Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68594 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin i almost got sucked into this. U Nigerians do realize foreginers see u as all the same
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hmmm,,this boy!!

how many times will you mention me
To reset your akpu brain.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
picco:
shut your dirty mouth.Yoruba girl are getting married every Saturday mostly to yoruba guys. what so special about useless and classless manly ibo girls,I can never date or mary Ibo girls because most them are retired olosho. I blame few Yoruba guys that married girls. I'll choose Yoruba girl over ibo girl.

"...I kinda agree...especially since I am Yoruba myself...From my 'little' experience, gathered during my university days and early bachelorhood and with body count on both sides, (before I gave my life to Christ), I can, through my own experience, say that Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands better, are more beautiful, have sexier bodies, are more family oriented, cook better and are much more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. Unfortunately, I have never dated a Hausa, Fulani, Efik or Kalabari woman so I can't comment on those. But if I were to pick between Yoruba and Igbo women, Na Igbo all the way o! Igbo kwenu! ~FRZ Ifedayo Olarinde...

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You mean your gala hawking secretary grin

Or would it be agbo or jedi jedi concoction hawking secretary....?

Which is better?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
picco:
stick with men for where. Go to IMO state and see how Ibo married women are fucking around, most don't divorce because Igbo men don't talk about it, most Ibo oloshos in Lagos are married and their husband knows what they do, they even send money for feeding to their husband and children. How many Yoruba man will abhor that shit? I grew up in imo state, so I know all bulshit u do in d name of perfect marriage, pls stop saying rubbish on nairaland or I'll wash all ur tribe's dirty linen outside now.

Yoruba men don’t mind their women cheating – Funmi Iyanda tongue tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by dreamwords: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

"...I kinda agree...especially since I am Yoruba myself...From my 'little' experience, gathered during my university days and early bachelorhood and with body count on both sides, (before I gave my life to Christ), I can, through my own experience, say that Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands better, are more beautiful, have sexier bodies, are more family oriented, cook better and are much more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. Unfortunately, I have never dated a Hausa, Fulani, Efik or Kalabari woman so I can't comment on those. But if I were to pick between Yoruba and Igbo women, Na Igbo all the way o! Igbo kwenu! ~FRZ Ifedayo Olarinde...
Correct guy,
Someone give him a cold bottle of star

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
To reset your akpu brain.
ok

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
dreamwords:

Correct guy,
Someone give him a cold bottle of star

Thanks bro...they think say we be their mate for everything...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

Or would it be agbo or jedi jedi concoction hawking secretary....?

Which is better?
What is agbo?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by lilyfaith(f): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmm..

Igbo girls are ugly...
Igbo girls are shapeless...
Igbo girls are too hairy...

Yet Yoruba guyz like this Taiye won't let us rest.

Ok oh

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bullhari007:
my Yoruba friends do you see any Brown roof around that's to show you Igbos are not only good outside their territory, if he have mansion in Lagos he must erect powerful one in his home town... the demons even snap pix inside his In-law mansion to used it to brag to his follow demons in ijebu ode grin cheesy

My dear ohh..dats y dey always do their trad in event centres in Lagos. Living large in the city;yet they cant boast of any structure in their villages.Every yoruba dey claim lagos indigene;meanwhile they are from one primitive brown roof village somewia in d west..A typical Igbo trad marriage takes place in the lady's hometown;whoever he wants to be;he must come down home to the roots. No matter ones achievement in the city;an Igbo man will be recognized & respected more if he comes down home & have structures.;cos of future events like marriages;burials(we hardly do cemetery tins);etc which av to take place @ home.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

If you want to turn igbo man to Mumu, say something nice about them. It is finished. Ffk n olunloyo is a good example. We read two news today about igbo women maltreating house help. Just few weeks ago, we read how igbo wife killed her husband with the help of her children. All in this nairaland. Tomorrow, I can decide to be like Ffk n say something nice about igbo to turn their Mumu button. The one Ffk is doing right now. grin, Kudos to the writer though, for making una happy. You know what I mean grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
slowbreeze:

My dear ohh..dats y dey always do their trad in event centres in Lagos. Living large in the city;yet they cant boast of any structure in their villages.Every yoruba dey claim lagos indigene;meanwhile they are from one primitive brown roof village somewia in d west..A typical Igbo trad marriage takes place in the lady's hometown;whoever he wants to be;he must come down home to the roots. No matter ones achievement in the city;an Igbo man will be recognized & respected more if he comes down home & have structures.;cos of future events like marriages;burials(we hardly do cemetery tins);etc which av to take place @ home.
And yet, your father won't stop coming to the land. The thing shaa dey pain you since not morning say no be you the guy pick. Keep praying harder.

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
If you want to turn igbo man to Mumu, say something nice about them. It is finished. Ffk n olunloyo is a good example. We read two news today about igbo women maltreating house help. Just few weeks ago, we read how igbo wife killed her husband with the help of her children. All in this nairaland. Tomorrow, I can decide to be like Ffk n say something nice about igbo to turn their Mumu button. The one Ffk is doing right now. grin, Kudos to the writer though, for making una happy. You know what I mean grin

Igbo girls are cleaner and decent...

Igbos own 70% of properties in Abuja...

Igbos are hard working and enterprising...

Igbos are very good in entertainment, sports and science...

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla...

Why would everybody try to make the Igbo feel nice...? Are thy indebted to the Igbos?

The answer is no. The people making those statements are indeed correct in their assertion, ogbeni.

Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

Igbo girls are cleaner and decent...

Igbos own 70% of properties in Abuja...

Igbos are hard working and enterprising...

Igbos are very good in entertainment, sports and science...

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla...

Why would everybody try to make the Igbo feel nice...? Are thy indebted to the Igbos?

The answer is no. The people making those statements are indeed correct in their assertion, ogbeni.

Deal with it.

So attention Don change to Abuja, not Lagos again grin. According to iPob bureu de statistic, Are we not owning the 95% properties in UK, US, Indonesia, South Africa, Spain, ,Germany, China, and Korea grin. Igbo are good in entertainment, that why no igbo man dead or alive have never been nominated for Grammy Award talk less of winning it hehehe. Name one igbo man that won has ever been nominated for Grammy not winning o. I will mention 7 Yorubas and 4 that have won Grammy Award, I challenge you on that. Talking of sport hehehehehe., in football, we share it, in boxing, you are not there, In wrestling, all know it is Yorubas that dominate, in tennis, you can't come near us. in chess, you are not there. Wait, tell me where you get the drug you take self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
And yet, your father won't stop coming to the land. The thing shaa dey pain you since not morning say no be you the guy pick. Keep praying harder.
Mentality of the schizophrenic..smh.Abeg afonja free me.I really don't av time for ur type today.Na only mouth una get..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
slowbreeze:

Mentality of the schizophrenic..smh.Abeg afonja free me.I really don't av time for ur type today.Na only mouth una get..
Why the thing dey pain your Igbo na. oh, Yoruba demons must have dealt with that thing under you

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Emcykay: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
God bless your Union....so lovely
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Just go to your bureu de statistic and bring out the % of Yorubas in your region. How many Yoruba do you see in your region. We all see the way you lot cry over that here daily and we don't travel to east. That should tell you enough. You keep crying daily how we eat your women, but did not cry why your women can't do without our dicks. Chidima is another one riding on our dick, Tonto rode on two, first one dumber her and, she ran to another one. Our dicks are powerful. But you can keep jealous of that. The thing about our women is that you people are not in their class, they did not see you as human being. They have class.

There u go again running to the excuse of Igbos in the commercial capital of Lagos.

My friend, if u are tired of Nigeria, speak out, it will help us all to move on.

Do i need to remind you that Awolowo starvation policy and blockade caused three million people their life in the south east after the Igbo returned to build Biafra nation.

It was Yoruba that went to bring them back to Lagos not even Hausa.

Lagos is not an excuse to abandon yoruba women and be falling over yourself to marry igbo.

Just take a look at the way Yorubas behaved towards Ceec in Big Brother house.

Utterly shameless, i must say. no offence!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
So attention Don change to Abuja, not Lagos again grin. According to iPob bureu de statistic, Are we not owning the 95% properties in UK, US, Indonesia, South Africa, Spain, ,Germany, China, and Korea grin. Igbo are good in entertainment, that why no igbo man dead or alive have never been nominated for Grammy Award talk less of winning it hehehe. Name one igbo man that won has ever been nominated for Grammy not winning o. I will mention 7 Yorubas and 4 that have won Grammy Award, I challenge you on that. Talking of sport hehehehehe., in football, we share it, in boxing, you are not there, In wrestling, all know it is Yorubas that dominate, in tennis, you can't come near us. in chess, you are not there. Wait, tell me where you get the drug you take self

Empty ranting take your time to read this...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians
Author: Katherine Baffour
UPDATED: A YEAR AGO VIEWS: 2601 SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL Writing for Naij.com from Magodo, Lagos, Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye says the Yoruba youths are no longer making their valuable contributions to the political and cultural life in Nigeria. What can the Yoruba people do to restore lost influence? Lateef Raji, a public policy analyst, in an article titled Consequently, as a concerned Nigerian, I want to question the role(s) of Yoruba youths in the current fight against unemployment, starvation and poverty in Nigeria. This question was necessitated by my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity.

Today, among ten Nigerians submitting their resumes to multinational corporations eight would be Yorubas. Folks from my generation in the Western Nigeria are too lazy to tap from the abundant opportunities that litter the streets of, say, Lagos, for primitive accumulation of wealth. The Igbos, and, by extension, the Niger-Deltans and the Northerners have indirectly taken over the control of economy of Lagos, Nigeria’s indisputable number one centre of success, excellence and opportunities. The Apapa wharf in Lagos has virtually been taken over by the Easterners. The data that I got from the Nigerian custom services divulges that 63% of those licensed to transact businesses in Apapa Wharf are Igbos. More so, data collected from licensing office reveals that owners of 56% of commercial motorcycles in Lagos are Northerners and Easterners. The lucrative transport business has been hijacked from the Yorubas.

Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops.

Furthermore, the popular Ladipo and Owode motor spare parts markets in Lagos are now solidly in the hands of Igbos. As usual, the Yoruba youths are in the market collecting dues for their local government chairmen and the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Yaba, Oyigbo, Sabo, Oshodi, Agege, Alaba, Idumota, etc. markets have been taken over by the Easterners and Northerners who are predominantly youths. Let me also assert unequivocally that the Igbo youths are now becoming more prosperous in the entertainment industry than the Yoruba youths. Today, the Yorubas hardly tune their DSTVs to the Yoruba movie channel of the satellite television; rather, they watch some other movie channel that show English movies with actors and actresses of Igbo extraction. Why? Because most Yoruba movies are short of creativity. I can also articulate that 85% of the CEOs and executive directors of commercial banks operating in Nigeria today are Igbos and Hausas under the age of 50. They are very talented in boardroom politics, unlike their Yoruba counterparts, and they assist each other with an amazing ease.[/b] Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria.

Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively. In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013. The Yorubas are also missing in the sports sector. The Golden Eaglets, Flying Eagles, Super Eagles, Flamingoes, Falconets, Super Falcons, D'Tigers, other national teams are dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. The team that won the African Cup of Nations for Nigeria in 2013 was tagged Biafran national team by some columnists and social commentators, including myself.

Politically, the Igbos and Hausas are more united than the Yorubas. The result of the 2015 presidential election is a point of reference. The Hausas voted massively for General Buhari of the APC, while the Igbos extraordinarily voted for Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP. Sadly, the Yorubas had no bearing during the election. Jonathan’s inner circle members are currently blaming the Yorubas for their son's expected defeat. Victorious Buhari's teammates are reportedly saying that the Yorubas contributed little or nothing to the success of their kinsman. In conclusion, I want to impel my generation in the Western part of Nigeria to wake up and begin to act.

The nation of Nigeria that I am seeing today is hemorrhaging. I suggest we put ourselves in strategic positions. The bitter truth is that our leaders only think for themselves and their children.

Read more: https://politics.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:

God forbid

Yimu* don't allow online tribal stunts to deceive that u can't meet your spouse from any tribe.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
wristbangle:

Yimu* don't allow online tribal stunts to deceive that u can't meet your spouse from any tribe.
[/s]

She has a culture to maintain and her Igbo heritage to continue.

We are not obsessed with other tribes.

We are content and thank God for making us Igbos.

We are comfortable in our own skin, despite the numerous challenges we may face as a people.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

She has a culture to maintain and her Igbo heritage to continue.

We are not obsessed with other tribes.

We are content and thank God for making us Igbos.

We are comfortable in our own skin, despite the numerous challenges we may face as a people.

Lol typical of your kind. You can't even decode the fact that my comment is quite laced with sarcasm. Na u sabi.

E pele uncle elepan blue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol typical of your kind. You can't even decode the fact that my comment is quite laced with sarcasm. Na u sabi.

E pele uncle elepan blue tongue

Stop ur tribal obsession.

It is not healthy.

This is y in Lagos, u are forcing children of all the other tribe and indoctrinating them with your yoruba language like a islamist extremist.

I will tell u wat i told the other poster, if Nigeria don tire yoruba, speak up, so we can all move on.

No fighting!

U have your own and i have my own.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
Stingman:

Empty ranting take your time to read this...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians
Author: Katherine Baffour
UPDATED: A YEAR AGO VIEWS: 2601 SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL Writing for Naij.com from Magodo, Lagos, Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye says the Yoruba youths are no longer making their valuable contributions to the political and cultural life in Nigeria. What can the Yoruba people do to restore lost influence? Lateef Raji, a public policy analyst, in an article titled Consequently, as a concerned Nigerian, I want to question the role(s) of Yoruba youths in the current fight against unemployment, starvation and poverty in Nigeria. This question was necessitated by my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity.

Today, among ten Nigerians submitting their resumes to multinational corporations eight would be Yorubas. Folks from my generation in the Western Nigeria are too lazy to tap from the abundant opportunities that litter the streets of, say, Lagos, for primitive accumulation of wealth. The Igbos, and, by extension, the Niger-Deltans and the Northerners have indirectly taken over the control of economy of Lagos, Nigeria’s indisputable number one centre of success, excellence and opportunities. The Apapa wharf in Lagos has virtually been taken over by the Easterners. The data that I got from the Nigerian custom services divulges that 63% of those licensed to transact businesses in Apapa Wharf are Igbos. More so, data collected from licensing office reveals that owners of 56% of commercial motorcycles in Lagos are Northerners and Easterners. The lucrative transport business has been hijacked from the Yorubas.

Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops.

Furthermore, the popular Ladipo and Owode motor spare parts markets in Lagos are now solidly in the hands of Igbos. As usual, the Yoruba youths are in the market collecting dues for their local government chairmen and the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Yaba, Oyigbo, Sabo, Oshodi, Agege, Alaba, Idumota, etc. markets have been taken over by the Easterners and Northerners who are predominantly youths. Let me also assert unequivocally that the Igbo youths are now becoming more prosperous in the entertainment industry than the Yoruba youths. Today, the Yorubas hardly tune their DSTVs to the Yoruba movie channel of the satellite television; rather, they watch some other movie channel that show English movies with actors and actresses of Igbo extraction. Why? Because most Yoruba movies are short of creativity. I can also articulate that 85% of the CEOs and executive directors of commercial banks operating in Nigeria today are Igbos and Hausas under the age of 50. They are very talented in boardroom politics, unlike their Yoruba counterparts, and they assist each other with an amazing ease.[/b] Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria.

Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively. In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013. The Yorubas are also missing in the sports sector. The Golden Eaglets, Flying Eagles, Super Eagles, Flamingoes, Falconets, Super Falcons, D'Tigers, other national teams are dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. The team that won the African Cup of Nations for Nigeria in 2013 was tagged Biafran national team by some columnists and social commentators, including myself.

Politically, the Igbos and Hausas are more united than the Yorubas. The result of the 2015 presidential election is a point of reference. The Hausas voted massively for General Buhari of the APC, while the Igbos extraordinarily voted for Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP. Sadly, the Yorubas had no bearing during the election. Jonathan’s inner circle members are currently blaming the Yorubas for their son's expected defeat. Victorious Buhari's teammates are reportedly saying that the Yorubas contributed little or nothing to the success of their kinsman. In conclusion, I want to impel my generation in the Western part of Nigeria to wake up and begin to act.

The nation of Nigeria that I am seeing today is hemorrhaging. I suggest we put ourselves in strategic positions. The bitter truth is that our leaders only think for themselves and their children.

Read more: https://politics.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

[/s]Ow lawd, Why is this man going back and front for cry out loud. Why shifting goal post ntori olorun grin, are you this daft she it comes to argument, why don't we take this one after the other. I asked you simple question, all you do is running away and showing picture grin. I have actually downgraded myself by arguing with you I swear. You said, you are good in entertainment, I asked you to mention just one, I mean only one igboman ever nominated for Grammy and I will mention 7 and 4 Yorubas that have won it. You mentioned sport and I decimated you, challenged you on that too, something you brought up yourself. Only for you to change goal post and post picture grin. Let do this thing one after the other, let finish with the first issue you raised before moving to another. I will be allowing you to keep bringing so that o can answer you. If you refuse to answer my challenge, I will not answer you. You are a baby when it comes to bringing fact to discussion. If I am the one some challenges like this, it will be a shame to me if I cannot answer him. Seems only football is the sport to average igboman grin

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
hammer6F:

There u go again running to the excuse of Igbos in the commercial capital of Lagos.

My friend, if u are tired of Nigeria, speak out, it will help us all to move on.

Do i need to remind you that Awolowo starvation policy and blockade caused three million people their life in the south east after the Igbo returned to build Biafra nation.

It was Yoruba that went to bring them back to Lagos not even Hausa.

Lagos is not an excuse to abandon yoruba women and be falling over yourself to marry igbo.

Just take a look at the way Yorubas behaved towards Ceec in Big Brother house.

Utterly shameless, i must say. no offence!
[/s]Give me what I asked you or fuvk off my mention.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
picco:
shut your dirty mouth.Yoruba girl are getting married every Saturday mostly to yoruba guys. what so special about useless and classless manly ibo girls,I can never date or mary Ibo girls because most them are retired olosho. I blame few Yoruba guys that married girls. I'll choose Yoruba girl over ibo girl.

u can aswell die of frustration.. hehehe grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Give me what I asked you or fuvk off my mention.

Do u want One Nigeria? grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:

ok

nice reply kiss
u are really a queen kiss

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

I can't marry an Igbo girl, they're too cheap for my liking. I only FÙCK them. Especially the amadi girls.
My first bj experience was from igbo girl cheesy
Hey shut up! ya ladies are full of stretch mark. Ya make sex disgusting, and the picture don't go off. york cry

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by picco: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

Yoruba men don’t mind their women cheating – Funmi Iyanda tongue tongue tongue tongue
All Igbo women prostitute - Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nowenuse: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

You are just consoling yourself, which kind of tribe abandon their women or keep on showing that their women are not marriageable, how many Hausa and Igbo men marry outside their tribe, what happen to Yoruba ladies that will liter everywhere, is it not a shame.
You are dancing that Yoruba men are abandoning their women and be running to east to marry,doesn't that tell you that where they are running to is better.

Actually Hausa men marry outside their tribe more than anyone else. Just that they hardly marry outside the north and outside their religion.

Majority of the rich & middle class hausa men marry fulani women and shuwa arab women cos they are very beautiful. They also marry Kanuri, Nupe, Gwari, Bauchi and other northern tribes women a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.