Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68595 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
RandyLewis:
the igbo women will marry u by fire by force
igbo women leave us alone gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by RandyLewis(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
ballerin:
what's wrong with you & sexyqueen. I'm getting tired of my Igbo sisters, why do you all always jerk whenever your your fellow sisters get the best of yoruba guys?
y'all need to check your inferiority complex
that's because yoruba men are useless I won't be surprise when this guy rape his 9 year old daughter
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What tribe?you mean the igbos Nigeria cannot do without us and where did you get your statistics from to prove that Yoruba men can do that?
Sincerely... Romantically, etc Yoruba are simply the best, you can't argue that.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by buharitill2023: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Love knows no tribe
tell that to idiotic pigs of Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yoruba men chasing Igbo girls since 1900 .They say we like money & are very expensive to marry yet dem no dey free us..Like what happened to ladies of ur own tribe??
I remember my service days in abj.Dats how dey will be all over somebody.For every 5 chykers;4 are yoruba niggas.Once u tell dem ur Igbo;its like their interest in u multiplies....

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
RandyLewis:
that's because yoruba men are useless I won't be surprise when this guy rape his 9 year old daughter
You sound stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by RandyLewis(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
ballerin:
You sound stupid.
ouch I touched some nerves I know I just told you guys ur history

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ceasardgreat(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Montez90:
I fear IBO tradition, I can't marry or date IBO

That is your headache.. Are you john the Baptist??
Did you forget your brain at home??
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
GLOBALINF:
why is it now a norm that GREAT YORUBA MEN
are the ones capable of marrying ''expensive'' IGBO LADIES?
wetin do our igbo guyz? with all the money u guyz dey get for
alaba, ladipo, computer village, apapa, nnewi, aba, owerri etc
una go work from 11 years till una clock 49 yet wen its time for
marriage, una go run go look for one village girl inside interior village
joke apart!!! most pretty, high-class, educated, intelligent and expensive
Igbo ladies go for YORUBA men.
just look deep and reason without tribal sentiment you will find out i just
exposed the fact..........

and if you wan quote me, you are free at least naija still get freedom of observation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are just consoling yourself, which kind of tribe abandon their women or keep on showing that their women are not marriageable, how many Hausa and Igbo men marry outside their tribe, what happen to Yoruba ladies that will liter everywhere, is it not a shame.
You are dancing that Yoruba men are abandoning their women and be running to east to marry,doesn't that tell you that where they are running to is better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
sandrahnaub:
OK bye
bye & come back for my dick when you turn 18.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
igbo women leave us alone gringrin
Are you saying that Yoruba men are weaklings , na man dey chase woman

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
RandyLewis:
ouch I touched some nerves I know I just told you guys ur history
I've got both blood in me, so keep your blady mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by dust88: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tribalism Don finish Nigerian youth future....u can find this more among very local poor rats.. because that's what the choose ..God might send u a helper from another tribe but this stupidity will not let u explore....u limit ur struggle and financial growth by choosing to associate and support ur tribe alone. Wise ppl are taking advantage of our multiculture environment to go places .. am a biz man and my partner who i call my brother is from a different tribe and we are doing well. Make una continue ! Yeye ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
slowbreeze:
Yoruba men chasing Igbo girls since 1900 .They say we like money & are very expensive to marry yet dem no dey free us..Like what happened to ladies of ur own tribe??
I remember my service days in abj.Dats how dey will be all over somebody.For every 5 chykers;4 are yoruba niggas.Once u tell dem ur Igbo;its like their interest in u multiplies....
If you won't marry a Yoruba guy, at least, taste their dicks. it's gross to miss out on both
I'm an hybrid of both blood, could you date someone like me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

You are just consoling yourself, which kind of tribe abandon their women or keep on showing that their women are not marriageable, how many Hausa and Igbo men marry outside their tribe, what happen to Yoruba ladies that will liter everywhere, is it not a shame.
You are dancing that Yoruba men are abandoning their women and be running to east to marry,doesn't that tell you that where they are running to is better.

You de mind those liars...

As we speak...DAVIDO is having the best time of his life with CHIOMA...

They can't have enough of eastern babes no matter how they pretend!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by dalass(f): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
femijay8271:
tongue small time now, sombori will come and b saying Yoluba are dis, yoluba are that, can't you see d guy get balls?
The balls being money!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

You de mind those liars...

As we speak...DAVIDO is having the best time of his life with CHIOMA...

They can't have enough of eastern babes no matter how they pretend!
Fulani man never marry outside his tribe, they cherish their women, it is a thing of pride for your lovely tribe women.
I am not against Yoruba men abandoning their woman to marry Igbo ladies, but that shows that Igbo men have more class than them in valuing their women and Igbo ladies having more class than yoruba ladies for snatching what belong them in mass why they go empty handed.
Imagine Igbo men running to west to marry at the expense of Igbo women,it will be a great shame on Igbo women which are abadoned and a shame on Igbo women who don't put a smile on their woman.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Yoruba men with their eyes on Igbo ladies

hml to them
Since they can afford the outright purchase. No problems.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
slowbreeze:
I have nothing to say since you did not display your pic.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hehehe. not up to our standard?,, grin grin grin.
if only u know how me and my crew run things here. grin
the truth is yoruba women are fvck material buh not marriage material..

if not i dnt see why una go dey spend money to marry "expensive igbo women" when ur cheap women dey everywhere u can marry for free. grin
because u know anything that cost u money has value. Bro leave trash for LAWMA cheesy

The only thing you run is your akpu guzzling mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Fulani man never marry outside his tribe, they cherish their women, it is a thing of pride for your lovely tribe women.
I am not against Yoruba men abandoning their woman to marry Igbo ladies, but that shows that Igbo men have more class than them in valuing their women and Igbo ladies having more class than yoruba ladies for snatching what belong them in mass why they go empty handed.
Imagine Igbo men running to west to marry at the expense of Igbo women,it will be a great shame on Igbo women which are abadoned and a shame on Igbo women who don't put a smile on their woman.
E pain you no be small o.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
E pain you no be small o.

I know say you self de run for those una girls..

How your Afamai wife...?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:
Yoruba men abandoning their women and running to the east shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Run to east, which century joke is that?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

I know say you self de run for those una girls..

How your Afamai wife...?
Na so e pain you reach?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by swtdarling(f): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
FloraEC:
Lemme come and be going.
Zaynie and swtdarling comman see

Beautiful kiss
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Correct boy. Well done.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Na so e pain you reach?

E no pain me at all..I just cannot bear haters, pretenders and liars...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nairaland Tribalists are something else. Still using someone's wedding as their tool. Someone said Yoruba girls have suffered cos there's no one to marry them. Meanwhile Yoruba girls and girls from every Nigerian tribe get married every weekend. Like seriously tribalism makes people say things that are not. If I find good Yoruba girl, I go follow if I get interest. Same for every other tribe. Most talking have forgotten that the factors that make a Yoruba girl in Nigeria or a Yoruba man in Nigeria viewed as not worthy of being a Wife or Husband are the same for men and women in other tribes too.... it's just about finding a good person you love. The way these tribalists here talk, I wonder the kind of children they would breed cos they would surely stuff their hate into those simple kids turning them into dangerous children so full of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:
THESE DAYS WEN I SEE AN IGBO PERSON MARRIED TO YORUBA, I JUST KNOW WAT THEY ARE.

SO I FREELY SAY THE WORD.

OSU!

AND U KNOW THE FUNNY THING, IT ALSO EXTEND TO THE YORUBA.

OSU IS LIKE A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE, IT IS INFECTIOUS AND TRANSFERED THROUGH MARRIAGE.

THAT IS Y U SEE SOME IGBO MARRIED TO YORUBAS.

THEY AND THE YORUBAS ARE OSU.
This one just dey hustle for likes of which no one is giving grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

I no pain me at all..I just cannot bear haters, pretenders and liars...
Is that why you are confusing your grammar grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by dammy222(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lovely couple.. Wishing them a happy married life
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Stingman: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Is that why you are confusing your grammar grin

...but you can be my secretary...to clean my m*ss. I can pay you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.