Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (72051 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Ekiseme(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
His problem
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by AuroraB(f): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wetin make I do now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by positivelord: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Instead of you to thank God for journey mercies ..you are here ranting. What if something have happen to you on road,do you think she would have cancel her appointment with Lebaness sugar Daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Beno3: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thats woman for you .
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by mich2012: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladies are known to be insatiable but the hunger in the land has made them worse especially the lazy ones. If one can get a good, loyal girl in these trying times in the country, then you have got a wife forever.

Most of these girls are like this. Simple rule, do not trust any no matter how Godly and all that she seems. Expect her to cheat and misbehave so that if she ends up not misbehaving, it will be a pleasant surprise to you, then you can take her home and make her yours.

Dust up, cut the cord and move on expecting a lesser evil with the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by cummingno: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Click to join and be financially free https:///9yeD7DQq2ZOFlMi5eFchrc

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN DONATE IS A PLATFORM WHERE WE HELP YOU TO BE FREE FINANCIALLY

Invite your friends and family and see the wonders of God in your life we are on mobile
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
And someone be accusing we demons!

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by iphanyi10(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Take heart. We ladies can be nasty atimes
see comment sha...like it's a norm
i hope you would say the same if it were the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by 2lateBiafra: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sorry BRO, u no get YELLOW DICK
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Killurself: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
That's why I don't pity all ladies, tomorrow when something happens to her now they will be frame the matter so that people will have pity on her. I have crossed mind I don't pity ladies include my gfrd becos I knew she dey do small ruins

6 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Conceptman: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
You will get over it, don't worry man..
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Beetube: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPlcfakD3Q
This white girl actually think she’s Black and fights everybody for calling are white
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Odingo1: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
With all the valentine gift he bought only for him to see the Lebanese man devouring him girl puccy with no mercy. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really dont understand the madness people have for the social media

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

Why not just breakup with her and move on?
You know what they say about " if you need someone to talk to......" , for some, social media is an outlet for frustration and depression.
Posting it on social media is a means of 'talking to someone just to let steam off'.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Stallione(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Take heart. We ladies can be nasty atimes
Congratulation,u just sounded like dat nasty babe of the lagos guy undecided
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Azeeztaophic(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

Its not that easy my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by ttaluko(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
what is my headache
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
up warri girls ,

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Stallione(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Girls go just stylishly dodge dis kind of post cos all of them na desame tin,including my mama!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by afbstrategies: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
I really pity those who are having unprotected sex out there.

3 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by rims4emmy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
these hoes aint loyal. foolish bitches
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by tunlade02: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
It is obvious the guy no get work. He traveled all the way to Warri from Lagos on a work day to see one yeye bae.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by RealGucci: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
shiit happened to me wen ma bich was fuckin diff dic
i keep tellin pussy niggis fuc long dist relatnship
it aint worth dying for.
from lagos to warri
warri girls no see fuc as anything
live your life to the full
xo girls no dey lag
u nor see any gal in lag to friend and fuc
na okpo u go dey hype
warri bich for dat matter
u fuc up sha
for your mind u don dey dream say u go fuc her so hard.
sure u broke ass niggi been spending on dis bich
trynna impress a wild pusssy cat ..u nor reach
u not d only onw fuckin dis bich.
swallow your pride
burry your head in shame
cause your pussi na another mans lunch meat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by yommy78: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

how do you xpect the social media to be exciting if he keeps dis to himself.a lot of people enjoy reading dis while some learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Enemyofpeace: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Evablizin:
Take heart,sugar daddy took over.
see you,simple English you cannot spoke, it is sugar daddy has tooked over
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by oluxy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eyaaahh! Pele.

I don't think there is any trusted lady again.

Most of them have two to ten boo.

Thier eggs in no longer in one basket.

And you to, na worry girl you de trust

I pity you.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by masqot(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Imagine how this guy Bleep up. He crossed so many rivers from Lagos to Warri, just to swim in a stream. Unfortunately, the stream has got filthy and dried up. So many rivers!

3 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by SOFTENGR: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
MisterSols:
I don't wanna comment abeg

Some body must return to Daura next yearundecided
Certainly
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Conceptman: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
And when she gets infected by the Lebanese sugar daddy, she infects U as well. Get Ur mind off her.. Check my signature for your Aluminium windows. Tel:09034377258

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Apina(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Toto can only be paid for, never owned. She only told him what every hoe would say, book an appointment! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bros Emekus, be informed that a woman is like a horse, anybody can ride on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.