Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (71901 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Engr1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
What? Dis one weak me o.......

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by yomi007k(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

How far

Left Iuo in 2013....damn im old. tongue
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by DidierDrogba: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Emeka Eze,we the igbos disown you,you are not our son
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by InfernoNig: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good you caught her now. If not no be only Lebanese, she for follow your boss, best friend and uncle. Some ladies sha. I fear them like fear
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by EMMAG4E14: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nothing like keeping girlfriend any longer, if i meet any girl, i will take my time Bleep her very well and move forther.

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Airtimex(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Take heart. We ladies can be nasty atimes

Most times cool
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
yomi007k:

Left Iuo in 2013....damn im old. tongue

Im convocating this year.. you are invited.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Evince(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
As if he will make heaven if Jesus comes without telling him
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by meneski(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian guy was hit with the greatest shock of his life this valentine after he decided to travel for miles to surprise his girlfriend this valentine.

The gentleman, Emeka Eze, said he traveled all the way from Lagos to Warri to surprise his bae, only for him to get there and discover that his bae had other plans for the day.

According to him, his girlfriend had an appointment with her Lebanese sugar daddy and was quite disappointed upon his arrival.

He wrote;
“I left Lagos to See my GF in warri without calling her without knowing she had appointment already with her Lebanese sugar daddy..wen she saw me she was really upset, she asked me why didn’t I tell her b4 coming.. her Lebanese sugar daddy keep calling dat he is waiting for her”

Watch video below:

https://torimill.com/2018/02/guy-gets-shock-of-his-life-after-he-traveled-for-miles-to-give-his-girlfriend-a-surprise-visit-in-warri.html

I hate dem so well.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by bobokeshington: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kwenty:
Just this one out of ten, person no go hear for men now. Men wey be bunch of uncontrollable cheaters.
Men are polygamous in nature. I hope you know that.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by pincold25(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really dont understand the madness people have for the social media

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

Why not just breakup with her and move on?
bobokeshington:

izzou:
grin

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

Na ur mata?
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by bobokeshington: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
pincold25:

Na ur mata?
Abeg clear
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
i am sure the babe is igbo.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by pincold25(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:

Abeg clear
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=65098713][/quote]Abeg clear

For your mind you get sense oo
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
pincold25:
Abeg clear

but i no lie
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Fourwinds: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Take heart. We ladies can be nasty atimes
I see

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Im sure the money wey him babe dey collect after phucking her sugar daddy, na im she dey use take shine de bobo. Dey come social media come dey rant. Assuming say na correct guy wey him be, the babe for get him time.
rubber talk....you girls cheat for money and material thing....many of you are insatiable.....

your wants is endless like the pit of hell
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fourwinds:
rubber talk....you girls cheat for money and material thing....many of you are insatiable.....

your wants is endless like the pit of hell

Oga abeg.. DONT POUR DOWN YOUR FRUSTRATION ON ME. Why u come dey face me? Eh.. i sabi you?, you sounding as if some bitch really did a number on you. Ndo, sorry oo. It is never the end.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Kwenty: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:

On the judgement day, let that be your excuse to God.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by ALAYORMII: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

He wanted to surprise her but ended up being the surprised one

What a Valentine
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by horia: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
[q
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by horia: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

all ur likes are definitely from females of her type or close.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by bobokeshington: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kwenty:
On the judgement day, let that be your excuse to God.
God wouldn't be angry. Most prophet in the Bible married more than one wife.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by bobokeshington: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
pincold25:
Abeg clear

I get pass you that I'm sure of
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by yomi007k(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Im convocating this year.. you are invited.

Congrats girl!

Tnx for the invite....
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by momohsteve(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

Love can make one to do the unimaginable. To love deeply dey affect negatively most times. I pray for me not fall into this mess in Jesus Christ name,amen.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Willexmania(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

"A Problem Shared Is Half Solved."
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Mpamaegbu: 4:07am On Feb 16, 2018
This small boy sef dey do girlfriend. If na to bring money give him mama and papa na he will be forming "things dey hard"
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Reelmii: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

dat is because he needs ur pity, even though he is trying to form gangster
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Reelmii: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Donopsiano:
warri no dey carry last grin
she gave it to d highest bidder, I hope say no be him rent her house for her? just thinking
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
hmmmm, am sure most guys will have heart attack on that day, nawa o, the guy should move on, she does not love him.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Femistico(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
The reason why i dnt ave personal gf but fu*ks alot of random babes, they cnt give me heart attack neither high blood pressure.. PAYF(pay as you fu*k) no time. All ladies are HO*S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.