Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (71890 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Fourwinds: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Oga abeg.. DONT POUR DOWN YOUR FRUSTRATION ON ME. Why u come dey face me? Eh.. i sabi you?, you sounding as if some bitch really did a number on you. Ndo, sorry oo. It is never the end.
heheheheheeeee...I laugh in Swahili....

so if I'm complaining about accident does that mean I'm involve....I'm only complaining so that something can be done....same apply to you girls...change your ways and repent to be better people
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by HeWrites(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Evablizin:
Take heart,sugar daddy took over.
HI Eva,

Please check your mail
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
InfernoNig:
Good you caught her now. If not no be only Lebanese, she for follow your boss, best friend and uncle. Some ladies sha. I fear them like fear
even follow im brother and dad sefcheesy. Runzgirls have no boundary. They fuk anything at will as long as money deycheesy.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Evablizin(f): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

HI Eva,

Please check your mail
Good evening,i have replied.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by HeWrites(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Evablizin:
Good evening,i have replied.
Please check the new message
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by joshrare(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really dont understand the madness people have for the social media

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

Why not just breakup with her and move on?

he got what he wanted,... as though he's not in this country
he should wake up
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by fancy4eve(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
In kiss Daniels voice
Uncle stop touching.....pele jooooore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.