Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (71894 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Apina:
Toto can only be paid for, never owned. She only told him what every hoe would say, book an appointment! undecided

Bro this your flow is the bomb cool
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Horlumyde: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lebanese and black pussy Are like 5 and 6.And their thing tiny like baby own, yeye and stingy lebanese.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Im sure the money wey him babe dey collect after phucking her sugar daddy, na im she dey use take shine de bobo. Dey come social media come dey rant. Assuming say na correct guy wey him be, the babe for get him time.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by maasoap(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really dont understand the madness people have for the social media

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

Why not just breakup with her and move on?
Sorry sir, which part is giving you headache? Person can't rant online in peace again?
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Darahson: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmmmn Warri girls no dey carry last joooor... So u bin wan surprise her unfortunately she surprised you. Sorry for the restless night on the road tho. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by CuteLexy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

As in, the guy saw his babe had other plans, and apart from being heartbroken, he made a video, took pictures and posted it on social media all before 24 hours?

It can be very hard bro, at that point he probably couldn't control his emotions. I know it's immature I've been there before, I said things I wish I could take back, cos it wouldn't change the deed that has been done anyway, but at that point I wasn't in control and When I realised I could hit her out of anger, I jejely left the place as I would not want such on my record. But love can be very painful though especially when you've sacrificed so much for the relationship, He travelled 9hrs to surprise her, only a man who is truly in love would do that, only to find out that She's been cheating on him. Why can't you just break up and cheat with a clean conscience, this girls are heartless I swear!

5 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
yommy78:
how do you xpect the social media to be exciting if he keeps dis to himself.a lot of people enjoy reading dis while some learn from it.
Including him because he was the first to comment.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by otega007: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
something most kill a man .
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by yomi007k(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Im sure the money wey him babe dey collect after phucking her sugar daddy, na im she dey use take shine de bobo. Dey come social media come dey rant. Assuming say na correct guy wey him be, the babe for get him time.

IUO chik..sup!
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by stanlink(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

Don't mind the snicking bitvh i bet u he is already tired oh her, he was only looking for an excuse to quit judging from his actions I can authorizatively tell u from experience grin
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by mubeela(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dis guy is an imbeciles wallahi. Him bin wan come Bleep free pussy. Marry... Him no gree
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Puzzypleazer: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Common Lebanese wey I dey employ .
Dude stop ranting and go and hustle so she can come begging and when she comes, Bleep her with anything fuckable, like banana, cucumber, Bleep her ass, fist her if possible then throw her out of your house. Very simple .
Have I done that before?
YES I HAVE

3 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
caseclosed147:
IDIOT I PITY UNA WEY DEY CARRY WOMAN MATTER AS GALA. SOME GO KNEEL DOWN DEY PLEAD. UNA BE IDIOT. I GO DEY Bleep DEY GO. I NO DEY LOVE ANYONE. REMEMBER TO DO DNA TEXT WEN GIRL SAY SHE DEY PREGNANT FOR YOU. OPEN UNA EYE. UNA TOO MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
sweetyinks:
embarassed i feel for the guy,really!

Lmao wetin u dey feel.....bleeped creatures.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by wellmax(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
UPDATE

The guy just said he still loves his girl friend

https://www.nairaland.com/4350035/update-man-ho-caught-girlfriend#65091707
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by tartarus(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Later on the guy claimed it was a misunderstanding but the girl was having none of it. She broke up with the immature fool. Nairaland alwaaaays verify news! grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Tunks2017(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Take heart. We ladies can be nasty atimes

God bless you for admitting the truth smiley

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by bs81(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
e don clear like DVD. area I hail o
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by donald121(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
still trying to see the sense this guy just mad in posting this shit....
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by caseclosed147(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
ur head dey there[quote author=Holamscoh post=65091854][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by missyadorable(f): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol...mumu guy
A lady you are not married to,you are risking your life, wasting time,money and energy on the road to surprise her..
Serves you right.

Thank God for those of us who don't recognize Valentine.

After a busy day at work,Na to come back,eat,relax n watch Champion League

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
yomi007k:

IUO chik..sup!

How far
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Kwenty: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:
If na guy do that kind thing now, all these jobless Feminists no go let person hear word. ...
Just this one out of ten, person no go hear for men now.
Men wey be bunch of uncontrollable cheaters.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by obong003(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

Bro this same girl may do the same thing to someone you know. Let's just say this is a fore warning for other brothers
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by Cromagnon: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

bro code
warn other betas of the signs
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by AreaFada2: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Splinz:
Seems no one is faithful anymore, even among married couples. How much more so-called boyfriend/girlfriend?

Dude should just shut it already. What we have now is a generation of 'varieties' enthusiasts not in foods or any other but in Dickson's & PussyCat's.

SMH.
I wonder. Most of them are at it. The replies of the few ladies who will bother to comment on this topic will give you a good idea. Even a married man is only a shareholder in his wife these days. A minority shareholder in many cases.

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by omooat: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
afbstrategies:
I really pity those who are having unprotected sex out there.
Unprotected sex at this time in this generation is a suicide attempt on your own life! Condom is your life saver and your best friend

1 Like

Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by AreaFada2: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

I wonder. Most of them are at it. The replies of the few ladies who will bother to comment on this topic will give you a good idea. Even a married man is only a shareholder in his wife these day. A minority shareholder in many cases.
Re: Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy by afbstrategies: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
omooat:

Unprotected sex at this time in this generation is a suicide attempt on your own life! Condom is your life saver and your best friend

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.