Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (13048 Views)

My Sister's Friend's Mouth Smells Like A Rotten Egg / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2018
roarik:
some questions can b so annoying undecided
do your own smell also

Nawooh for Nigeria ladies

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
You too wicked
i no wicked ooo...instead of her to say she no get moni to treat d infection, she kon dey lie say some questions re jst so annoying...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

Alright dear, do well to.

It doesn't. Depending on the kind of soap one uses and how often washing the vagina with soap won't cause infections. Like I said before, mild soaps i.e un-scented and plain are best used. Using scented soaps will the vagina dry and prone to all sorts infections. Not cancer.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Bantam:
Y do girls get angry when we talk about rotten pussy o,u guys talk abt pencil and dot preek we laff over it.
very timid set of beings
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

very timid set of beings
See how they are carrying another gal's problem like blackberry charger, oversensitive creatures

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by donstan18: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Beckino:

It doesn't. Depending on the kind of soap one uses and how often washing the vagina with soap won't cause infections. Like I said before, mild soaps i.e un-scented and plain are best used. Using scented soaps will the vagina dry and prone to all sorts infections. Not cancer.

Wow, nice of you.

Ladies v'got a lot to take care of cheesy
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Let's start from the scratch..

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop your daddy from mounting her

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop the spermatozoa from getting to the eggs to be fertilized

Your mommas smelling pussy didn't stop the formation of the foetus

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't kill the foetus nor hampers it growth

Alas!! Your mommas smelly pussy infected your brain, all your thinking cells were deactivated because your Nigerian mommas pussy stinks so bad

You are a waste to this civilized generation

Your mommas smelly pussy, rather than make you a responsible human being, turned you into a pussy testing zombie.
Guy, go and commit suicide please.

Or rather, go and find a scientific explanation to your female siblings smelly pussy first before you come online to spew trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Okoh1:

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop the spermatozoa from getting to the eggs to be fertilized

Alas!! Your mommas smelly pussy infected your brain, all your thinking cells were deactivated because your Nigerian mommas pussy stinks so bad

Your mommas smelly pussy, rather than make you a responsible human being, turned you into a pussy testing zombie.

Or rather, go and find a scientific explanation to your female siblings smelly pussy first before you come online to spew trash.
I love, boy! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by mattiu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:
abeg go fix ur face... carry strong face like german floor
hahahaha nigga is bad, but she is cute tho
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
mattiu:
hahahaha nigga is bad, but she is cute tho
re u sure u were looking at her face or her boobs

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by mattiu(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

fine u no fine...

brain u no get...

money u no get...

u boyfriend go don take u as sex doll be dat because he go dey shame to move around wit u during d day...u re only useful in bed.

bro I check ur dp u fine pass her

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by mattiu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

u re blessed... but sister ur face too strong coupled wit ur very elastic lips...pls do something abt it.

this guy get bad mouth o

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by mattiu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:
re u sure u were looking at her face or her boobs
hey how did you know? boobz make brain gan
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by mattiu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoh1:

this guy is a kid. why bringing up his FAM here. I can see you have been dealing with skunk cunts.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
mattiu:

bro I check ur dp u fine pass her
yes na..i fine pass her..
i wor wor but i knw pple weh i fine pass if see dem
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
mattiu:

hey how did you know? boobz make brain gan

loool...u see!!! jst close ur eyes wen e dey trespass go her boobs nd look at her face well, u go see hw d face strong
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by IkUKU01(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
First, let's talk about your mommy.

Did the stench wake you up from sleep as a child, sweetie?
Did your 'Pa puke daily from it? All that nausea must've been hard for both of you.

My apologies.
its like you av no mother
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
IkUKU01:
its like you av no mother
your mother has no mother. smiley
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
mattiu:

this guy is a kid. why bringing up his FAM here. I can see you have been dealing with skunk cunts.

Oga defender, u r quick to note my bringing his family into this sh*tty post. Ur parallel sight couldn't fathom his use of generalized rhetorics. If his gf has a stinky p**sy, why calling out ALL Nigerian females? (urs inclusive)

Instead of paying a visit to Google to make a wholesome research about his displaced observation, he chose NL as a the site to dump his waste of a brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Countersam(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?

It all depends on the level at which you operate in, i mean the gehls u take to bed to sniff their pussies talk less of whether u eat it or just bang it.
Not all gehls have smelly pussies, because they all have different orientation of puxxy hygiene. For me if that pussy smells of anything other than ur cum, ur leaving to never return again cause i like to taste.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Op: you just started fvcking abi? grow up and you will get used the t0t0 scent...
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Countersam:

It all depends on the level at which you operate in, i mean the gehls u take to bed to sniff their pussies talk less of whether u eat it or just bang it.
Not all gehls have smelly pussies, because they all have different orientation of puxxy hygiene. For me if that pussy smells of anything other than ur cum, ur leaving to never return again cause i like to taste.

Nice one cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by singtone(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seriously you need to have respect for every woman. Not saying they smell. If your girl smells, my don't.
Stop condeming all of them, please!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by kennybelle: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
it's caused by vaginobacteria, but the stench can be reduced with a good hygiene
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Countersam(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
efesodje:

Nice one cool

I see you grin
Jedi Trainer.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Yahayablessing(f): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Weldone Mr Researcher But Hv Nt Sampled All De Women Of The World Yet, Try Harder So U Can Draw Ur Conclusion From Ur Hypothesis,mr Big Nose.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by es144000: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?
Those are dirty ladies who don't know how to wash their vjays,my wife doesn't smell at all
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
heendrix:

bro na only fools kill themselves on Nigerian ladies. no lie that part stinks as hell. know a girl I hustle to get only to find out on the long run she only got four pants but could spend much to buy an iPhone 6 wtf
so she value phone more than her hygiene?cheesy @op.. Only girls who don't take their hygiene seriously stink down there. If u meet a babe who takes good care of herself u will even stick ur nose there and never remove itcheesy. Thank God i have never experienced such cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

see as dis one face strong like compressed fufu..

Actually, she’s a bit of alright.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Rubbiish(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

abeg go fix ur face... carry strong face like german floor
Bros u are very funny cheesy
Seems u are a builder...
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

Bros u are very funny cheesy
Seems u are a builder...
nope bro!!!man's nt a builder...he works in an IT firm nd also a corper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.