Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (13480 Views)

Why Do Ladies Smell Like Blood During Menstruation? / My Sister's Friend's Mouth Smells Like A Rotten Egg / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by biafraisdead(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
patval:

I can see my folks with smelly Nunu vituperating cos of simple question, hygienic lifestyle can do a lot in saving them from anti-nosal flagrance from honey pot.
eg, some bae will have sex and still carry their body dey waka as if nothing happened. some even rub deodorant not knowing its making matters worse
oga why u come carry that pretty girl pics put for ur dp? ur personal text and signature self na die. oya comort that fine girl pics there make people wey know her no come think say na she de type all the kind things wey de comort for ur mouth.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by christ007(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Dnt Blame You Because You Have No Mother
she is right. Why will the op say Nigerian ladies smell.and for the guy he is male olosho. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by christ007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
But How Come White Ladies Dnt Smell? I Knw This Because I Dated Number Of Them
at where op.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Burgerlomo: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?

Not all of them cool
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Reeberry: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
mgtow:
The most annoying part be say she go still open mouth ask u make u give am head grin grin grin

Some guys dey try sha
Give head say weytin happen? angry
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by siegfried99(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Reeberry:
Give head say weytin happen? angry

as head boy concern grin

Rotten fish smell is a no no ..

but some guys dey try. still give head to .. yuck!!
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by chibby1485: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by buskie13(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Okoh1:
Let's start from the scratch..

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop your daddy from mounting her

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop the spermatozoa from getting to the eggs to be fertilized

Your mommas smelling pussy didn't stop the formation of the foetus

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't kill the foetus nor hampers it growth

Alas!! Your mommas smelly pussy infected your brain, all your thinking cells were deactivated because your Nigerian mommas pussy stinks so bad

You are a waste to this civilized generation

Your mommas smelly pussy, rather than make you a responsible human being, turned you into a pussy testing zombie.
Guy, go and commit suicide please.

Or rather, go and find a scientific explanation to your female siblings smelly pussy first before you come online to spew trash.
All these you typed won't give you a free odourless pussy,be wise

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Rider007: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2018
This is clear.. Op not a Nigerian..he must b very stupid to speak of his mum like dis.. His mum got a dripping [color=#006600][/color] pussy and such runs through d family
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Originalsly: 5:33am On Feb 17, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Don't you think you should have met with your female family members to discuss and get answers? I'm sure you would come to a conclusion after finding out your sisters ooze..... moms and grandma ooze...cousins all ooze.... even you sef ooze. Hereditary?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by zexy2030(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2018
How about ur dick how does it smell, women are more complicated, but don't u av something else doing wt ur life? Than u r going around to perceive the smell of pussy...u r destiny has been buried there, sorry.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by patval(f): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

oga why u come carry that pretty girl pics put for ur dp? ur personal text and signature self na die. oya comort that fine girl pics there make people wey know her no come think say na she de type all the kind things wey de comort for ur mouth.
Hmmm.....let me believe you are having sight impairment

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by MetroBaba1(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Small Children Everywhere. Simple Question, Simple Answer.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Burgerlomo: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Beckino:
Too little washing can cause it. Too much washing can cause it too; it can kill healthy, harmless and important bacteria (mild soap is best) which can lead to vaginal infection, etc.

Ask your mum/sis for more explanation.

I like yah style ooo, after U don give a very good opinion then U come throw shade say make D dude go ask him mama/sis 4 more explanation, hmm U do well cool

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by fifty5(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2018
crismark:

i no wicked ooo...na jst d simple truth. smelling nd disease filled pussies re littered all over d country.

i think govt shuld look into dis matter
this is savagery
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by fifty5(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
olaide4you:

Ode it's normal it's every girls around the world ...mumu.
Go and do more fucking research b4 u say shit from your porous brain.Women do menstruation immediately after the mense the pussy don't smells bad but when it's getting to the period of their cycle you should expect the pussy to smell..... idiot am sure your mother and sister are robot.you can't kill nature or you kill yourself.....
must you insult you came out with a nice explanation but your insult is a shortfalling on these.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by fifty5(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Bantam:
And they will still be forming hard to get with their yeast infected pussy..the day that pungent smell hit me 1st time I thought a soakaway had broken,I felt guilty cos it was my house, I started apologizing to her that it will be fixed soon grin It was when I put my head inside that It struck me half-dead.
lols i can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by engrelvis(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
op,how many different outside ladies besides Nigerian girls v u dated? How many continent v u being to?I v travel alot n I can categorically tell u Nigerian girls r nt dirtiest in down there . maybe u r meeting d dirty ones.being hygienic is a personal issues.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by engrelvis(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
op,how many different outside ladies besides Nigerian girls v u dated? How many continent v u being to?I v travel alot n I can categorically tell u Nigerian girls r nt dirtiest in down there . maybe u r meeting d dirty ones.being hygienic is a personal issues.i v personally encounter white girls dat r dirty.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I like yah style ooo, after U don give a very good opinion then U come throw shade say make D dude go ask him mama/sis 4 more explanation, hmm U do well cool

Lol. Me wey no sabi fight.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Burgerlomo: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Beckino:

Lol. Me wey no sabi fight.

U 2 smart, brain no dey let U sleep grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Burgerlomo:

U 2 smart, brain no dey let U sleep grin
Thanks alot for the compliment. I'm sure you're a smart person too.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Burgerlomo: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Beckino:

Thanks alot for the compliment. I'm sure you're a smart person too.

You very welcome. Well I dey manage to be with the help of peeps like U cool
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by khiaa(f): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2018
olaide4you:

This guy is a bastardized liar.....he lies it's doesn't even smell rotten fool it's fishy this shows that you are still a virgin .you never bleeped b4 your post is based on lies...

LMAO grin That fishy smell has nothing to do with being a virgin(the ridiculous things people come up with) if a woman is smelling she needs to see a gynecologist.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin That fishy smell has nothing to do with being a virgin(the ridiculous things people come up with) if a woman is smelling she needs to see a gynecologist.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. This from a lady. Much respect cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by perousd: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2018
mgtow:
The most annoying part be say she go still open mouth ask u make u give am head grin grin grin

Some guys dey try sha
Naso one tell me say make I head her stuff, gosh! It was smelly. I asked her "you said your ex always give you head?" she replied "yes". Then, I said "he must be a super hero". Lol
True story mhen. I've dated several others without that stench though.
Nigerian ladies don't smell under. It's just an individual thing all over the world.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Burgerlomo:

You very welcome. Well I dey manage to be with the help of peeps like U cool

Really? That's nice. I wish you goodluck, 'kay?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Burgerlomo: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Beckino:

Really? That's nice. I wish you goodluck, 'kay?

Gracias. U 2 cool
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by gases: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

Haba boss
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Riot5000: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nigeria smells like Yoruba Woman's Pussy. SHAME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.