Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. (16074 Views)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You wish cheesy. Get a compass to get the difference between NW & NE.

Not that I want to distract you from cheering your newest heroes, the killer herdsmen, for doing what you've always dreamed to do in revenge for Biafras defeat (if only you could erase your surrender from history).

You're O.Y.O on your chopping sand travails.

Hehehehe. Shifting the blame. Well you may just be Hausa."Hausa-Fulani " is just a propaganda to downplay conquered territories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by LZAA: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hehehehe. Shifting the blame. Well you may just be Hausa."Hausa-Fulani " is just a propaganda to downplay conquered territories.
na dia way
no be today e don tey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Again why do an average Hausa Fulani Muslim man take a lick like a biitch?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

...who is holding SW that you want to be left alone? Ogbeni always review your post before you comment.
That Aba weed you smoked is really working. When did I say your are 'holding' SW? I only told you to mind your business and focus on iboland matter

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
bakynes:
I am Afonja as rightly termed by Igbos and I support the need for both Major ethnic group in the South to work together to take our destinies away from these Born to rule Hausa-Fulani. But before any peace pact can be drawn on Nairaland, Igbos most refrain from calling Lagos "a no man's land". We agree all Nigerians have contributed to the Developement of Lagos but it is still our ancestral land that has had huge advantage over any state in Nigeria by virtue of the early Portuguese traders and the British colonialist.

I campaigned in my own little way for Buhari in 2015 as I also campaigned for GEJ in 2011 and now I support the removal of Buhari by the use of our votes.

Igbos must understand that many Yorubas did not vote out GEJ because he favoured Igbos more, we simply voted him out because of how he allowed Corruption to fester in his Govt. So it was never a mistake voting out GEJ and now we must also vote out Buhari in 2019.

The only way we can salvage our destinies away from the Northern Oligarchy is only if these two major tribes to work hand in hand together especially the Yoruba Christians and Liberal Yoruba Muslims.

Even as a Yoruba man I know we have some Extremist Yoruba Muslims who always support the North over their tribes men but these extremist Yorubas are few in Numbers compared to the Yoruba Christians and Liberal Yoruba Muslim.

Yorubas,Igbos,SS minorities and non muslim minorities of the Middle Belt can work together to overturn the core North's dominance.

I am from the North-central and I fully support this.

Most of we middlebelt christians and liberal muslims too, just like you people from the South-west are equally tired of this govt.

We middlebelters also have many muslim extremists in our midst, just like the southwest. And these muslim extremists prefer to support the core-north against all odds. These muslim extremists are mostly found in Niger state and parts of Kwara & Nasarawa.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
LZAA:

na dia way
no be today e don tey

You dey mind them? All these people weY dey Mama senior with 5years.Then their father go senior them with 60years.Hard life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by haffaze777(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
oodualover:

Op, shey you hear from the westerners/Yorubas? We don't want southern unity.
Hope you won't open this type of thread again?
I hope you don't because una just dey make person dey jaded with this same topic all the time

I hope op will be wise enough to stop dragging Yoruba name in the mud,we never need them before, we don't need dem now and we won't need them in the nearest future, I don't know what give them audacity to tell us who to vote,this people will never cease to amaze me,come 2019 south west will vote any candidate that we think will protect our interest, no amount of crying or blackmailing we deter us.nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by UduMgbo1: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Quoted for future reference.

This is the mindset of an average P.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
Stop supporting fulani herdsmen against your people
I'll keep telling it to your face

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hhhhhhhhoooooo!
People wey dey use human skull drink omi grin grin
No be Yoruba you be?
Even you sef you no safe oooo .Just be careful with your movement.
You will find this helpful grin.
http://www.uphondo.com/discussion/641/nigerian-hotel-closed-down-for-selling-human-meat
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by UduMgbo1: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
You think I don't know what I did puting up that signature?

It is simply to keep reminding any pig who reads my comment i know what devilish minds they have.
[/s]
nope it shows that you need to get some love outside nairaland and be happy
Stop drinking hot drinks

6 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
oodualover:

That Aba weed you smoked is really working. When did I say your are 'holding' SW? I only told you to mind your business and focus on iboland matter

Still the same thing...can you mind your business and leave SE, SS, Biafra, Kanu and IPOB...alone.

Your Ogbomosho weed de too strong.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by LZAA: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

You dey mind them? All these people weY dey senior their mama with 5years.Then their father go senior them with 60years.Hard life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omg see finishing eeehh grin
oodualover and quotasystem right now grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Odkosh:
You will find this helpful grin.
http://www.uphondo.com/discussion/641/nigerian-hotel-closed-down-for-selling-human-meat

Lol.
It's helpful to you alone.
Arguing about Yoruba skull mining skills is like saying the average Yoruba woman's pussycat don't stink. These are facts not argued at all. It's always on fp that Ogun is the headquarters of ritual murder. Your own father May be a predator, who knows? Check yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
LZAA:

omg see finishing eeehh grin
oodualover and quotasystem right now grin grin
p

No true na.Small Hausa girl dey know say old man get white bear bear for blokus. Na today?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by LZAA: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:
p

No true na.Small Hausa girl dey know say old man get white bear bear for blokus. Na today?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol.
It's helpful to you alone.
Arguing about Yoruba skull mining skills is like saying the average Yoruba woman's pussycat don't stink. These are facts not argued at all. It's always on fp that Ogun is the headquarters of ritual murder. Your own father May be a predator, who knows? Check yourself.

See their trade mark emblem..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by SakuraSimiola: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is religion erasing our culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3oBeKCrysw
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by DocHMD: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
not licking any ass, just trying set the record straight.

The only record we have on ground that is clear to all is that the mozlem foolanis whose dirty rectum your mouth is glued to and whom you love to slave for against the peaceful Eastern region (who have never hurt you in anyway) are decimating your people with reckless abandonment.

Which other record you dey yarn about?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

See their trade mark emblem..

Even if you throw a skull at that nigger he won't flinch.Leave all these talks here and mouth he is making. This people loves human skull so much that if gun powder is made from skull mining,we may yet win a war together. Igbos will produce the guns in this case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngokafor(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You can continue bathing with fellow pigs in the mud for all I care, my gladness comes from the fact that you all here have exposed your evil intentions towards the M/belt people and are mocking their dead in their faces.

If however you're trying to get even with them, you are a (very) long way from the 3 million+ mark so you people need to cheer the forsaken vampire killer herdsmen even harder.

If any one is a pig,its you and your homicidal fulani brothers...a big fake ass fraud you are dude...if you have two heads step into Tiv territory as a fulani man lets see how you will come out with your limbs intact...meanwhile Igbos are there doing their business unmolested..

That goes to show who the real villains in Nigeria are...not clowns like you and your fellow APC urchins deceiving themselves on Nairaaland with lame hypocritical rants..Therefore kindly swerve to the gutter and gerrout...nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:
The reason for this thread has since been defeated. We are repeating the exact same thing the thread seeks to cure.

Nairaland shouldn't just be about Igbo/Yoruba hate. Not everyone that voted against Jonathan is wrong. If you read through my write-up, I stated that I am Efik and same can be tested. There are persons scattered across the country who supported Buhari other than the Yorubas.

I concede Buhari isn't right now the best choice, but many of us were left with no choice. Now if we decide to go on hating and do not make the choice of working together, we all will have ourselves to blame, and no one should then lay the blame at the feet of any one tribe.

Seriously I wonder why many Igbos here just choose to be completely irrational.

Why do they like to attack yorubas on everything and turn every issue to be against yoruba?

I am from the middlebelt, in 2011, we delivered more votes to GEJ than even the Igbos. But in 2015, many of my people thought GEJ was too corrupt and instead supported Buhari. ....... Why are the Igbos not attacking us?

Deprofessional, Daewang, gidgiddy, Eternaltruths, nkwuocha et al. You guys should be reasonable for once.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Seriously I wonder why many Igbos here just choose to be completely irrational.

Why do they like to attack yorubas on everything and turn every issue to be against yoruba?

I am from the middlebelt, in 2011, we delivered more votes to GEJ than even the Igbos. But in 2015, many of my people thought GEJ was too corrupt and instead supported Buhari. ....... Why are the Igbos not attacking us?

Deprofessional, Daewang, gidgiddy, Eternaltruths, nkwuocha et al. You guys should be reasonable for once.

I leave the Hausa Fulani to you.If we attack you with the full plates on your hands right now, it won't be easy at al.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Temmy5050(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Now who is doing handshake up and down ? is it not the so call ibo ppl . what friendship do they want with Yoruba and other tribes if they can live all by themselves. last year u were told to leave Hausaland u refused. u end up begging them. most of those idiots saying they have had the last straw with Yoruba are all staying and living well in Yoruba land .u hate Yoruba which all Yoruba kno and u can't quietly leave their land. bunch of ingrates.you guys should go and read about Yoruba history to have more knowledge on their socio/ economic and political background. if u av any civilization close to the half of wot Yoruba had u can com back and rant as we all kno u guys to be.am talking to those of u who struggle so had to be stupid like cownu but more refine ibos won't find themselves defending a post like this
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Mr man, is there anything wrong for an ibibio man or Efik man to be the president of Nigeria? Are you short sighted to understand the games of hatred played by the FGN, to undermine the igbos and her co-tenants?Do you think the FGN will support massively a president from after the Niger? Including states like Akwa ibom and calabar?We are in this mixed up Shiite together because an average northerner still sees you guys as igbos.Agsin,continue campaigning for one Nigeria while your brothers working in oil companies are sacked and replaced with Northerners. Efulefu!

Let me ask you, do you think the SE/SS coalition alone, is able to withstand the Hausa/fulani oligarchy and power in Nigeria?

The only way the Hausa-fulanis can be overpowered in Nigeria is by a joint effort of SE/SS/SW and NC or northern minorities. ..... The British colonial masters made these guys so powerful....... We have to come together to make any effect. .....Mind you I am from the North-Central.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Temmy5050:
Now who is doing handshake up and down ? is it not the so call ibo ppl . what friendship do they want with Yoruba and other tribes if they can live all by themselves. last year u were told to leave Hausaland u refused. u end up begging them. most of those idiots saying they have had the last straw with Yoruba are all staying and living well in Yoruba land .u hate Yoruba which all Yoruba kno and u can't quietly leave their land. bunch of ingrates.you guys should go and read about Yoruba history to have more knowledge on their socio/ economic and political background. if u av any civilization close to the half of wot Yoruba had u can com back and rant as we all kno u guys to be.am talking to those of u who struggle so had to be stupid like cownu but more refine ibos won't find themselves defending a post like this

In all these...the ONLY thing you lack is the balls to stay on your own without subtly supporting/forcing everyone to remain under the unworking one Nigeria where you gain more from the rot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

You don de fear now. Are you new on NL, not to have noticed that the Oodua people shouted the loudest when python dance was in operation?

Forcing people who want out back, to join unity that never existed is strange.
Ibo man and delusion. Always wanting to blame Yoruba people all the time. Anyways, I was active on Nairaland during the python dance saga and Yorubas did not mock your people. In fact some Yoruba people opened threads to dissuade their people from doing it. The only time we insult una with python dance is when una look for trouble.
Since you love to blame Yorubas all the time, let me tell you that we don't give a fuvk about Biafra. But when will you hold your leaders responsible? How many time have your held your leaders? I guess it is because you never wanted to leave Nigeria, and that Biafra agitation is political motivated. I notice that any ibo that support Biafra loves Jonathan but hate Buhari. I have also notice that they hold rancour/bitterness towards that 2015 election were the ineffectual animal lost.
Nobody is holding you from leaving Nigeria. I am a proponent of Nigeria disintegration, but I will never blame other tribes when some of my people and politicians are against it.
Free Yoruba people alone and learn to hold your leaders responsible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Let me ask you, do you think the SE/SS coalition alone, is able to withstand the Hausa/fulani oligarchy and power in Nigeria?

The only way the Hausa-fulanis can be overpowered in Nigeria is by a joint effort of SE/SS/SW and NC or northern minorities. ..... The British colonial masters made these guys so powerful....... We have to come together to make any effect. .....Mind you I am from the North-Central.

Why didn't you and the SW support Biafra during the last war? Would you have had the crisis you have now if you had supported Biafra? Instead you sent one million soldiers to kill your christian brothers.

Now we MUST all support what the British has created.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
haffaze777:

I hope op will be wise enough to stop dragging Yoruba name in the mud,we never need them before, we don't need dem now and we won't need them in the nearest future, I don't know what give them audacity to tell us who to vote,this people will never cease to amaze me,come 2019 south west will vote any candidate that we think will protect our interest, no amount of crying or blackmailing we deter us.nonsense
Omo Iya mi niyin oo! Let them keep crying

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Mr man, fight your war ALONE!!!
Leave igbos out of that two faced unity. If you're from North Central, fight the Hausa alone or merge with the Yoruba. We didn't vote buhari so what's our business with you people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
oodualover:

Ibo man and delusion. Always wanting to blame Yoruba people all the time. Anyways, I was active on Nairaland during the python dance saga and Yorubas did not mock your people. In fact some Yoruba people opened threads to dissuade their people from doing it. The only time we insult una with python dance is when una look for trouble.
Since you love to blame Yorubas all the time, let me tell you that we don't give a fuvk about Biafra. But when will you hold your leaders responsible? How many time have your held your leaders? I guess it is because you never wanted to leave Nigeria, and that Biafra agitation is political motivated. I notice that any ibo that support Biafra loves Jonathan but hate Buhari. I have also notice that they hold rancour/bitterness towards that 2015 election were the ineffectual animal lost.
Nobody is holding you from leaving Nigeria. I am a proponent of Nigeria disintegration, but I will never blame other tribes when some of my people and politicians are against it.
Free Yoruba people alone and learn to hold your leaders responsible
[/s]

Lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

Why didn't you and the SW support Biafra during the last war? Would you have had the crisis you have now if you had supported Biafra? Instead you sent one million soldiers to kill your chritains brothers.

Now we MUST all support what the British has created.
You dey mind the guy?
We fought them for three solid years. BIAFRA against the entire Nigeria. Three solid years!!!! We need Not their help. They should go to hell and get slaughtered by their masters if they fail to win. Can you imagine this people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

I am from the North-central and I fully support this.

Most of we middlebelt christians and liberal muslims too, just like you people from the South-west are equally tired of this govt.

We middlebelters also have many muslim extremists in our midst, just like the southwest. And these muslim extremists prefer to support the core-north against all odds. These muslim extremists are mostly found in Niger state and parts of Kwara & Nasarawa.
Yoruba peopld don't Southern unity. Don't be deceived

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu / UNICAL Sex Scandal: Minister Kennedy Fumes, Vows To Prosecute, Jail Anyone Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.