Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family (3515 Views)

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
If a disciplinary committee led you to suicide, it is no more of Christ. Because God's discipline leads to what correction not murdering spree.

And there is a different between God's judgement and suicide spree from rejection.
MaxInDHouse:

It's only Satan's organization that has nothing to do with disciplinary actions that's why Jesus referred to it as the broad road but in God's own organization you can't walk anyhow, Jesus emphasized on this by referring to pure worship as the narrow path {Matthew 7:13-14} so if your religion doesn't have disciplinary actions it's OK we know why it's so! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
And how did this tally with the case of the woman mentioned.

SMH.

It is a cult that thinks likes this
MaxInDHouse:

Judas Iscariot committed suicide o and he also belong to the same group in fact he was one of the closest confidants of the founder of the group: An Apostle!
So you have no point! smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blue86:
If a disciplinary committee led you to suicide, it is no more of Christ. Because God's discipline leads to what correction not murdering spree.
And there is a different between God's judgement and suicide spree from rejection.

Judas Iscariot committed suicide and he's also a bona fide member of the first century Jewish Christian congregation.
Rejection is part of what Jesus taught them {Luke 9:62 compare to Romans 16:17; 1Corinthians 5:12-13; 2John 10-11} so if anyone is disfellowshiped but comes back to his/her senses the Christian congregation will welcome them back with open hands! James 5:14-15
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blue86:

It's a perfect match!
Both of them committed suicide simply because they felt they've lost it all by betraying their beloved group!
Blue86:

Of course Jesus already foretold that you will call us a CULT {Matthew 10:25} for sticking to his line of thought {John 17:20-23} so we're overjoyed when you say so! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Courz: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:

SMH.

At the bolded, you are seeing it abi? This is the poison Countries that banned this Cult are trying to avoid so that their countries do not breed people with such dangerous ideology. I am glad you are seeing it for yourself. So when I hammer on this is a Cult, Cult, Cult over and over again, I am not mad! I know what I am saying.

This lady in the Op is one of the Secret inner Caucus of Watchtower that are responsible for formulating their doctrines. I talked about this Secret Inner Caucus in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons Thread.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2022
It is so funny that someone is trying to justify a woman going home to her family, killed all of them, and her herself, as a thing of God.
Just because she was rejected by her assembly.

And funny enough, tried to justify it with Ananais and Sapphira.

Did Anannais go home, kill Sapphira and then himself, when He was caught lying?

Did Judas, go home to His family, kill all of them and then hang himself, when He was cut to heart that he betrayed the innocent master?

People should avoid such assembly that thinks like this.
Courz:

At the bolded, you are seeing it abi? This is the poison Countries that banned this Cult are trying to avoid so that their countries do not breed people with such dangerous ideology. I am glad you are seeing it for yourself. So when I hammer on this is a Cult, Cult, Cult over and over again, I am not mad! I know what I am saying.

This lady in the Op is one of the Secret inner Caucus of Watchtower that are responsible for formulating their doctrines. I talked about this Secret Inner Caucus in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons Thread.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
It is so funny that someone is trying to justify a woman going home to her family, killed all of them, and her herself, as a thing of God.
Just because she was rejected by her assembly. And funny enough, tried to justify it with Ananais and Sapphira. Did Anannais go home, kill Sapphira and then himself, when He was caught lying? Did Judas, go home to His family, kill all of them and then hang himself, when He was cut to heart that he betrayed the innocent master? People should avoid such assembly that thinks like this.

The simple truth is that nobody killed the evildoer in God's organization, we did exactly what God's word says:

Now I urge you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned, and avoid them. Romans 16:17

But now I am writing you to stop keeping company with anyone called a brother who is sexually immoral or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do you not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves" 1 Corinthians 5:11-13

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works. 2John 1:10-11

So whatever the WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) {Matthew 7:21-23} choose to do afterwards is none of our business, if anyone wants to gain God's approval it's a repentant attitude not evil deeds.
Your concern is what an evildoer did after the righteousness of God was applied in their cases instead of thinking about what they supposed to do when disciplined.

Well nobody killed them but their own wickedness! smiley
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Now who said JW did.

Please Go back to my first comment.
MaxInDHouse:

The simple truth is that nobody killed the evildoer in God's organization, we did exactly what God's word says:

Now I urge you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned, and avoid them. Romans 16:17

But now I am writing you to stop keeping company with anyone called a brother who is sexually immoral or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do you not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves" 1 Corinthians 5:11-13

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works. 2John 1:10-11

So whatever the WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) {Matthew 7:21-23} choose to do afterwards is none of our business, if anyone wants to gain God's approval it's a repentant attitude not evil deeds.
Your concern is what an evildoer did after the righteousness of God was applied in their cases instead of thinking about what they supposed to do when disciplined.

Well nobody killed them but their own wickedness! smiley
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:

Now who said JW did.
Please Go back to my first comment.

Don't allow emotional blackmail to carry away with the faithless crowds {Exodus 23:2} Judas Iscariot committed suicide because he felt bad after considering what Jesus taught the group and compared to what he did.
What Judas Iscariot did isn't as bad as you may think going by the way people reason but why did he commit suicide?
Well he was contemplating on the teachings of their master Jesus Christ, so do you think Jesus' teachings is occultic since that's what led Judas to commit suicide? smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2022
I think I have answered you. Go back to the comments before this.

And hey, remove all sentimentality to your organization in reading.

And if you still think like that, leave your fold.
It is not good for you.

It is more of a cult absent Christ.
MaxInDHouse:

Don't allow emotional blackmail to carry away with the faithless crowds {Exodus 23:2} Judas Iscariot committed suicide because he felt bad after considering what Jesus taught the group and compared to what he did.
What Judas Iscariot did isn't as bad as you may think going by the way people reason but why did he commit suicide?
Well he was contemplating on the teachings of their master Jesus Christ, so do you think Jesus' teachings is occultic since that's what led Judas to commit suicide? smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:

I think I have answered you. Go back to the comments before this. And hey, remove all sentimentality to your organization in reading.
And if you still think like that, leave your fold.
It is not good for you. It is more of a cult absent Christ.
Continue deceiving yourself with lawlessness! smiley

Calling us CULT is a welcome development as Christ Jesus has already told us you people will say so {Matthew 10:25} that's why we're happy anytime faithless people like you call us CULT. Matthew 5:11-12

We are not looking for faithless crowds of your kind rather we are in search of faithful people like Phineas who killed the enemies of pure worship in the camp of Israel {Numbers 25:1-9} our job is to teach them that our God still hate unrighteousness {1Corinthians 13:6} but then instead of killing the wrongdoers Jesus has taught us to shun them so they have the grace of making a U-turn if they repent!

You will continue to be amazed at how God's Holy Spirit is citing appropriate verses to back my comments {Luke 12:11-12} whereas you're just arguing blindly unable to back up your lawlessness.

Well you're not our kind {Matthew 10:6} that Jesus sent us out to fish out {Mark 1:17} you're just like your friend he left God's organization because he's not our sort! 1John 2:19

smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol
God's Spirit is inspiring your replies.

Which one?

You cited Judas?
Did Judas go home, kill his family and then himself because he felt guilty?

You cited Ananias?
Did Ananias go home, murder His wife and family, then kill himself?

Is that what the Holy Spirit inspired you to say?

Well it doesn't tally.

Look, we are all called to be the church of God, the body of Christ.
Any denomination or organization that says they are the only true one, and cast aside others is a CULT.

NO WONDER, you are acting brainwashed.
You have been shut out of rightly dividing biblical truths.

So please, just go on a fast and pray and meditate, to know Gospel truths.

Trust me, we think we know, it until we know we don't.
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself with lawlessness! smiley

Calling us CULT is a welcome development as Christ Jesus has already told us you people will say so {Matthew 10:25} that's why we're happy anytime faithless people like you call us CULT. Matthew 5:11-12

We are not looking for faithless crowds of your kind rather we are in search of faithful people like Phineas who killed the enemies of pure worship in the camp of Israel {Numbers 25:1-9} our job is to teach them that our God still hate unrighteousness {1Corinthians 13:6} but then instead of killing the wrongdoers Jesus has taught us to shun them so they have the grace of making a U-turn if they repent!

You will continue to be amazed at how God's Holy Spirit is citing appropriate verses to back my comments {Luke 12:11-12} whereas you're just arguing blindly unable to back up your lawlessness.

Well you're not our kind {Matthew 10:6} that Jesus sent us out to fish out {Mark 1:17} you're just like your friend he left God's organization because he's not our sort! 1John 2:19

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
Lol
God's Spirit is inspiring your replies.
Which one?
You cited Judas?
Did Judas go home, kill his family and then himself because he felt guilty?
You cited Ananias?
Did Ananias go home, murder His wife and family, then kill himself?
Is that what the Holy Spirit inspired you to say?
Well it doesn't tally.
Look, we are all called to be the church of God, the body of Christ.
Any denomination or organization that says they are the only true one, and cast aside others is a CULT.
NO WONDER, you are acting brainwashed.
You have been shut out of rightly dividing biblical truths.
So please, just go on a fast and pray and meditate, to know Gospel truths.
Trust me, we think we know, it until we know we don't.

Don't worry i will trust you that's only arguing based on philosophy but can't quote a single scripture to back up your argument!

Ọmọ go and pay your tithe to your pastors they are waiting for your money to buy private jets! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Laughed.

The Holy Ghost is not an instigator of macabre suicidal rampage of a whole family because of rejection ( or what you justify correction).

If you don't Gerrit Forget abourrit.
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry i will trust you that's only arguing based on philosophy but can't quote a single scripture to back up your argument!

Ọmọ go and pay your tithe to your pastors they are waiting for your money to buy private jets! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
Laughed.
The Holy Ghost is not an instigator of macabre suicidal rampage of a whole family because of rejection ( or what you justify correction).
If you don't Gerrit Forget abourrit.

But it's your Holy Ghost that led Judas to kill himself or it's your Holy Ghost that led Ananias and Saphira to lie shey?

Ọmọ it's obvious we're not on the same page {Matthew 7:13-14} so go and worship your Holy Ghost! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
The Spirit of God is not an instigator of macabre suicidal rampage of a whole family by one individual, who was shunned, or what you call a justified correction.

My condolences to the relatives and friends who really loved them.

They will do well to stay clear off that assembly.

Their eyes are opened now.
MaxInDHouse:

But it's your Holy Ghost that led Judas to kill himself or it's your Holy Ghost that led Ananias and Saphira to lie shey?

Ọmọ it's obvious we're not on the same page {Matthew 7:13-14} so go and worship your Holy Ghost! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:

The Spirit of God is not an instigator of macabre suicidal rampage of a whole family by one individual, who was shunned, or what you call a justified correction. My condolences to the relatives and friends who really loved them. They will do well to stay clear off that assembly. Their eyes are opened now.

They will clear off if they don't belong to the family of faith where many have died due to faithlessness and disobedience! smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Now that's a cult thinking!
MaxInDHouse:

They will clear off if they don't belong to the family of faith where many have died due to faithlessness and disobedience! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Courz: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
Just because she was rejected by her assembly.

And funny enough, tried to justify it with Ananais and Sapphira.

Did Anannais go home, kill Sapphira and then himself, when He was caught lying?

Did Judas, go home to His family, kill all of them and then hang himself, when He was cut to heart that he betrayed the innocent master?

People should avoid such assembly that thinks like this.

Go to EXJW forums. You will see many cases of suicide because of the Isolation. Mad MaxInDHouse is still a Muslim at heart. He claims he left Islam for JW but you will find him in threads talking about Islam. He still has those fanatical views. He has not changed. This is why he made that comment. Isn't it weird that JW and Islam have so much in common? Beware of any religion that has no value for human life. All these deaths surrounding JWs help to solidify the fact that it is a Satanic Cult.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:

Now that's a cult thinking!
Exactly what Jesus said you'll call his group! Matthew 10:25 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
The group of Jesus are those who believe that He is the Christ, the Son of God, died and rose again, and coming back again.

That group is called the church.

And we walk and move in love.

And I believe if you affirm those above confessions, you are a bro and also my bro.

Let us walk in love, and not think every assembly besides mine is not the church of Christ.
That itself is a stylish cult.

MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what Jesus said you'll call his group! Matthew 10:25 smiley
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Chai.

Look at that trash.

Well, many people eyes don dey clear anyways.

And that brother wey dey give vibes say na Holy Ghost is still a babe and needs to listen to those who are really anointed to teach.
Courz:

Go to EXJW forums. You will see many cases of suicide because of the Isolation. Mad MaxInDHouse is still a Muslim at heart. He claims he left Islam for JW but you will find him in threads talking about Islam. He still has those fanatical views. He has not changed. This is why he made that comment. Isn't it weird that JW and Islam have so much in common? Beware of any religion that has no value for human life. All these deaths surrounding JWs help to solidify the fact that it is a Satanic Cult.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:

The group of Jesus are those who believe that He is the Christ, the Son of God, died and rose again, and coming back again.
That group is called the church.
And we walk and move in love.
And I believe if you affirm those above confessions, you are a bro and also my bro.
Let us walk in love, and not think every assembly besides mine is not the church of Christ.
That itself is a stylish cult.

Ordinary the meaning of the phrase "Jesus is the Son of God" {Matthew 16:16} is what you failed woefully to grasp! smiley

"Son of God" simply means the one and only person whose line of thought is in harmony with God's {John 10:30} so anyone who fails to comply with Jesus teachings is not on the same page with Jesus and his father no matter how much you call his name Jesus doesn't even know you! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2022
You just proved our points.
MaxInDHouse:

Ordinary the meaning of the phrase "Jesus is the Son of God" {Matthew 16:16} is what you failed woefully to grasp! smiley

"Son of God" simply means the one and only person whose line of thought is in harmony with God's {John 10:30} so anyone who fails to comply with Jesus teachings is not on the same page with Jesus and his father no matter how much you call his name Jesus doesn't even know you! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Courz: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
Chai.

Look at that trash.

Well, many people eyes don dey clear anyways.

And that brother wey dey give vibes say na Holy Ghost is still a babe and needs to listen to those who are really anointed to teach.

That dullard has committed blasphemy against God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit several times in this forum. He lacks remorse over it. This is how you know he is a Baby Christian. He just came from Islam and got swindled into a Cult by people who deliberately find people that are ignorant of the Bible. That is how the JW Cult grows. There are many statements he makes that show that he is very new to Christianity. What he would have done was take his time to study Christianity, study the basics first before finding a Denomination to join. I can't count how many times I have seen several people disgrace him in this forum because of his ignorance. He takes pride in it too. JWs are trained to have lack of self awareness. They don't know how they look or sound when they say certain things. It is kind of a psychotic quality. A lot of EXJWs in the western world make visits to Psychiatrists for therapy because of the prolonged psychological damage of the Cult.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blue86:
You just proved our points.
Just as you guys proved Jesus' word regarding faithless people true! Matthew 10:25 wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by VenumX: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as you guys proved Jesus' word regarding faithless people true! Matthew 10:25 wink

Are you not a Muslim? Have you been able to drag your whole family members to the sect you are hiding in?

You are here, arguing day and night over Bible so you can give field service report. Nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
VenumX:

Are you not a Muslim? Have you been able to drag your whole family members to the sect you are hiding in? You are here, arguing day and night over Bible so you can give field service report. Nzuzu.
Jesus preached with powerful miraculous works for three years he was able to gather a few out of millions in Israel until he said something that got them thinking he's a cultist so majority of his disciples turn back never to follow him again {John 6:62-66} that is our founder, so it's not a broad road where all Dick and Harry can join rather it's a narrow path and only few are finding it! Matthew 7:13-14 wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by VenumX: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus preached with powerful miraculous works for three years he was able to gather a few out of millions in Israel until he said something that got them thinking he's a cultist so majority of his disciples turn back never to follow him again {John 6:62-66} that is our founder, so it's not a broad road where all Dick and Harry can join rather it's a narrow path and only few are finding it! Matthew 7:13-14 wink

grin grin grin You call your family dick and harry

Fyi, your founder is not Jesus Christ. You are not a Christian. Stick to your Allah and stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
VenumX:

You call your family dick and harry

Jesus referred to his mother and brothers as "Dick and Harry" when they're not ready to do God's will {Matthew 12:46-50} by the time of his earthly ministry his mother has already become a widow and he had four brothers and sisters (unknown number) yet only three of his family: Mary (his mother) James and Jude (his brothers) that became Christians which means the rest are doomed if Jesus' words is anything to go by:

"Whoever exercises faith in him is not to be judged. Whoever does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God" John 3:18

Before the three became Christians they thought Jesus was mad {Mark 3:21} just like majority of the Jews also thought about the young man! John 10:20

So had it been Mary never became one of Jesus' disciples it simply means she's doomed, nepotism is not allowed in faith! Luke 11:27-28 wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Blue86(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hmm.

Jesus will heal His Church
Courz:

That dullard has committed blasphemy against God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit several times in this forum. He lacks remorse over it. This is how you know he is a Baby Christian. He just came from Islam and got swindled into a Cult by people who deliberately find people that are ignorant of the Bible. That is how the JW Cult grows. There are many statements he makes that show that he is very new to Christianity. What he would have done was take his time to study Christianity, study the basics first before finding a Denomination to join. I can't count how many times I have seen several people disgrace him in this forum because of his ignorance. He takes pride in it too. JWs are trained to have lack of self awareness. They don't know how they look or sound when they say certain things. It is kind of a psychotic quality. A lot of EXJWs in the western world make visits to Psychiatrists for therapy because of the prolonged psychological damage of the Cult.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by VenumX: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Empty speech embarassed

Go and preach to your family members than coming here to compare yourself to Jesus Christ whom you don't even believe in.

You are just reasoning like a lost boko harram vessel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST / What Is Secret Sin? / Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.