Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family (3505 Views)

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Lukuluku69(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What you're trying to say is that since a woman committed suicide for rejection then the people that rejected her should be blamed but you're not bothered about what made them reject her.
Go to Iran and solve the problem caused by your Muslim rule forcing women to wear hijab, a woman was arrested (not shunned) and due to the way she was beating by the police she died.
How incomparable that is to JWs who will only shun her for going against our rules.
Even your own Muslim people are now protesting against the hijab your religion imposed on their women! cheesy

Oga you assume too much. You keep finding what is not lost. Go back and read what I posted and before you reply again, take a deep breath and possibly a glass of water.

I only asked: is there no way of turning back for anny erring members and see the analogy you are bringing up. Are you related to kobojunkie ni?

Abeg rest.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga you assume too much. You keep finding what is not lost. Go back and read what I posted and before you reply again, take a deep breath and possibly a glass of water.
I only asked: is there no way of turning back for anny erring members and see the analogy you are bringing up. Are you related to kobojunkie ni? Abeg rest.
This is your first mention of me in this thread:

Lukuluku69:

Oga Intelligence Officer, so going contrary to what Jesus taught should ordinarily lead to suicides?
E de beru Olohun.

So i know what you have in mind before jumping into the thread.
Your own religion killed (not shun) a woman for not putting on a hijab, now your own brothers are protesting against the stupid rules from their own god because it makes no practical sense!

So Jehovah's Witnesses who shunned a rebel shouldn't be blamed for whatever the rebel choose to do afterwards, that's what i'm telling you! wink

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Lukuluku69(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is your first mention of me in this thread:

So i know what you have in mind before jumping into the thread.
Your own religion killed (not shun) a woman for not putting on a hijab, now your own brothers are protesting against the stupid rules from their own god because it makes no practical sense!

So Jehovah's Witnesses who shunned a rebel shouldn't be blamed for whatever the rebel choose to do afterwards, that's what i'm telling you! wink

Are you Kobojunkie in disguise? If you don't know what I have in mind, why not seek clarifications before assuming?

And I did not jump into any thread. Nairaland is a PUBLIC FORUM and not your Kingdom Hall. That said, your reference to Iran and what is happening about the woman that died has no correlation to what the thread is about.

The woman in question was not killed but died in detention.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course the Holy Spirit is WORKING with all OBEDIENT members of the Congregation but the work differs that's why it's gifts are listed in the Bible book of Ephesians 4:11 as follows:

© Apostles ~ Overseers of the congregation in all the earth, it's their conclusion with God's Holy Spirit that matters most when it comes setting rules that's binding on all members of the Christian family worldwide! Matthew 16:19 compare to Act 2:42; 15:28-29

© Prophets ~ Those telling people God's decree as stated in His word.

© Evangelizers ~ Preachers of the good news.

© Shepherds ~ Organizers of the Christian family worldwide.

© Teachers ~ Those teaching members within the Christian congregation.

Of course contradicting views may come up on rules that's binding on all members {Act 15:1-2} that's why we have the Apostles (Governing Body) who has the final say that all members must comply with throughout the earth {Act 16:28-29} after this we all agree on what the spirit of our God concluded with them, that's how we have the same line of thought globally {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10} and whoever feels he/she is wiser than them must be shunned! Romans 16:17

That's why Jesus said:

“I have spoken these things to you while I am still with you. But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you. I leave you peace; I give you my peace. I do not give it to you the way that the world gives it. Do not let your hearts be troubled nor let them shrink out of fear. John 14:25-27

Christ Jesus laid this foundation {Matthew 16:18-19} all those claiming believers or worshipers out of this arrangement can't unite as God's people! Luke 11:23 smiley

It's really simple, The Apostles and Prophets of God would not give you wrong explanations of the scripture but your church is giving you very wrong interpretations. This is why you need the spirit to teach you wrong from right. You need the spirit to identify the apostles and prophets of God.
My point remains since we don't attend the same church, your church interpretation is not what matters but the right interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Are you Kobojunkie in disguise? If you don't know what I have in mind, why not seek clarifications before assuming?
And I did not jump into any thread. Nairaland is a PUBLIC FORUM and not your Kingdom Hall. That said, your reference to Iran and what is happening about the woman that died has no correlation to what the thread is about.
The woman in question was not killed but died in detention.
Abeg what led to her death? cheesy

For your information your fellow Muslim sisters in Iran are now burning their hijab to tell the whole world that the dress code is slavery! cheesy

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
tctrills:

It's really simple, The Apostles and Prophets of God would not give you wrong explanations of the scripture but your church is giving you very wrong interpretations. This is why you need the spirit to teach you wrong from right. You need the spirit to identify the apostles and prophets of God.
My point remains since we don't attend the same church, your church interpretation is not what matters but the right interpretation.

WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:23

Oya interpret what is written in God's word at Romans 16:17, 1Corinthians 5:12-13 & 2John 10-11 nah! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Lukuluku69(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg what led to her death? cheesy

For your information your fellow Muslim sisters in Iran are now burning their hijab to tell the whole world that the dress code is slavery! cheesy

Here we go again. She was arrested for not wearing a scarf. Days later she died after going into a coma. For your information, there is a Law in the Islamic Republic of Iran on head scarf wearing for the female folks.

It is true one or two ladies perhaps a dozen burn head scarfs as covered from BBC where you lifted this story from.

In the protests five have been killed by shots from Security operatives.

I don't see why this is any of your business really. Sebi your elders don't do politics and Jesus warned you about following government of this world, so I will advise you cry less in this matter.

It is for Iranians, so let them cry their cry. If they don't want that Law again, they know what to do.

Now to my question, is there no way back for any erring members other than ostracization as your Cult are wont to do?
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Here we go again. She was arrested for not wearing a scarf. Days later she died after going into a coma. For your information, there is a Law in the Islamic Republic of Iran on head scarf wearing for the female folks.

It is true one or two ladies perhaps a dozen burn head scarfs as covered from BBC where you lifted this story from.

In the protests five have been killed by shots from Security operatives.

I don't see why this is any of your business really. Sebi your elders don't do politics and Jesus warned you about following government of this world, so I will advise you cry less in this matter.

It is for Iranians, so let them cry their cry. If they don't want that Law again, they know what to do.

Now to my question, is there no way back for any erring members other than ostracization as your Cult are wont to do?

My Muslim friend abeg follow your own logic! wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Lukuluku69(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My Muslim friend abeg follow your own logic! wink

Mr. Jehovah witness do you appeal to logic when you poke your nose and knock on people's door? Stop them on the street?

Do you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Mr. Jehovah witness do you appeal to logic when you poke your nose and knock on people's door? Stop them on the street?
Do you?

Please tell me the crime in visiting your own neighbour to discuss how both of you can live peacefully! smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Lukuluku69(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please tell me the crime in visiting your own neighbour to discuss how both of you can live peacefully! smiley

So, your people knocking on Doors is discussion for only living in peace?

How laughable. Kwa kwa kwa.

Well I guess the woman that killed herself with whole family join didn't find that peace that you people peddled around.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Lukuluku69:

So, your people knocking on Doors is discussion for only living in peace?
How laughable. Kwa kwa kwa.
Well I guess the woman that killed herself with whole family join didn't find that peace that you people peddled around.

Between those that shunned her and herself that killed people and committed suicide who do you think is peaceful?

Obviously she is not a lover of peace that's why she was shunned! smiley
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:23

Oya interpret what is written in God's word at Romans 16:17, 1Corinthians 5:12-13 & 2John 10-11 nah! grin
Sorry I never got to answer your question. I had issues with my Nairaland account and when the issue was solved I forgot to reply.
Jesus Christ had always warned us to flee away from unrighteousness. But in Luke 15, he taught us about the lost coin, Lost sheep, and prodigal son.
The lost coin, lost sheep, and prodigal son are the very same people you guys cut off and seize to reach out to. These lost ones are the very people Christ is looking for. He never stopped loving them and neither should you.
Now to the verses your quoted, remember in Psalms we are taught not to walk in the counsel of the wicked. But the Savior never taught that we cease communication. He only spoke of disfellowshiping. The aspect where you no longer speak is not of the Lord but the additions of your church.
In misunderstanding the scriptures, you have forgotten that you have a duty to love all men. Nothing surpasses the commandment to love.
Our love for others is not a favor we are according them but a debt we owe them. When you refuse to love your formal members, you break God's greatest commandment.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

Sorry I never got to answer your question. I had issues with my Nairaland account and when the issue was solved I forgot to reply.
Jesus Christ had always warned us to flee away from unrighteousness. But in Luke 15, he taught us about the lost coin, Lost sheep, and prodigal son.
The lost coin, lost sheep, and prodigal son are the very same people you guys cut off and seize to reach out to. These lost ones are the very people Christ is looking for. He never stopped loving them and neither should you.
Now to the verses your quoted, remember in Psalms we are taught not to walk in the counsel of the wicked. But the Savior never taught that we cease communication. He only spoke of disfellowshiping. The aspect where you no longer speak is not of the Lord but the additions of your church.
In misunderstanding the scriptures, you have forgotten that you have a duty to love all men. Nothing surpasses the commandment to love.
Our love for others is not a favor we are according them but a debt we owe them. When you refuse to love your formal members, you break God's greatest commandment.

So the first century followers of Christ who are confirmed BORN AGAIN and said what i quoted don't love people shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So the first century followers of Christ who are confirmed BORN AGAIN and said what i quoted don't love people shey? cheesy

I just pointed to what Christ said to show you that you don't understand what the world of God says.
We are commanded to love everyone even our enemies. Please can you define love to the best of your understanding?
And nothing makes the first century Christians more born again that the 21st century Christians

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

I just pointed to what Christ said to show you that you don't understand what the world of God says.
Jesus is the man called CHRIST and he spoke in his mother tongue (Hebrew language) which his first century followers heard and understood perfectly so whoever wants to be a follower of this same man today must first do so in line with what his first century Jewish disciples practiced which was penned down in an inspired book known as ACT of APOSTLES!
tctrills:

We are commanded to love everyone even our enemies. Please can you define love to the best of your understanding?

According to God's word LOVE does not rejoice over unrighteousness {1Corinthians 13:6} that's why the God whose predominant quality is LOVE said those turning away their hears from his laws their prayers will become abominable to Him {Proverbs 28:9} He warned His prophet never to pray in behalf of such unrepentant wrongdoers {Jeremiah 11:14} and His only begotten Son did the same by praying only for those that agreed with what God told him {John 17:8} he refused to pray with those who aren't interested in God's word {John 17:9} so if you think you understand what God define as LOVE more than all these people then i'm sorry for you! wink
tctrills:

And nothing makes the first century Christians more born again that the 21st century Christians
Of course they are a million times born again than the 21st century Christians because:
(1) Most of them saw Jesus Christ face to face, heard him teach, believe his teachings, were intimidated, humiliated, persecuted and executed just because they stick to his teachings!
(2) They're the first fruit to be born by God's Holy Spirit which no man can doubt or deny unlike today that there's confusion and contradictions over who is really spirit anointed.
(3) They were the ones God inspired to pen down all the things Christ preached and taught just as Jesus promised them! John 16:12-13
(4) Their names has been written in bold print in the heavens without any contradictions! Revelations 21:12-14

Whoever contradict what those first century Jewish disciples of Jesus said has nothing to do with Jesus because we are to believe him and practice what he taught based on what they penned down {John 17:20} Jesus declared that whatsoever the first century Jewish Christians bind on earth has been bound in heaven and whatsoever they loosen on earth has also been loosened in heaven! Matthew 16:19

So stop deceiving yourself they knew a million times about the Christ and his righteousness more than anyone living today! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Janosky: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

John 17:12, did Jesus Christ love the son of perdition?
According to you,"we are commanded you love everyone".
Would the faithful disciples love that "son of perdition"

When you catch thief inside your house you go beat am and join your neighbors beat am because "we are commanded to love everyone".

Oga, reason on the scriptures before you say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=117049010]
Jesus is the man called CHRIST and he spoke in his mother tongue (Hebrew language) which his first century followers heard and understood perfectly so whoever wants to be a follower of this same man today must first do so in line with what his first century Jewish disciples practiced which was penned down in an inspired book known as ACT of APOSTLES!

Many Hebrew speakers did not believe in Christ. We do not become born again because of our knowledge of Hebrew.

According to God's word [b]LOVE does not rejoice over unrighteousness {1Corinthians 13:6} that's why the God whose predominant quality is LOVE said those turning away their hears from his laws their prayers will become abominable to Him {Proverbs 28:9} He warned His prophet never to pray in behalf of such unrepentant wrongdoers {Jeremiah 11:14} and His only begotten Son did the same by praying only for those that agreed with what God told him {John 17:8} he refused to pray with those who aren't interested in God's word {John 17:9} so if you think you understand what God define as LOVE more than all these people then i'm sorry for you! wink[/b]
You still cannot define love. True, love does not rejoice in evil, so what is love? Are we to love the unrighteous or not?

Of course they are a million times born again than the 21st century Christians because:
(1) Most of them saw Jesus Christ face to face, heard him teach, believe his teachings, were intimidated, humiliated, persecuted and executed just because they stick to his teachings!
(2) They're the first fruit to be born by God's Holy Spirit which no man can doubt or deny unlike today that there's confusion and contradictions over who is really spirit anointed.
(3) They were the ones God inspired to pen down all the things Christ preached and taught just as Jesus promised them! John 16:12-13
(4) Their names has been written in bold print in the heavens without any contradictions! Revelations 21:12-14

I am happy you know.

Whoever contradict what those first century Jewish disciples of Jesus said has nothing to do with Jesus because we are to believe him and practice what he taught based on what they penned down {John 17:20} Jesus declared that whatsoever the first century Jewish Christians bind on earth has been bound in heaven and whatsoever they loosen on earth has also been loosened in heaven! Matthew 16:19

Whoever contradicts what Jesus Christ said has nothing to do with Jesus. If you are required to love all men, you don't stop loving a man for not coming to your church.
[b]So stop deceiving yourself they knew a million times about the Christ and his righteousness more than anyone living today! smiley[/b]No bible verse told you this, You just made it up. It's the very same spirit. They did not have a greater spirit than we do. God is not partial. You do not need to be a first-century Christian to know God. That's false teaching. The children of God in all centuries were given the very same spirit.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Janosky:

When you catch thief inside your house you go beat am and join your neighbors beat am because "we are commanded to love everyone".

Yes he did. He taught us to love our enemies. I am sure he practiced what he preached.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Janosky: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2022
true2god:
The 8 so-called 'elders' in Brooklyn Street NY, the headquarters of the JW, should be blamed for the poison they usually administer into the psyche of their followers; they are indirectly responsible for this woman's evil action.

May the souls of the deceased rest in peace.

Mumu post based on mumu logic.

Matthew 27:3-5 & John 17:12, because your logic mumu, you are blaming Jesus Christ for the suicide of Judas Iscariot because Jesus said " Judas Iscariot is son of perdition".
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Janosky: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:
Yes he did. He taught us to love our enemies. I am sure he practiced what he preached.
Because you practice the love Jesus preached , you will join your neighbors to beat up the thief you caught inside your room.

Oga,hate the sin and take action,1 Corinthians 5:11-13.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Janosky:

Because you practice the love Jesus preached , you will join your neighbors to beat up the thief you caught inside your room.

Oga,hate the sin and take action,1 Corinthians 5:11-13.
I do not beat thieves, what is your point? Read Luke 15
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

Whoever contradicts what Jesus Christ said has nothing to do with Jesus. If you are required to love all men, you don't stop loving a man for not coming to your church.
No bible verse told you this, You just made it up. It's the very same spirit. They did not have a greater spirit than we do. God is not partial. You do not need to be a first-century Christian to know God. That's false teaching. The children of God in all centuries were given the very same spirit.

We are all sinners, the only difference between the two thieves executed beside Jesus is that one was repentant while the other wasn't.
If things are to go the way you're thinking Jesus supposed to promise both of them paradise but he only promised one not the two! smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are all sinners, the only difference between the two thieves executed beside Jesus is that one was repentant while the other wasn't.
If things are to go the way you're thinking Jesus supposed to promise both of them paradise but he only promised one not the two! smiley
You clearly don't understand my thinking. So let me explain. The bible says, God loved the world. He loves everyone including the sinner. Now we are commanded to love all men. These includes your formal members. I am not against punishing sinful members or disfellowshiping them as the verses you quoted preach. But when your church stops showing love to God's children just because they no longer worship with you, it is not of God.
Again, when your church starts telling you who to love and who not to love it's clear they are indoctrinating you.
Let me ask you, who do you understand the parable of the lost sheep?
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

You clearly don't understand my thinking. So let me explain. The bible says, God loved the world. He loves everyone including the sinner. Now we are commanded to love all men. These includes your formal members. I am not against punishing sinful members or disfellowshiping them as the verses you quoted preach. But when your church stops showing love to God's children just because they no longer worship with you, it is not of God.
Again, when your church starts telling you who to love and who not to love it's clear they are indoctrinating you.
It's not my church that wrote Romans 16:17 & 2John 10-11 so if you want to know the truth about practical application of God's word there is no crime asking! wink
tctrills:

Let me ask you, who do you understand the parable of the lost sheep?
Jesus sent us to the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} so this is what you should have asked from the onset.

There are four points to note in that phrase:
*LOST
*SHEEP
*HOUSE
*ISRAEL

A person is said to be lost when he/she can't find his/her way.
Sheep is the most obedient of all domestic pets.
House connotes abode or shelter.
Israel means faithful people.
So a lost sheep of the house of Israel means a faithful person who is seeking the gathering of Holy ones so as to be obedient to whatever God commanded them as part of God's family.

If anyone is disfellowshiped from among JWs i can confidently tell you that such a person should have been stoned to death if it was during the time of the old covenant.
WHY?
Because the person must have learned all the things Jesus commanded us before dedicating his or her life to our God so if he/she commits a blunder all he/she needs to do is going to meet the elders for treatment spiritually because we believe sin is like a sickness {James 5:14-15} but when such a person refuses to do this and he/she was caught doing what he/she has vowed never to do again then it's time to know if there's anything hindering him/her from coming for help but if we found out that he's just turning back to the things he has left behind then he's not fit for our gathering anymore. That's what Jesus Christ the Son of the most High God said! Luke 9:62 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=117055233]
It's not my church that wrote Romans 16:17 & 2John 10-11 so if you want to know the truth about practical application of God's word there is no crime asking! wink Yes it obviously wasn't your church that God commanded to love all men.

Jesus sent us to the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} so this is what you should have asked from the onset.

There are four points to note in that phrase:
[b]*LOST
*SHEEP
*HOUSE

No, you did not read the parable. The Parable was about the lost sheep and not the lost sheep of the house of Isreal

*ISRAEL

A person is said to be lost when he/she can't find his/her way.
Sheep is the most obedient of all domestic pets.
House connotes abode or shelter.
Israel means faithful people.
So a lost sheep of the house of Israel means a faithful person who is seeking the gathering of Holy ones so as to be obedient to whatever God commanded them as part of God's family.[/b]

Israel was not even mentioned in the entire book of Luke 15 A lost sheep does not mean a faithful person who is seeking the gathering of Holy ones. Was Saul later Paul a lost sheep or not? Just to make sure that people like you don't twist the meaning of a lost sheep, the Saviour in the same chapter told the story of the prodigal son.

If the father was a JW member, he wouldn't have run to hug his boy.
If you read the scriptures you would learn that a lost sheep is one that has gone astray from the fold of Christ. His sheep are members of his fold and he seeks them even when they are lost.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

Israel was not even mentioned in the entire book of Luke 15 A lost sheep does not mean a faithful person who is seeking the gathering of Holy ones. Was Saul later Paul a lost sheep or not? Just to make sure that people like you don't twist the meaning of a lost sheep, the Saviour in the same chapter told the story of the prodigal son.

If the father was a JW member, he wouldn't have run to hug his boy.
If you read the scriptures you would learn that a lost sheep is one that has gone astray from the fold of Christ. His sheep are members of his fold and he seeks them even when they are lost.

The lost sheep knew it is lost so the prodigal son realized that he needs to go back home, shey?
Did disfellowshiped ones tell you they're willing to return? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Janosky:

Instead of him to attack Apostates he's deceiving himself! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses taught us that there's no other religion outside the organization that's worshiping the true God so if truthfully those taking their leave have found the truth or light as they claim then why can't they find another group and forget about JW organization? grin

At least if you leave Cele you fit join C&S or RCCG or MFM or Deeperlife or Christ Embassy or Winner Chapel or Catholic or Chosen as in countless religions around them but no they're insisting on criticizing JWs expecting us to lower God's standard for them.

So who should he be blaming, those who have remained steadfast with what they believe or those who claimed they've break free but still unable to move forward with another religion?

Is it not obvious that even the exjws detests their so called churches? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The lost sheep knew it is lost so the prodigal son realized that he needs to go back home, shey?
Did disfellowshiped ones tell you they're willing to return? cheesy
The father immediately ran to meet his son even before the boy asked for forgiveness. They bible never taught that they should no longer be loved even when they don't realize they need to go home. The father of the prodigal did not stop loving his son even when the boy was yet to realize his error.
We are not taught to love only those who realize their erors.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

The father immediately ran to meet his son even before the boy asked for forgiveness. They bible never taught that they should no longer be loved even when they don't realize they need to go home. The father of the prodigal did not stop loving his son even when the boy was yet to realize his error.
We are not taught to love only those who realize their erors.

According to that parable the prodigal son can't find a place like his father's house just as exjws can't find a performing group like JWs but unlike the wicked woman who killed herself and people he was wise he returned home to BEG his father! wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to that parable the prodigal son can't find a place like his father's house just as exjws can't find a performing group like JWs but unlike the wicked woman who killed herself and people he was wise he returned home to BEG his father! wink

I have no issue with the prodigal son now, I am looking at the example of his father. Even when he was yet to realize his error, when he had plenty of money to blow, the father continued to love him. It was his decision to leave the father's house and even before he could say "I am sorry," his father was already kissing him.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by cornelboy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That guy reasoning is poor. He would want to prove that he knows the scriptures more than anyone, whereas, he's empty. He only arguie blindly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist / Oro Festival / Finally It's The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.