Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family (3519 Views)

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

I have no issue with the prodigal son now, I am looking at the example of his father. Even when he was yet to realize his error, when he had plenty of money to blow, the father continued to love him. It was his decision to leave the father's house and even before he could say "I am sorry," his father was already kissing him.
We also have no issue with the father because His house is in order it's the child's decision to leave and it's the child's decision to return the father only played a little part to welcome him back.
So have any of the exjws out there making noise told you they're willing to return? smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
cornelboy:

That guy reasoning is poor. He would want to prove that he knows the scriptures more than anyone, whereas, he's empty. He only arguie blindly.

The secret is that nobody can know the Bible if they're not connected to the JW organization that i can boldly say anytime anywhere and in the presence of anybody because when they chat with me they're feeling the powerful effect of God's Holy Spirit in the efficacy that's why you see many of them looking for ways to chat with Maximus.
If you had been on this forum since 2018 you will testify to what i'm saying, many of them even atheists do invite me but i have told all of them that in the absence of BENEFITS they should forget about me i'm not interested in worthless arguments! wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We also have no issue with the father because His house is in order it's the child's decision to leave and it's the child's decision to return the father only played a little part to welcome him back.
So have any of the exjws out there making noise told you they're willing to return? smiley
Great you have no issue with the father because he never stopped loving his son. Same with the shepherd who went after his lost sheep. Just because someone leave our church, we do not stop treating the person with love and respect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
tctrills:

Great you have no issue with the father because he never stopped loving his son. Same with the shepherd who went after his lost sheep. Just because someone leave our church, we do not stop treating the person with love and respect.

Luke 9:62 wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Luke 15
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you claim to love me when we both believe the same stuff and agree to the same doctrines but the moment I stop agreeing with you, the love ceases, it was all fake love. You never did love me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:
If you claim to love me when we both believe the same stuff and agree to the same doctrines but the moment I stop agreeing with you, the love ceases, it was all fake love. You never did love me.
What business do i have with you if we share nothing in common? Matthew 24:15
Is it not what we share that made us brothers? Matthew 12:46-50
So if i don't know you and you don't know me what exactly could have given birth to such kind of love? John 15:12-14

Ọmọ the only kind of love that i can have for anyone who is not my brother in faith is the GENERAL love for strangers! Matthew 18:15-17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What business do i have with you if we share nothing in common? Matthew 24:15
Is it not what we share that made us brothers? Matthew 12:46-50
So if i don't know you and you don't know me what exactly could have given birth to such kind of love? John 15:12-14

Ọmọ the only kind of love that i can have for anyone who is not my brother in faith is the GENERAL love for strangers! Matthew 18:15-17 smiley

There is nothing like the general love. The only kind of love the Lord requires of you is to love everyone the same way you love yourself.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

There is nothing like the general love. The only kind of love the Lord requires of you is to love everyone the same way you love yourself.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
You missed it big time!
The illustration of the good Samaritan shows that he's a NEIGHBOUR to the victimized Jew but according to Jesus JWs should have a different kind of love for our fellow JWs, we must love fellow JWs the same way Jesus loves us! John 13:34-35

So the GENERAL kind of love is that called NEIGHBOURLY but that which Jesus commanded JWs is BROTHERLY!

Now learn the difference:

The neighbourly love say love as myself {Mark 12:31} which means since i do deprive myself of certain things i can do the same for my neighbour.
But the brotherly love say love as Christ love in this case i must be prepared to lay down my life for my brother in faith just as Christ Jesus did! John 15:12-13

So there is a CLEAR difference between the two! wink

tctrills:

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
The Jews only greet their fellow Jews since they don't have anything to do with pagans but as Christians we are commanded to preach so we must greet everyone because we don't know those who may like to accept Christ through our message or attitude. But anyone who has tasted the faith and turned his/her back we mustn't even say a greeting to them {Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11} they have declared that they're not of our sort! 1John 2:19 smiley
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You missed it big time!
The illustration of the good Samaritan shows that he's a NEIGHBOUR to the victimized Jew but according to Jesus JWs should have a different kind of love for our fellow JWs, we must love fellow JWs the same way Jesus loves us! John 13:34-35

So the GENERAL kind of love is that called NEIGHBOURLY but that which Jesus commanded JWs is BROTHERLY!

Now learn the difference:

The neighbourly love say love as myself {Mark 12:31} which means since i do deprive myself of certain things i can do the same for my neighbour.
But the brotherly love say love as Christ love in this case i must be prepared to lay down my life for my brother in faith just as Christ Jesus did! John 15:12-13

So there is a CLEAR difference between the two! wink

The Jews only greet their fellow Jews since they don't have anything to do with pagans but as Christians we are commanded to preach so we must greet everyone because we don't know those who may like to accept Christ through our message or attitude. But anyone who has tasted the faith and turned his/her back we mustn't even say a greeting to them {Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11} they have declared that they're not of our sort! 1John 2:19 smiley

Oga the commandment was not to have neighborly love for others but to love them just the Same way you love yourself. Do you have neighborly love for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

Oga the commandment was not to have neighborly love for others but to love them just the Same way you love yourself. Do you have neighborly love for yourself?

Ọmọ i've told you this thing before that there's a lot to learn from us but then you keep running and throwing tantrums, perhaps you want more of the injections of truth so i'll give you more than you ask for!

It's the same Jesus who told the general public in the first Jewish community that the greatest of all commandments is love God and the second is love your neighbour as yourself {Matthew 22:37-40} you will notice that it was a Sadducee that asked him the question that prompted that response {Matthew 22:34-36} but when Jesus wants to give JWs the new law he said:

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves" John 13:34-35

This case totally differs from that of the general public because this kind of love is for IDENTIFICATION of the true disciples of Christ as it permeates among them. No wonder Paul the Apostle emphasized on this kind of love when he said:

"So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith" Galatians 6:10

So the difference is CLEAR! wink
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i've told you this thing before that there's a lot to learn from us but then you keep running and throwing tantrums, perhaps you want more of the injections of truth so i'll give you more than you ask for!

It's the same Jesus who told the general public in the first Jewish community that the greatest of all commandments is love God and the second is love your neighbour as yourself {Matthew 22:37-40} you will notice that it was a Sadducee that asked him the question that prompted that response {Matthew 22:34-36} but when Jesus wants to give JWs the new law he said:

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves" John 13:34-35

This case totally differs from that of the general public because this kind of love is for IDENTIFICATION of the true disciples of Christ as it permeates among them. No wonder Paul the Apostle emphasized on this kind of love when he said:

"So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith" Galatians 6:10

So the difference is CLEAR! wink

There is always something to learn from all organizations so enough with the boasting. I have learnt so much from different people and organizations.

You are not making any sense here. You are saying Jesus Christ had 1 set of commandments for the public and another for the JW.
How would Jesus Christ give commandments to those who are not his followers? Does that even make sense to you?
So what reward would he give his nonfollowers for keeping his commandment?

All his commandments where to those who choose to follow him.
He did not have one set of commandments for followers and a second set for the world.
You keep making things up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Janosky: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

Did you see any iota of love @ Mark 11:15-17 & 1 Corinthians 5:11-13?

Don't compromise God's standards in order to please people in the guise of love.
Jesus Christ love no go reach that level.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by Janosky: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

Galatians 6:10 & John 13:34-35.
You either understand it or you don't get the understanding.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Janosky:

Galatians 6:10 & John 13:34-35.
You either understand it or you don't get the understanding.
Nothing in these verses support your funny doctrine. Jesus Christ did not teach two doctrines. He taught one doctrine to all who would follow him. Are you denying Christ's commandment to love your neighbor as yourself? Or was that commandment not for you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Janosky:

Did you see any iota of love @ Mark 11:15-17 & 1 Corinthians 5:11-13?

Don't compromise God's standards in order to please people in the guise of love.
Jesus Christ love no go reach that level.

You bring up verses that have nothing to do with the topic. So parents that beat their kids hate their kids?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

There is always something to learn from all organizations so enough with the boasting. I have learnt so much from different people and organizations.
You are not making any sense here. You are saying Jesus Christ had 1 set of commandments for the public and another for the JW.
How would Jesus Christ give commandments to those who are not his followers? Does that even make sense to you?
So what reward would he give his nonfollowers for keeping his commandment?
All his commandments where to those who choose to follow him.
He did not have one set of commandments for followers and a second set for the world.
You keep making things up.

Ọmọ Jesus was a member of the first century Jewish community that's why he emphasized on the most important part of the Mosaic laws given to that nation {Matthew 22:34-40} but he later gave a new commandment to his own PERSONAL disciples who are totally a different as a group from all Jewish religious sect! John 13:34-35

So he wasn't giving the Jews who doesn't want him as their Messiah any laws he only reminded them of the laws Moses gave them but his own commandments is for only his own disciples! John 15:12-15

wink
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ Jesus was a member of the first century Jewish community that's why he emphasized on the most important part of the Mosaic laws given to that nation {Matthew 22:34-40} but he later gave a new commandment to his own PERSONAL disciples who are totally a different as a group from all Jewish religious sect! John 13:34-35

So he wasn't giving the Jews who doesn't want him as their Messiah any laws he only reminded them of the laws Moses gave them but his own commandments is for only his own disciples! John 15:12-15

wink
Wrong again. Are saying that the first century Jews were commanded to love everyone but Christians were taught to love one another? If so, was Jesus talking to the Jews when he taught, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?"

My guy, Jesus Christ instructed his followers to love all men not only their brothers. He condemned those who love their brothers only.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

Wrong again. Are saying that the first century Jews were commanded to love everyone but Christians were taught to love one another? If so, was Jesus talking to the Jews when he taught, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?"

My guy, Jesus Christ instructed his followers to love all men not only their brothers. He condemned those who love their brothers only.

You're mixing it all up my guy.
@ Matthew 5 Jesus was TEACHING the crowd that came to him anticipating becoming his disciples so he's teaching them his own laws but @ Matthew 19 the Sadducee questioned him not to learn from him but to make the crowd think that Jesus is just a story teller and that everything they needed to know is already in the Mosaic laws.
So Jesus answered that Sadducee based on what the Mosaic law says but the one you're quoting right now is for those who wants to learn from Jesus whom they believe is Christ! wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're mixing it all up my guy.
@ Matthew 5 Jesus was TEACHING the crowd that came to him anticipating becoming his disciples so he's teaching them his own laws but @ Matthew 19 the Sadducee questioned him not to learn from him but to make the crowd think that Jesus is just a story teller and that everything they needed to know is already in the Mosaic laws.
So Jesus answered that Sadducee based on what the Mosaic law says but the one you're quoting right now is for those who wants to learn from Jesus whom they believe is Christ! wink

No, you are mixing it. You believe Christ has 2 sets of commands. One for the crowd and the other for the disciples. In the same Matthew 5, he told the crowd, Blessed are the Pure in heart for they shall see God. I guess the crowd would be able to see God but not his disciples since according to you, he was not talking to them.
The other day, your excuse for not preaching during the lockdown was because you were going the extra mile as Jesus commanded in Matthew 5. Did you forget that Matthew 5 was for the crowd and not for his disciples?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:
No you are mixing it. You believe Christ has 2 sets of commands. One for the crowd and the other for the disciples.

He reminds the Jews God's law but to his own disciples he gives another law!

There's a difference between Jesus and Christ.
The man Jesus is a Jew who grew up among the Jews and was taught all the Jewish laws along with all other Jewish children {Deuteronomy 6:4-7} but the day he got baptized everything about him changed and he became Christ one who is establishing a New Covenant and that's what he is TEACHING his own disciples not the general Jewish laws.
So if you truly want to know the difference it's simple because after his disciples received the Holy Spirit they love everyone as neighbours but fellow believers as brothers! Galatians 6:10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He reminds the Jews God's law but to his own disciples he gives another law!

There's a difference between Jesus and Christ.
The man Jesus is a Jew who grew up among the Jews and taught all the Jewish laws along with all other Jewish children {Deuteronomy 6:4-7} but the day he got baptized everything about him changed and he became Christ one who is establishing a New Covenant and that's what he is TEACHING his own disciples not the general Jewish laws.
So if you truly want to know the difference it's simple because after his disciples received the Holy Spirit they love everyone as neighbours but fellow believers as brothers! Galatians 6:10 smiley

No, Matthew 5 to 7 does not contain the Jewish commandments. You need to read it.

Also, the other day, your excuse for no longer preaching on the streets after the Covid19 lockdown was "you were going the extract mile". I am sure that you guys forgot that it was in Matthew 5 that Jesus taught that principle. Was he teaching Jewish law or was he talking to his disciples?
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

No, Matthew 5 to 7 does not contain the Jewish commandments. You need to read it.
Matthew 5-7 is a sermon to establish his own kingdom not what the Jew knew or were taught in their laws that's why he has to tell them:
“Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill" Matthew 5:17
Because everything he taught that day was totally strange to their hearing!
In fact the prayers, fasting and many other things they were doing along with their prophets Jesus said things totally different from all! Matthew 6:1-8
tctrills:

Also, the other day, your excuse for no longer preaching on the streets after the Covid19 lockdown was "you were going the extract mile". I am sure that you guys forgot that it was in Matthew 5 that Jesus taught that principle. Was he teaching Jewish law or was he talking to his disciples?
He was talking to prospective disciples among the Jews so it's not the usual laws they knew that he was talking about! Matthew 5:33-48

You will continue to hear him say "you have heard but i am now telling you" wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 5-7 is a sermon to establish his own kingdom not what the Jew knew or were taught in their laws that's why he has to tell them:
“Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill" Matthew 5:17
Because everything he taught that day was totally strange to their hearing!
In fact the prayers, fasting and many other things they were doing along with their prophets Jesus said things totally different from all! Matthew 6:1-8

He was talking to prospective disciples among the Jews so it's not the usual laws they knew that he was talking about! Matthew 5:33-48

You will continue to hear him say "you have heard but i am now telling you" wink

First, I notice you are doing a great job avoiding my question on Matthew 5:41,' whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two'. This was your covid19 lockdown excuse. Was Jesus talking to disciples or prospective disciples?

Secondly, I like the fact that = you are now shifting ground. So you are now saying that Matthew 5-7 was not the Jewish law however, it was not his Law to his followers but something in the middle. Very funny.
It doesn't matter if he was talking to prospective disciples, the question is, was he teaching them his commandments? Does he have 2 sets of commandments, one for disciples and the other for prospective?
When you as JW teach prospective members, do you teach them the commandments of God or the Prospective commandments of God?
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

First, I notice you are doing a great job avoiding my question on Matthew 5:41,' whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two'. This was your covid19 lockdown excuse. Was Jesus talking to disciples or prospective disciples?

Secondly, I like the fact that = you are now shifting ground. So you are now saying that Matthew 5-7 was not the Jewish law however, it was not his Law to his followers but something in the middle. Very funny.
It doesn't matter if he was talking to prospective disciples, the question is, was he teaching them his commandments? Does he have 2 sets of commandments, one for disciples and the other for prospective?
When you as JW teach prospective members, do you teach them the commandments of God or the Prospective commandments of God?

Of course Jesus was laying the foundation of the New Covenant with the sermon on the mount so it's those who stick to him through thick and thin that he gave that new commandment not all his listeners.
Note that along the way most of those following him turned their backs never to go to him again {John 6:66} it's after seeing that this ones are ready to follow him anywhere he goes that he now gave them that new commandment! John 13:34-35

In the same manner JWs only preach and teach the things Jesus commanded us to teach strangers but before we baptize them we begin teaching them the deeper things so they may choose to continue with us or take their leave, if they take their leave we will continue to greet them because they showed interest in our God but they're not our brothers since they never stood firm for what binds us together as one. But in the case of someone who has vowed to live his/her life in harmony with the teachings of our King then suddenly turn his back and go back to the things behind {Luke 9:62} we must not greet him or her! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11

I noticed that you're dodging these two scriptures written by the first century Jewish disciples of Christ but don't worry we know why! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=117086841]

Of course Jesus was laying the foundation of the New Covenant with the sermon on the mount so it's those who stick to him through thick and thin that he gave that new commandment not all his listeners.
Note that along the way most of those following him turned their backs never to go to him again {John 6:66} it's after seeing that this ones are ready to follow him anywhere he goes that he now gave them that new commandment! John 13:34-35

You have not answered, was he teaching them prospective commandments or the laws of his kingdom?

In the same manner JWs only preach and teach the things Jesus commanded us to teach strangers but before we baptize them we begin teaching them the deeper things so they may choose to continue with us or take their leave, if they take their leave we will continue to greet them because they showed interest in our God but they're not our brothers since they never stood firm for what binds us together as one. But in the case of someone who has vowed to live his/her life in harmony with the teachings of our King then suddenly turn his back and go back to the things behind {Luke 9:62} we must not greet him or her! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11

Yes I understand the bible talks about eating milk for the new members but that is not the question. Do you teach your prospective members, the laws of the kingdom of God or something different? I understand you can't teach them everything then but when they become your members, are they to drop what you previously taught and follow new laws?

I noticed that you're dodging these two scriptures written by the first century Jewish disciples of Christ but don't worry we know why!

I read every scripture you posted. Please sir address your Covid controversy.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

You have not answered, was he teaching them prospective commandments or the laws of his kingdom?
The laws of his kingdom so only few Jews responded while others were asking questions having nothing to do the topic of discussion.

tctrills:

Yes I understand the bible talks about eating milk for the new members but that is not the question. Do you teach your prospective members, the laws of the kingdom of God or something different? I understand you can't teach them everything then but when they become your members, are they to drop what you previously taught and follow new laws?
We PREACH to them the Good News of the kingdom of our King {Matthew 10:7} and when anyone is prepared to work for our King we baptize them and it's time to TEACH them the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of Good News! Matthew 28:19-20
tctrills:

I read every scripture you posted. Please sir address your Covid controversy.
It's the authorities not just anybody that officially declared a lockdown {Romans 13:1-2} so we go extra mile to prove we are ready to comply! Matthew 5:41 wink
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The laws of his kingdom so only few Jews responded while others were asking questions having nothing to do the topic of discussion.

We PREACH to them the Good News of the kingdom of our King {Matthew 10:7} and when anyone is prepared to work for our King we baptize them and it's time to TEACH them the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of Good News! Matthew 28:19-20

It's the authorities not just anybody that officially declared a lockdown {Romans 13:1-2} so we go extra mile to prove we are ready to comply! Matthew 5:41 wink
Matthew 5.41 is not for disciples, it's for prospectives have you forgotten.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
tctrills:

Matthew 5.41 is not for disciples, it's for prospectives have you forgotten.

Prospective disciples as i confidently told you and only those who are willing to live by it stays with him throughout his ministry.

Just as you and i can read it today but i'm the one telling you the practical application whereas you too are claiming Jesus is your Lord yet you don't even care to know how to apply that counseling but i can apply it because i stayed with his anointed brothers who taught me the practical application of what their brother said! wink
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Prospective disciples as i confidently told you and only those who are willing to live by it stays with him throughout his ministry.

Just as you and i can read it today but i'm the one telling you the practical application whereas you too are claiming Jesus is your Lord yet you don't even care to know how to apply that counseling but i can apply it because i stayed with his anointed brothers who taught me the practical application of what their brother said! wink

I actually know how to apply his counsel so thank you. But then you are beating around the bush. You claimed Matthew 5-7 was for prospective Christians. Then I ask you if verse 41 which speaks about going the extra mile, is it also for prospective Christians or the real disciples? We both understand why the question makes you uncomfortable.
Your religious beliefs are not sustainable. You always end up countering yourself. It's funny that despite your imperfect beliefs you keep boasting about it and claim you apply it when in the real sense of it, you are only applying your human logic and it has constantly failed you in our discuss.
You guys are generally good people like most Christians but you have a very conflicting doctrine.
A few days ago Matthew 5.41 was your main recourse in an argument but today, Matthew 5-7 is not for JW rather, it's for prospective Christians.
This is what most religions do to men. It confuses and conflicts them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by johnw47: 4:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, Johanine Comma in king James Bible is a monumental FRAUD.
[i]Let me show you another example.. John 10:33.
John wrote the Jews said to Jesus:
"You are a man making yourself a god", the same word @ 1 Corinthians 8:5, Acts 28:6,Acts 12:22.
[/i]But your 3 deities worshippers CHANGED that to capitalize letter G.
E dun tay tay your Trinity mentors dey do FRAUD inside holy Bible.

Janosky:

Your 3 deities worshippers added "in heaven & this 3 are one".
The FRAUD of Johanine Comma exists ONLY in the 16th century TR manuscripts used for king James Bible and TR manuscripts Bibles.
Biblehub your fellow 3 deities worshippers have exposed the fact.
Oga, please carry your GIBBERISH outta here.

lost fraud jw janosky

you love to lie and call the Christians JEHOVAH and Jesus and Holy Spirit of the bible:
"3 deities" whch means 3 gods, you also call them: "the 3 dogheads", and you call the Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost

you will have your reward:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2022
So by the end of the day all your questions has been answered even though you choose to be pigheaded towards the practical application as it's logical.
We're not stopping you from worshiping your own god just know that if you're not one of us you can't possibly worship our God.
Thanks for your time! wink
tctrills:

I actually know how to apply his counsel so thank you. But then you are beating around the bush. You claimed Matthew 5-7 was for prospective Christians. Then I ask you if verse 41 which speaks about going the extra mile, is it also for prospective Christians or the real disciples? We both understand why the question makes you uncomfortable.
Your religious beliefs are not sustainable. You always end up countering yourself. It's funny that despite your imperfect beliefs you keep boasting about it and claim you apply it when in the real sense of it, you are only applying your human logic and it has constantly failed you in our discuss.
You guys are generally good people like most Christians but you have a very conflicting doctrine.
A few days ago Matthew 5.41 was your main recourse in an argument but today, Matthew 5-7 is not for JW rather, it's for prospective Christians.
This is what most religions do to men. It confuses and conflicts them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Selman: A Most Dangerous Weapon In Satan's Arsenal / Female Muslim *with Hijab* Receives Nobel Peace Prize For 2011 / The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.