Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family (3510 Views)

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So by the end of the day all your questions has been answered even though you choose to be pigheaded towards the practical application as it's logical.
We're not stopping you from worshiping your own god just know that if you're not one of us you can't possibly worship our God.
Thanks for your time! wink
Oga please be humble. If you cannot answer a question just say you cant. You have not told me why Matthew 5-7 is only for prospective Christians yet your organization based its covid19 policy from a verse in Matthew 5

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
tctrills:

Oga please be humble. If you cannot answer a question just say you cant. You have not told me why Matthew 5-7 is only for prospective Christians yet your organization based its covid19 policy from a verse in Matthew 5
Funny atheist! cheesy
So if Nigerian government teaches prospective immigrants the Nigerian law and the one coming agreed to abide with such laws the laws will change after they've become citizens shey?

You're just trying to prove stubborn because i know that you've gotten the sense but you just don't want to agree with the fact that JWs are practicing exactly what Jesus taught!

I told you that Jesus used the sermon on the mount to lay the foundation of the basic tenets of God's Kingdom so that whoever is OK with this new rules is welcome among Jesus' disciples, therefore once they're now his disciples it's the same rule they will continue with, is that not what he later commanded them to go and teach the Jews around Judea? Matthew 10:1-13

Whoever decides to turn down this counsel will surely have serious issues on the day of judgement! Matthew 10:14-15

So stick to what you think you know! wink
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2022

So if Nigerian government teaches prospective immigrants the Nigerian law and the one coming agreed to abide with such laws the laws will change after they've become citizens shey?
This is the most intelligent thing you have said so far in this discussion. When Jesus told the prospective Christians to love all men, the law did not change for his disciples he expected the same. You are to love all men and not only your brothers. Even your ex-members should be loved.

I hope you get it now.

You this boy and name calling.
Can we just discuss without calling each other names? can you respect that? I understand why you began the name calling but its not necessary. Just because we don't agree does not make me an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
tctrills:

This is the most intelligent thing you have said so far in this discussion. When Jesus told the prospective Christians to love all men, the law did not change for his disciples he expected the same. You are to love all men and not only your brothers. Even your ex-members should be loved.
I hope you get it now.
If we don't love everyone then why do you think we go visiting them in their homes? cheesy
As for those who have turned their backs on the tenets that binds us together as brothers Jesus said they're unfit to be our associates {Luke 9:62} so we must avoid having anything to do with them {Romans 16:17; 1John 2:19; 2John 10-11} i wonder why you will not tell us how to apply what the Apostles meant by those words! smiley
tctrills:

You this boy and name calling.
Can we just discuss without calling each other names? can you respect that? I understand why you began the name calling but its not necessary. Just because we don't agree does not make me an atheist.

Oh i forgot you don't know that once you're criticizing JWs you're an atheist to me because the only difference between believers and atheist is compliance to the same line of thought so if you can't present any group with which you agreed totally with their teachings there's no difference between you and those who claims there's no supreme being.

Jesus said that those who believe in the supreme being will all have the same line of thought as One {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10} so my friend you're an atheist! smiley
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If we don't love everyone then why do you think we go visiting them in their homes? cheesy
As for those who have turned their backs on the tenets that binds us together as brothers Jesus said they're unfit to be our associates {Luke 9:62} so we must avoid having anything to do with them {Romans 16:17; 1John 2:19; 2John 10-11} i wonder why you will not tell us how to apply what the Apostles meant by those words! smiley

Oh i forgot you don't know that once you're criticizing JWs you're an atheist to me because the only difference between believers and atheist is compliance to the same line of thought so if you can't present any group with which you agreed totally with their teachings there's no difference between you and those who claims there's no supreme being.

Jesus said that those who believe in the supreme being will all have the same line of thought as One {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10} so my friend you're an atheist! smiley
Visiting someone is not always an indication of love.
The Apostles were talking about disfellowshipping. They are no longer part of the congregation.
I still advise you to be civilized and not call names. Every organization can be criticized.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I could call you an atheist because you don't agree with my own religious perspective but then we would both be calling each other names and we would both look stupid. So I decide to respect you even though I totally disagree with you.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
tctrills:

Visiting someone is not always an indication of love.
The Apostles were talking about disfellowshipping. They are no longer part of the congregation.
I still advise you to be civilized and not call names. Every organization can be criticized.

So when they DISFELLOWSHIP a person can you tell this forum how they relate with such a person? smiley

tctrills:

I could call you an atheist because you don't agree with my own religious perspective but then we would both be calling each other names and we would both look stupid. So I decide to respect you even though I totally disagree with you.

I have proof that you're an atheist, you can't present any group of people with whom you agree to have the same line of thought and that is what atheism is all about as each person has formed his or her own standard no agreement with anyone.
As for believers they TRUST (BELIEVE) in the same line of thought so if you don't have something of that nature you're an atheist! wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So when they DISFELLOWSHIP a person can you tell this forum how they relate with such a person? smiley
The same way you relate with any human being.

I have proof that you're an atheist, you can't present any group of people with whom you agree to have the same line of thought and that is what atheism is all about as each person has formed his or her own standard no agreement with anyone.
As for believers they TRUST (BELIEVE) in the same line of thought so if you don't have something of that nature you're an atheist! wink

I would try to respect you and not call you names
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
tctrills:

The same way you relate with any human being.
Must you lie now that you can't find a way out of the box? cheesy
Well those are the people they agreed not to greet or dine with! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11

tctrills:

I would try to respect you and not call you names
You're an atheist no doubt about that, i don't need your respect tell me the truth! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by tctrills: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Must you lie now that you can't find a way out of the box? cheesy
Well those are the people they agreed not to greet or dine with! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11

You're an atheist no doubt about that, i don't need your respect tell me the truth! cheesy
I am not sure you understand what we are talking about. Why did you see a lie and what box do you mean? Please come back to the topic. It seems you are chatting with someone else and confusing him with me.
Re: Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
tctrills:

I am not sure you understand what we are talking about. Why did you see a lie and what box do you mean? Please come back to the topic. It seems you are chatting with someone else and confusing him with me.

There are people whom the first century Christians avoid {Romans 16:17} they don't greet nor eat with such people {2John 10-11} and it's simply because such people left their group! 1John 2:19

That's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophesy Of War Coming To Nigeria. (pray For Nigeria) / International Atheist Day / EXPOSED! See What Adeboye Has Been Hiding From The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.