Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (38026 Views)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Emmm, let's say it's not every part of me I can show here.
The parts I show, might not be properly expressed in writing.

So you think I will be disappointed and this will ultimately lead to loss of "mutual respect "?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

So you think I will be disappointed and this will ultimately lead to loss of "mutual respect "?

Or you can be very 'appointed' and its resultant complications will lead to loss of 'mutual respect'.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Or you can be very 'appointed' and its resultant complications will lead to loss of 'mutual respect'.

Nicely played. I should remind you at this juncture.. That I was once there and nothing was lost... In fact all of these talk of respect was birthed after one of such complications (which in that case was denial/refusal).

Don't tell me you have forgotten so soon?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Nicely played. I should remind you at this juncture.. That I was once there and nothing was lost... In fact all of these talk of respect was birthed after one of such complications (which in that case was denial/refusal).

Don't tell me you have forgotten so soon?

Of course I remember it all, I just didn't wanna talk about that here. But since you have, I must admit I loved how you handled it and it didn't affect our e-rapport.

You've been 'there' and nothing was lost? Wow! You're so lucky.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Of course I remember it all, I just didn't wanna talk about that here. But since you have, I must admit I loved how you handled it and it didn't affect our e-rapport.

You've been 'there' and nothing was lost? Wow! You're so lucky.

Hmm..

I like to understand what you mean by "so lucky"

There's nothing to hide. None but one here knows me in real life. Besides, you didn't want to talk outside this space.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Hmm..

I like to understand what you mean by "so lucky"

There's nothing to hide. None but one here knows me in real life. Besides, you didn't want to talk outside this space.

You're lucky to have gotten acquainted with someone from here without complications. Or isn't that what you meant by you've been 'there'? Yea, I didn't embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You're lucky to have gotten acquainted with someone from here without complications. Or isn't that what you meant by you've been 'there'? Yea, I didn't embarassed embarassed

You are the person na...

How about now
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

You are the person na...

How about now

LOL. I thought you were referring to someone else.
Now, I love us just the way we are... cry
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. I thought you were referring to someone else.
Now, I love us just the way we are... cry

Alright. I have a long day tomorrow. Good night poco
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Alright. I have a long day tomorrow. Good night poco

Goodnight dear.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Its a normal thing Na, you can even achieve it without a woman.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
yeah.Hardwork pays
donstan18:
Both of you achieved what you achieved simply because you both were hardworking and determined.

Be lazy and stay at home without hustling to confirm if you will achieved those things because of your partner or because of your determination.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Olorunnim: 12:41pm On May 06, 2019
juanjo2:
This girl is absolutely not a slay queen... I bet it with my life grin
Slay queens don't study law,
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Amanew(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2019
ikbnice:
Seconded.
Supported!
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Youngpo413: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
juanjo2:
This girl is absolutely not a slay queen... I bet it with my life grin
Goodluck is far from slay-queens....they are all used...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.