Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (38028 Views)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I even have a feeling you are older with years grin

Then what happened?

Sunday is going slowly. I'm waiting for one of my boyfriends to come take me out. A friend is celebrating her birthday.

shocked

Are you Poco?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by mikejj(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
why can’t you pray for yourself?
i have bin praying for the past five years.i havn't found any..
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Then what happened?

Sunday is going slowly. I'm waiting for one of my boyfriends to come take me out. A friend is celebrating her birthday.
I am not that old oo

I am in my late 20s

I had the options to do my masters immediately after my degree or return to Nigeria for Youth service. I finished my with my first degree in 2014 around 20+. I chose NYsc instead.

My friend who chose the latter finished his masters in 2016 and he is now working towards a PhD, in fact, this will be his second year.

I might have chosen msc instead of nysc, if I had someone like the lady mentioned in the post. I might be saying the same thing now as the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

shocked
Are you Poco?

Yes baiby... kiss kiss
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
I am not that old oo

I mean my late 20s
I had an option to do my masters immediately after my degree or return to Nigeria for Youth service. I finished my with my first degree in 2014 around 20+. I chose NYsc instead.
My friend who chose the latter and finished his masters in 2016 and he is now working towards a PhD, in fact, this will be his second year.

I might have chosen msc instead of nysc, if I had someone like the lady mentioned in the topic. I might be saying the same thing now as the guy.

See this guy o, e be like na you do yourself.
No lady could've helped this your situation... grin
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:
Both of you achieved what you achieved simply because you both were hardworking and determined.

Be lazy and stay at home without hustling to confirm if you will achieved those things because of your partner or because of your determination.
You make so much sense here Mr Don
Keep it up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by josephfredo: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
wow
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
She may have loved to be one but... lipsrsealed

No be me go talk say she ugly, God forbid. grin

There are girls more uglier yet a full time slay Queen

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

See this guy o, e be like na you do yourself.
No lady could've helped this your situation... grin
Yes, but maybe a lady could have helped my case a little, although I was quite stubborn back then. So I doubt it..
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by heskeyw(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
She may have loved to be one but... lipsrsealed

No be me go talk say she ugly, God forbid. grin

you must complete ur statement
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MrSprime(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
They didn't school in Nigeria. 2012 to 2018 and now a Ph.D candidate. That's not realistic in Nigeria institutions.

Seconded!!!
If it were to be Nigeria, let assume ur uni didn't go on strike like Unilorin nd other private universities, He will just gain admission for masters��

2 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by DrHighchief(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
ikbnice:
Seconded.
thirded...lol
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by wisekings: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
I did not see any list of achievements ...I only saw one achievement

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by emekaCEO(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
No she is not
juanjo2:
This girl is absolutely not a slay queen... I bet it with my life grin
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Seems i will talk about my own achievements too cheesy
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by ifeanyija(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congrats to him. I like it when people say things like this about their partners.
There is hope for single men.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Xinzu: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
Nice smiley

When are we getting married so we can achieve awa own? undecided
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Xinzu:

When are we getting married so we can achieve awa own? undecided
whenever you want grin pick a date cheesy
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Then what happened?

polygamous chick

issokay angry angry
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:
Both of you achieved what you achieved simply because you both were hardworking and determined.

Be lazy and stay at home without hustling to confirm if you will achieved those things because of your partner or because of your determination.
similarly, many has been working as hard as dey did... (even harder) yet no results... There's really no strong explanation to how life happens... Just stick to what u believe in n what's working for u
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Weldon to both of u
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Xinzu: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
whenever you want grin pick a date cheesy

Are you doing anything on the 5th of August 2020?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
They didn't school in Nigeria. 2012 to 2018 and now a Ph.D candidate. That's not realistic in Nigeria institutions.

well, it is

4 years in the university

1 year nysc

1 year masters program (or 1.5 in some cases)

that's 6 years

2012-2018 is 6 years

#just saying.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Guest2017(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

If he entered unilorin or a private institution in 2012, as a DE student, he will finish in 2015, be back from NYSC and gained MSc admission still in 2016, he now officially became a student (just enrolled) for PhD in 2018.

My dear, it's very possible in Nigeria.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ugosample:

well, it is

4 years in the university

1 year nysc

1 year masters program (or 1.5 in some cases)

that's 6 years

2012-2018 is 6 years

#just saying.

ASUU strike, No?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:

Web prefer slay queens nonetheless. grin.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by ifrosh: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:

Then if she is can we take that ur life.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by ifrosh: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:

How much is ur life bro,u dnt need to bet it let me buy it.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Guest2017:

If he entered unilorin or a private institution in 2012, as a DE student, he will finish in 2015, be back from NYSC and gained MSc admission still in 2016, he now officially became a student (just enrolled) for PhD in 2018.

My dear, it's very possible in Nigeria.

I didn't even think of Direct Entry. The times must have favoured him...everything following in quick succession. No NYSC delay, for instance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.