Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (38029 Views)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by youngbelieve(f): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
They didn't school in Nigeria. 2012 to 2018 and now a Ph.D candidate. That's not realistic in Nigeria institutions.

grin my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Never knew this is an archivement angry

Ask Dangote or otedola what archivement is and not that degree u worship like god.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Xinzu:

Are you doing anything on the 5th of August 2020?
grin grin
More than sure I’ll be ready by then
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Xinzu: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
grin grin
More than sure I’ll be ready by then

Its a date then grin
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Brush1: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
She may have loved to be one but... lipsrsealed

No be me go talk say she ugly, God forbid. grin

I just couldn't quit laughing. You are politely mean.

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Xinzu:

Its a date then grin
I’ll come back to show you this in 2020 smiley
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Xinzu: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
I’ll come back to show you this in 2020 smiley

Lol, is that why you quoted it for reference? gringrin

Pls PM me if you have Whatsapp.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Xinzu:

Lol, is that why you quoted it for reference? gringrin

Pls PM me if you have Whatsapp.
Yes grin

I’m whatsapp-less smiley
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Henri8: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Where the list of achievements na?

Abeg o, na joke before una wound me.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Spain007(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
SALUDOS JUAN JOSE ....
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
She may have loved to be one but... lipsrsealed

No be me go talk say she ugly, God forbid. grin
u sef, na wa
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Xinzu: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
Yes grin

I’m whatsapp-less smiley

In this age and time? Come on..! Telling me you have cancer is even more believeable grin
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes baiby... kiss kiss

Pocohantas?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Pocohantas?

Nawa o. Shey I said 'yes baiby'?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nawa o. Shey I said 'yes baiby'?

Poco wasn't friendly to me. How much more calling me baby..

Plus your moniker exudes masculinity
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Makaveli1759: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:
This girl is absolutely not a slay queen... I bet it with my life grin
grin
juanjo2:
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Poco wasn't friendly to me. How much more calling me baby..

Plus your moniker exudes masculinity

Haba! Fear God naw!!!
This lie is too much na.

It's my cause trouble moniker.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Haba! Fear God naw!!!
This lie is too much na.

It's my cause trouble moniker.

Na true joor.. It's been 5 years cheesy I asked for your number... You haf been doing me shege
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Na true joor.. It's been 5 years cheesy I asked for your number... You haf been doing me shege

LOL, how long have I been on NL?
I don't wanna spoil what we have with all that drama cheesy
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, how long have I been on NL?
I don't wanna spoil what we have with all that drama cheesy
I'm lost. undecided

What do we have?

What drama you talking about
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

I'm lost. undecided

What do we have?

What drama you talking about

Mutual respect smiley
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Mutual respect smiley

Oh..

Never seen it that way ..

Happy Sunday tho kiss
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

Oh..

Never seen it that way ..

Happy Sunday tho kiss

Thanks, happy Sunday too.
I wonder what way you saw it... smiley
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Smartademu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:
U don't need to swear to it, we can see that.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=AntiBrutus post=65368498]

Thanks, happy Sunday too.
I wonder what way you saw it... smiley[/quote

I just laughed my teeth off..

Did I type "never SEEN it that way"?

Nothing in particular... Just didn't think exchange of contacts could cause loss of mutual respect
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:
I just laughed my teeth off..

Did I type "never SEEN it that way"?

Nothing in particular... Just didn't think exchange of contacts could cause loss of mutual respect

Not a direct loss of mutual respect.
I don't know how to put it, or I don't wanna talk about it here rather.
But I know you can easily figure out what I mean.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
she's so beautiful
That guy is damn lucky

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Not a direct loss of mutual respect.
I don't know how to put it, or I don't wanna talk about it here rather.
But I know you can easily figure out what I mean.

I actually can't...

You think I will see in a different perspective?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by koolg: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
School wey every Tom dick and Harry de go naim girlfriend help you achieve.
Stupidity is in abundance in the land

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

I actually can't...

You think I will see in a different perspective?

Yes, that's what I mean.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes, that's what I mean.

You different from your persona on here?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
boiz2men:

You different from your persona on here?

Emmm, let's say it's not every part of me I can show here.
The parts I show, might not be properly expressed in writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.