Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (5334 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. / !!. i cant bear it any longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by TemiladeE1(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

Stop lying jor. You said she was 'loving and caring' at the beginnig of the r/ship. You never said anything about her being an underage s.l.u.t You wanted to 'play' with a 16-year old and you got burnt in the process. tongue
grin grin cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Abekeade08(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
Uju, You and this ur mouth ehn tongue
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

Uju, You and this your mouth ehn tongue

lol. look who is talking. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by 190: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
Uju Just shut up!!

this guy needs help

stop making issues worse~ arent u tired of your bad mouth!! angry angry angry
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by sereques(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2010
It's true tho. he wanted something young he can claim to be nice to also known as "control" while he gets to be worshiped in return. The poor girl doesn't want it for herself and he is throwing hissy fit.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
190:

Uju Just shut up!!

this guy needs help

stop making issues worse~ arent u tired of your bad mouth!! angry angry angry

Yea, he needs help to go abuse other young girls, you sut up okay? angry
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by 190: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
sereques:

It's true tho. he wanted something young he can claim to be nice to also known as "control" while he gets to be worshiped in return. The poor girl doesn't want it for herself and he is throwing hissy fit.
if he wanted smtin 2 control he wudnt pay her sch fees!!

@uju
I know u have singled out 2 tins already
1, that he hit her
2, that shes young,

Now tell me @16 if you werent dating someone older or around your age group!! angry angry

dont LIE~
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by sereques(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
190:

if he wanted smtin 2 control he wudnt pay her sch fees!!

@uju
I know u have singled out 2 tins already
1, that he hit her
2, that shes young,

Now tell me @16 if you werent dating someone older or around your age group!! angry angry

dont LIE~

Doing that is the first step especially for someone that is young. After a while the girl will only feel secure with the guy. Even if the girl is been maltreated, she will still feel safe with the said guy. More like Stockholm syndrome. Have you ever wondered how pimps get the girls they put on the streets? It's the same Philosophy.

Like I said, it didn't work for this girl and tbh am happy for her.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

This is not a one-sided comment. I'm sorry, but I dont see anything good in a guy who's involved with an underage girl and beats her! She was 16 for God's sakes. How does a man of 26 get involved with a 16 year old  

Tell that to yerima!
Ujujoan:

Stop lying jor. You said she was 'loving and caring' at the beginnig of the r/ship. You never said anything about her being an underage s.l.u.t You wanted to 'play' with a 16-year old  and you burnt in the process.  tongue
You need to slow down or you might bust your corset.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
Please read: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396243.0.html . . .and put it to use - for your very survival.

Rat Poison shocked. Mehn, this love business is risky o. It's like being in the drug business in Mexico city.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by arseblog(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
@poster, u no shame? Na 20yr old dey mess u up. Get a grip n move on. Beta things dey front. But if u still need d babe give me her controls n i would have her running back in2 ur arms in 2wks.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by arseblog(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2010
@poster, u no shame? Na 20yr old dey mess u up. Get a grip n move on. Beta things dey front. But if u still need d babe give me her controls n i would have her running back in2 ur arms in 2wks.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Aproko(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ OP,

you drank rat poison because of woman?? I mean seriously? haba, i been think say warri no dey carry last but this your own pass last!

but really, free the babe & move on. take it each day at a time. nobody deserves to be treated like trash just because they are in love! that girl is not for you, end of story
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Ournaija: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ Poster

Never you invest on a woman and expect a return in a future date. Whatever gifts you think is too big to give to an ordinary friend,never try to give it to a woman to avoid heart aches when she changes her mind. The more you beg the more she will hate and despise you.
Abeg let her go. Be a man for God sake.

@ Uju
Abeg easy with the guy make he no go take cockroach poison.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Orikinla(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
oooo
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
Poster, from your long complaint, I know that she is still uneducated and quite immature.

I advise you to improve educationally and professionally and stop kicking your balls over a worthless romance.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY ON SOMEONE LIKE THIS.
SPEND THEM ON WORTHY THINGS LIKE HELPING THE POOR WIDOWS OR INDIGENT PUPILS WHO WILL APPRECIATE YOU MORE AND TRUST GOD TO EVEN REWARD YOU.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by DL(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
author = othuke7 My dear friends, I understand your comments and of cause your critism. I'm ok with it. wen i fisrt met her, it was just like a play thing. i know she was very young then and so i keep my distance. She keeps comming to me even wen i tried chasing her away. Pls i'm not saying wat i did was the best. I dont think its the right thing for me to lay hands on her for any reason. When she started work in dat HOTEL, I had to help do some things for her like cooking, washing some of her dirty clothes, cos she looks very weak and tired anytime she comes bak from work. I did all dis not because i'm silly, but because i want her to know dat i'm always available for her. i know with time i will get over it.

You are not serious at all, and I was actually beginning to sympathize with you. grin grin grin grin grin
Nincompoop.Can you imagine!rat poison
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ournaija:

@ Poster

Never you invest on a woman and expect a return in a future date. Whatever gifts you think is too big to give to an ordinary friend,never try to give it to a woman to avoid heart aches when she changes her mind. The more you beg the more she will hate and despise you.
Abeg let her go. Be a man for God sake.

@ Uju
Abeg easy with the guy make he no go take cockroach poison.

I dont suffer f.ools gladly! undecided
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Dimka76(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
I would have ignored ur post but for the effort u put into writing the epistle. You drank rat poison ke? You foolish o. So no pity ya mama, papa, family. Bad pikin! becos of to to? Chei! Abeg just shut up and stop falling men hand! 30! U think say life na cartoon? Or home video?
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by ssumpta(f): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2010
llmmmmaaaooo
@ Ujujoan. I6 is not too young to have a bf.
poster, im sorry about your predicament. but suicide? no no no no.
dats coming frm smwhere else.
We can say its love. it hurts. it happens to everyone. you will get over it etc, but only time can help u. cheers
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by otipoju(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2010
Brother a woman is like a bar of soap.u have her in ur hands until u hold it too tight.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
ssumpta:

llmmmmaaaooo
@ Ujujoan. I6 is not too young to have a bf.
poster, im sorry about your predicament. but suicide? no no no no.
dats coming frm smwhere else.
We can say its love. it hurts. it happens to everyone. you will get over it etc, but only time can help u. cheers

In some places, it is a crime for an adult to have s3x with a minor (someone below 18). So yes, it's wrong for a man to date someone who's 10 years older than he is and is also a minor!

Maybe you should read up on 'statutory r.a.pe'!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by candyshore: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2010
just take heart poster. moreover she is young
wat did u expect. anyway try cheer up life continues
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-92698.0.html

Hmmmn! Poster, are you the same guy

If yes, then hell, karma's a bi**ch! cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
I think there's always that one r/ship that will change our lives for good or for bad. It happens and yes it hurts the hell outta the mind. You might think of suicide and all but trust me if you live to overcome this then you'll be stronger for the next adventures cheesy

Having said that, you are the biggest fool to lay your hands on a woman. And not once but continuously You deh crase?
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
You did all that for her and she treated you like dirt?

Next time show someone love and if they do not reciprocate, walk away.
You'll definitely meet someone who would.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by victor08(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
u were dating a small girl with no experience.she's not matured but wen she grew up.she has gone wild.lok for mature ladies not kids
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
CRAP, i do not believe this dumb post, hisses and leave the thread
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by na2day2(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2010
othuke7:

My fellow nairaland, pls kindly help me with this problem.

I met this lady and fell deeply inlove with her and we av been dating 4 over 4yrs now. I was there for her alwys cos she came from a sinlge parent's. She was this loving and caring lady from the beginning of the relationship which made me build my world around her. On many occassions, av assisted her mother for her annual rentage wen she was giving eviction letter. I was the one who had to take care of her SSCE, JAMB and so on. I make sure she neva lack anything cos i'm afriad of loosin her. She grew up to become a beautifull lady and of cause, her attitude towards me changed. She started having so many male friends, hardly come to my place, find it difficult to call me even wen i send her recharge cards, find fault in everything i do, controls the relationship, dictates for me, call her male friends even in front of me and keeps telling me lies. I tried calling her to my place to have a heart 2 heart chat wit her, but of cause, she ends up telling me not to disturbe her. It hurts me so much to the extent that i had a serious fight with her. i av neva beaten a woman b4, but somehow it started with this lady. I'm not justifying my actions, but i was thinking it will make her change. well it didnt, and i had to take my life one fatefull morning wen i opt to take rat poison. I almost died if not of the mercy of God. I was rushed to the hospital and i was admitted 4 three days. If i offend her, i beg, if she offends me, i still beg. I go on my knees atimes with tears on my eyes to beg her not to treat me like dirt. She yells at me at will, bang fone on me even if i call her wen trying to make amends. She's now working in an HOTEL as a bar attendance which she neva told me about the job or who got that job 4 her. Well, she later told me to my face that she doesnt want me anymore and dat she want to av her freedom. I have grown lean myself, cos i couldnt eat. i'm alwys in the pool of my tears every nite b4 going to bed. I love her so much to the extent dat i want her to be around me always. My heart is failing me and i cant control my emotions. I know she's cheating on me, cos wen this guys call, she's alwys in a romactic mood wen discussing with them right in my presence. Her father alwys ask me to come and pay her diary but her mother is alwys against it. I and d mother presently are not in good terms because of this. I have called friends to talk to her, but she refuse to change. She go about town telling people that her excuse of leaving me was because of the querells and fight we often had. If anything bothers me and i complain, she just ignore me and walk away. If this same lady needs anything from me and i dont give her, all hell will break loose. Its like a part of me is sinking and to be honest with u guys, a part of missed her so much. I av decided to let her go so as to give her the freedom. But Pls house, wat av done to deserve this treatment. She says she like everything about me but she wants me to stop beating her which i promised to stop. She still tells me she wants to opt out of the relationship. House, wat do i do?

OP, why shld a woman make u change who u are? beating ppl up is not kool at all. i know there are many situation where u feel like just killing sum1 but the truth is u got ur own issues too and u need to work on it. that being said, i feel ur pain bro, just like my mom told me, never do a favor for someone expecting something back, never give anyone money u can't let go. have a few hard truths in life, i found out she is right and since then, i made it my motto. so whatever u have done for her, let it go and let God be ur rewarder and needless to say, her leaving u is for ur own good. once again bro, go work on urself and become a better person, the right girl will come for u. smiley smiley smiley

Ujujoan:

Stop lying jor. You said she was 'loving and caring' at the beginnig of the r/ship. You never said anything about her being an underage s.l.u.t You wanted to 'play' with a 16-year old  and you burnt in the process.  tongue

ur a one pathetic bitter woman, no joke! why dont u go get a life and leave guys alone. everything that comes out of ur mouth is always something stupid and extremely ignorant! no wonder ur friend's husband dumped her, he probably saw u and said to himself, "show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are"! my sympathy goes to ur friend angry angry angry angry angry

Abekeade08:

Next time poster, Stop doing oju kokoro and following small girls about. Date a matured girl around your own age range or you will be dissapointed once again. A 20 yr old girl thinks she has arrived, She thinks she is hot suff cos guys are prolly toasting her left and right. At you age, you need someone ready to settle down, Not someone just starting out in the dating game. On another note, Neva hit a woman, It takes a big man to walk away from a womans wahala.

what do u mean? so a guy cant fall in love with a 20 yr old? he shld run after women that are ready to settle who probably have done what the 20 yr old did already bah? so much love!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by tai2(m): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2010
@OP

Take another dose of rat poison, perhaps this time you'll be successful.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2010
na2day?:

your a one pathetic bitter woman, no joke! why dont u go get a life and leave guys alone. everything that comes out of your mouth is always something silly and extremely ignorant! no wonder your friend's husband dumped her, he probably saw u and said to himself, "show me your friends and i will tell u who u are"! my sympathy goes to your friend angry angry angry angry angry

what do u mean? so a guy cant fall in love with a 20 yr old? he shld run after women that are ready to settle who probably have done what the 20 yr old did already bah? so much love!

Dont be a fool! She's 20 now . . four years after they started dating. Meaning she was 16! It's only idiots like you that see nothing wrong with that. I'm a woman and will be a mother someday, the thought of having my little girl around freaks like you and this poster gives me goose bumps!

The only prayer I have for your is that your 16-year old gets abused by a 26 year old man. Amen! tongue

PS: If you have any personal problem with me, you should just say it and stop spewing trash! undecided
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

The only prayer I have for your is that your 16-year old gets abused by a 26 year old man. Amen! tongue

Totally uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of A Real Man / Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men / Girls Are Terible People..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.