Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (5332 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. / !!. i cant bear it any longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

Oh if you didn't care why bother replying me? People like you see everything right about men and never the same for women. I understand. I do not condone silly views, sorry. If you can't reason like a normal human being then you shouldn't be on a public forum.

Don't avoid me please. Come close and kiss my feet! If you're used to hanging around women who condone unruly behaviour from men like you then sorry 'cause I'm not one of them. Deal with it.
I won't avoid you cos i need you to change the way you post. Insults can do nothing but reasonable comments can change a lot!
People with different characters,reasoning,attitudes etc are what you see in a public forum. Thats why its called a Public forum.
This forum is not meant for a particular set of people. Its for general use.
I can't remember ever seeing a write up during registration that says "this forum is for wise people or people with wise comments"
If this forum is for a special kind of people, with the nos of insults in your post, you wouldn't be here. A lot of ladies here fight against the way some guys talk about women but they do it in a civilised & well-mannered way.
Enough with your arrogance, it doesn't belong here.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
Oh preacher preach to the sinner! embarassed

cantell:

I won't avoid you cos i need you to change the way you post. Insults can do nothing but reasonable comments can change a lot!
People with different characters,reasoning,attitudes etc are what you see in a public forum. Thats why its called a Public forum.
This forum is not meant for a particular set of people. Its for general use.
I can't remember ever seeing a write up during registration that says "this forum is for wise people or people with wise comments"
If this forum is for a special kind of people, with the nos of insults in your post, you wouldn't be here. A lot of ladies here fight against the way some guys talk about women but they do it in a civilised & well-mannered way.
Enough with your arrogance, it doesn't belong here.

Oh you want to change me? Aren't you a joker? grin How dare you?! Will you step aside and shove all those talk up your pinhole! Nonsense! Who is being civilised here? You? Please don't repeat that again.

Now talking about civilisation. How would you describe a man who beats a woman? Is he civilised or not? How about men who support such animal behaviour, are they civilised or not? Perhaps you grew up around animals so you wouldn't know. I'll help you out wink they're not civilised. And if you think you'll come to this forum to support such behaviour you have people like me to tell you where you belong - the jungle!

There's no arrogance here. It's your pathetic ego that is being shattered. You hate women who tell you how it is, huh? Learn to adapt and quit all this your guff.

What a man! sad
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
iyk1:

@radiant
take it easy na i am beginin to av another impression about you shocked embarassed
just ignore somethings angry damn

As long as you don't support the animal behaviour all your reactions are okay with me grin Iyk mind yourself o tongue
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2010
cantell:

oh, just in time. You just realised that. I told you to take it easy but you wouldn't listen, now see.lol

Yea, I realized just in time how blind people can be to the truth and how stupid they can be with words! tongue
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by daduke2k(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2010
Absolutely. Radiant u realy gat sum temper. . . .
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2010
daduke2k:

Absolutely. Radiant u realy gat sum temper. . . .

Are you Cantell's Uncle or cousin? Mind yourself o grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

As long as you don't support the animal behaviour  all your reactions are okay with me  grin Iyk mind yourself o tongue

Radiant baby, grin grin kiss kiss you are a woman with authority o see as you stand your ground grin cheesy

i will never support any animal behavior in this forum,
but i hope you are in a better mood so, that em,   well
we can continue from where we stopped grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss hehehe
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2010
iyk1:

but i hope you are in a better mood so, that em,    well
we can continue from where we stopped grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss hehehe

My mood is fab but Cantell's case is urgent. He needs urgent Psychiatric referral. You understand?  grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

Oh preacher preach to the sinner! embarassed

Oh you want to change me? Aren't you a joker?  grin How dare you?! Will you step aside and shove all those talk up your pinhole! Nonsense! Who is being civilised here? You? Please don't repeat that again.

Now talking about civilisation. How would you describe a man who beats a woman? Is he civilised or not? How about men who support such animal behaviour, are they civilised or not? Perhaps you grew up around animals so you wouldn't know. I'll help you out  wink they're not civilised. And if you think you'll come to this forum to support such behaviour you have people like me to tell you where you belong - the jungle!

There's no arrogance here. It's your pathetic ego that is being shattered. You hate women who tell you how it is, huh? Learn to adapt and quit all this your guff.

What a man! sad
You can't help it, can you? Its becoming part of you - the rantings.
Like i said, you're tryin too hard.
You don't need to be insolent for people to notice you here.
Slow down or you might bust ur brassiere.
By the way, where's my pinhole cos i need to know. I might shove into the wrong hole.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2010
@cantell
abeg e don do
HAAAAAAAAAAA angry
you are a MAN
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
cantell:

You can't help it, can you? Its becoming part of you - the rantings.
Like i said, you're tryin too hard.
You don't need to be insolent for people to notice you here.
Slow down or you might bust your brassiere.
By the way, where's my pinhole cos i need to know. I might shove into the wrong hole.

I don't rant, bitterpie. I only say it how it is. I know it's hard to accept especially people with warped brain like you.

I'm not trying too hard neither am I on the fast track. It doesn't take me a sec to tackle issues unlike you wink

Do you miss seeing bras? Like I said, adapt yourself to the real world and enjoy such pleasures wink

If you can't find your pinhole try the rat hole. kiss Now, run along!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

I don't rant, bitterpie. I only say it how it is. I know it's hard to accept especially people with warped brain like you.

I'm not trying too hard neither am I on the fast track. It doesn't take me a sec to tackle issues unlike you wink

Do you miss seeing bras? Like I said, adapt yourself to the real world and enjoy such pleasures wink

If you can't find your pinhole try the rat hole. kiss Now, run along!
You don't rant. What do you do? Sing?
And to think you been throwing words up & down with a person with a warped brain.
Run along? To where?
Seems the fighting energy is gradually depleting.
The insults are getting weaker. And you said i can't change the way you post.
I'm not bitter if you must know.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by olayinkaj2(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
Hmmm! guy, u Bleep up, u took rat poison because of a mere girl, God saved u that it has not eaten ur intestine before ppl rushed u to the hospital. If u die she will still be on earth enjoying her life. Na one rib she be o, she con dey give u headache like this o! i think u just av to let her go cos she doesn't worth the care at all, its not easy for u cos u said u can't eat, eat o cos this life is beautiful. I av read so many heart breaking stories on this NL and i was like thank God i don't av a girl friend not to even talk of concubines, not expecting the damn phone to ring, not thinking about her every now and then, just free. Guy, take heart, after all those guy av duped her i know she will remember u, but by then it will be too late. Kpele.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
cantell:

You don't rant. What do you do? Sing?
And to think you been throwing words up & down with a person with a warped brain.
Run along? To where?
Seems the fighting energy is gradually depleting.
The insults are getting weaker. And you said i can't change the way you post.
I'm not bitter if you must know.

Fighting energy? Lol, I don't fight unlike you that take pleasure in fighting women/ beating them. What kind of man are you? You can only fight with women/beat them. Coward! Go and bully your fellow man and see if you won't be strangled.People like you don't come around me. If you happen to near me you'll only get what I've given you here and who knows what else . No two ways about it.

My only happiness would be if you learnt to stop beating women or supporting such. If by any chance you fail to learn I pray you don't meet and mess with the wrong woman 'cause she'll make sure your head goes up your as*.

Now, go an burn that stone age mentality and learn to be real man and not a coward deriving pleasure in the weakness of a woman. Shame!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by daduke2k(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
Rantings of a deranged woman. Eww
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
daduke2k:

I know wink You hate to hear such from a woman against a man. I know you're like "how dare you"? I understand but you know what? Deal with it! kiss
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
daduke2k:

you got it. I think say na only me notice am.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by daduke2k(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

I know wink You hate to hear such from a woman against a man. I know you're like "how dare you"? I understand but you know what? Deal with it! kiss
yeah, am dealin wif it alrite, buh u nid 2 get dis childishnes outta ur system. Aint gud 4 ya. U heard me?
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2010
daduke2k:

yeah, am dealin wif it alrite,

This is all that matters. Forget the rest. kiss
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

This is all that matters. Forget the rest. kiss

daduke2k:

yeah, am dealin wif it alrite, buh u nid 2 get dis childishnes outta your system. Aint gud 4 ya. U heard me?
I thought as much. Dis teenagers sef. Na to dey misyarn dem sabi.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by mykel25(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
Bro cheat happens!
Its painful but the fact still remains that it is better to love someone dat loves u cos u cant teach someone to love. U will surely find someone better cos dsame happened 2 me
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by na2day2(m): 4:23am On May 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh . . .  poor little you!  sad

But it's cool, I mean when we were signing up on this forum, we knew we stood a chance of being a target to psychotic wanna be shrinks! Hell I'll even let you analyze me with you peanut-sized brain afterall, I let my imbecille neighbour do same. I can be good like that!  wink  cheesy

And oh, as for the prayer I told you about, you know the one about your baby girl and the 26yr old man, I even said a midnight parayer on it for you. Fancy that! I know, I'm too good to be true . .   cheesy

Don't worry, I'm sure the man will be 'in love' with her when he does it  wink   cheesy

i dont need to be a shrink to know that u are one seriously depressed and lonely woman, ur PMS shows all over NL tells us that clearly, not to talk abt the gif on ur profile that speaks volumes and explains alot abt ur line of thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for ur prayer, plz pray more, u can also go to ur okija shrine to do some sacrifice like i care; unlike u, my 16 yr old will never have a poignant regret about her life, if she chooses to date a 26 yr old, big deal! if they are happy, they are happy, she wont be like u that is a gold digger looking for rich men left and right and and getting mad bcuz nobody wants ur sorry azz.

FYI: like my earlier post, this was also posted out of love, no beef just hard truths cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by denzel2009: 6:04pm On May 25, 2010
@OP Its obvious that you have been Womanliness whipped. You have to gently and strongly remove each of her fingers from her grasp of your balls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Woman Start Getting Worried About Marriage / Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Public Display Of Affection(pda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.