Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (5331 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. / !!. i cant bear it any longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
abi o
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by chiscomi: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
Let her go bro. Stop bordering urself over a relationship that makes u cry. A saying in my place says "Let a woman marry 2 husbands & she will know the one that is best 4 her"
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Ak4ril(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ poster, pls never you take poison for any reason, wow you took rat poison because of the most ridiculous thing on earth -WOMAN- I guess you are not experienced in this kind of a thing, sorry for noting that, but you shouldn't have overtrusted a girl who has really not confessed her uncompromising love for you, from the look of things, you have being the giver from the beginning, and you were also too gentle and subtle. Although, I like you for one thing, you kept your chastity, from what you said, you never had s3x with her, that is the more reason why you will be heartbroken. Girls need someone who will be hard on them at times, it doesn't mean beating them, but don't over show your love, you did that and you were taken for a shit.

My advice is you wake up & grow up, girls of her age are hillarious and unpredictable, 4get about the girl & settle down for someone who is ready to be a MRS. & not someone you will beg to be, i.e matured, and in your next relationship, you should love with your "senses", don't over commit yourself because girls are not worth it, but be responsible, and try to mix with your friends who have more experience, but still use your "brain". I'm sorry for using those words but they are the bitter truth.

best of luck in your next relationship.

I said woman is the most ridiculous thing on earth, I'm sorry, but I was forced to say so, due to my past experience, although not directly, but close.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by kevchina: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
I don't know why some men are not real man. Guy i will blame you for being the cause of the way she been treating you,because you over pampered her from the beginning without knowing that if you take care of a girl too much you will turn out to be a fool or mugu in her eyes. Another mistake u made is beating her,there is something you will do to a girl that is more dangerous than beating her and she will be seeing herself as a fool and be confuse if you really act like a man. Whenever she misbehave try and explain everything very well and hit the point of your reasoning to her,if she continue in that same mistake again just give her that dangerous weapon called SILENT. This will make her feel confuse and caution herself,this will always work out for you if reason well and do the right thing at the right time with any girl.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by earthrealm(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
Y DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVE!!!!

i guess noone can ever give the answer 2 this question
@ poster, u b mumu o, 2 take rat pision 4 woman,
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ak4ril:

I said woman is the most ridiculous thing on earth, I'm sorry, but I was forced to say so, due to my past experience, although not directly, but close.

What if I said all men are useless and irresponsible how would you feel? Listen, don't let your mother curse you. Learn to say sensible things if you can't keep quiet.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by paulmamud(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
you need to get laid!!! preferably by a dominatrix that would whip the sh.t from your miserable wimpy ass. Begging NEVER helps!Crying is downright disgusting. you cant beg for love! But you can beg for sex sha grin grin
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Extrazee: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
@radiant,
sometimes is good to ignore some people. Fighting every comment abt women automatically turns you to a female chauvinist.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
Sometimes you need to make them taste their own medicine. He feels she's a biatch for leaving the guy but forgets that only animals should be beaten and not even all animals by the way. And on top of that he vomited that garbage. . .
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dont be a fool! She's 20 now . . four years after they started dating. Meaning she was 16! It's only idiots like you that see nothing wrong with that. I'm a woman and will be a mother someday, the thought of having my little girl around freaks like you and this poster gives me goose bumps!

The only prayer I have for your is that your 16-year old gets abused by a 26 year old man. Amen!  tongue

PS: If you have any personal problem with me, you should just say it and stop spewing trash!   undecided

mugu, i read the fact that she was 16 and she is now 20, i only asked a question to abekeade to verify why a guy cant be in love with a 20 why the emphasis on the so called "matured females" like ur pathetic self. as u cant read let me help u a little, the guy said he helped the mother of the girl to pay rent and offered other financial favors to them, obviously the mom knows about the r/s and was ok to receive money from the guy, so keep ur stupid igbo-made goose bumps to urself. and yes, u may look some what like a woman but no guy will be foolish enough to make u a mother, not even by mistake. why will i have a personal problem with u? u are inconsequential to my life; my stance here is the pattern of ur stupid and half-thought replies against men. i dont know what happened to u, maybe something horrible happened to u back in ur childhood days but whatever it is, pls seek help asap! if ur dad raped u, or u got molested by an uncle, or no guy agreed to date u( i totally will not blame them), whatever the issue is, it is killing u slowly and u need to do something about it b4 u self-destruct. whatever help u can find get it, medical help, spiritual help, even if getting laid will help plz do it(i am sure there are corpse lying around where u live that wont mind) bcuz this ur birdbrained, bi-polar, curt, pathetic and depressed self is turning u into a monster.

FYI: everything i said above was simply in love, no beef here just hard truths wink wink cool cool
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2010
na2day?:

silly igbo-made goose bump

Which one is Igbo made goose bump again? embarassed
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2010
Expecting someone you beat to stay with you is like expecting a person to run in front of a moving car. It just doesnt make sense. Let this one go. She isnt yours.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2010
so is life, it goes on, so just move on brother
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2010
na2day?:

mugu, i read the fact that she was 16 and she is now 20, i only asked a question to abekeade to verify why a guy cant be in love with a 20 why the emphasis on the so called "matured females" like your pathetic self. as u cant read let me help u a little, the guy said he helped the mother of the girl to pay rent and offered other financial favors to them, obviously the mom knows about the r/s and was ok to receive money from the guy, so keep your silly igbo-made goose bumps to urself. and yes, u may look some what like a woman but no guy will be foolish enough to make u a mother, not even by mistake. why will i have a personal problem with u? u are inconsequential to my life; my stance here is the pattern of your silly and half-thought replies against men. i dont know what happened to u, maybe something horrible happened to u back in your childhood days but whatever it is, pls seek help asap! if your dad despoiled u, or u got molested by an uncle, or no guy agreed to date u( i totally will not blame them), whatever the issue is, it is killing u slowly and u need to do something about it b4 u self-destruct. whatever help u can find get it, medical help, spiritual help, even if getting laid will help plz do it(i am sure there are corpse lying around where u live that wont mind) bcuz this your birdbrained, bi-polar, curt, pathetic and depressed self is turning u into a monster.

FYI: everything i said above was simply in love, no beef here just hard truths wink wink cool cool

Oh . . .  poor little you!  sad

But it's cool, I mean when we were signing up on this forum, we knew we stood a chance of being a target to psychotic wanna be shrinks! Hell I'll even let you analyze me with you peanut-sized brain afterall, I let my imbecille neighbour do same. I can be good like that!  wink  cheesy

And oh, as for the prayer I told you about, you know the one about your baby girl and the 26yr old man, I even said a midnight parayer on it for you. Fancy that! I know, I'm too good to be true . .   cheesy

Don't worry, I'm sure the man will be 'in love' with her when he does it  wink   cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Ak4ril(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

What if I said all men are useless and irresponsible how would you feel? Listen, don't let your mother curse you. Learn to say sensible things if you can't keep quiet.

Hey girl, you're taking it too personal, it's not my fault for saying what I said, it's just that the female vogue is  hillarious ,I am saying another thing tongue tongue,  pardon me anyway, I was forced to say so. please read "How do I become my wife's best friend" on romance thread by FredyP for one of my many reasons for saying what I said.

I don't care whatever you say about guys, 'cos I know guys can be funny at times, but I don't belong to that cetegory.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2010
i think that settles it grin radiant, evaradiant no vex o grin kiss
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Ak4ril(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2010
iyk1:

i think that settles it grin radiant, evaradiant no vex o grin kiss

Thanks grin grin

@radiant no vex ooo grin wink I no be wahala guy at all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by poceda(f): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2010
Over time, history has shown that we must all pass through different stages in life and when forced to miss some either by chance or choice, it creates a loop hole in the circle of life. Nature being what it is cannot be cheated and like truth always finds a way to fill up the gaps. What I am saying in essence is that, by courting or dating that girl from 16 and pushing her {not by force but choice} into courtship at that early stage, you have created a gap in her life that must be filled and it is called 'teen years'. This is the time when she is supposed to explore her sexuality and begin to discover herself as a woman and she does this by flirting and dating her peers. But with you in the picture, she probably missed all this and as such you suppressed her teen years forcing her into adulthood before her time. Right now, she knows that she can defy both you and her mother in order to gain what she terms her freedom but what is actually wrong is that something is missing in her and she is trying to find it.
My friend, the best thing for you now is to move on becos even if you manage to convince her to come back to you she will continue to recent you for making her miss out in life when really she has missed nothing but an experiment.
Get a lady of your own age whom two of you will be at pals not one who will be trying all her life to keep up with you or one that will drag you back becos you are trying to pull her along. Trust me, its easier when you date your age mate or someone within your age bracket not minors. The only way you can do that is to build your self confidence. Regards in your quest.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2010
poceda:

Over time, history has shown that we must all pass through different stages in life and when forced to miss some either by chance or choice, it creates a loop hole in the circle of life. Nature being what it is cannot be cheated and like truth always finds a way to fill up the gaps. What I am saying in essence is that, by courting or dating that girl from 16 and pushing her {not by force but choice} into courtship at that early stage, you have created a gap in her life that must be filled and it is called 'teen years'. This is the time when she is supposed to explore her sexuality and begin to discover herself as a woman and she does this by flirting and dating her peers. But with you in the picture, she probably missed all this and as such you suppressed her teen years forcing her into adulthood before her time. Right now, she knows that she can defy both you and her mother in order to gain what she terms her freedom but what is actually wrong is that something is missing in her and she is trying to find it.
My friend, the best thing for you now is to move on becos even if you manage to convince her to come back to you she will continue to recent you for making her miss out in life when really she has missed nothing but an experiment.
Get a lady of your own age whom two of you will be at pals not one who will be trying all her life to keep up with you or one that will drag you back becos you are trying to pull her along. Trust me, its easier when you date your age mate or someone within your age bracket not minors. The only way you can do that is to build your self confidence. Regards in your quest.

Be careful, people are gonna start calling you names undecided
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

oh, just in time. You just realised that. I told you to take it easy but you wouldn't listen, now see.lol
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by poceda(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

My dear, people will always talk. Its to be expected but I must express my opinion cos I am entitled to it as they are to theirs. Thanks anyway.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2010
Ak4ril:

Thanks grin grin

@radiant no vex ooo grin wink I no be wahala guy at all cheesy cheesy cheesy
you're entitled to ur own opinion. You don't have to apologise for that if someone else disagrees with you.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
cantell:

you're entitled to your own opinion. You don't have to apologise for that if someone else disagrees with you.

Oi hush will you! Who called you here?! Are you crazy? How can you indirectly agree that women are a mistake? You must be a gay animal. Come on get out of here!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
@radiant pls take it easy okay,
just dont mind anybodi
and their opinions
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ak4ril:

please read "How do I become my wife's best friend" on romance thread by FredyP for one of my many reasons for saying what I said.

I don't care whatever you say about guys, 'cos I know guys can be funny at times, but I don't belong to that cetegory.

If you read that thread very well you'll see that I wasn't in any way supporting the woman but that won't make me conclude that women are this and that.
What about other threads where women complain about their husbands? Does that mean we should say all sorts of rubbish about men?

Of course there are good and bad people so generalising is just inappropriate. who hasn't been hurt before? It's just like saying you won't marry because all women are the same. Doesn't make sense.

If it was your sister will you let her stay with a guy who beats her? Let's be honest now. . .
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by othuke7(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
My fellow Friends,
Pls, i hope my post is not causing querells among u. I only seek for ur professional advice and not to fight over it. I really appreciate all ur advice and comments, but pls, why making this worse for me by sending insultive words to urself. Can this stop for now.Thanks everybody!!!
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
Which professional advice Will you stop beating her? Besides if she refuses to come back will you blame her

Just relax, you'll get over it and stop taking poison please.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by othuke7(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant, its like u are taking this thing very personal. I dont understand u oooo. I'm not asking her to come back by force. u are talking about beat. A girl i was dating could stand and insult my mother to my face and u want me to clap hands for her simlpy because my mum was complaining about her character.
She doesn't have respect and i dont think i wuld fold my hands to c her behave like that to my mum. I can write a complete book about this girl attitude, but we are not here for that. her blood cousins called me to a corner oneday and ask me to my face {are u sure this is the kind of woman u want to av as a wife?}. Well, love covers so many wrongs and i just av to blend with her cos we are not perfect.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by cantell(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2010
Radiant:

Oi hush will you! Who called you here?! Are you crazy? How can you indirectly agree that women are a mistake? You must be a gay animal. Come on get out of here!

I feel sorry for girls like you. Absolutely no manners. I read your posts and all you do is go about insulting guys who talk about women. Talk about being chauvinistic, you take the cake.
God! This is an interactive forum where people come together to share views,argue and stuff like that. Not to insult people.
From your posts, you're trying to be what you're not. Trying to make people see you as one nasty b*tch that should be avoided. It doesn't flip me one bit.
You can say whatever you like or rant till thy kingdom come, i don't care.
You trying too hard.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
othuke7:

Radiant, its like u are taking this thing very personal. I dont understand u oooo. I'm not asking her to come back by force. u are talking about beat. A girl i was dating could stand and insult my mother to my face and u want me to clap hands for her simlpy because my mum was complaining about her character.
She doesn't have respect and i dont think i wuld fold my hands to c her behave like that to my mum. I can write a complete book about this girl attitude, but we are not here for that. her blood cousins called me to a corner oneday and ask me to my face {are u sure this is the kind of woman u want to av as a wife?}. Well, love covers so many wrongs and i just av to blend with her cos we are not perfect.

Well, you didn't tell us about insulting your mother. (Or may be I missed that) But even if she did insult your mother and you beat her that one time ermm. . okay but the beating was continuous so how do u explain that? Or do you date girls that insult your mother? Please say the complete truth.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by Radiant(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
cantell:

I feel sorry for girls like you. Absolutely no manners. I read your posts and all you do is go about insulting guys who talk about women. Talk about being chauvinistic, you take the cake.
God! This is an interactive forum where people come together to share views,argue and stuff like that. Not to insult people.
From your posts, you're trying to be what you're not. Trying to make people see you as one nasty b*tch that should be avoided. It doesn't flip me one bit.
You can say whatever you like or rant till thy kingdom come, i don't care.
You trying too hard.

Oh if you didn't care why bother replying me? People like you see everything right about men and never the same for women. I understand. I do not condone silly views, sorry. If you can't reason like a normal human being then you shouldn't be on a public forum.

Don't avoid me please. Come close and kiss my feet! If you're used to hanging around women who condone unruly behaviour from men like you then sorry 'cause I'm not one of them. Deal with it.
Re: I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me by iyk1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
@radiant
take it easy na i am beginin to av another impression about you shocked embarassed
just ignore somethings angry damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? / 15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.