Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (44315 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by cytell56: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:
She has been with me for the past one year....faithful n all that...she's almost perfect. 22 and Igbo, and has a good dress sense. Almost anything wey she buy they fit her oooo no matter how cheap. She's got that.

But, she no go school oooo. She can chat n read but not fluently. If i jokingly ask her a random question like 7 x 3...she may not know it ooo, even though she finished secondary school 3 years ago.

She sha love me die, and i actually opened that place...
But what do u think of a future with her?? i need advice folks

Na your name dey follow you, am sorry for you!!!
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by BdorianGray(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
She can easily go back to school, what is the big deal? Some people sef, I no understand am

Easily u say...how easy.. Safiaa there is a waybu talk st that i dont like..Do u know how much it cost to be conventionally educated in this day and age? And what if the OP cant afford it..
This matter isn't as easy to say what is and what is not.. Let him pray to God and ask for guidiance.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by menwongo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't understand why the bad girls are easily getting married while the good girls struggle with marriage.....

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Chukwuemekankem(f): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:
She has been with me for the past one year....faithful n all that...she's almost perfect. 22 and Igbo, and has a good dress sense. Almost anything wey she buy they fit her oooo no matter how cheap. She's got that.

But, she no go school oooo. She can chat n read but not fluently. If i jokingly ask her a random question like 7 x 3...she may not know it ooo, even though she finished secondary school 3 years ago.

she is not too old to return to school. if at all you love and want the best for her.
but you wicked o... you did flowered her and doesn't want to send to school.
when you were dancing on her you no remember say she be Igbo? yeye dey smell.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Shroud: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

You randomly ask her question like 7x 3? Sounds like your perfect match.

You're what you attract. Posting this on Nairaland doesn't make you any different from her.

And the only thing lower than her could be you.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
BdorianGray:

Easily u say...how easy.. Safiaa there is a waybu talk st that i dont like..Do u know how much it cost to be conventionally educated in this day and age? And what if the OP cant afford it..
This matter isn't as easy to say what is and what is not.. Let him pray to God and ask for guidiance.
okay ma binu. I’m sorry
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by evexx1(f): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Op when you were deflowering her and riding on cloud 9 you didn't know she wasn't a graduate abi?
If you disappoint that girl, you will be cursed for life!

Wish I could slap that your face

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Mblingz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaNimo1:
You've impregnated an igbo girl and now posting trash all over the place?

You'll soon discover 'Okija'........
menh okija shrine. i dey fear al these okija girlz. i jst dey chil inside ihiala town
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by megama: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

karma is awaiting you.when you are. De flowering her. Who noted??
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
I met my wife as a school cert holder when I had already a second degree. I invested in her and she doesn't only earn more than me but during PMB recession her income sustained us .
Once you get a spiritual nod go ahead and build your future with her .
You will be like twins afterwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by esthy86(f): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
my dear if u truly love her,stop complaining ,if not let her go ,moreover what shall it profit a man who marry classic,educated lass but no respect and a cheat,nigga true love conquers all,if u love her don't consider dat cos is not every successful per z a graduate ,she may be an open door to u,which likely u may not know,don't listen to what people say,as long as she z respectful,caring,lovely,and not a cheat ,guy she z a blessing to u,most educated lass re cheat and when u try to collect them,she will show u dat she passed through school and

follow ur heart,gudluck
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Max24: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you think because you can speak English you're wise right? What a Father see while seating down, you climbing mountain Everest not gonna see it.

I spit on you and this wayward new generation, I spit on your grave
It is your kind of mentality that is keeping Africans backward. Doing things without justification. Why did your father send hous to school if not to come and teach him what he didnt know ? Why not continue sacrificing human beings to idols like our forefathers used to do since they know more ? Please, lets do things better than our fathers by challenging the status quo. Thats how developed countries got to where they are.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by tahiwopreety(f): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
[i][/i]
sexaddict08:

sexaddict08:

sexaddict08:

u can train her,an i belive she will b a better wife....u kw d educated ladies out der are more rude dan d one witout edu.....pls just my opinio,no nagging
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by raphchima(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
And your father that is a graduate where is he on the world map
Oga in as much as she is smart and innovative at list she go sec sch and can express herself fluently in English.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by BdorianGray(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
okay ma binu. I’m sorry

lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Singapore1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
RealBadBoy:

Don't marry a lady who didn't attend higher institution... Whether poly or uni or college of education. She isn't exposed & since u are educated, she will be lagging seriously when u are in enlightened conversations & other stuff. I can't really explain but know that there is a very big gap. Don't my brother..... don't!!!
i disagree my brother

the lady is 22, she is still young and if the guy is financially capable, he should enroll her, whether you like it or not you can't marry someone who is 100% perfect to your taste.

there is difference between being dumb and not going to school, from the look of things the lady he is talking about is not stupid nor dumb, so i will say there is still chance for both of them , we now have adult education if she cant go to the university again.. they still have a lot of time and i believe it's something that can work out provided the lady in question is ready to learn.

if everyone is making the same excuse you are making right now, who is going to turn the lady's life around academically, because someone educated must marry the lady for her life to be better, she can't marry her type otherwise they will give birth to a drop out ...

yes !!! it's going to be hard, but if the love truly exist , i think it's doable !

we all start from nothing to something ... we were once an illiterate !!!

even if they end up not being together again , the guy should try his best in educating her
( at least he wont chop the girl for free )

last but not the least, if you get money and plan to marry her .. don't send her go univasiti oooooooooooooo
boys are not smilling
set up business for her and apply for DLI or OPEN university for her

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by BdorianGray(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
menwongo:
I don't understand why the bad girls are easily getting married while the good girls struggle with marriage.....

Hmmm..that can be one of the ironies of life..me sef no get... But maybe u wld do well to tell us who the bad ones are and who the good ones are?
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by menwongo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
BdorianGray:

Hmmm..that can be one of the ironies of life..me sef no get... But maybe u wld do well to tell us who the bad ones are and who the good ones are?
From what op is saying...his about going for the bad ones

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by edward1106(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

My guy, if you can recite our STATES AND CAPITALS without any difficulty as a graduate, then you can forget marrying her bcus of d "graduate thing"
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by grandstar(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

You love her so marry her.

Be careful of uni. May seem wise but..( Proverbs 14:12)

University is a very corruptible place and if care isn't taken due to her tender age, may want to enjoy her youth. It is bad exposure.

Better she attends the Open University where such temptations are minimized. If female married corpers could engage in illicit affairs at camp, how much more one who isn't exposed.

I wish you happy wedded life and fulfil the vow you will make between yourselves and Jehovah God.

May Jehovah God bless your union.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Smh
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by gratefulheart(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Don't miss the opportunity to marry your wife if not you lost it forever. Trust is the most important thing in life. Karma will bring to you someone that will pay you back.

And stop sleeping with her either you want to marry her or not.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by NwaliE01: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
braine:
If you love each other, it can work. She's not too young to return to school. It depends on her willingness to get educated.
You jusť heat the nail on its head
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donald3d:
If everything is right with her apart from the english and education part, please teach her and marry her ....... or pass her to me. Good girls don dey scarce,all of the m , their eyes don tear finish .
If she loves you as you say, she would definitely be willing to learn
Mad man cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Domainty(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
You don't know what love is. If you really love her you should sacrifice your ego for her. It is your duty to show her love. Be the man. Oops! You had impregnated the Lady Abi. Then do the needful. Lol! Do not leave that lady. God will help you. Teach her all you know and stop nagging.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Apexpaulo: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ask your former president GEJ how he found his wife patience. What matters most after compartibity is the "oil of favor" when she carry for her head.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigga ain't u got no dignity?? You deflowered her despite being faithful now u wanna leave?? Where is your conscience?
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't see anything wrong here.. Even some ladies holding Bachelor's degree are still shallow in reasoning while some still reason like primary school pupils

Abeg better wife no get anything to do with degree jawe. Just try to blend her to your taste and enroll her in school after marriage

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by fortunechy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
when u want to open that place u didn't dim it fit sha to tell us....... young man, go n get a life. mcheeeew......i bet u, if u dump that innocent girl that snake � that swallowed 36million will come after u. Try it.....

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by edward1106(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
evexx1:
Op when you were deflowering her and riding on cloud 9 you didn't know she wasn't a graduate abi?
If you disappoint that girl, you will be cursed for life!

Wish I could slap that your face

Not so many deflowered women married their first guy and not so many deflowered women had good marriage with their first love.
Think in the positive light, DISAPPOINTMENT may not all be that disappointing. We all make mistakes and learn from it. IN FACT, mistakes are what make life interesting. You just have to pray and know when to put a full stop to the mistake spree cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Lorenzop: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

@OP...you deserve a hot slap....wait o....did u say u asked her 7 x 3 and she didn't know it....can u answer this one 27 X 36 ?.....can u respond to this without ur calculator?....better marry her o and mould her into what u want....all these so called educated ladies Don tear eye wella o

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Donald3d(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2018
tosyne2much:
Mad man cheesy cheesy
grin grin cool .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.