Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son (2768 Views)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / A Lady To Bear A Kid For Me Needed Around Kaduna Or Abuja / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

On your last line,so you do believe in spiritual?

Of course.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Of course.

Tell me an experience that readily comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Tell me an experience that readily comes to mind.

Dreams that sometimes come true. I don't wanna go into detail but I've had a few of those.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dreams that sometimes come true. I don't wanna go into detail but I've had a few of those.

Okay. If you were to meet God face to face, what will you ask Him?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by bidexyemi(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is so absurd, why should women be blamed for not producing male children. It's a garbage in garage out situation, it's what you dropped in there she brought out for you. Abi you want to plant cassava and harvest maize ni. My parents have all girls infact six girls and I don't see my dad whining about it. The man simply wanted another wife shikena!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you should surprise him on his birthday by taking him to a spa. Surely he won't turn down the offer then.

That's exactly the thing I'm talking about! That leg up thing is just a ha.a. I really don't like watching that. Sometimes I feel I could unlike a person just for doing it, so I always look away. It's really an issue for me. But ke I guess they also don't wanna look ashy. Shrugs. Kaloku girl they say your interactions with your father, is the 1st male relationship of your life. So the way he was, kinda created my perception on how I view males or the male image in general & it's difficult to shift from that because an idea has already been formed. Any guy who is imo, a bit princessy & "vain", is automatically disqualified as a man grin

Lol, awumazi lamntu wena but ke an ambush could work . Btw , forgot to answer about the pinky finger nail. Hell no, any guy with such , scares me grin. LMFAO,what's your problem with a hairy behind and jingling things grin. Lol @ princey. I hear you though , nam I have always been strongly attracted to hairy men with a bit meat on their bones thats how a " real man " should look like kinda thing coz I grew up around that .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Okay. If you were to meet God face to face, what will you ask Him?

If he loves all of us equally, then how come some people are more blessed than others?

The thought actually crossed my mind last year on Christmas. One guy was interviewing homeless people. They have hopes & dreams like the rest of us. I was touched.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

Why would they wanna do that? They don't even know you undecided

Your village people are getting a step closer though tongue
grin hahaha maybe today was their programmed date.like they are gazing at their mirror waiting for my arrival..don't mind me jez joking i'll update my profile soon....
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, awumazi lamntu wena but ke an ambush could work . Btw , forgot to answer about the pinky finger nail. Hell no, any guy with such , scares me grin. LMFAO,what's your problem with a hairy behind and jingling things grin. Lol @ princey. I hear you though , nam I have always been strongly attracted to hairy men with a bit meat on their bones thats how a " real man " should look like kinda thing coz I grew up around that .

Maybe that nail ngeyogrumba izigqwathi grin At least that's what I think when I see it. Gross.

Yeah, you should catch him off guard. It'd be very hard to refuse when it's presented as a gift tongue

YES! Hairy guys are the shìt. I don't understand it when some women say "ewwww" to a hairy chest or whatever. Like what's so ewwwwwy there? Ewwwwwy is when your man is hairless like he's undergoing chemo therapy grin

Utatakho is hairy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin hahaha maybe today was their programmed date.like they are gazing at their mirror waiting for my arrival..don't mind me jez joking i'll update my profile soon....

Mention me when you do wink

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If he loves all of us equally, then how come some people are more blessed than others?

The thought actually crossed my mind last year on Christmas. One guy was interviewing homeless people. They have hopes & dreams like the rest of us. I was touched.

Hmmm. That's quite a question. Let me see if I can answer it.

In the context you are referring to about homeless people, the well being of those people is in the hands of people within that area,the well to do. God doesn't bless some people for their own sole enjoyment but that others who may not have the qualities or privilege as those ones will be blessed from them.

If you are made a leader in a community, or in a community you are known to have enough to care for those around you and you don't, even he does things to glorify himself under the guise of altruism, those homeless people will see the face of God in heaven before such men. Their sins will just be because they refused to bless those around them not because their hands aren't clean.

It's like the case of Jesus who told the man to go give all he had away and follow him ended up saying it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man the kingdom of God. That shows you, do not look at your wealth as your own possession but something God kept in your care to better the life of others. But the perception of the world is not the same as those for the Kingdom of heaven.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

Mention me when you do wink
grin sure zulu gal
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Hmmm. That's quite a question. Let me see if I can answer it.

In the context you are referring to about homeless people, the well being of those people is in the hands of people within that area,the well to do. God doesn't bless some people for their own sole enjoyment but that others who may not have the qualities or privilege as those ones will be blessed from them.

If you are made a leader in a community, or in a community you are known to have enough to care for those around you and you don't, even he does things to glorify himself under the guise of altruism, those homeless people will see the face of God in heaven before such men. Their sins will just be because they refused to bless those around them not because their hands aren't clean.

It's like the case of Jesus who told the man to go give all he had away and follow him ended up saying it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man the kingdom of God. That shows you, do not look at your wealth as your own possession but something God kept in your care to better the life of others. But the perception of the world is not the same as those for the Kingdom of heaven.

Are you a preacher or a priest?
You're raising some sound points, but I don't expect God to use logic. I expect him to be like a fairy godmother.

So I think I'll wait until I die for my answer smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin sure zulu gal

What language do you speak?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Maybe that nail ngeyogrumba izigqwathi grin At least that's what I think when I see it. Gross.

Yeah, you should catch him off guard. It'd be very hard to refuse when it's presented as a gift tongue

YES! Hairy guys are the shìt. I don't understand it when some women say "ewwww" to a hairy chest or whatever. Like what's so ewwwwwy there? Ewwwwwy is when your man is hairless like he's undergoing chemo therapy grin

Utatakho is hairy?

Lol, hay maan sies, never thought of that .

Lol, he would accuse me of trying to tabanise him grin.

Lol@ undergoing chemo therapy. For me , facial , arms and legs come first tongue. Without the hair on him , I would feel like a lesbo grin.

He looks like a shembe member grin, a hippie of some sort lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Are you a preacher or a priest?
You're raising some sound points, but I don't expect God to use logic. I expect him to be like a fairy godmother.

So I think I'll wait until I die for my answer smiley

I am neither of the above. What you don't get is, whatever one achieves here means nothing in the kingdom of God as much as what you do to others. How positively has your life impacted others, that is the core job of every human on earth. Material possesions are all Vanity. What you do to someone and people say, argh may God bless you is written down than someone being praised as one of forbes richest man. How is being one of forbes richest man glorify God?

Jesus said the least will become the head while the head will become the least. That they are homeless on earth, and kept their hands pure doenst mean they won't have a mansion waiting for them in heaven.

Which is more reasonable to you, God should bless you on earth with things that you are going to eventually leave or heaven where there is more than enough for everyone that lasts till eternity?

God is logical, he makes the impossible happen but at the same time he doesn't do magic. The only magic I can say to those homeless people is that, one day a child of their may become somebody in future, and come back to take all of them off the streets while the well to do who drove passed them, are no where to be found in their places anymore. God is very patient.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, hay maan sies, never thought of that .

Lol, he would accuse me of trying to tabanise him grin.

Lol@ undergoing chemo therapy. For me , facial , arms and legs come first tongue. Without the hair on him , I would feel like a lesbo grin.

He looks like a shembe member grin, a hippie of some sort lol.

LMFAO @ shembe & s'tabane. Hayi ke, just let the poor guy be. Men like that are already in short stock. We need the white lions of the bunch to thrive.

Mna ke I'm not a fan of a big fluffy beard. I'm more of a stubble kinda girl or intshebenyana, not the Father Christmas type. It must be neat, not decorated with umxhapho grin

I love hair everywhere, especially on the chest. Umqamelo wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

I am neither of the above. What you don't get is, whatever one achieves here means nothing in the kingdom of God as much as what you do to others. How positively has your life impacted others, that is the core job of every human on earth. Material possesions are all Vanity. What you do to someone and people say, argh may God bless you is written down than someone being praised as one of forbes richest man. How is being one of forbes richest man glorify God?

Jesus said the least will become the head while the head will become the least. That they are homeless on earth, and kept their hands pure doenst mean they won't have a mansion waiting for them in heaven.

Which is more reasonable to you, God should bless you on earth with things that you are going to eventually leave or heaven where there is more than enough for everyone that lasts till eternity?

God is logical, he makes the impossible happen but at the same time he doesn't do magic. The only magic I can say to those homeless people is that, one day a child of their may become somebody in future, and come back to take all of them off the streets while the well to do who drove passed them, are no where to be found in their places anymore. God is very patient.

It's a materialistic world. It doesn't sit well with me to see people suffer. If I had the power, noone would lack in this world. Shrugs.

I don't wanna get into everything you said because I believe that's your own perception. Nobody really knows how God works is my opinion. So forgive but Imma have to write off everything you just said as an opinion, not THE truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ shembe & s'tabane. Hayi ke, just let the poor guy be. Men like that are already in short stock. We need the white lions of the bunch to thrive.

Mna ke I'm not a fan of a big fluffy beard. I'm more of a stubble kinda girl or intshebenyana, not the Father Christmas type. It must be neat, not decorated with umxhapho grin

I love hair everywhere, especially on the chest. Umqamelo wink

Lol, I guess I will only look at nice hands at work qha ke .

Lately I find myself liking the fluffy face yo Casper tongue , I don't know why tongue but akayifuni tu, he thinks it's unhygienic embarassed. Lol @ decorated with umxhapho, hay maan cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's a materialistic world. It doesn't sit well with me to see people suffer. If I had the power, noone would lack in this world. Shrugs.

I don't wanna get into everything you said because I believe that's your own perception. Nobody really knows how God works is my opinion. So forgive but Imma have to write off everything you just said as an opinion, not THE truth.

No offense taken. I am not saying that's how God will work in their case oh or works oh, but how mysterious he does his things rather than the magic you think he should or will employ.

Yeah it's a materialistic world, but at the end it is said all is Vanity. An adage in Nigeria says, this world is a market place, Heaven is the home.

Would you believe God spirit can posses a body to speak through it as himself?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I guess I will only look at nice hands at work qha ke .

Lately I find myself liking the fluffy face yo Casper tongue , I don't know why tongue but akayifuni tu, he thinks it's unhygienic embarassed. Lol @ decorated with umxhapho, hay maan cheesy.

Kanti why are you liking Casper's now? I thought uthi nowakho unayo mos or I got that wrong? Casper is perfect, btw tongue If only he could be a bit taller. I like everything about him physically lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

No offense taken. I am not saying that's how God will work in their case oh or works oh, but how mysterious he does his things rather than the magic you think he should or will employ.

Yeah it's a materialistic world, but at the end it is said all is Vanity. An adage in Nigeria says, this world is a market place, Heaven is the home.

Would you believe God spirit can posses a body to speak through it as himself?

Ok.

No I don't believe that lol. Do you?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kanti why are you liking Casper's now? I thought uthi nowakho unayo mos or I got that wrong? Casper is perfect, btw tongue If only he could be a bit taller. I like everything about him physically lol.

He does but incinci, he keeps on cutting it . He should go ask my shembe dad , how it's kept grin. Lol, he is perfect girl , I concur . Nam don't like the ubugaqa part lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok.

No I don't believe that lol. Do you?

I do know a place where God speaks of himself here on earth. Why don't you?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

He does but incinci, he keeps on cutting it . He should go ask my shembe dad , how it's kept grin. Lol, he is perfect girl , I concur . Nam don't love ubugaqa part lol.

Oh, uNtshebe ngutata? Now I get it. I was thinking us'bali is the one with a big, floppy beard.

LMAO @ ubugaqa. I haven't heard that word in a long time. Casper sis'qova sana. These days he seems to be hitting the gym & mna I liked him more when he was chubby.

Anyway, uzivanjani now? Better?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

I do know a place where God speaks of himself here on earth. Why don't you?

Where is that?

I don't believe it because it sounds creepy, like black magic. I do, however, believe that he communicates with us in different ways. Example, I could be thinking about something or needing a solution to something, then bam, I turn on the TV to see something relating to my situation or overhear a conversation that relates to it. Usually that's how the Universe/God communicates with me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, uNtshebe ngutata? Now I get it. I was thinking us'bali is the one with a big, floppy beard.

LMAO @ ubugaqa. I haven't heard that word in a long time. Casper sis'qova sana. These days he seems to be hitting the gym & mna I liked him more when he was chubby.

Anyway, uzivanjani now? Better?

Ewe ngutata.

Lol, siso straight. Ja , me too. He was chubby and yummy tongue, hope he doesn't over do the gym thing, we don't want another kabelo grin.

I'm better girl, just that umntu uyatsha as usual even though it's cold lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Ewe ngutata.

Lol, siso straight. Ja , me too. He was chubby and yummy tongue, hope he doesn't over do the gym thing, we don't want another kabelo grin.

I'm better girl, just that umntu uyatsha as usual even though it's cold lol.

UKabelo, lomatsobhana othezeke amazantsi! LMFAO. Please, Casper shouldn't go there. We're tired of musclemen. Indeed he was yummy.

Awwww, girl embarassed But if you feel OK, that's better. Qhiza kaloku. You're alone mos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Where is that?

I don't believe it because it sounds creepy, like black magic. I do, however, believe that he communicates with us in different ways. Example, I could be thinking about something or needing a solution to something, then bam, I turn on the TV to see something relating to my situation or overhear a conversation that relates to it. Usually that's how the Universe/God communicates with me.

You seem to be in tune with your spirituality a lot.

Here in Nigeria, Lagos. It's not black magic else it would have collapsed a long time ago not to talk of the women in charge who have kids that would be made easy targets for evil forces although I could understand why, because it sounds very unusual(took me a while to see how it comes across to people). It's God himself tho but I don't have to convince you as He says the whole world will get to know he is here on earth and come bow to Him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

UKabelo, lomatsobhana othezeke amazantsi! LMFAO. Please, Casper shouldn't go there. We're tired of musclemen. Indeed he was yummy.

Awwww, girl embarassed But if you feel OK, that's better. Qhiza kaloku. You're alone mos.

LMFAO, usile wena. Maybe the wife wanted a six pack, or its part of the rehabilitation process ( replacing iziyobiso nge gym). You can say that again.

I did. Thunder fire yena for this grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

You seem to be in tune with your spirituality a lot.

Here in Nigeria, Lagos. It's not black magic else it would have collapsed a long time ago not to talk of the women in charge who have kids that would be made easy targets for evil forces although I could understand why, because it sounds very unusual(took me a while to see how it comes across to people). It's God himself tho but I don't have to convince you as He says the whole world will get to know he is here on earth and come bow to Him.

That's scary. How does it work? Do they go into a trance? Is it one person or a group?

My connection to my God is on/off lol. But when there's something I need to pay attention to, I'm bombarded with signs that I can't ignore. It's been quiet lately. No strong connection.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, usile wena. Maybe the wife wanted a six pack, or its part of the rehabilitation process ( replacing iziyobiso nge gym). You can say that again.

I did. Thunder fire yena for this grin.

LMAO. You'll get through it. You're gangsta. Awe! It'll be an old memory soon. Nyamezela, baby girl kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Following / I'm Depressed And Frustrated. / How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.