Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son (2767 Views)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / A Lady To Bear A Kid For Me Needed Around Kaduna Or Abuja / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Opentokwowledge: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

You seem to be in tune with your spirituality a lot.

Here in Nigeria, Lagos. It's not black magic else it would have collapsed a long time ago not to talk of the women in charge who have kids that would be made easy targets for evil forces although I could understand why, because it sounds very unusual(took me a while to see how it comes across to people). It's God himself tho but I don't have to convince you as He says the whole world will get to know he is here on earth and come bow to Him.
shocked I'm in Nigeria presently and would LOVE to know about this place, please!
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's scary. How does it work? Do they go into a trance? Is it one person or a group?

My connection to my God is on/off lol. But when there's something I need to pay attention to, I'm bombarded with signs that I can't ignore. It's been quiet lately. No strong connection.

Don't be scared, it's the reverence that has you that way. Basically, its a woman she enters into a trance she goes on her knees, her eyes closed and her consciousness is gone. All that is being said and will be said, she has no memory of it. The whole time it's God himself that will be saying things based on each and everyone life. There was one woman she told her the exact time she genuinely gave her life to Christ just to convince her she had met the Creator.

The woman later confessed that the moment Godreferred to was the time she served a prison sentence outside the shores of Nigeria not even my mom that took her there knew before hand. Many other cases with different ways he confirmed himself to them.

So better start drawing close to God, no on and off oh, all this I told you is being written down eventually one day you may be kneeling at his presence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. You'll get through it. You're gangsta. Awe! It'll be an old memory soon. Nyamezela, baby girl kiss

Thanks sana, akho choice but to be gangsta.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
shocked I'm in Nigeria presently and would LOVE to know about this place, please!

Are you being serious? I don't have time for pranks oh. If you need the place let's chat through email.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Opentokwowledge: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Are you being serious? I don't have time for pranks oh. If you need the place let's chat through email.

Are you in Lagos?
I am being serious and I'm not in Lagos presently. Let's chat, no problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Opentokwowledge: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Don't be scared, it's the reverence that has you that way. Basically, its a woman she enters into a trance she goes on her knees, her eyes closed and her consciousness is gone. All that is being said and will be said, she has no memory of it. The whole time it's God himself that will be saying things based on each and everyone life. There was one woman she told her the exact time she genuinely gave her life to Christ just to convince her she had met the Creator.

The woman later confessed that the moment Godreferred to was the time she served a prison sentence outside the shores of Nigeria not even my mom that took her there knew before hand. Many other cases with different ways he confirmed himself to them.

So better start drawing close to God, no on and off oh, all this I told you is being written down eventually one day you may be kneeling at his presence.
Lol. Never mind, I already know about this
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. Never mind, I already know about this

Replied you mail anyways. How did you know about it?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What language do you speak?
one of these nigerian language
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Opentokwowledge: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Replied you mail anyways. How did you know about it?
It's a long story. Thumbs up!
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Opentokwowledge:

You both have me confused,one minute you are interested the next you aren't.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

You both have me confused,one minute you are interested the next you aren't.

I was satisfied with your explanation on my side. What more do you want?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I was satisfied with your explanation on my side. What more do you want?

Oh okay. Thought you discredited it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

Are you saying you have been to the place before or you know the place?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by wirinet(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
bidexyemi:
This is so absurd, why should women be blamed for not producing male children. It's a garbage in garage out situation, it's what you dropped in there she brought out for you. Abi you want to plant cassava and harvest maize ni. My parents have all girls infact six girls and I don't see my dad whining about it. The man simply wanted another wife shikena!!

It's not that simple, women also contribute to the sex of a baby, unless you are insinuating that it is possible for a man to release tens of millions of sperm without any one bearing the y (male) chromosome.

Sex of a baby are determined by;
1. The x:y ratio of the sperm released.
2. The timing of copulation.
3. The PH of the woman's body which is determined by her diet. Alkaline PH favours y chromosome sperms, while acidic favours x chromosome carrying sperm. So eating acidic foods and gulping down carbonated mineral drinks does not favour y chromosome carrying sperm.
4. Receptivity of the egg to x or y chromosome. Believe it or not, some women have eggs that shows preference for either of the chromosomes. It is sometimes genetic, some families have a predominance of one sex as against the other. Women in my wife's family almost always have a 4:1 ratio of boys to girls.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Opentokwowledge: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Are you saying you have been to the place before or you know the place?
It might not be the same place but I've had similar experience.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
It might not be the same place but I've had similar experience.

How is the woman often dressed?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

No offense taken. I am not saying that's how God will work in their case oh or works oh, but how mysterious he does his things rather than the magic you think he should or will employ.

Yeah it's a materialistic world, but at the end it is said all is Vanity. An adage in Nigeria says, this world is a market place, Heaven is the home.

Would you believe God spirit can posses a body to speak through it as himself?

How do you know it's God? You hear god before shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2018
I have a feeling that this story is not balanced undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Time / My Photography Collection / Woman Masturbate In Chinese IKEA Store Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.