Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (30661 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Emmanystone:

You just hung yourself by bringing Shilock into this.

Am taking my pound of flesh.

You go about boasting and maliging my God. You talk about what you know nothing about. You feel by claiming you were once a Christian will lay credence to the fact that you jettisoned Christ. Sorry, your cup of tea. Your soul, your loss.

But, when you make boast know that people who can poke holes and hold you down are around.

You who had loved and preached these lies shouldn't find it hard to.presnte them here, but you have successfully derailed the thread because you know you'll be cut to half if you try.

I want the entire Nairaland Community to come in here and see and cheer you up as you destroy the Bible. Poor guy.
This woman abi girl you assume too much. I'm saying that for the umpteenth time. So why do you think I made reference to shylock and the pound of flesh. From what you poured forth I presume strongly that you had no idea why I mentioned shylock and the pound of flesh yet you saying so much. Na wa to you.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sarassin:

Not quite so fast hombre. Semantic jiggery-pokery does not get you even a bag of chips.

We know from the Book of Samuel that at the time the event took place Ahimelech was in fact the High Priest, this is common ground.

If as you claim, Abiathar had only been ordained a “Priest” at the time the stated event took place and bearing in mind that Ahimelech was at this time the High Priest would it not make more sense using your definitions of “during the days” for Jesus to simply state “during the days of Abiathar the Priest” which would be the far more accurate statement?

We then ask, what was the intention of that statement in Mark? Again I state that nobody who reads that statement in isolation can form any other conclusion other than that Jesus clearly states that Abiathar was High Priest at the time of the event. I hope you get it now?

I just said the very same thing Jesus said when I said " in the days of your youth" did I not?

Were you ever a youth? Yes
When we're you a youth? The statement doesn't say
But does it confirm that at a certain time "back in the day" you were a youth? Yes.

This is as simple as it gets. You now trying to change it to mean "a definite time" is just sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

In the first place, in real terms, I didn't challenge you. Not at all. This below was your proposal. If there was a challenge, it came from you not me. If not where did you accept my challenge? Who made the offer? You did. I only accepted.

My response was I accept
This is no challenge to you. So I think you got it wrong from the get go. And that influenced your mind in putting my moniker on the thread title. In context it was more like you opening a thread where I point out Bible lies and contradictions and you treat them.

So your title thread should read: Debate: Lies, contradictions and absurdities in the Bible and a Christian's appropriate responses to them.

When you do this or something in this vein, then you make an introductory remarks that I said that the Bible is full of contradictions and lies. This thread is an open debate where I (mujtahida) presents the lies and contradictions and absurdities and you treat them. And like you have already done, invite others. We'd discuss in an atmosphere free of acrimony and insults.

This was my expectation. I commend you for being courteous cos you have maintained a line of conversation with me that I personally find endearing. Cos any hint of disrespect is to open the door for insults and bad words to start flowing. I don't want that cos I can be acidic dishing out insults. I notice an idiot on this thread( whom I had long suspected to be an idiot but confirmed it today) and I will treat him with the scorn and contempt he deserves.
Dear sir, pls that man you refer to as scum is my big brother, going after him is coming after me. Being a Christian doesn't mean i will sit back and watch you insult someone i can never dream of raising my voice to.

He didn't insult you, he only asked you to calm down as moikers mean little outside of here.

That said, i will remove your moniker since you don't like it, but pls next time, becareful at how you throw jibes.

Come to think of it, why are you hurt by what he said to you? I read what you say against my father, yet i look away without fighting back or getting personal, but you are poised for a fight even when no word of insult has been used against you, why?

As little and as insignificant as you a human is, you can point your frizzled finger to my father's face and insult Him, yet someone called your moniker just a moinker, you are ready to spit venom.

Watch it as words destroys. Enough said.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

You just hung yourself by bringing Shilock into this.

Am taking my pound of flesh.

You go about boasting and maliging my God. You talk about what you know nothing about. You feel by claiming you were once a Christian will lay credence to the fact that you jettisoned Christ. Sorry, your cup of tea. Your soul, your loss.

But, when you make boast know that people who can poke holes and hold you down are around.

You who had loved and preached these lies shouldn't find it hard to.presnte them here, but you have successfully derailed the thread because you know you'll be cut to half if you try.

I want the entire Nairaland Community to come in here and see and cheer you up as you destroy the Bible. Poor guy.
If you succeed in poking holes through my assertions I'd gladly admit it. It's no big deal. Even court cases with material value attached to them are won or lost. If you succeed, I'd put a garland on your head and simply go on in my non - believing stance cos at the onset I must tell you that even if the Bible is the truth I am at peace in my soul to have jettisoned it and to live my life free of its dictates.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

If you succeed in poking holes through my assertions I'd gladly admit it. It's no big deal. Even in court cases with material value attached to them are won or lost. If you succeed, I'd put a garland on your head and simply go on in my non - believing stance cos at the onset I must tell you that even if the Bible is the truth I am at peace in my soul to have jettisoned it and to live my life free of its dictates.
Your name abi na moniker is removed. I am sorry if it hurts you. I thought it will bring in more people to make it more livelier. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Sister, I think I have just seen the reason why Mujtahida wants his moniker removed from the thread's title.
It looks like everytime the thread is replied to, he gets spammed a mention, this because his user ID is in the thread title
cc Emmanystone, butterflyl1on
I have removed it.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
I have removed it.
You're a darling.
Proverbs 31:10-31 personified.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2018
After all the hoopla the moniker has now been removed and Mr self crowned acidic diss DJ has strolled off. Smh

Not like I am surprised though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Dear sir, pls that man you refer to as scum is my big brother, going after him is coming after me. Being a Christian doesn't mean i will sit back and watch you insult someone i can never dream of raising my voice to.

He didn't insult you, he only asked you to calm down as moikers mean little outside of here.

That said, i will remove your moniker since you don't like it, but pls next time, becareful at how you throw jibes.

Come to think of it, why are you hurt by what he said to you? I read what you say against my father, yet i look away without fighting back or getting personal, but you are poised for a fight even when no word of insult has been used against you, why?

As little and as insignificant as you a human is, you can point your frizzled finger to my father's face and insult Him, yet someone called your moniker just a moinker, you are ready to spit venom.

Watch it as words destroys. Enough said.

You didn't see when I was being hounded with jibes abi to call your Christian Bro to order. Abi it's part of showing partiality to those who belong to the household of faith.
I warned him several times. One thing I don't brook is a man who shows lack of respect for people's choice especially in this context my choice. If I choose to smoke cigarette, it's my choice. And to start challenging that choice throwing subtle insults is unacceptable to me. You CANNOT even by subtle digs compel me to accept what you think is good for me. I consider people who behave like that as idiots especially when you do so with veiled insulting words. It's not until you tell a person waka, that you insult him. Even the tone discourse can be insulting. That's why I said respect is my benchmark. If you do not apply it in your conversation with me it's better I end it cos I hate disrespectful people. And I'd be tempted to pour vitriol on whoever will not maintain at least minimum respect.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Your name abi na moniker is removed. I am sorry if it hurts you. I thought it will bring in more people to make it more livelier. Cheers.
Thanks. I appreciate your maturity.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 12:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

I warned him several times. One thing I don't brook is a man who shows lack of respect for people's choice especially in this context my choice. If I choose to smoke cigarette, it's my choice. And to start challenging that choice throwing subtle insults is unacceptable to me. You CANNOT even by subtle digs compel me to accept what you think is good for me. I consider people who behave like that as idiots especially when you do so with veiled insulting words. It's not until you tell a person waka, that you insult him. That's why I said respect is my benchmark. If you do not apply it in your conversation with me it's better I end it cos I hate disrespectful people.

I think I have just about had it with you. What in tarnation makes you carry around this attitude of disdain to anyone and everyone like you are the next best thing since indomie.

We were all having a right ol banter on this thread and you chose to toss all the pieces to the floor and strut around like a pigeon on steroids .

Whatever you have to submit as your so called contradictions or lies are definitely not your intellectual property as somebody else somewhere must-have also ignorantly pointed at the same thing so what's the big deal about it even coming from you?

You act like everyone is after you or like you are a prize Picasso or something. I ain't impressed..... Not in the least.

Muttleylaff was trying to be reasonable and all you were wired to see were "insults" or "subtle digs". Abeg I done tire.

The fun part of the thread is long exhausted and sarassin brought the thunder yet it did not rain but we enjoyed the display of lights though.

So what's new? Thread just got deflated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone, good night. We go talk tomorrow. I do hope our discussion will be carried out in a most charitable and gracious manner. If I speak a word you don't like, let me know. Cheers.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:
Emmanystone, good night. We go talk tomorrow. I do hope our discussion will be carried out in a most charitable and gracious manner. If I speak a word you don't like, let me know. Cheers.
Good nite sir. May your sleep be sweet. No nightmares.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're a darling.
Lemme goan see what it says. cheesy
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're a darling.
That kind woman dey? I no near cheesy grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by danvon(m): 1:52am On Mar 01, 2018
What is going on here? Someone opened a thread asking people to post all their lies and contradictions in the Bible... It's like giving lots of candy to a kid they will be so filled with excitement they won't know which one to pick, I'm shocked
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Those days when we engage in races and we tell each other, "you will eat my dust" does that mean you actually eat dust?
So the Bible did not really mean dust?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 01, 2018
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."
Genesis:2:17

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"
Genesis:3:4

"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."
Genesis:5:5

Who is the liar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 01, 2018
"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. . "
Acts:5:30

"And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and . hanged on a tree :"
Acts:10:39

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree. , that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
1 Peter:2:24

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:".
Galatians:3:13

Cross or tree? Hanged or nailed?

" And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross."
Matthew:27:40
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 01, 2018
"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
Genesis:5:2

First: I thought Eve and Adam weren't made the same day

Second: How many Adams did God make others?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 01, 2018
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
Job:1:21

What da bloody hell is this man talking about? Is this reincarnation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2018
" Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?"
Matthew:23:17

"Ye fools , did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?"
Luke:11:40

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."
Matthew:5:22

Jesus in danger of hell?

Salvation101 butterflyl1on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by hopefulLandlord: 3:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Which amplifier did YHWH used when he addressed more than 3million Jews in the wilderness? Are you for real?

Ah yeah, you've taken the bait wink how did Abijah manage to accomplish that?

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by hopefulLandlord: 3:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes he did tell them what to do with his money? Asin, he told them to buy a piece of land from where he'd be buried he killes himself? Lolzzz.

Your analogy is very funny. Judas didn't give the Priests the money as a gift, so your position is invalidated. If he went back to them and said. 'You guys, thank you for helping me betray my Friend, to show my appreciation, pls accept this token from me. I'm giving back the money you paid me as a token of my appreciation,' and the Priests accepted it with goodwill', then your position will be valid.
My position is still as valid as ever, lmao! so you thought and thought for hours then came up with this? hahaha

He threw the money at them and they asked him what he wanted them to do with the money!!

You're making it sound like the priests didn't ask him

He took the blood money back, he knew it won't be taken from him, and they didn't. He cast the money on the ground and went away to his dead. He consented whatever the money was used for.
He consented that the money is no longer his! that's exactly where the consent stopped

Unfortunately is not them same thing. You gave a homeless man money (Goodwill). Was Judas's money a gift to the Priest?

what difference does that make exactly? you seem to be grasping at straws here

Lolzzzzz. Again, it is not the same thing. If a Kidnapper demands for a ransom and he receives it, if he changes his mind and returns it to the victims family because his captive died in his custody, but the family rejects the money, but calls the police instead, shd the kidnapper be tried for his crime in Court? If Yes, In court shd the money be entered in as exhibit (the Kidnappers money) or as his victim's money?
If the victim's family took the money and bought something with it then THEY bought that something NOT the kidnapper!

I've been through this before so I'm prepared for any angle you want to divert to

Your stand here says, since the kidnapper brought back the man, whether the victim's family accosts it back or not, it has become a gift to them. Wow.
Of course not, your analogy fails on many grounds

Hope, the money became Judas' money. Since he took his life and it was obvious no family member came out to claim his remains, his money worked for him by buying a piece of land as a burial place for him.
They would've simply not let him leave without the money, immediately they asked him what he wanted them to do with the money and he said they can do whatever they want, they have become the full owner of the money or at least Judas no longer has ownership of the money. That conversation changes a lot

its simple English babe

His money served him well.
Not germane

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."
Genesis:2:17

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"
Genesis:3:4

"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."
Genesis:5:5

Who is the liar?

There are two kinds of death.

1) spiritual death (separation from God)

2) Physical death

Disobedience to God brings death and from the scriptures you posted, God was right both ways. Spiritual death? Yes
Physical death? Yes

Adams death physically began the day he disobeyed. Age began to set in and he died obviously of old age due to his number of years.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 5:31am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. . "
Acts:5:30

"And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and . hanged on a tree :"
Acts:10:39

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree. , that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
1 Peter:2:24

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:".
Galatians:3:13

Cross or tree? Hanged or nailed?

" And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross."
Matthew:27:40

A cross is carved out of a tree those days and not metal and even when a person is nailed on the tree (cross) the tree is placed upright and this person is left hanging on this tree while nailed on it.

You are providing extremely ridiculous observations.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

What is the purpose of quoting all of that?

Circumcision is not compulsory as it is the circumcision of the heart that makes fit to stand before God. That passage does not say circumcision shd be done away with completely, what it says is that, it shouldn't be a yardstick to measure holiness.

If you remember, Apst Paul circumcised Timothy, shaved his head before bringing him to Jerusalem. Why did he do that?

The converted Pharisees insisted that without it, no salvation, Paul said No. Repentance takes place in the heart not in the flesh.

Bros, pls let's not go into this, because e go hook you for throat.

As much as i like my senior brother, i can't have sex with him or marry him, and the new testament never told me not to do it, the Old did.

Or are you saying since it wasn't mentioned in the New Testament, it's not a sin so you have sex with your beautiful kid sister?

Read the Mosaic Laws again....was it speaking of circumcision of the heart or the third leg?

The Mosaic Laws were instructions to be followed to the letter and not principles to be interpreted...

Read Acts 15 v 10, 20 and 24...

The Mosaic Law is not binding on Christians...

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Which law? Pls highlight them.

There are many of them, I will bring them out in fragments...

Do you obey this part of the Mosaic Law? If no...what could be your reasons?

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together.
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself
.…

Leviticus 19:19
'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You are providing extremely ridiculous observations.
And I'm asking you HOW MANY SNAKES DO YOU KNOW THAT EAT DUST?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

What is the purpose of quoting all of that?

Circumcision is not compulsory as it is the circumcision of the heart that makes fit to stand before God. That passage does not say circumcision shd be done away with completely, what it says is that, it shouldn't be a yardstick to measure holiness.

If you remember, Apst Paul circumcised Timothy, shaved his head before bringing him to Jerusalem. Why did he do that?

The converted Pharisees insisted that without it, no salvation, Paul said No. Repentance takes place in the heart not in the flesh.

Bros, pls let's not go into this, because e go hook you for throat.

As much as i like my senior brother, i can't have sex with him or marry him, and the new testament never told me not to do it, the Old did.

Or are you saying since it wasn't mentioned in the New Testament, it's not a sin so you have sex with your beautiful kid sister?

Did you need the Mosaic Laws to tell you incest is unacceptable?

For example, most traditions and customs (ancient and present) around the world forbid incest...did they draw their inspiration from the Mosaic Laws?

Why did Jacob curse Reuben for defiling his bed? Did Jacob and Reuben need any reference to the Mosaic Laws to know what Reuben did was wrong?

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
Genesis:5:2

First: I thought Eve and Adam weren't made the same day

Second: How many Adams did God make others?

Eve and Adam were not physically made the same day but eve was already in Adam when Adam was made which was why God did not make eve again same way he made Adam from the dust of the earth, rather he took a rib from Adam and formed her.

How you can think that God made other Adams is laughable.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
Job:1:21

What da bloody hell is this man talking about? Is this reincarnation?

In näkedness we were born and in näkedness we shall die. We came with nothing and shall return with nothing.

SMH the things you are posting are so simple that I am amazed at how you cannot decipher them cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Tony Rapu’s Church "The Dome" Sealed Off By Lagos State Government / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.