Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (30679 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
And I'm asking you HOW MANY SNAKES DO YOU KNOW THAT EAT DUST?

Do snakes crawl on their bellies? Yes

When other animals around them throw up dust do they take it in? Yes because they are close to the ground.

Besides that scripture implies that snakes were not always crawling but at some point had limbs and walked so this pronouncement from God took away those limbs and this is biologically proven because scientists claim that snakes once had limbs .

Scientists say that Snakes used to wander the Earth on legs about 150 million years ago, before they shifted from strut to slither.
They say the "molecular machinery" for leg development still persists in snakes after these millions of years but it's simply switched off.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

In näkedness we were born and in näkedness we shall die. We came with nothing and shall return with nothing.

SMH the things you are posting are so simple that I am amazed at how you cannot decipher them cheesy
Thither towards that place, he was basically saying he will return to his mothers womb, keep twisting sha it's amazing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

When other animals around them throw up dust do they take it in? Yes because they are close to the ground.

Besides that scripture implies that snakes were not always crawling but at some point had limbs and walked so this pronouncement from God took away those limbs and this is biologically proven because scientists claim that snakes once had limbs .

Scientists say that Snakes used to wander the Earth on legs about 150 million years ago before they shifted from strut to slither.
They say the "molecular machinery" for leg development still persists in snakes after these millions of years but it's simply switched off.
First if those same scientists tell you that man walked on earth as apes billions of years ago you'll call them stupid

Snakes eat flesh!!! Don't lie....Well Yahweh is the father of all liars so I don't really blame you

2 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Scientists say that Snakes used to wander the Earth on legs about 150 million years ago before they shifted from strut to slither.
They say the "molecular machinery" for leg development still persists in snakes after these millions of years but it's simply [switched off.
according to Christians is the history of man not 7000 years old? are you saying that God made Adam 150 million years ago?

4 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
First if those same scientists tell you that man walked on earth as apes billions of years ago you'll call them stupid

Snakes eat flesh!!! Don't lie....Well Yahweh is the father of all liars so I don't really blame you

Lmao

There is a huge difference between saying Man were once apes and snakes once had legs.

The former has not been proven as its still a lot of assumptions packaged and pushed out by them.

However regarding snakes once having legs, that has been proven.

What should actually bother you is the fact that this was documented in the bible about 4000 years ago and scientists today say this is true based on their own findings regarding snakes and say this was so for snakes about 150million years ago.

So how did ancient men who had absolutely no access to the scientific knowledge or equipment we have today know that snakes once had limbs if science says it was so about 150million years ago.

Even a child knows that there is a huge gap between 150 million and 4000.

I guess God was right as confirmed by science so God is no liar.

Maybe when you as a human begins to crawl on your belly you would be inhaling water and spiced chicken.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
according to Christians is the history of man not 7000 years old? are you saying that God made Adam 150 million years ago?

I am not saying anything. I am simply linking it for you. This thread is not about evolution. If you like you can open a separate thread on that and mention me let me come and school you there too.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Lmao

There is a huge difference between saying Man were once apes and snakes once had legs.

The former has not been proven as its still a lot of assumptions packaged and pushed out by them.

However regarding snakes once having legs, that has been proven.

What should actually bother you is the fact that this was documented in the bible about 4000 years ago and scientists today say this is true based on their own findings regarding snakes and say this was so for snakes about 150million years ago.

So how did ancient men who had absolutely no access to the scientific knowledge or equipment we have today know that snakes once had limbs if science says it was so about 150million years ago.

Even a child knows that there is a huge gap between 150 million and 4000.

I guess God was right as confirmed by science so God is no liar.

Maybe when you as a human begins to crawl on your belly you would be inhaling water and spiced chicken.
LMAO I'll continue later I don't want to divert

HOW MANY SNAKES DO YOU KNOW THAT EAT DUST?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
LMAO I'll continue later I don't want to divert

HOW MANY SNAKES DO YOU KNOW THAT EAT DUST?

How many people do you know who avoid inhaling dust when they are crawling on the ground?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

How many people do you know who avoid inhaling dust when they are crawling on the ground?
English... Eat!!! Eat!!! Not Breathe!!! Eat!!!

4 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
English... Eat!!! Eat!!! Not Breathe!!! Eat!!!

And I asked you that when we engage in races those days and we say to each other "I will make you eat my dust" or "eat my dust" does that literarily mean we ate dust as in chewed it and swallowed?

You are not thinking at all commonerVoldermort. smiley
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

And I asked you that when we engage in races those days and we say to each other "I will make you eat my dust" or "eat my dust" does that literarily mean we ate dust as in chewed it and swallowed?

And I'm asking if that verse was metaphorical or literal?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2018
1 Chronicles 21:1 and 2 Samuel 24: 1 are accounts of the same story but here they are

Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel . 2 Chronicles 21 v 1

Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah." 2 Samuel 24:1

So who incited incited David? God or Satan?

3 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:

Read my comment again. You seem not to know how to understand comments.

2 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

1 Chronicles 21:1 and 2 Samuel 24: 1 are accounts of the same story but here they are

Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel . 2 Chronicles 21 v 1

Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah." 2 Samuel 24:1

So who incited incited David? God or Satan?

I will make this short because this is elementary stuff.

Both statements are true. Although it was Satan who immediately incited David, ultimately it was God who permitted Satan to carry out this provocation.

Although it was Satan’s desire to destroy David and the people of God, it was God’s purpose to humble David and the people and teach them a valuable spiritual lesson. This situation is the same with what happened in the first two chapters of Job in which both God and Satan are involved in the suffering of Job.

Similarly, both God and Satan are involved in the crucifixion. Satan’s purpose was to destroy the Son of God as declared in John 13:2 and 1st Corinthians 2:8. God’s purpose was to redeem humankind by the death of His Son as found in Acts 2:14–39.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

[b]Forty and two years old[/b]was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

So which one is it? 22 or 42 abi na Translator's error?

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

[b]Forty and two years old[/b]was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

So which one is it? 22 or 42 abi na Translator's error?

Again this is very elementary.

It is clearly an error from the copiers, and there is sufficient evidence to demonstrate that Ahaziah was 22 years old when he began to reign in Judah.

In 2 Kings 8:17 Joram, father of Ahaziah and son of Ahab, was 32 years old when he became king. Joram died at age 40, eight years after becoming king. His son Ahaziah could not have been 42 when he took the throne after his father’s death, otherwise he would have been older than his father.

Cherry picking scripture without background research would leave you prone to such ambiguities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Luke made a mistake? Read this excerpt from Wikipedia

The Census of Quirinius was a census of Judaea taken by Publius Sulpicius Quirinius, Roman governor of Syria, upon the imposition of direct Roman rule in 6 CE.[1] The author of the Gospel of Luke uses it as the narrative means to establish the birth of Jesus (Luke 2:1-5),[2] but Luke places the census within the reign of Herod the Great, who died 10 years earlier[3] in 4 BCE.[4] No satisfactory explanation of the contradiction seems possible on the basis of present knowledge,[5] and most scholars think that the author of the gospel made a mistake.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:
Luke made a mistake? Read this excerpt from Wikipedia

The Census of Quirinius was a census of Judaea taken by Publius Sulpicius Quirinius, Roman governor of Syria, upon the imposition of direct Roman rule in 6 CE.[1] The author of the Gospel of Luke uses it as the narrative means to establish the birth of Jesus (Luke 2:1-5),[2] but Luke places the census within the reign of Herod the Great, who died 10 years earlier[3] in 4 BCE.[4] No satisfactory explanation of the contradiction seems possible on the basis of present knowledge,[5] and most scholars think that the author of the gospel made a mistake.

That wiki excerpt had not been updated yet. I am preparing a response that quashes this. Back in a few.

One advice for you though is research, research and research some more before you copy and paste someone else's observations. They may have missed something and you would just be towing their same error.

***i will modify this when properly responding***

2 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Mujtahida: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2018
I copied this from a website. Shows that the Bible is littered with errors especially when it comes to numbers. In Law when a document is full of errors the court is most likely to discard it. Translator's errors abi?

1. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
2. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)
3. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
4. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
5. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)
6. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)
7. How many were the children of Zattu?

Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
8. How many were the children of Azgad?

One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)
9. How many were the children of Adin?

Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
10. How many were the children of Hashum?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)
11. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
12. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)
13. How many singers accompanied the assembly?

Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Gggg102(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2018
when I think of contradictions in the Bible, I don't think of contradictions in storytelling or change in stories, numbers... this can be rebutted easily as human error. as long as the message remains the same, it can be overlooked.

when I think of contradictions in the Bible, I think of contradictions in teachings

e. g
God does not lie or authors confusion but he confused the tower of Babel builders and put lying spirits in prophets.

does God punish children for the sins of their parents or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:

That wiki excerpt had not been updated yet. I am preparing a response that quashes this. Back in a few.

One advice for you though is research, research and research some more before you copy and paste someone else's observations. They may have missed something and you would just be towing their same error.

***i will modify this when properly responding***
You are trying sha it's not easy defending a lying God even worse doing it all alone Good job wink

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflyl1on: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Mujtahida:
I copied this from a website. Shows that the Bible is littered with errors especially when it comes to numbers. In Law when a document is full of errors the court is most likely to discard it. Translator's errors abi?

1. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
2. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)
3. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
4. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
5. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)
6. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)
7. How many were the children of Zattu?

Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
8. How many were the children of Azgad?

One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)
9. How many were the children of Adin?

Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
10. How many were the children of Hashum?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)
11. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
12. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)
13. How many singers accompanied the assembly?

Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

Kindly post them one by one to avoid lenghty posts and also to aid you with actually getting perfect understanding when proven true and not a Contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
That kind woman dey?
Yes, such woman dey,
and dem boku dey

Emmanystone:
I no near cheesy grin
Please, even if and/or when you're doing banter, never again short change yourself
but then I know, you only were fishing for compliment(s) sha, that confirms what and who God says you really are
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
And the LORD God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Genesis 3:14

How many snakes eat dust?

butterflyl1on:

LordVoldermort:
It's so true about this line, paraphrasing one of budaatum's posits:
The things that you're liable to read and thought you've understood in the bible - it ain't necessarily so
So LordVoldermort, its not what you thought Genesis 3:14, is about.

Chief, first and foremost, the verse, Genesis 3:14, isnt about a snake, but is, a serpent, become it became a snake
That kind of animal, is
That verse is literal.
It is literal
because the Serpent, the principality behind the serpent, the principality that influenced the snake, when it formerly was a serpent,
true to the words of that verse to date, prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour (i.e. looking for someone to eat)
You do accept that Adam was made from dust, dont you?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

It's so true about this line, paraphrasing one of budaatum's posits:
The things that you're liable to read and thought you've understood in the bible - it ain't necessarily so
So LordVoldermort, its not what you thought Genesis 3:14, is about.

Chief, first and foremost, the verse, Genesis 3:14, isnt about a snake, but is, a serpent, become it became a snake
That kind of animal, is
That verse is literal.
It is literal
because the Serpent, the principality behind the serpent, the principality that influenced the snake, when it formerly was a serpent,
true to the words of that verse to date, prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour (i.e. looking for someone to eat)
You do accept that Adam was made from dust, dont you?
Man was made from dust... so was every Animal in this world are you comparing flesh with dust?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, such woman dey,
and dem boku dey

Please, even if and/or when you're doing banter, never again short change yourself
but then I know, you only were fishing for compliment(s) sha, that confirms what and who God says you really are
I didn't realize i short changed myself. How did i do that? Pls let me so that i won't do it again.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2018
LordVoldermort:
Man was made from dust... so was every Animal in this world are you comparing flesh with dust?
Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living being.

- Genesis 2:7

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken;
for dust you are and to dust you will return."

- Genesis 3:19

Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth,
while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

- 1 Corinthians 15:47

LordVoldermor, give it a rest, as I think you're out of your league on this one
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
I didn't realize i short changed myself. How did i do that? Pls let me so that i won't do it again.
You confess your destination, not a seemingly situation, it's just like doing the Shunammite woman's "it is well" thing
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2018
OkCornel:

Did you need the Mosaic Laws to tell you incest is unacceptable?

For example, most traditions and customs (ancient and present) around the world forbid incest...did they draw their inspiration from the Mosaic Laws?

Why did Jacob curse Reuben for defiling his bed? Did Jacob and Reuben need any reference to the Mosaic Laws to know what Reuben did was wrong?

I hope YHWH placed His laws in the consciousness of those He created in his likeness?

You know what? Open a thread for that. This is not a place to argue the law of moses. This trade is not about that.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by Emmanystone: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2018
OkCornel:

There are many of them, I will bring them out in fragments...

Do you obey this part of the Mosaic Law? If no...what could be your reasons?

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together.
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself
.…

Leviticus 19:19
'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.
Pls open a thread and post this there.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by OkCornel(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

I hope YHWH placed His laws in the consciousness of those He created in his likeness?

You know what? Open a thread for that. This is not a place to argue the law of moses. This trade is not about that.

Per the bolded, the consciousness of good and evil came when Adam and Eve ate of that tree...

The Law was just a codified form (with specific instructions) of that consciousness of good and evil...

By the way, the tree of life is the same thing as the bread of life and water of life...

I'll open a thread when I'm chanced to so we can discuss further...
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by MuttleyLaff: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2018
OkCornel:
Per the bolded, the consciousness of good and evil came when Adam and Eve ate of that tree...

The Law was just a codified form (with specific instructions) of that consciousness of good and evil...

By the way, the tree of life is the same thing as the bread of life and water of life...
Hold on, hold on, hold on OkCornel
Lets get some clarifications here first
What is the connection of the consciousness of good and evil with the Tree of the[b] knowledge[/b] of good and evil
What is knowledge of about, what is the good and evil about?
Did Adam and Eve have knowledge of good and/or evil before eating off the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.