Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (108875 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
and what should women that have been cheated on do to their stupid men who must have gone to put their restless rod elsewhere?, cut it off undecided
Well I hope she is smart enough to see an avenue to make money off his stupidity.
Cos men would rather cheat and take it to heart when cheated on, what set of humans I must say undecided
It's does not matter if she makes a million dollars out of it. The fact is, the guy will NEVER regret his actions and the girl will FOREVER be stigmatized. REVENGE IS VERY SWEET WHEN SERVED RIGHT. grin
That picture would be shown to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren etc

You can cheat if you like but pray never to get caught.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Chukazu:
What nonsense!
She isn't married to you , not your wife but "girlfriend"
Has no right to dehumanize her in such way.
Why should you take away her privacy with such cruelty?
Go and sit down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahah grin

The moment she's out of point to defend her "Court suing" motions grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing.
what is this one saying?, follow my other conversation and learn ,some people are not worth wasting my time on, so if it turns out to be you,dont take it personal, bye
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by markode777: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Then your girl doesn't blow you good or give you some nice deep thro.ating.

Jesu!!! this girl that has this level innocent face can give that level of Bj? Only God knows how many guys you have given Drinking that's not your husband.

SHAME!! on you, expert in BJ. LOOSE HOE!

See her innocent face and wide mouth that can swallow any size of di*k.. CHAI

3 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
emerged01:

Lol! Maybe the person wey do am for u get big teeth.
hahashahahahaaha cheesy

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

It's does not matter if she makes a million dollars out of it. The fact is, the guy will NEVER regret his actions and the girl will FOREVER be stigmatized. REVENGE IS VERY SWEET WHEN SERVED RIGHT. grin
That picture would be shown to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren etc

Tell'em brO grin grin...Fvcking tell'em grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Ooduavoice: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2018
blessedvisky:
grin. Lmao. I find that thing called "Mouth Action" extremely disgusting. lipsrsealed

You be novice
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
markode777:

Jesu!!! this girl that has this level innocent face can give that level of Bj? Only God knows how many guys you have given Drinking that's not your husband.

See her innocent face.. CHAI

You are obviously not normal and don't deserve to discuss naughtily with ladies, no wonder ladies hates and pretends to discuss roughly with men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

stigma what?, by who?, it depends on her, she will determine if she will let it.Hahahhaahah,not in this age bro, if she is even smart she could use it for good publicity. She na people dey fvck for live TV? Omo forget that one. Honestly it just depends on the kind of lady she is, if na the one wey nor send, he is on a long thing , have you even considered if the generation of her grandchildren will be worse than this?, so this probably won't even be an issue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
stigma what?, by who?, it depends on her, she will determine if she will let it.Hahahhaahah,not in this age bro, if she is even smart she could use it for good publicity. She na people dey fvck for live TV? Omo forget that one. Honestly it just depends on the kind of lady she is, if na the one wey nor send, he is on a long thing
Stop deceiving your.
That picture would bring be any person for life. The internet never forgets. It's a stigma she would carry for life. People do worse but don't just get caught doing such unless you don't have morals...
Unless she admits to be a pọrnstar.

When someone takes a picture of you like that, I hope your parents, siblings, boss and colleagues at work and also your church members would be very proud of you wink
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by markode777: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

You are obviously not normal and don't deserve to discuss naughtily with ladies, no wonder ladies hates and pretends to discuss roughly with men. undecided

Just give her a trophy.

Maybe you need her to give you one BJ too. Better identify your intention. She might agree.

All you guys should repent and give your life to Christ, instead of looking to di*ck to su*ck and who to give you BJ, tomorrow you go to church and speak in tongues
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
what is this one saying?, follow my other conversation and learn ,some people are not worth wasting my time on, so if it turns out to be you,dont take it personal, bye

There's nothing I can learn from you in this issue grin absolutely nothing, I'v steadily seen and discussed with your type cheesy... They dodge when loosing an argument and call it "Wasting my time" grin

Lol, grin.. You think I'm an asslickker or a sissy who'll always agree to a woman's point even when she's not making sense cheesy i'm not dear....I'm fvcking not.

You are obviously hurt and pained because of the gender involved grin ... Embrace the sh*t, deal with it dear, fvcking deal with it. grin

I hope men learn from this pattern of revenge...Ungrateful bitches must be humble and loyal.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2018
markode777:

[s] Just give her a trophy.

Maybe you need her to give you one BJ too. Better identify your intention. She might agree.

All you guys should repent and give your life to Christ, instead of looking to di*ck to su*ck and who to give you BJ, tomorrow you go to church and speak in tongues [/s]

Send us a picture of yourself preaching to people.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Lionessza(f): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Can you see that mouthful though? Kikikiki.

LMFAO, you mean the jaw breaking, cheek bursting one? grin. Somethings should not be legal lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Stop deceiving your.
That picture would be any person for life.
Unless she admits to be a pọrnstar.

When someone takes a picture of you like that, I hope your parents, siblings, boss and colleagues at work and also your church members would be very proud of you wink
hahahhhahah, someone can't even take a picture of me like that in the first place,and Considering we live with people who are hypocrites and judgmental at first there will be whispers but how you handle it and let them know that they too are no better is what matters. See when someone wants to do you bad, you have to put in twice the effort to over ride it. So honestly when the law suit lands, na the same people go dey join am beg make you rest grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

There's nothing I can learn from you in this issue grin absolutely nothing, I'v steadily seen and discussed with your type cheesy... They dodge when loosing an argument and call it "Wasting my time" grin

Lol, grin.. You think I'm an asslickker or a sissy who'll always agree to a woman's point even when she's not making sense cheesy i'm not dear....I'm fvcking not.

You are obviously hurt and pained because of the gender involved grin ... Embrace the sh*t, deal with it dear, fvcking deal with it. grin

I hope men learn from this pattern of revenge...Ungrateful bitches must be humble and loyal.
well, it wasn't a lady that suggested law suit, obviously som guys still have logical thinking than others, find your spot and sit.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by eevich: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I didn't say she did, I am just saying that I have seen men who cheated at one time, and when they met their Match it seemed as if the world should end, I think they just don't like being beaten at their own game. What ever reason made him take out the time to do this, wheither bruised ego, hurt, revenge, it just can't be good for a rational mind
Yeah I get you now.. But i kind of feel like he's not thinking rationally at this point.. His priority is to defame her.. If he's really a rational mind like you say, he might regret his actions later..
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by markode777: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Send us a picture of yourself preaching to people.

Dumbest quote or reply ever.

Children everywhere. Have your mother breastfeed you today?
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by XhosaNostra(f): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you mean the jaw breaking, cheek bursting one? grin. Somethings should not be legal lol.

LMFAO. After that one, for sure you'll need a jaw realignment. It looks dangerous grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
eevich:

Yeah I get you now.. But i kind of feel like he's not thinking rationally at this point.. His priority is to defame her.. If he's really a rational mind like you say, he might regret his actions later..
exactly my point, happy people don't go around looking for revenge, they dust it off and move on, and for such a guy if he sees that what he did didn't affect her as he thought it would, I fear he might slip into full blown depression Or even degenerate into a psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

revenge is sweet when served cold ..cc Michael Corleone in the Godfathercheesy.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
hahahhhahah, someone can't even take a picture of me like that in the first place,and Considering we live with people who are hypocrites and judgmental at first there will be whispers but how you handle it and let them know that they too are no better is what matters. See when someone wants to do you bad, you have to put in twice the effort to over ride it. So honestly when the law suit lands, na the same people go dey join am beg make you rest grin
I pity you.
A photo of you like that can be taken if... You won't even know. No be girl u be? Simple something grin
The fact is that, people do worse but as long as they are not caught doing it, they don't feel guilty.

People usually just feel sorry when they get caught.

Don't be surprised to see another news soon that girl has committed suicide....
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Xinzu: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:

I've had it from several girls, not just one. I just can't reach the big O with BJ's alone not matter how sloppy she does it.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

I pity you.
A photo of you like that can be taken if... You won't even know. No be girl u be? Simple something grin
The fact is that, people do worse but as long as they are not caught doing it, they don't feel guilty.

People usually just feel sorry when they get caught.

Don't be surprised to see another news soon that girl has committed suicide....
pity yourself first bro cos I don't know why you are pitying yourself in the first place undecided,
And the guys who have been commiting suicide are what?, weakness is weakness no matter the trigger or gender.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by makydebbie(f): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2018
markode777:

See her innocent face and wide mouth that can swallow any size of di*k.. CHAI
I really don't appreciate idiots quoting me. Your mum obviously taught me all I know about 'hoeing'. What kind of hoe am I without her?

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shegie(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2018
ladies why na
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2018
markode777:

Just give her a trophy.

All you guys should repent and give your life to Christ, instead of looking to di*ck to su*ck and who to give you BJ, tomorrow you go to church and speak in tongues

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Xinzu:

I've had it from several girls, not just one. I just can't reach the big O with BJ's alone not matter how sloppy she does it.
Okay, maybe you're just different then. But a pro would definitely make you cum.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
well, it wasn't a lady that suggested law suit, obviously som guys still have logical thinking than others, find your spot and sit.

You wanted to suggest, you had it in mind, but you waited for someone to do that first so as for you to hook the person up grin I understand the strategy grin

Logical thinking in cheating around and sucking people's d*ck. cheesy..Smh!

Ladies have been stabbing men for cheating, ladies have been cutting off dick for cheating, ladies have been killing for cheating, where d'fvck were your "Right" and "logical" sh*ts... Ordinary "Fvckup treating" from this man, and here you are, boiling and being pained, simply because of the gender involved.

C'omon gerrarahia mehn!!!
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Lionessza(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. After that one, for sure you'll need a jaw realignment. It looks dangerous grin

LMFAO, it does look dangerous for both, where are her teeth? grin. She ain't even suffocating, this girl na pro grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2018
markode777:

Dumbest quote or reply ever.
Children everywhere. Have your mother breastfeed you today?
Lol, grin grin
Yea, she dn breastfeed me...U nko?
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Slaye: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Pastor pikin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.