Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90754 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
I know someone's eyes of understanding has been opened. I know someone's appetite to go study the scripture again has been whetted. That's what matters. God bless
eleojo23:

You are just playing around with words.
I never said it as a direct quote from the Bible.
That was an inferred statement and I just showed you where I made that inference from.

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ubenedictus(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
deafeyez:

You are still having wrong mindset.
I have been eating in my dreams and felt it when I wake yet am not afraid. Because God is greater than all other things.
One of my friends would not go a day without having to dream about 6n ladies even by the river side. Yet he still Lives healthy.
Fear not your Imagination, they are not real.
Amen, never let fear rule your life
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by profmallor: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eating in the dream is not the principal issue, who is feeding you is. Yes God does employ the quiet of the night to show revelations and touch people. One of such could be giving food at night. But the devil has successfully perverted and defiled many means that God has employed to help His children for example not all Pastors are children of God, likewise not all feeding in dreams are positive. A Christian must firstly be strong and carry fire to avoid all this eating in dream nonsense.

Eating at night is more often adopted by evil forces to defiled and contaminate people. Bible refers to evil workers of the night as thieves
1. Exodus 22:2: "If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed. This passage is a physical interpretation of a thief, and in bible reference times, thieves are known to come at night time, when a man is asleep
2. John 10:10: “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”. In this passage, this is Jesus speaking. He has now taken the same thief, but in a spiritual context to say, at that same night (not only physically but also when there is no fire in a man and he is spiritually asleep), the thief comes to steal (he takes what is yours by having sex, feeding and defiling), kill (he secretes evil and diseases) and destroy (the seeds sown in sex and feeding cause havoc). But Jesus has come to destroy all that, only if we tap into His power.

It is sad that a man of God lacks the understanding that definitely not all eating in dreams can ever be a good thing. Loads of people that have encountered issues explain it started from a dream, so dreams cannot and should not be taken lightly. If a lead Pastor can successfully eat in dreams with no consequences, perhaps because of the level of faith, power and understanding he might have attained, surely not all members would have attained such. And really if you are allowed to eat all they bring in dreams, can you also have sex? Ok is sex with your wife in a dream also good, after all he is your wife?

A lot of churches lack spiritual understanding because they foolishly like to accept that the devil is powerless against them. If the devil was so powerless, the world won’t be such a haven of bad stories, destruction and so much suffering. The devil capitalizes on the lack of understanding of spiritual issues to deal with a lot of Christians, while ensuring they retain a commendable financial status to create the façade that God is surely blessing them after all.

Eating in dreams is a no!, thanks to Dr Olukoya for teaching us that much.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by flex04(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:

Trance is one of the synonym of dream as have been clarified by google search.

good so have ur cake befr u lead me nw to argument
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Referendum50(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:
What does this thief know?

Harlot
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by profmallor: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
It is easier to destroy than to build, Man lost his right in the garden of Eden with just a bite - that's like 2 seconds right. Took dying on the cross and 3 days after to set the records right. Guy, to have sex, eat in dreams and get the devil to pollute you is so easy. To chase out that devil is no joke. Even some of the demons Jesus chased out dialogue with Him, i doubt they dialogue that much before possessing people. The devil is everything but a fool, he was there when man was created, and has being around for a very long time. He doesnt read news, sleep, marry, fast, watch tv, go to work or get stuck in traffic. The only thing he does is to destroy the lifes of men and he does it well. God doesnt have to catch up on anything, its humans who dont know the foe they are up against.

eleojo23:
Funny how we like to ascribe all the powers to Satan and make it seem like God is trying to defeat Satan through us.

We make it seem like Satan is so crafty that God Almighty is trying to catch up with his tricks.

That is highly incorrect. Satan is already a defeated foe.

At the mention of the name of Jesus, Satan flees because all authority in heaven and on earth been given to Jesus and those who believe in him.

The reason why we have to put up so much resistance against the devil is because we do not believe in the absolute power of Christ.

In our movies, you will see how a babalawo will invoke a demon into someone within seconds but the pastor will have to spend hours trying to chase the demon out and deliver the person. Haba! Is that how powerless our God is?

Where did you see Jesus struggling with demons? They even start shouting before he comes close.

That is how the Christian should be. But we simply have not grasped the fact of our identity in Christ.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
Great message by Pastor Chris. Don't be scared of your dreams. I love the reference to God asking Peter to eat in a dream*modified. Thumbs up.
I liked your comment and took a screenshot of it for keepsake... just in case
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gudlite: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
The greatest enemy of man is the mountain of his/ her ignorance
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
flex04:
1. peter was not fed in the dream, read again

2. peter was not dreaming he was being given a revelation<trance> making it look like he was asleep
people that eat in the dream, are they all fed?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Intrepid01:

My God who dwelleth in Zion will bless you richly for this comment. I feel terrible reading that position of Pastor Chris, it is so flawed and incorrect. But I feel worse for some gullible people here who would be misled by this wrong teaching. ...

Bros, I have experience in eating in the dream, I know what it is and the effect in the life of a human being.

The Pastor did not even note that Peter was hungry before falling in to trance. The demonic eating in the dream we are talking about has got nothing to do with whether you ate before sleeping or not. If you like eat till you drop asleep.

Truly, My people perish for lack of knowledge.....I know when the coast is clear by God's grace I'll document my 10 years experience of eating in the dream, maybe it would help someone one day....

That Pastor needs serious training in the things of the spirit. His answer was so ordinary with no spiritual knowledge. .....'ll stop here

Do you mind teaching him? You speak like a nepios that you are. You are agree with someone that said a series of thing that are not founded in the scriptures. People should stop attacking personalities but face issues squarely. Are you saying that those points raised are not valid, trance or no trance, dream or no dream?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Timothyoj(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=free2ryhme post=65496149][/quote]

Sincerely, I am blessed with this message, this message is meant for me and I am relieved as from today in Christ Jesus. I have been a victim of this fear of eating in the dream but as from today I decree and declare that all dreams would work out for good in my life in Jesus Name Amen....!

3 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
jayinfo2:

I just read the passage of Peter eating in the dream in act 10. 9 -15. I found out that it was not a dream rather a vision.

And Peter was not given food. Instead the spirit said he should kill the beast and eat.

Peter said he wasn't gonna eat it because it was unclean.

May be I have a canal interpretation to this passage.

Could anybody explain it further

Still looking for where Peter ate in the dream.
are you threatened that Seun might become a believer...?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
1121:
I used to be a BLW member, but i totally disagree with pst chris on this. Dreams are not to be taken for granted, without reading a cogent spiritual meaning to it, as he asserted, remember joseph ability to precisely interpret the king of egypt drm bail the country out of impending danger of famine. Joseph could have started making positive confession like pst chris, he would have ended his career in prison and died uncelebrated
So how is eating both in reality and in dreams bad?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
double0seven:
This teaching is completely wrong.

There is no reason why you should sleep and start eating in the dream. Foods are meant to eaten in real life not in the dream. If you're constantly being fed with food in your dreams at night, it's a very bad thing.

I cannot believe an African pastor, a man of God will say this.

One thing is sure, if you someone that has spiritual battles to fight in your life, Christ Embassy is not the place for you.

The Pastors pretends like things like witches, curses and spells that makes people lives miserable lives don't exist because they don't want to be bothered by Christians with such problems. That way they only deal with Christians whose lives are free from spiritual battles.
If you decide to live your life fighting spiritual battles, you keep fighting all your life.
The problem with fighting spiritual battles is : when is it going to end? when do you say it's all over, I've won ? "Whomsoever the Son of Man shall make free, he shall be free indeed"

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
lastchild:
He's right but there's something he didn't teach here, when you are in bandage of the enemy, they feeds you in the dream which results to sickness and afflictions

His teaching is for people whom has over grown spiritually and has fought there way out of satanic prison yard not for a former prostitute, killer, murderer who just gave his life to christ yesterday that still need to come out from the bandage he/She is
The enemy is your mind...Satan has no power, it just uses people's fear against them
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
stevecantrell:

Nah...but it seems he eats a lot in his dreams
Una dey fear?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
sorry. Both of u are wrong. Peter never ate in de dream. It wasnt even a dream,it was a vision.In de vision, he was told to kill n eat but he declined n his reason 4 declining was bcs de items offered him were unclean animals n stuff that were not good to be eaten, and eventually they were taken away from him. He did not eat and it was not a dream. Stop twisting scriptures to make gullible tithe payers who dont want to work on their spirituality feel good.
Before it was taken away, what did God tell peter?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by stevecantrell: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
Una dey fear?
Fear as in ?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Timothyoj:

Sincerely, I am blessed with this message, this message is meant for me and I am relieved as from today in Christ Jesus. I have been a victim of this fear of eating in the dream but as from today I decree and declare that all dreams would work out for good in my life in Jesus Name Amen....!

I join my faith with yours. As you have said, all dreams will turn out in your favour in Jesus name (Amen). Congrats.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you decide to live your life fighting spiritual battles, you keep fighting all your life.
The problem with fighting spiritual battles is : when is it going to end? when do you say it's all over, I've won ? "Whomsoever the Son of Man shall make free, he shall be free indeed"

God bless you. Right on point.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by talk2percy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I love this man. He doesn't go with the general perception of things. Our people can lie and scare people for Africa shaa...God bless this man.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Johncuppa(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
double0seven:
This teaching is completely wrong.

There is no reason why you should sleep and start eating in the dream. Foods are meant to eaten in real life not in the dream. If you're constantly being fed with food in your dreams at night, it's a very bad thing.

I cannot believe an African pastor, a man of God will say this.

One thing is sure, if you someone that has spiritual battles to fight in your life, Christ Embassy is not the place for you.

The Pastors pretends like things like witches, curses and spells that makes people lives miserable lives don't exist because they don't want to be bothered by Christians with such problems. That way they only deal with Christians whose lives are free from spiritual battles.
Bros, I'm paying for it now.
I could have handled the case successfully but I was believing what my denomination believe even when I was told to deal with it. Now, I have to pay higher price to get rid of it.
I think deliverance have to do with personal experience, those who never had the experience, find it difficult to believe those occurrences.
Do you know someone who understand this topic?
I need complete knowledge of it. A lot of Christians are suffering but are not speaking out. I want to undertake "understanding Spiritual warfare "
It's a pity,it was not included in WOFBI curriculum
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Intrepid01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:

Do you mind teaching him? You speak like a nepios that you are. You are agree with someone that said a series of thing that are not founded in the scriptures. People should stop attacking personalities but face issues squarely. Are you saying that those points raised are not valid, trance or no trance, dream or no dream?

I'm sorry Bros if I attacked his personality, I tender my unreserved apology. But my point is, his standpoint isn't accurate. There's a difference btw eating in the dream and having a vision telling you to cook something to eat....I'm saying this cos I have a first-hand experience of the 'subject-matter' bn discussed. It was this type of teaching that made me ignore it when it started until it became a serious issue......Pls if you see anyone that it is eating in the dream, tell the person to run and look for solution, it could be deadly.

As for the bible verse he quoted, pls open Acts 10 yourself and read it. His interpretation isn't accurate......

The bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

We need a spiritual understanding of the devices of the enemy so we can stop the enemy from winning against us.....it is not a case of wishing it off...it is a case of having knowledge of the problem and the solution to it.

I wish I could share my experience.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by greatehis: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
yet he has impacted millions of people around the world than you.....need clarity. people will just come to Naira land and talk as though they are authority in the field. come on shot up .......
Intrepid01:

My God who dwelleth in Zion will bless you richly for this comment. I feel terrible reading that position of Pastor Chris, it is so flawed and incorrect. But I feel worse for some gullible people here who would be misled by this wrong teaching. ...

Bros, I have experience in eating in the dream, I know what it is and the effect in the life of a human being.

The Pastor did not even note that Peter was hungry before falling in to trance. The demonic eating in the dream we are talking about has got nothing to do with whether you ate before sleeping or not. If you like eat till you drop asleep.

Truly, My people perish for lack of knowledge.....I know when the coast is clear by God's grace I'll document my 10 years experience of eating in the dream, maybe it would help someone one day....

That Pastor needs serious training in the things of the spirit. His answer was so ordinary with no spiritual knowledge. .....'ll stop here
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
With all that have been said, I will like us to, for those with dissenting views on the scriptures, read the quoted part carefully,

Satan thrives on the fear and ignorance of people. If you had a dream for example, and then you’re uncertain about the meaning, satan could launch an attack against your mind by suggesting negative interpretations to that dream. Fear might then creep in, which ultimately could pave way for demons to have a field day. So the problem isn’t with the dream; it has a lot more to do with accepting the negative interpretation of the dream brought to you by satan.

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God. Don’t accept the lie from satan that eating in your dream is ominous; if anything, it means prosperity. Throughout the Bible, there’s no place satan gave people food to eat in a dream; only God fed people in their dream...

If you found yourself eating in your dream, don’t be afraid. Wake up and begin to prophesy: “I was eating in my dream; therefore I shall always have food. I shall always have plenty!” Don’t wake up crying that someone has bewitched you in your dream, for you’re a new creation in* Christ Jesus, and every food you eat is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer. Besides, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, be it in your dream or in real life.

I think this write-up makes common sense, and for those having issues with this the aforementioned topic, get wisdom and receive salvation. God bless us all.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunkieisland(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Try bring me Naija jollof for my dream.....

I go still request coke join am...

Na so
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Intrepid01(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
greatehis:
yet he has impacted millions of people around the world than you.....need clarity. people will just come to Naira land and talk as though they are authority in the field. come on shot up .......

Okay, Thank you.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Intrepid01:

We'll be waiting o...
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
The good part of Pastor Chris is that he wants his sheep to feel good. Unlike the sin preachers who want them to live in the constant fear of hell.
It's not pastor Chris' sheep...Jesus Christ is the true Shepherd John 10:11
That's why Pastors are called overseers.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:
EATING IN THE DREAM – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

QUESTION: Dear Pastor, if one happens to find his/herself eating in the dream, what does it mean or what should one do? Pastor does it means am possess like many says or something? Please your answer is needed on this.

ANSWER: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations.
Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

Confession:

l’ve learned today to always cream my dreams. I refuse to base the outcome of my life on the lies and suggestions of the enemy. Rather, I see myself in the greater light of God’s Word as the true victor that I am. Hallelujah!

You asked a question from the wrongest source. Like asking Pastor Benny Hinn what it feels like do do 21 days dry fasting.

Pastor Chris is among humans (born again or not) who was born relatively free from demonic afflictions. His experiences does not include such things. All he needs as a Christian is to walk by faith BUT some Christians have to FIGHT spiritual oppositions in addition to walking by faith.

How would you counsel a Brother who complains of being force-fed repeatedly in dreams with yam and palm oil.?

How would you counsel a sister who always dreams of being raped by a certain old woman?

Positive confessions as advised by Pastor Chris don't solve these real problem. Except you believe that dreams has ceased to be a source of Spiritual information and guidance.

A few years ago, I began to have these kinds of dreams. I fought my battles and won through Christ Jesus. The last of the lot was arrested by Christ Himself (in my dreams). Its been years now that I had such kinds of useless dreams.

What then is spiritual battle?
Does it exist in your spiritual dictionary?
If it does, how do you fight a spiritual warfare? By positive confessions?
How does a Christian resist the devil?

Did Pastor Chris become a billionaire through positive confessions or through grace? How come the rest of you are not even millionaires? Are you not confessing enough?

In other words, our gifts and graces are different. Don't use the same ruler to measure and judge others. If you are free from demonic afflictions, praise God but others may not receive the same kind of grace.

Poverty, Pain, Sickness and Lack in a Christian are not because he didn't take up his possessions in Christ. These sometimes happen for the Glory of God to be revealed like that man born blind.

Shalom

talk2percy:
This is one of the reasons why I love this man. He doesn't go with the general perception of things. Our people can lie and scare people for Africa shaa...God bless this man.

yomifowe:
With all that have been said, I will like us to, for those with dissenting views on the scriptures, read the quoted part carefully,

I think this write-up makes common sense, and for those having issues with this the aforementioned topic, get wisdom and receive salvation. God bless us all. [/quote]

yomifowe:

I think this write-up makes common sense, and for those having issues with this the aforementioned topic, get wisdom and receive salvation. God bless us all.

Mariangeles:
The enemy is your mind...Satan has no power, it just uses people's fear against them

Gudlite:
The greatest enemy of man is the mountain of his/ her ignorance
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Phyde: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pastor Chris just hinted on the greater truth about eating in the dream. It is a pity 90% of Christians are still operating in the lesser truth of this topic. Through knowledge shall the Just be delivered into their inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ikorodureporta: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dis na inspirational talk. cheesy if dem give you snake chop inside dream, no go think say na lala cause am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.