Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90738 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by holybabayo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Anybody can make any analysis of the scripture and come up with his or her own conclusion. Eating in dream in itself is not the issue that determines whether it is good or not; it is other things that determines it.
If you are hungry before you sleep, your soul will still be looking for food for you. That is common sense. But when you are in a coven of witches and you eat food there and come up with some junky interpretation, then you can as well consider dreams to be nothing.....just cream it.
God told you you in your dream to repent of your sin of robbery because you will soon get killed in your next mission and you cream it.
You are shown vision of an accident in your journey and you cream it.
Just be careful of some theorists that cream their dreams and still their testimonies are full of down down stories. God must have forewarned them, but they chose to cream it away. Even when the spirit is telling you to take it up in prayers, you will still continue.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is what makes the difference between those who read and those who study the bible.

Spot on..though e too love money but I love his teachings.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Lumig: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD
... You have said it all. I stand to be corrected, was it not Oyakhilome that said Masturbation is not a sin? We need to be careful...
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by canDy4eva(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ochoiho:
Its not as simple as the Pastor put it but I wouldn't argue with him. I know MFM will not agree with him either
my dear it's as simple as ABC and that's because you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you!
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by canDy4eva(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:
What does this thief know?
forget his stealing and focus on GOD's word... That way you see better.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Funny how we like to ascribe all the powers to Satan and make it seem like God is trying to defeat Satan through us.

We make it seem like Satan is so crafty that God Almighty is trying to catch up with his tricks.

That is highly incorrect. Satan is already a defeated foe.

At the mention of the name of Jesus, Satan flees because all authority in heaven and on earth have been given to Jesus and those who believe in him.

The reason why we have to put up so much resistance against the devil is because we do not believe in the absolute power of Christ.

In our movies, you will see how a babalawo will invoke a demon into someone within seconds but the pastor will have to spend hours trying to chase the demon out and deliver the person. Haba! Is that how powerless our God is?

Where did you see Jesus struggling with demons? They even start shouting before he comes close.

That is how the Christian should be. But we simply have not grasped the fact of our identity in Christ.

6 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by obatoro: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
Great message by Pastor Chris. Don't be scared of your dreams. I love the reference to God asking Peter to eat in a dream**. Thumbs up.
Yeah! you don't need to be scared of dreams.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by canDy4eva(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
GMbuharii:
Eating in the dream happens when one have sinned or is defiled. Inniquity plays a big role.

Op,those food aint food o,better pray seriously.
I personally need scriptures from you to back your claims.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Soteriahascome: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
The Rev. Is only trying to be positive and prophetic!

He's simply saying that we should not accept defeat even after having a horror dream.

This doesn't rule out the fact that the devil feeds weak people in the dream. The devil can give you real poison in the dream which can manifest in your physical health after dreaming. (This can only happen to those that are spiritually vulnerable)

So, be careful.

Pray and watch!

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ubenedictus(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:
EATING IN THE DREAM – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

QUESTION: Dear Pastor, if one happens to find his/herself eating in the dream, what does it mean or what should one do? Pastor does it means am possess like many says or something? Please your answer is needed on this.

ANSWER: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations.
Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

In certain Christian circles, many believe that eating in your dream is ominous; they associate it with the activities of demons. But could there possibly be anything wrong with eating in your sleep? What’s the position of God’s Word on the subject? Let’s begin by reviewing
Isaiah 29:7-8: “And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel…shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite…”

If a man eats in his dream and still wakes up hungry, it means he really didn’t eat anything. This therefore shows there’s nothing to eating in your dream; it’s just the imagination of your spirit.

Satan thrives on the fear and ignorance of people. If you had a dream for example, and then you’re uncertain about the meaning, satan could launch an attack against your mind by suggesting negative interpretations to that dream. Fear might then creep in, which ultimately could pave way for demons to have a field day. So the problem isn’t with the dream; it has a lot more to do with accepting the negative interpretation of the dream brought to you by satan.

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God. Don’t accept the lie from satan that eating in your dream is ominous; if anything, it means prosperity. Throughout the Bible, there’s no place satan gave people food to eat in a dream; only God fed people in their dream, example is Peter (Acts 10:9-15).

If you found yourself eating in your dream, don’t be afraid. Wake up and begin to prophesy: “I was eating in my dream; therefore I shall always have food. I shall always have plenty!” Don’t wake up crying that someone has bewitched you in your dream, for you’re a new creation in* Christ Jesus, and every food you eat is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer. Besides, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, be it in your dream or in real life.

Confession:

l’ve learned today to always cream my dreams. I refuse to base the outcome of my life on the lies and suggestions of the enemy. Rather, I see myself in the greater light of God’s Word as the true victor that I am. Hallelujah!
I remember my Rev Fr in Church said the same thing some years back
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ekugbeh(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:
ahn ahn...

Sweetie, dat's harsh u knw
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by holybabayo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:

Trance is one of the synonym of dream as have been clarified by google search.

Stop This Synonym nonsense. There is a big difference between a dream and a trance. I am beginning to think Christ Embassy members don't experience trances. Yes trance is exactly like a dream; it is in between vision and dream. In vision you are fully awake suddenly a picture or video will just play out in front of you. Is flashes in a second, but when you are narrative the events and activities, it may take minutes. For trances, there is first an overwhelming influence of sleeping that overtake you; just when you are about to fall into sleep, u will see a video (as aforementioned). Dreams,,,,,, we all know that.
So yes it is synonymous, but no it is not the same thing. Build your faith on something surer and firmer.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Evidenx(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
Great message by Pastor Chris. Don't be scared of your dreams. I love the reference to God asking Peter to eat in a dream**. Thumbs up.
Mr man, read your bible very well, Peter wasn't in a dream, he was in a trance, there is a big difference between trance and dream... we shouldn't quote the bible out of context..
#study to show thyself approved unto God,a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of TRUTH. 2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 15.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
eleojo23:
Funny how we like to ascribe all the powers to Satan and make it seem like God is trying to defeat Satan through us.

We make it seem like Satan is so crafty that God Almighty is trying to catch up with his tricks.

That is highly incorrect. Satan is already a defeated foe.

At the mention of the name of Jesus, Satan flees because all authority in heaven and on earth been given to Jesus and those who believe in him.

The reason why we have to put up so much resistance against the devil is because we do not believe in the absolute power of Christ.

In our movies, you will see how a babalawo will invoke a demon into someone within seconds but the pastor will have to spend hours trying to chase the demon out and deliver the person. Haba! Is that how powerless our God is?

Where did you see Jesus struggling with demons? They even start shouting before he comes close.

That is how the Christian should be. But we simply have not grasped the fact of our identity in Christ.

Nne, show me where the bolded is in your Bible
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Rebuke: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:

And who's dis confused thin? gerrerarah here jaw.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Rebuke: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:

And who's dis confused thin? gerrerarah here jaw.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by GMbuharii: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
canDy4eva:
I personally need scriptures from you to back your claims.

well keep waiting and no,not only scriptures,wait also for the nigerian constitution.

Wth! Do spirits eat food? Your dream man is your spirit being. I said,WHEN YOU SEE YOURSELF EATING IN THE DREAM "AFTER YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SINNED INIQUITY AND ARE DEFILED",pray hard o.

You shud thank God you remember the dream so you can cancel it.
Those things aint food. If your spiritual eyes are opened you will what the food is.

If you are having such dreams,pray for mercy/forgiveness,plead the blood of Jesus over urself,sing worship songs,pray warfare prayers especially against marine spirits/forces...for like two hours. PRAY STANDING and see if you will eat in the dream the next nite..

If una like make una talk say them don come o grin grin grin
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olabimtanbodman(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
All what God created has already been mimick by devil and his cohorts ...These are to ultimately deceive those that are in the light of God. eating in d dream, having sex etc are not holy at all. there are positive and negative dreams....so are we saying a fellow that keep having sex in dream should perceive it as nothing ..
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
More grace bro. A new breed of believers is on the rise, new breed without greed, whose smallest is as mighty as David.
holybabayo:

Stop This Synonym nonsense. There is a big difference between a dream and a trance. I am beginning to think Christ Embassy members don't experience trances. Yes trance is exactly like a dream; it is in between vision and dream. In vision you are fully awake suddenly a picture or video will just play out in front of you. Is flashes in a second, but when you are narrative the events and activities, it may take minutes. For trances, there is first an overwhelming influence of sleeping that overtake you; just when you are about to fall into sleep, u will see a video (as aforementioned). Dreams,,,,,, we all know that.
So yes it is synonymous, but no it is not the same thing. Build your faith on something surer and firmer.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Evidenx(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
vicardino:
More grace bro. A new breed of believers is on the rise, new breed without greed, whose smallest is as mighty as David.
An Ardent follower of apostle arome osayi spotted. greetings to you.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Intrepid01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
colp2015:
Pastor Chrisis is misleading millions of ignorant Christian youths with his perverted and uninformed interpretation of the Bible.

First, let me say this: the Lord Jesus is aware of destruction that satan and his demon slaves and human agents are capable of; hence the Lord promises that if believers should eat or drink any poisonous thing, they shall not be harmed by it. This truth underscores the fact that humans can be harmed by eating, either in the physical or via dreams.

There is no reference in the Bible where God fed anyone in his or her dream. Pastor Chris is not thorough in his exposition primarily because he does little of meditation, but relies on concordance.The effect of his erroneous teaching plays out in falsehood as evidenced by the life of many of his followers. Their confessions and affirmations are not translating into realities.

What is Wrong With Eating in the Dream?

Before I state the effects of eating in dreams, I wish to draw the attention of believers to an interesting observation about satan..

In the book of Genesis, the Bible presents satan as a serpent, but in the book of Revelation satan is revealed as a dragon with seven heads and ten horns. A serpent is no match for a fire, even water, spitting dragon. The implication and the message therein is that satan is getting more vicious and sophisticated. Satan is becoming a dangerous being that humans cannot match in wits, tricks and operations.

The Lord Jesus knew this and thus remarked that there were yet many things to teach His followers...but when the Holy Spirit comes, He would guide us into all truth.

There are many aspects of spiritual life, especially wafare,that the Bible says nothing about.

For example, the Bible does not tell us the implication of having sex in a dream. We are not told about eating in dreams, or what it means to fight animals - reptiles, dogs,etc. There is no where the Bible mentions the effects of seeing and pickiing snails in a dream. All these activities are satanic operations against humans to achieve certain goals.

However, the Bible tells us that satan is getting more sophisticated every day. Years ago, no one knew how to combine the name of Jesus with satanic powers to heal sicknesses and diseases as evidenced by the practice of human agents in shamanism. But now, such practice is common place.

The Body Of Christ as a whole owes the Holy Spirit much gratitude for arresting human agents of darkness who confess and reveal their practices against mankind. Without the confessions of these ex-occultists, many believers would still be stuck in their minds, pushing intellectualism.

So what are the ills of eating in dreams?

1. Human agents of darkness use the craft to afflict their victims with sickness.

2. Eating in dreams can be used to plant depression and discouragement to make their targets prayerless.

3. Sorcerers can drown their targets in the sea of near success syndrome. They usually do this when something good is coming to the oerson.

4. Eating in dreams can be used to initiate humans into withcraft. This class of witches are known as 'blind witch.'

5. Generally, eating in dreams is used to pollute believers and thus disqualify them for spiritual promotion. But this rarely works against the saints who are prayerful, because believers are not defiled by eating.

But careless and worldly believers are mostly affected by this craft. This plays out when the believer stops reading the Bible, stops relating with other believers, and inability to fast or stay true to his/her resolutions.

In conclusion, eating in dreams is bad. If the believer cannot reject foods in his/her dreams, it is an indication of a weak and fireless spiritual life.

My God who dwelleth in Zion will bless you richly for this comment. I feel terrible reading that position of Pastor Chris, it is so flawed and incorrect. But I feel worse for some gullible people here who would be misled by this wrong teaching. ...

Bros, I have experience in eating in the dream, I know what it is and the effect in the life of a human being.

The Pastor did not even note that Peter was hungry before falling in to trance. The demonic eating in the dream we are talking about has got nothing to do with whether you ate before sleeping or not. If you like eat till you drop asleep.

Truly, My people perish for lack of knowledge.....I know when the coast is clear by God's grace I'll document my 10 years experience of eating in the dream, maybe it would help someone one day....

That Pastor needs serious training in the things of the spirit. His answer was so ordinary with no spiritual knowledge. .....'ll stop here

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by paxonel(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:
EATING IN THE DREAM – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

QUESTION: Dear Pastor, if one happens to find his/herself eating in the dream, what does it mean or what should one do? Pastor does it means am possess like many says or something? Please your answer is needed on this.

ANSWER: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations.
Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

In certain Christian circles, many believe that eating in your dream is ominous; they associate it with the activities of demons. But could there possibly be anything wrong with eating in your sleep? What’s the position of God’s Word on the subject? Let’s begin by reviewing
Isaiah 29:7-8: “And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel…shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite…”

If a man eats in his dream and still wakes up hungry, it means he really didn’t eat anything. This therefore shows there’s nothing to eating in your dream; it’s just the imagination of your spirit.

Satan thrives on the fear and ignorance of people. If you had a dream for example, and then you’re uncertain about the meaning, satan could launch an attack against your mind by suggesting negative interpretations to that dream. Fear might then creep in, which ultimately could pave way for demons to have a field day. So the problem isn’t with the dream; it has a lot more to do with accepting the negative interpretation of the dream brought to you by satan.

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God. Don’t accept the lie from satan that eating in your dream is ominous; if anything, it means prosperity. Throughout the Bible, there’s no place satan gave people food to eat in a dream; only God fed people in their dream, example is Peter (Acts 10:9-15).

If you found yourself eating in your dream, don’t be afraid. Wake up and begin to prophesy: “I was eating in my dream; therefore I shall always have food. I shall always have plenty!” Don’t wake up crying that someone has bewitched you in your dream, for you’re a new creation in* Christ Jesus, and every food you eat is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer. Besides, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, be it in your dream or in real life.

Confession:

l’ve learned today to always cream my dreams. I refuse to base the outcome of my life on the lies and suggestions of the enemy. Rather, I see myself in the greater light of God’s Word as the true victor that I am. Hallelujah!
God bless pastor Chris for this o
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lolz, u have the eyes of an eagle. shocked
Evidenx:
An Ardent follower of apostle arome osayi spotted. greetings to you.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
vicardino:

Nne, show me where the bolded is in your Bible

Seriously?
So in whose name do you pray?

John 14:13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

So I can ask Satan to flee in the name of Jesus, and he will do so!

"Acts 4:30 - By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus."

"Mark 16:17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues"
It says in my name...in whose name?

One last instance, the Seven sons of Sceva
"Acts19:13-20. But there were some itinerant Jewish exorcists who attempted to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus when dealing with those who had evil spirits. They would say, “I command you in the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches.” Seven brothers, sons of a chief priest called Sceva, were engaged in this practice..."

Why did they try to use the name of Jesus? Because they saw Paul do it.

I don't even know why you want to argue this. Of all the things I pointed out, you chose to argue on something very clear. It would have been better to keep quiet and say nothing...now I'm beginning to wonder if you really understand Scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by paxonel(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD
Obviously, this is where you get your money as deliverance minister abi.
Your market go spoil someday, people are beginning to know the truth.
Thanks to pastor Chris

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
I could see the "in my name" and the "at the name of Jesus" but your initial narrative was "at the mention of the name of Jesus and I was wondering where you got that from the scripture cos my Bible doesn't seem to have "MENTION" in appropriating the name of Jesus. In my name is different from at the mention of my name, isn't it? At the name of Jesus is different from at the mention of the name of Jesus. Jesus means different things in different mouths. May God give us understanding
eleojo23:

You can obviously see that your first post and second post are two different posts.

Seriously?
So in whose name do you pray?

John 14:13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

So I can ask Satan to flee in the name of Jesus, and he will do so!

"Acts 4:30 - By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus."

"Mark 16:17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues"
It says in my name...in whose name?

One last instance, the Seven sons of Sceva
"Acts19:13-20. But there were some itinerant Jewish exorcists who attempted to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus when dealing with those who had evil spirits. They would say, “I command you in the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches.” Seven brothers, sons of a chief priest called Sceva, were engaged in this practice..."

Why did they try to use the name of Jesus? Because they saw Paul do it.

I don't even know why you want to argue this. Of all the things I pointed out, you chose to argue on something very clear. It would have been better to keep quiet and say nothing...now I'm beginning to wonder if you really understand Scriptures.

I don't understand the scripture and that's why i'm giving my all to understand this ever living word. Walahi, I even cry and weep not to know the scripture but to have the Spirit that has the original scroll and understanding and revelation of what's being written. @ the bold, you ain't far from the truth. Lolz
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by usibengate(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
What a perfect understanding
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Evidenx(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
vicardino:
haha..lol. am an ardent follower too, I sleep and wake up with his message.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Really? That's cool bro
Evidenx:
haha..lol. am an ardent follower too, I sleep and wake up with his message.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
vicardino:
I could see the "in my name" and the "at the name of Jesus" but your initial narrative was "at the mention of the name of Jesus and I was wondering where you got that from the scripture cos my Bible doesn't seem to have "MENTION" in appropriating the name of Jesus. In my name is different from at the mention of my name, isn't it? At the name of Jesus is different from at the mention of the name of Jesus. Jesus means different things in different mouths. May God give us understanding

You are just playing around with words.
I never said it as a direct quote from the Bible.
That was an inferred statement and I just showed you where I made that inference from.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Seun(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
The good part of Pastor Chris is that he wants his sheep to feel good. Unlike the sin preachers who want them to live in the constant fear of hell.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Evidenx(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
vicardino:
haha..lol. am an ardent follower too, I sleep and wake up with his messages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.