Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31898 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Shut up and quote with facts.
grin you're so twisted
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Shut up and quote with facts.
grin you're so twisted
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you very much for pointing this out.. "In Nigeria"
The 18:9 aspect ratio actually ensures that there are no black screen edges. what else is the function? please enlighten me.

adeboyewareez:

Bros, for the sake of the dignity of the mobile world, please stop.

you're outlining some very misleading statements which is bad.

*They are not the first phone to have an 18:9 aspect ratio; if you've added 'in Nigeria', it could have been better.
*18:9 aspect ratio doesn't ensure that there are no black screen edges in videos.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Have you had your medication this morning?

Hey Fucktaaard, You've been on my ass this Morning. You seem Jobless. Sorry about your faith
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
GetMeRight:

Intimidated by group of people using refurbished iPhones. Out of ten iPhones in Nigeria, nine are refurbished or UK used. I must belong mentality.

There is nothing like refurbished iPhone, you can only have that on androids phone. But U.K. Used YES!
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Joke

Awaja:

Haha �
I doubt your sanity to compare techno with An iPhone,like I said ,if you no get owo,withhold your breath mumuni!
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by tizzdi(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
I am sick and tired of the hype that goes with the iphone. TECNO Mobile is definitely a superior alternative to it. With the recent release of the Camon CM, TECNO is definitely setting the pace.

There are 5 reasons I will always chose the Camon CM over iphone

1) The 18:9 ratio display for the Camon CM. This is an amazing feature of the Camon CM that makes the movie viewing feature an awesome experience. This ensures that there are no black screen edges when watching a video.

2) The Andriod OS – The android OS is the most versatile platform for phone users. Who needs a phone that doesn’t encourage you to share data?. The Camon CM comes with the latest Nuogat 7.0 andriod platform, with HIOS 2.0 (ask around, the HIOS 2.0 is to die for)

3) The Eye Care Feature: Did you know that the Camon CM comes with an awesome feature that automatically adjusts the light setting for reading at night. This would go a long way in making sure we don’t get blind from technology… lol.

4) It’s Super Light Weight – who wants a phone that gives you muscle bags on your fingers?

5) It’s Super affordable!... with just #47,000 I can get this awesome phone with great specs. I don’t need to break the bank.
when u cnt have smtn u find a way to make it look worthless

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Thank you very much for pointing this out.. "In Nigeria"
The 18:9 aspect ratio actually ensures that there are no black screen edges. what else is the function? please enlighten me.

First apologize for asking me to 'shut up and quote with facts'. I felt insulted by that.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2018
well. If you had added your later comment to it, it would have differentiated you from the rest (low thinking iphone worshipers). Regardless, my apologies.

adeboyewareez:

First apologize for asking me to 'shut up and quote with facts'. I felt insulted by that.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
smh.. you have sworn to remain naive. such is the faith of being dumb.

lowkey28:

Hey Fucktaaard, You've been on my ass this Morning. You seem Jobless. Sorry about your faith
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by mustydeen(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
why do I need to buy an iphone when I have all it can offer in a tecno phone?

Okay
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2018
udemzy101:

Android is becoming more secured as the day passes by. Do you know mi cloud?
lol something wey you and every hacker own should they gain access the number one flaw of android is once compromised your phone go dey Shaku Shaku dance
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
well. If you had added your later comment to it, it would have differentiated you from the rest (low thinking iphone worshipers). Regardless, my apologies.

Hmmmm.

I should leave you now.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by giftedben: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2018
the iPhone 3GS would tend to get hotter than prior iPhones, particularly when charging. Apple ultimately responded by issuing a warning about the risk of overheating with the iPhone 3GS, with the company cautioning against the leaving the phone in direct sunlight or using GPS in hot conditions.

iPhone 4's antenna flaw, which caused a weakened signal when the device was held in a particular way.

Apparently as a result of its thin design, the iPhone 6 Plus was prone to bending under certain conditions -- such as if a user sat down with the phone in their pocket for long stretches.
the iPhone 6 Plus also suffered from so-called "touch disease." The issue caused the display to lose touch responsiveness over time, while a gray bar would flicker on the top of the screen. users were required to pay $149 to get the fix.

The iPhone 7 can produce a hissing sound. The iPhone 7 can lose service after you put it in Airplane Mode, Apple advises that customers remove and reinsert the device’s SIM card. The iPhone 7’s camera lens seems to scratch too easily.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
If you knew this, then you should be ashamed of yourself. I have nothing more to say to you.

Says the guy that believe deeply that tecno is better than iphone...

The advert technique is lame, switching it to conealed insults is ridiculous.. But trust me, i wont tow that line with you, your mentality suffice.

Grow up!

Once again, dont ridicule what you cant afford or you may bever afford it.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2018
In terms of durability can a Techo phone be compared to an iphone? We are only looking at spec.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Says the guy that doesn't want to tow the way of insults... lmao.
At least, it is certain we both need to grow up.

new2012:

Says the guy that believe deeply that tecno is better than iphone...

The advert technique is lame, switching it to conealed insults is ridiculous.. But trust me, i wont tow that line with you, your mentality suffice.

Grow up!

Once again, dont ridicule what you cant afford or you may bever afford it.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
lol something wey you and every hacker own should they gain access the number one flaw of android is once compromised your phone go dey Shaku Shaku dance

Lol.. Go and ask naa, you dare not steal and sell Android phone now. You think say na moi moi, just try and steal a tech savy guy Android phone then you will what's up.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2018
yes it can.
ask any iphone user the problems they face after 1 year of use.

BiggyB242:
In terms of durability can a Techo phone be compared to an iphone? We are only looking at spec.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by zionman(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2018
This poster is just a joker
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2018
udemzy101:

Lol.. Go and ask naa, you dare not steal and sell Android phone now. You think say na moi moi, just try and steal a tech savy guy Android phone then you will what's up.
I resemble theif lol won’t steal it even if it was free ask those whose stole from me
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
smh.. you have sworn to remain naive. such is the faith of being dumb.

Get off my ass Fucktaaard... I owe you nothing.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2018
When a bike man (okada man) sees a G-wagon, he will scream "carry this four corner carton comot for road, see useless car, see as e be like square, even if i get money, i no fit buy this nonsense, rich people no sabi better thing"

But when u drive low (not lowest) end toyota or honda cars and u see high end benz or BMW, you'll slow down, allow it pass so u can admire something you hope to buy in the future, then you'll seal it with a little prayer and smile at the beauty.

I do not hope to ever figure out how the op thinks.

Ceiling fans are better than Airconditioners, they rotate well, fans us in heat, AC just cool and cause pneumonia.... Somebody can say this in the future

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2018
smh...
can you make a substantial contribution?
nobody is saying that the security of andriod is superb. we all know it is still developing... someone simply offered an alternative solution.

udemzy101:

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2018
This is my thread... get the Bleep off and create yours .. lol... (iphone sheep)... lol shocked grin grin grin grin

lowkey28:

Get off my ass Fucktaaard... I owe you nothing.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by martineverest(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
lmao... I wish TECNO could hire me tho. who wouldn't want to work for an awesome company like them?
and do you know that all iphones are built and assembled in China?
Lol.. you should do your homework very well.
soon, just very soon, you would be totally ashamed if you don't have a Tecno product.
grin grin grin.

most phones are manufactured in Asia, especially China but they aren't designed in China......know the difference between OEM and ODM..also know CM(contract manufacturer)

if Tecno was that good,Chinese wud av known more about it.....China doesn't even know what Tecno is.....I remember when Microsoft was leveraging the Royalty it collect from techno on Android IP,they referred call techno as 'tecno of africa'

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Femistico(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2018
I thank Jah he's nt comparing it to the almighty Samsung.. #sammys8 rocks
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by gonkin(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2018
The op is right to a lot of extents

For the price iphone sucks compared to tecno
Lets details this
1. Expandable memory. Space is limited on iphone
2. Iphones cant be used on more than 1 computer to synchronize
3. Iphone cant share apps, pictures, music. E.t.c
4. The tecno doesn't need a computer tool like iTunes to get media
5. Tecno is cheaper and offers alot more than the iPhone.
6. IPhone has just 1 launcher its can neither be changed nor customized.
7. Repairs costs more on the iPhone
8. Iphone Cant use dual sim.
9. You cant even use Bluetooth with devices operating on other platforms with the iPhone.
10. If you aint computer literate you would need help to use iTunes and any wrong move you may lose all your songs.
11. Without internet data the IPhone would just be a camera phone. Like my ipad.
12. Android has various techniques to installing app while iphone has 1 or 3
13. You can easily backup to memory cards with the android/tecno but in iPhone you need the computer.

I am currently using gionee marathon series and i have an infinix and ipad. Till today i haven't touched my ipad in 2 weeks cuz i pretty much know everything on it. Even jailbreak and 12gb isn't enough for anything.
But i used my infinix to play asphalt 8 almost every day.

The things an iPhone has over the tecno would be
Smoother interface
Better battery and camera
Otherwise it sucks and isnt user friendly. Its a hype phone.
And are mainly used for photos shoot showing the apple logo behind the phone like i did in this picture.

So for all you iSHEEP out there. The ops got a point. Give me an iPhone for 48 hours and im already tired of it cuz it ain't got enough to offer. But give me an android device and i would bring out the beauty in it. Android even has mod apps and very easy to use.
If u like the iPhone go for it. As for me iphone is only good for pictures with the apple logo showing.

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
lmao... you have a good sense of comedy, but you are stupid too.... lmao grin grin grin. Yes, only poor people would do what the okada man would do.

if you think I am poor, then its your opinion.. lol.

I musn't love something because it is over hyped and expensive for nothing. must I?

new2012:
When a bike man (okada man) sees a G-wagon, he will scream "carry this four corner carton comot for road, see useless car, see as e be like square, even if i get money, i no fit buy this nonsense, rich people no sabi better thing"

But when u drive low (not lowest) end toyota or honda cars and u see high end benz or BMW, you'll slow down, allow it pass so u can admire something you hope to buy in the future, then you'll seal it with a little prayer and smile at the beauty.

I do not hope to ever figure out how the op thinks.

Ceiling fans are better than Airconditioners, they rotate well, fans us in heat, AC just cool and cause pneumonia.... Somebody can say this in the future
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
This is my thread... get the Bleep off and create yours .. lol... (iphone sheep)... lol shocked grin grin grin grin

Proud to be an iPhone Sheep. lol. You never get a chance to get your hands on any of it. If not for Tecno who saved your Fucktaaard ass, You'll never lay your hands on Social Media. Get a life. We are never pars lol. If you mention me again you're not getting a reply from me. grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Says the guy that doesn't want to tow the way of insults... lmao.
At least, it is certain we both need to grow up.

Cool!

By the way, none of the reason u gave is valid.
U do know the issues around MKT chips? Most premium phones dont tow that route.
Tunnel all ur internet traffic on ur tecno and see data parsed.
On picture quality, that was a joke i suppose-quality is not a function of pixels.
On durability, Apple had to start throttling the speed of older iphones so some people can buy new one.

You can have reasons for loving a brand, chief among which is ur pocket, nonetheless dont compare things you have limited knowledge of, even to sell brands. Just point our what you think ia good about them and move on.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
you are right except for the places you mentioned that an iphone has a better camera and battery.. that's entirely false.
TECNO MObile leads in that.

gonkin:
The op is right to a lot of extents

For the price iphone sucks compared to tecno
Lets details this
1. Expandable memory. Space is limited on iphone
2. Iphones cant be used on more than 1 computer to synchronize
3. Iphone cant share apps, pictures, music. E.t.c
4. The tecno doesn't need a computer tool like iTunes to get media
5. Tecno is cheaper and offers alot more than the iPhone.
6. IPhone has just 1 launcher its can neither be changed nor customized.
7. Repairs costs more on the iPhone
8. Iphone Cant use dual sim.
9. You cant even use Bluetooth with devices operating on other platforms with the iPhone.
10. If you aint computer literate you would need help to use iTunes and any wrong move you may lose all your songs.
11. Without internet data the IPhone would just be a camera phone. Like my ipad.
12. Android has various techniques to installing app while iphone has 1 or 3
13. You can easily backup to memory cards with the android/tecno but in iPhone you need the computer.

I am currently using gionee marathon series and i have an infinix and ipad. Till today i haven't touched my ipad in 2 weeks cuz i pretty much know everything on it. Even jailbreak and 12gb isn't enough for anything.
But i used my infinix to play asphalt 8 almost every day.

The things an iPhone has over the tecno would be
Smoother interface
Better battery and camera
Otherwise it sucks and isnt user friendly. Its a hype phone.
And are mainly used for photos shoot showing the apple logo behind the phone like i did in this picture.

So for all you iSHEEP out there. The ops got a point. Give me an iPhone for 48 hours and im already tired of it cuz it ain't got enough to offer. But give me an android device and i would bring out the beauty in it. Android even has mod apps and very easy to use.
If u like the iPhone go for it. As for me iphone is only good for pictures with the apple logo showing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.