Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92830 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by franchasng: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
BiggyB242:

When a rich man cheats on his wife/gf, na the girl the wife they attack, they will be like "he is married or he has a gf" na when you non get money she go attack you.

lol, that's why I am laughing at the ladies saying they will do this and that if he was their husband, those ladies should better not marry a rich or financially buoyant man and go for some broke struggling guys they can fight or tame cos wives of rich men know their husbands are cheats, they only fight the mistresses to avoid causing more trouble for themselves.

Ladies think its easy to become financially buoyant as a man and remain buoyant He must have seen lots in life and can handle any woman...some are even diabolic so before u even dare to kill him or hurt him, he will know and possibly eliminate u before your time, ladies be careful who u marry, don't be blinded by money always, marry your known true friend to be on safer side always

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Dirkcoyt: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
mysteryman2014:
Who wan kill am? You, I begi
Are you from warri

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
what will you do
since you no need am why commit murder
your mumu don do
you will just rot in jail like my classmate wen no get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by kalu61(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never
Never marry.ok.Worst you kill him on his sleep
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
but its ok for her to disgrace him
see d rubbish coming out of your mouth
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Premiumwriter: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
No comment today? grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by millomaniac: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
gudvibz:
God knows words cannot conven what I'll do with him and to him undecided

Lolz. What will you do?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
no be by force na
QueenSekxy:
oh dear,,marriage is an over rated old shiit..

cucumber boku
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Donjazzy12(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
gudvibz:
God knows words cannot conven what I'll do with him and to him undecided
Go and marry your Cucumber, Lesbian!

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
sharpwriter:

grin

Yes naw, when a lady types such on nairaland..they'll say it's noise. Forgetting the ladies on Nl are the same ones in reality.

Abi, how many of you will stay with a lady that keeps giving death threats? Me will run if a guy tries such with me.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Donjazzy12(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
Who go even marry this one sef? Are you tired of your cucumber?

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

he could be one of these rich guys who bought their wife with money.if thats the case i dont think the wife would have any choice in this case anyway.its a sad incident.
how is it sad
no be she sell herself
shebi she wan readymade husband

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by XingXhang(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
You don't know me, neither do you know what am capable of.

Noise

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Donjazzy12(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Giving The Girl Two Heavy Slaps Was Wrong.. Attack Your Husband With The Slap
Another gay man/ bobrisky
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Mouth Maker spotted! Why The Matter Pain You Pass The Man Wife? Abeg sister Shift to The Left jor... Highest You Can Do Is Put Poison Inside Food Give am...
and spend 15 years in jail
d girl mumu no be small

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by FarahAideed: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:

Shei you will put rat poison in his food
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never
you get man
women are talking you sef de make noise
na wa fro freedom of speech o
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Donjazzy12(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.
You are completely worthless

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by sharpwriter(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes naw, when a lady types such on nairaland..they'll say it's noise. Forgetting the ladies on Nl are the same ones in reality.

Abi, how many of you will stay with a lady that keeps giving death threats? Me will run if a guy tries such with me.
Hmmn... it's well. Just knew your original identity some mins ago.. wondered where you went to since Val. wink
AntiBrutus:

Hmmn... it's well. Just knew your original identity some mins ago.. wondered where you went to since Val.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by tabisegroup(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

dats the eye witness grin grin

Hahahhahahhaah grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
but its ok for her to disgrace him
see d rubbish coming out of your mouth

You must be an idiot for typing this rubbish. Nairaland simpleton angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Donjazzy12(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tinocosta17:
Sue him and collect everything both the two cars... Useless man
You are totally worthless!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Masama: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
The man is a compound fool

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hmmn... it's well. Just knew your original identity some mins ago.. wondered where you went to since Val. wink
Hmmn... it's well. Just knew your original identity some mins ago.. wondered where you went to since Val.

You see. Y'all like the trouble I give you grin.
You even wondered where I went, aww... kiss kiss

Sure, it's well.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nigerian women would rather embarrass themselves than get a divorce.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
oh dear,,marriage is an over rated old shiit..

God created man to love. God himself is Love.
-
Marriage is the closest relationship God designed for man to practice love. That is why God is needed in every marriage as the teacher between husband and wife.
-
If you cannot love man (your husband/wife) whom you can see in front of you, how can you claim to love God whom you cannot see?
-
And for those whom in this life cannot concretely show any love for God, what then do you think you will be looking for in heaven? That is where God lives and you don't love him. You can't enter. End of story.
-
Marriage is a beautiful lesson ground. Stay there and learn now!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by emmxzy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
i wounder how a man would beat up his wife like this in public and still tell her i love u haba.......am so so confuse abt some men...women don sufer...chai

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Maybe it is the heavy/plenty bride price paid on the wife's head that is making these men acquire side chicks

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by BoweryGirl(f): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
sexybbstar:
If that's the girlfriend in fisherman's shoe... Then I'm disappointed. sad

kuku kee me
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Shally2: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Kai I will embarrass him back in my own way. I swear ee go pain am pass. Senseless man!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are completely worthless

Nigerians are more racist to each other than the white Americans or White South Africans ever were to black Africans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.