Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d (1427 Views)

What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me / Thank You My Dear Son - Photos / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahhaa...i only live & work here but im not Singaporean sha.. cheesy soon i gonna leave this country too, there's no BIG DADDY here.. cry
na wa for you oogrin Relocat were blacks plenty nagrin

I heard a lot of Singaporean women are obsessed with black men due to their AK-47 & sexual prowess sha grin No wonder a lot of them travel to Malaysia or Jakarta & hang out with black men..But due to the tight regulations of SINGAPORE LAWS , it's not easy for them to bring in African men down here..
gringringrin infact I don vex now,gringrin I will start telling our men here to use Dia almighty formula to help themselves since u Asians love much better than these deluded women down heregringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
gringringrin infact I don vex now,gringrin I will start telling our men here to use Dia almighty formula to help themselves since u Asians love much better than these deluded women down heregringrin

grin

Hahahahaha...U better tell ur brodaz to travel to Malaysia including u to accept the offer of ur chopstick girl & bring ur chocolatey ass here sha cheesy

They say, MALAYSIA is truly ASIA grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Slaye: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin that type of body I cant resist sha...#TeamChubby wink

What happened to iamJ's body? That one done tire you?

Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaha...U better tell ur brodaz to travel to Malaysia including u to accept the offer of ur chopstick girl & bring ur chocolatey ass here sha cheesy

They say, MALAYSIA is truly ASIA grin

no wahalagrin i hear u magrin who chopsticks girls epp?grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

no wahalagrin i hear u magrin who chopsticks girls epp?grin

@ bolded We Asians, we believe in saying "THE MORE U HATE, THE MORE U LOVE" ... grin

At least u are both skinny, Singaporean can live with indomie alone as they love NOODLES & her bonus is ur chocolatey AK-47 for dessert lipsrsealed grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@ bolded We Asians, we believe in saying "THE MORE U HATE, THE MORE U LOVE" ... grin
ok ooogrin

At least u are both skinny, Singaporean can live with indomie alone as they love NOODLES & her bonus is ur chocolatey AK-47 for dessert lipsrsealed grin
u mean it na wa oogringrin you ladies should come down to Nigeria am sure Nigerian men are ready to chop una rawgringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:
u mean it na wa oogringrin you ladies should come down to Nigeria am sure Nigerian men are ready to chop una rawgringrin

grin grin cheesy

Hahahahhah...But why going down to Ng when so many Nigerians liviing abroad already grin

Besides a lot of men down there don't wanna eat NUNU, suck those little toes and eat some good ass lipsrsealed grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Happy birthday padre
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Hahahahhah...But why going down to Ng when so many Nigerians liviing abroad already grin

oh really, I thought of the best ooogringrin

Besides a lot of men down there don't wanna eat NUNU, suck those little toes and eat some good ass lipsrsealed grin
NuNu kwagringrin if one will suck my damn ass and bulala then am fine with it, verse versergringrin

Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:
NuNu kwagringrin if one will suck my damn ass and bulala then am fine with it, verse versergringrin

grin

Hahahaahahha...BULALA eehn!? grin Daaammn..see Nastiness in this hot afternoon cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaahahha...BULALA eehn!? grin Daaammn..see Nastiness in this hot afternoon cheesy

they laugh na, soon I go Waka leav u
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

they laugh na, soon I go Waka leav u

Who's laughing? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Who's laughing? grin
jamb questiongringringrin how ur side Na.
miss married to who againgringringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

jamb questiongringringrin how ur side Na.

miss married to who againgringringrin

grin grin grin

Everything is fine, juz too hot outside.. Oh yes i am married long time ago...How did u know? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Everything is fine, juz too hot outside.. Oh yes i am married long time ago...How did u know? cheesy

oh thanks to budagrin

I should know na abi i nor suppose know?grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Anonymous Secrets Confession Site In Nigeria / Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today / WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.