Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (46232 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dear Seun,

Is there no app for nairaland on google play store again? Been trying to download but not seeing the right app.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

My pleasure. Just wanted to be sure we're cool and I wasn't misunderstood. Y'know I like you? smiley
lol
We are cool, no problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by udi4eva(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
The world is one idiot short.. more grace to the efforts of others that will follow.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by tokrizy: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
mumu ode dem suppose flog him dead body...as e die now wetin e gain??..idiot
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by kerry57: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
At least he will die for love. What a good way to die. Sick boay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
May the land of the dead reject him

Bad rep

M facing front bfr I vex finish.....jati jati
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by ofuonyebi: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
if care is NOT taken, the olosho girl will come and wee-wee on his burial one day...like other thousand ladies....rest in your foolishness..
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by onomeabuja: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man reportedly took his own life because he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with another man. According to online reports, the man took his own life by poisoning himself on March 3, 2018.

According to Patricia who share the picture on Facebook wrote;
"Wonders shall neva end, dis guy poison himself all because he caught his girlfriend with anoda guy dis evening"

Another man, Frank who also shared the pictures on his page wrote;
"Mumu congrats you kill urself Bcus of girlfriend when u never pay for her head some men are big fools just you see ur lover with cheat on u with another man the next step is to kill urself. Why go and start data ur girlfriend best friend if u have don this is the best it can get ur girlfriend mad Bcus woman are wicked and heartless people that is why I don't send them message. Do you know how times women have broken my heart to another man. People learn from they past mistakes not to go and kill urself"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-poisoned-himself-because-he-caught-his-girlfriend-cheating-on-him-photos.html
kia d guy don waka be that o..., hia! "KPONYO"
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Oleku93(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
God punish you.... Idiot of the year. U no fit rest in peace with this action of urs cos Satan go show you pepper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Rajcos(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
This one na ode
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Girls of nowadays are wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
fragile human

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Too bad..

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by ojjp: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
you can make big money without investing a dime. visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370120/simple-task-give-big-money#65584895
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Aplaudez(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Am still finding it difficult to believe stories like this! why on earth would you do such a thing?
it's weird! .R I P Man! regards to my dad!
you wasted yourself yourself!
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dude looks sick.
Prolly caught something from the girlfriend and decided to end IT all.

R.I.P. Sir! kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Deprofessional(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
I blame the guy for taking his own life, however, if you have been jilted by a lady you truely love, it is very devastating. i have been there once in the days of yore, when men were men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's a foolish fool then grin

He died a useless death

Who dies because of a woman?
Late Gen. Sani Abacha.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
greiboy:
lol
We are cool, no problem smiley

Thanks... cheesy
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
sad angry undecided sad undecided correct caption. shud be KID KILLED/POISONED HIMSELF. remof Man biko..killing urself. on top of irresponsible/ useless omo logba logba..May satan/host of hell flog u there
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by id4sho(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
He's in love or He's in lust, something I just can't describe
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
because of pussies wey don turn pure water? he killed himself

I have no sympathy for such ret.arded
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by CuriousMynd: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
DONSMITH123:
Dear Seun,

Is there no app for nairaland on google play store again? Been trying to download but not seeing the right app.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

Here is the direct link to download the real one; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by electron: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
The guy was not a Nigerian..

RIP
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Twoclans(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's still very pathetic that Nigeria is yet to have serious crime analysis units, autopsy availability at good cost and even indept investigation to deaths and so called suicides. angry

I follow a alot of crime story investigations by the whites and honestly with some results you don't need anyone to tell you the human mind is very deep.

This young man could have been deliberately poisoned by the so called girlfriend. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Dangwurugwu: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
This story is complete lies. Look at him very well you will see that he died because of Buhari's economic hardship.... hunger.

If this young man had a job believe me he won't think of killing himself.

Thunder fire the Dullard!

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Walexybobo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
If the story is anything to go by... then may his gentle soul honorably walk into the hell.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by laliga01: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's a foolish fool then grin

He died a useless death

Who dies because of a woman?

Don't jump to conclusions, that picture does show the headline. This bloggers can do anything for traffic.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by LordKO(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
He's a very foolish man. Those who failed to set their emotional firewall password with "goodness" will always experience this kind of ill result. Healthy relationship isn't negotiable.

And unhealthy relationship like the one he was involved in didn't rear its ugly head on the particular moment her frenemy of a girlfriend betrayed him. Therefore, supposing that he had his emotional firewall password set with goodness, he wouldn't have remained in the toxic relationship up to the moment he witnessed the unbearable episode.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by lincs25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is serious! congratulations for your death. you just won yourself hellfire!!
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by livebynite: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
this is why the price of garri needs to be reduced so everyone can be guaranteed breakfast in the morning so they can think clearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.