Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (50004 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
so u don't want me to invest in my future & that of my wife & unborn kids?

God punish devil

Shut up there!.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
cococandy:

Unfortunately, when the baby is born a living fully formed human being, It is no longer up to them to decide if they are going to take care of it or not. They have to. If the man says he doesn’t want anything to do with the child, it is up to him (as an opinion) but legally he has to take care of his child. so does the mom. None of them have any right then to leave the child to their fate.
Yes that may not be his wish. But he is not being made to use his body in a way that he doesn’t want to. Not the same thing at all.

However Before viability. When it’s not a fully formed human yet, the woman’s body is 100% responsible for keeping it going. She gets to make that decision. I’m sorry it’s not up to you to tell her what to do at that point.

People are signing contracts now if they agree to have kids together. that way you can influence her decision if she gets pregnant. Even then it’s not all black and white.
Are u forgetting they're in Nigeria? lol, No one will hold anybody legally responsible if the child is abandoned
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:

You don't need the lines striked-through.

Thanks for quoting that section. I still maintain that the man has no moral right to take the woman to court. Thank you.
sorry bout the first lines though
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by mukhcech(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
sorry bout the first lines though

No qualms... However, I was speaking in the Nigerian context.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Saintmary:

You know how hard a man will work to prove that his intentions are genuine, even though they're not. I don't see any paid price here, the lady dodged a bullet
Well, not all women are the same. They GENUINE WOMEN know when a FAKE MAN is trying to present himself as GENUINE. The major problem is not with these men but MAJORITY OF WOMEN PRACTICE SELF DECEPTION. How did she dodge a bullet when she actually opened her legs for him before getting married to him only to abort the babies in the name of HE IS NOT BEING IMMEDIATELY READY FOR MARRIAGE. My sister dont deceive yourself women pay the most price of shame NOT MEN, who knows what might have happened to that womb of her's after going through abortion. Only time will tell. She is even lucky to be alive some do end up six feet beneath the earth. Take it or leave it, she just took a bullet not dodged one. The records says SHE IS A FORNICATOR AS WELL AS A MURDERER. Being a murderer makes her higher in rank in the scale of attrocity. A GREATER CRIME THAN HER FORNICATING SUPPOSED HUSBAND. Women make una get brain abeg. NO RING FOR HAND NO TOTO SHOULD BE GIVEN. It is game over if you do otherwise.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by NnamdiN: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I disagree with you. The girlfriend should've atleast sought his permission before doing any stupid thing since he didn't deny the pregnancy.

If I were him, I won't take it so easy from them. angry
you have no claim whatsoever on someone you're not married to. At least where I come from

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LaudableXX: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
so u don't want me to invest in my future & that of my wife & unborn kids?

God punish devil
You did not think of the future of the girl and yourself, when you were busy sleeping with her, without being careful? Now that the consequences of your actions have landed, you are making noise about the future.... what kind of person are you?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
The rate at which ladies abort babies these days eh, especially those innocent looking ones, o di egwu o, how do she sleep at night after aborting twin.

Rawpidgin, just take heart, it might not even be your baby, she might be fuvking around.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BossLaifay(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
LaudableXX:

You did not think of the future of the girl and yourself, when you were busy sleeping with her, without being careful? Now that the consequences of your actions have landed, you are making noise about the future.... what kind of person are you?
A mumu pelsin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by pedrilo: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
are u on crack?

The fvck u talking about?
this same bad attitude landed u in dis mess
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Saintmary(f): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Well, not all women are the same. They GENUINE WOMEN know when a FAKE MAN is trying to present himself as GENUINE. The major problem is not with these men but MAJORITY OF WOMEN PRACTICE SELF DECEPTION. How did she dodge a bullet when she actually opened her legs for him before getting married to him only to abort the babies in the name of HE IS NOT BEING IMMEDIATELY READY FOR MARRIAGE. My sister dont deceive yourself women pay the most price of shame NOT MEN, who knows what might have happened to that womb of her's after going through abortion. Only time will tell. She is even lucky to be alive some do end up six feet beneath the earth. Take it or leave it, she just took a bullet not dodged one. The records says SHE IS A FORNICATOR AS WELL AS A MURDERER. Being a murderer makes her higher in rank in the scale of attrocity. A GREATER CRIME THAN HER FORNICATING SUPPOSED HUSBAND. Women make una get brain abeg. NO RING FOR HAND NO TOTO SHOULD BE GIVEN. It is game over if you do otherwise.

You are blaming the female for the sexual intercourse. How about the male sprinkling his seed indiscriminately up and down the country. Before you go sharing shame to females for engaging in sexual relations, remember they did it with someone. A man shouldn't request for sex when he hasn't put the ring on it. Atrocity? on which basis: religious, cultural or legal? I would have ignored your post but I know things have to change in this country. This culture of slut shaming the females should stop. Females won't have sex if males didn't ask for it. Females should get brain? How do you get something you already have. She dodged a bullet because she could have married a selfish, arrogant prick if she had waited for his "projects" to be completed before she "opened her legs". Finally, I'm not your Sister

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rOsy247(f): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2018
Dcholeric:

who dey arrest for getting someone pregnant?

na wa o....na force them force the girl?
the girl na pikin?
abeg kill that mentality... don't get pregnant for a guy outside marriage and start thinking of arrest o..the only arrest you can get is financial support.
I don't know when grown up women became babies that won't know they will get pregnant having unprotected sex...

Forget whatever you are on about. Quote me only if you have never witnessed or heard people arresting somebody for impregnating their daughter in naija, whether she consents or not. Some have been killed in the process. The case of Dinah in the bible comes to mind too, upon say pregnancy wasn't involved. Just don't impregnate somebody from that kind of family, simple

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Dcholeric: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2018
rOsy247:

Forget whatever you are on about. Quote me only if you have never witnessed or heard people arresting somebody for impregnating their daughter in naija, whether she consents or not. Some have been killed in the process. The case of Dinah in the bible comes to mind too, upon say pregnancy wasn't involved. Just don't impregnate somebody from that kind of family, simple
any woman that allow herself to be impregnated and thinks she can arrest the man is foolish...
it can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by discman2k2(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Afonjanightmare:

A heavy Bastard is what you are, who seeked advice from a lowlife like you?

As na you holy pass, avoid people like me by getting the fvck outta my mention, retarded slowpoke

Ur brain-dead, Cunt! If u were within myt reach ima squeeze d hella outa ur senseless skull, Ass-wipish fool!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rOsy247(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dcholeric:

it can only happen in Nigeria.

Thought u said it doesn't happen, now It happens only in Nigeria. I think I'm done with this baseless argument. I'm not in a court session with u. Cheers!!!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Dcholeric: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
rOsy247:

Thought u said it doesn't happen, now It happens only in Nigeria. I think I'm done with this baseless argument. I'm not in a court session with u. Cheers!!!
enjoy day....get pregnant and waste your money going to court (your allegations : we had unprotected sex and he got me pregnant ...lol) .

because some Nigerians can be stupid enough to take a case like this to court doesn't mean a judge will even listen to the end.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rOsy247(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dcholeric:

[s]enjoy day....get pregnant and waste your money going to court (your allegations : we had unprotected sex and he got me pregnant ...lol) .

because some Nigerians can be stupid enough to take a case like this to court doesn't mean a judge will even listen to the end.[/s]

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Report of Ultrasound scan done by the Op and his GF which showed she was carrying a twin pregnancy is a sufficient evidence and if the hospital where the abortion was procured is known, the police know how to get 'evidence' in such matters because that is one of their commonest means of getting money.

In Nigeria, formication between two consenting adults may be seen as immoral but not necessarily illegal, however abortion is a criminal offense.

miqos02:
can the op proof there was a pregnancy in the first place? is there a legalised relationship between the op and the girl in question? these are the facts you have to present before the police
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by miqos02(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyatz:
Report of Ultrasound scan done by the Op and his GF which showed she was carrying a twin pregnancy is a sufficient evidence and if the hospital where the abortion was procured is known, the police know how to get 'evidence' in such matters because that is one of their commonest means of getting money.

In Nigeria, formication between two consenting adults may be seen as immoral but not necessarily illegal, however abortion is a criminal offense.

and who is in possession of the test result? I can bet you its the woman. The man won't have any evidence.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by oyatz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Irrespective of the circumstances that leads to his/her birth, every child is legitimate in the eyes of God and the LAW.

Fornication , though may seem immoral but not really illegal and it is a problem of the parents NOT the children.

WORDWORLD:

If the unborn were not product of FORNICATION (sex before marriage) it most likely wouldnt have ended in such a crime, the MURDER of those twins. One evil begets another evil. Another man may think murdering her, and her mum will be the best thing to do and not to arrest. And only God knows where it will lead to by arresting the mum, well most likely MORE PAIN to all. Such ILL DEED while sowing the seed is now affecting everyone. PAIN AFTER ILLICIT PLEASURE. Him better arrest him preck well, well, cuff am to him balls.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by alstacs(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Arrest the mother for what exactly? Who is responsible for your set of twins not being here? The person who had her full faculties when she slept with you and got pregnant and chose to terminate the pregnancy or a mother who might have expressed an opinion and that’s it. You are angry at the wrong person here. Your now ex-girlfriend made a decision regardless of who might seem to have influenced her.
Move on from this be thankful you know what you know now rather than never at all.

My other worry is, arrest them for what?
Was the pregnancy terminated? Even it was, how would you proof it was not a miscarriage?

Even if it actually aborted, you will arrest the mother as who? As the husband of the girl you impregnated? Or you will represent the state and arrested them for procuring abortion? You don become government be that oh.

How can you even proof you are responsible for the pregnancy?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by brownshooga: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyatz:

what if she claims she had an accident nd had a miscarriage?
I bet u didnt think of dat one.

Btw there is no proof dat d guy is d father of d child nd she can deny knowing d broke deceptive guy too nd he wnt do anything about it.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by MissRaine69(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
alstacs:

Was the pregnancy terminated? Even it was, how would you proof it was not a miscarriage?

Even if it actually aborted, you will arrest the mother as who? As the husband of the girl you impregnated? Or you will represent the state and arrested them for procuring abortion? You don become government be that oh.

He is angry and he is bitter
Clearly a post written when he was thinking with an emotional brain.
There are guys who have found themselves in this situation and feel helpless.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyatz:
Irrespective of the circumstances that leads to his/her birth, every child is legitimate in the eyes of God and the LAW.

Fornication , though may seem immoral but not really illegal and it is a problem of the parents NOT the children.

"It is the PROBLEM of the parents........" well head or tail, IT IS A PROBLEM. "Fornication, though may seem immoral but really illegal" ABORTION IS A CRIME! Thank you for your mention.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Saintmary:

You are blaming the female for the sexual intercourse. How about the male sprinkling his seed indiscriminately up and down the country. Before you go sharing shame to females for engaging in sexual relations, remember they did it with someone. A man shouldn't request for sex when he hasn't put the ring on it. Atrocity? on which basis: religious, cultural or legal? I would have ignored your post but I know things have to change in this country. This culture of slut shaming the females should stop. Females won't have sex if males didn't ask for it. Females should get brain? How do you get something you already have. She dodged a bullet because she could have married a selfish, arrogant prick if she had waited for his "projects" to be completed before she "opened her legs". Finally, I'm not your Sister

Calling you my sister is simple communication in English language, most times people call me brother on here. It doesnt mean we are actually biological brothers my dear. O! sorry. You are not my DEAR, hahahaha. Na wa for Nairaland sha. SURE FEMALES SHOULD GET BRAIN O! Simply means they should have SELF RESPECT and DIGNITY. It is still that SELF DECEPTION in most of you ladies and like you have exhibited here that makes the BRAINLESS ONES get impregnanted outside wedlock only to become murderers (abort) after being used and thrown to the waste bin by Mr. IRRESPONSIBLE . If only you know the high rate at which ladies are doing abortion and the percentage who get their wombs destroyed and even die, you will advice your female folks to stop using what is between their legs called puccy to be doing the thinking for them and to start using what is between there two ears called brain. My sister, Ooops sorry i just called you sister. Its very true that sexual intercourse is undertaken by not the female alone. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF ABOUT THE OUT-COME OF ILLEGITIMATE SEX! I did not say men pay no price at all but that women pay the MOST PRICE. (since you no fit understand my calling you sister how you wan understand wetin i write sef) Go and ask Monica Lewinsky, she is till today paying the price of shame she and Bill Clinton commited more than a Decade ago and that is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (No bi Nigeria o) https://ideas.ted.com/want-to-help-prevent-online-bullying-comment-on-facebook/ . That is an example of the reality most BRAINLESS LADIES wont learn from, openning their legs for every Tom D!ck and Harry. By the way, the guy in question didnt deny the pregnancy, he welcomed it and agreed to even marry her. How is that being SELFISH? Because he asked for some time to put things in order before marrying her? A girl who is as a result of their both carelessness. If not for the pregnancy you think they both were thinking about marriage. The fact that this guy accepted the pregnancy doesnt make him selfish at all. IF TRUELY SHE LOVES THE GUY, SHE WOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HIM BUT SHE IS MOST LIKELY ENJOYING HER SLUTING AROUND, OPENNING HER LEGS WIDE LIKE COMPASSES FOR MEN AND DONT WANT IT TO BE TIED TOGETHER BY MARRIAGE. IF NOT WHY ABORT AFTER THE GUY WHO GIVE HER BELLE DON AGREE SAY HIM NA D PAPA AS WELL AS TO MARRY HER. Go first and start your education in the U.S.A about slut shaming females. If you succeed i bet Nigeria will be a piece of cake in your striving.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by oyatz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Point of correction sir,in Nigeria FORNICATION between two consenting adults may be seen as immoral by many (mostly hypocrites) but IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

If you aren't a virgin man or lady on your wedding day, you are also guilty of fornication. Virtually ALL of us have engaged in fornication before and nobody is holy.

WORDWORLD:

"It is the PROBLEM of the parents........" well head or tail, IT IS A PROBLEM. "Fornication, though may seem immoral but really illegal" ABORTION IS A CRIME! Thank you for your mention.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by oyatz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
The guy was cheated period.

I hope you know that in some families/culture, its a spiritual taboo to abort (especially your first born)? and some spiritual cleansing/atonement need to be performed to prevent repercussions.

1000 of the girl can't abort my first born and go scot free (anyway, I never had a pregnancy outside wedlock).

alstacs:

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyatz:
Point of correction sir,in Nigeria FORNICATION between two consenting adults may be seen as immoral by many (mostly hypocrites) but IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

If you aren't a virgin man or lady on your wedding day, you are also guilty of fornication. Virtually ALL of us have engaged in fornication before and nobody is holy.

Why is it that most FORNICATORS think that everyone is a fornicattor like them. Haba! Not every body is lacking in simple discipline o. Some sure belong to that exception " VIRGIN MAN OR LADY ON THEIR WEDDING DAY" hahaha "ALL OF US HAVE ENGAGE IN FORNICATION". lol. Well, i like your show of pride in that act o. Or are you not a fornicator?! (of course fornication is not illegal in Nigeria, i made a mistake while quoting you)
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by wait: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Learn from your mistakes, the real truth is known between the two of you, make better decisions in life, its time for you to move on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Saintmary(f): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Calling you my sister is simple communication in English language, most times people call me brother on here. It doesnt mean we are actually biological brothers my dear. O! sorry. You are not my DEAR, hahahaha. Na wa for Nairaland sha. SURE FEMALES SHOULD GET BRAIN O! Simply means they should have SELF RESPECT and DIGNITY. It is still that SELF DECEPTION in most of you ladies and like you have exhibited here that makes the BRAINLESS ONES get impregnanted outside wedlock only to become murderers (abort) after being used and thrown to the waste bin by Mr. IRRESPONSIBLE . If only you know the high rate at which ladies are doing abortion and the percentage who get their wombs destroyed and even die, you will advice your female folks to stop using what is between their legs called puccy to be doing the thinking for them and to start using what is between there two ears called brain. My sister, Ooops sorry i just called you sister. Its very true that sexual intercourse is undertaken by not the female alone. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF ABOUT THE OUT-COME OF ILLEGITIMATE SEX! I did not say men pay no price at all but that women pay the MOST PRICE. (since you no fit understand my calling you sister how you wan understand wetin i write sef) Go and ask Monica Lewinsky, she is till today paying the price of shame she and Bill Clinton commited more than a Decade ago and that is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (No bi Nigeria o) https://ideas.ted.com/want-to-help-prevent-online-bullying-comment-on-facebook/ . That is an example of the reality most BRAINLESS LADIES wont learn from, openning their legs for every Tom D!ck and Harry. By the way, the guy in question didnt deny the pregnancy, he welcomed it and agreed to even marry her. How is that being SELFISH? Because he asked for some time to put things in order before marrying her? A girl who is as a result of their both carelessness. If not for the pregnancy you think they both were thinking about marriage. The fact that this guy accepted the pregnancy doesnt make him selfish at all. IF TRUELY SHE LOVES THE GUY, SHE WOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HIM BUT SHE IS MOST LIKELY ENJOYING HER SLUTING AROUND, OPENNING HER LEGS WIDE LIKE COMPASS FOR ME AND DONT WANT IT TO BE TIED TOGETHER BY MARRIAGE. IF NOT WHY ABORT AFTER THE GUY WHO GIVE HER BELLE DON AGREE SAY HIM NA D PAPA AS WELL AS TO MARRY HER. Go first and start your education in the U.S.A about slut shaming females. If you succeed i bet Nigeria will be a piece of cake in your striving.
black and white mentality

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.