Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (49952 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2018
princetom1:

This one's are after money.... U no wet the ground well... Lemme consult unku Lexusgs430

Why arrest kwa? How old is the girlfriend? Is she above the age of consent?

After you arrest MIL, the pregnancy go re-appear again? You go arrest girlfriend too and FIL?

Make hin just waka jeje......
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by poseidon12: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2018
pat1612:
U placed your priorities they did their
Were u looking for a grand wedding?? Why dint u just tell them i can afford this sum of money for marriage immediately and when u do ur white wedding u can do it in style.but rather u chose to give other reasons.
Who am i to judge you by your actions shocked
Its just my point of view no offence intended at all as i dont know u tongue

He obviously didn't intend to marry the girl. He was looking for baby mama. In Nigeria, all you need to be regarded as married is to pay a little token as bride price, especially when the girl is already pregnant.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by olac21(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2018
The foetus was aborted because you no get money now..so bro-Go hide your face!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by majid666(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:
Boss, you have no right to arrest the woman. Bear your losses and find a woman to marry.
nice one and true talk
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by chiraqDemon(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Is abortion legal in Nigeria?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Essy697: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
can't do the trad immediately

Too many projects for now
Oga u also ve a fault, most Men won't do d marriage after d gal finally gives birth..It will now be like dy are begging him or forcing him to do the right thing, I think ds is what the gals parent is trying to avoid.

Since u ve d money, u would ve atleast done d Traditional Marriage..Sorry for ur loss tho, I hope u learn from this.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by koolg: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:
Boss, you have no right to arrest the woman. Bear your losses and find a woman to marry.

My own wonder be say another man is expected to marry that lady.
What is marriage now sef??
No more honorable.
Well, everyone with their lifestyles
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:

He has every right to have this issue at court if he solemnly wishes provided that test fathomed it that he is the one that got their daughter impregnated. In fact,the parents of the girl has no right to have their daughter abort a pregnancy that is his and girlfriend... It is a serious medical offence.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

Guy, what should I do to you now? Bless your wisdom.

When I read his side of the story, thought I was going to puke. See how he chose projects over his woman and unborn child. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by 400billionman: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother
You impregnated her but building house was more important to you, : marrying her was also a project. Your excuse no cogent. What of court marriage and wine carrying?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by 400billionman: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy
Simple but!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ranksz: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Wow. So painful. It hurts me so much as if I'm the op.
Pls take heart. Twins for that matter.
Expose her actions all over her social media.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by princetom1(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why arrest kwa? How old is the girlfriend? Is she above the age of consent?

After you arrest MIL, the pregnancy go re-appear again? You go arrest girlfriend too and FIL?

Make hin just waka jeje......

2nded.

I sympathize with op, op body go don dey road say this year him go be father, not just father bt father of twins... It must be quite painful
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by MARKETfund: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2018
xynerise:
1. You are not married to her and you can't arrest anybody because no proof the child belongs to you(She may deny it).

2. Did you do scan to know if she was carrying twin or it was a guess work?

3. Bro, you don't promise a girl's parent you will come and pay bride price after your project. Are you a learner?

@op listen to Mr Antelope,
he's talking from experience grin grin grin

xynerise:

Who is pondering what I am pondering? grin

Hope you didn't promise your "girlfriend" you will pay her dowry after you blow? grin

See jab shocked shocked shocked

This old man you still gat your groove on grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
thanks bro cry

Never been this hurt all my life

Twins!!!

That`s two human beings who might have found the cure for cancer shocked
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by discman2k2(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You'll only seek the permission of a serious man not a man that deception is written all over him.

Bros, u dey even mind d cheap crook! Imagine the guys effrontery?! "I'll come nvack for the Marriage after she's given birth ". U think, probably because they're poor they also have lost their dignity as parents?!
Ur father! If I were close to u as u speak those words out I'd blow u a resounding twin slap!!! Ewu! U defiled their precious baby, did d correct thing to see them, but did the wrong thing to insult them! Project ko, Proko ni!

If u were the parent would u want ur daughter to bne married after she deliver her illegitimate twins? Would u, answer me?!!!!

You're not owkay upstairs for even bringing such topic here to NL. Worst of it, i still read u insulting & using swear words on members who told u dia candid mind.

I'm waiting for ur insult or swear words so I can use u to make a gud ensample of how Idyotics shld b disciplined!
SHIOR!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by MARKETfund: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You'll only seek the permission of a serious man not a man that deception is written all over him.

Now am dead grin grin grin

Do you know him somewhere before, or is there something you're not telling?

Is the girl in question your Sister/Niece/Cousin etc?
Take am easy on the dude bro
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Ginaruby: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Believe me God just saved you from a useless and stupid family....

FATHER after seeing u allowed his daughter to abort ...shows hight of Irresponsibility in the man's brain...

MOTHER after seeing u also allowed her daughter to abort.... show that she aborted alot when she was younger and is still aborting.... Very irresponsible mother... because no responsible mother will consent to that...

DAUGHTER, never loved you, believe you me.... God just saved you....

Down to sue...

It's a good case and you will win... but dont waste funds on irresponsible fools...

Just make what they are hiding public... by informing their family pastor their village head and the eldest man in their community and watch their sin deal with them...

Or you can push up by going to their church ...key in for testimony and when u are giving the opportunity shame them...

Then the fools coming here to say which project is more important than marriage....

I won't insult u people much because I believe most of you are not married...

Without the projects.... how will the family survive abi u think traditional marriage can buy pampers, milk and feed a family...

The family is a inpatient family... and u would have regretted.....

#YuorMotehrsPareyrsSvaedYou

Please make sure u thank me later...
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Saintmary(f): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My dear, don't wish. ALL ladies know such a story but most LOVE to act STUP!D. Who pays the most price? Men?!!! All women know the answer very well yet most will still be opening their legs up and down without ring in hand.
You know how hard a man will work to prove that his intentions are genuine, even though they're not. I don't see any paid price here, the lady dodged a bullet
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by toniacan(f): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2018
I lack appropriate words to describe your girlfriend, such a lady can even abort a child while married if conditions are not favorable. No need arresting anyone because the foetus wasn't forced out of her.
Do not worry, the things we do have a way of haunting us later. One day , mother and daughter will look back and cry had I known.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2018
discman2k2:

Bros, u dey even mind d cheap crook! Imagine the guys effrontery?! "I'll come nvack for the Marriage after she's given birth ". U think, probably because they're poor they also have lost their dignity as parents?!
Ur father! If I were close to u as u speak those words out I'd blow u a resounding twin slap!!! Ewu! U defiled their precious baby, did d correct thing to see them, but did the wrong thing to insult them! Project ko, Proko ni!

If u were the parent would u want ur daughter to bne married after she deliver her illegitimate twins? Would u, answer me?!!!!

You're not owkay upstairs for even bringing such topic here to NL. Worst of it, i still read u insulting & using swear words on members who told u dia candid mind.

I'm waiting for ur insult or swear words so I can use u to make a gud ensample of how Idyotics shld b disciplined!
SHIOR!!!

Dont mind the wencher. God go punish that his useless preek. Project my ass.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2018
seniorgozman:

Hmm, unserious person will never agree to see your parents

Lies, the best way to deceive a girl is to appear to be serious and that includes seeing her parents.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by pedo360: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2018
All I see is just biased set of human beings. when a man tells a woman to abort a baby it is no crime but when a lady decides to abort a baby it is a crime. how many of you guys here supporting the op can say they have never asked their babe to abort a pregnancy. to the op swear you have never had another girl abort a pregnancy. let's just be sincere you insulted the girls parents by indirectly telling them there daughter has a second hand value hence the reason why she is not among you top priority. marriage is not by force.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by bomasek(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Good morning
How u doing
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
bomasek:
How u doing
You didn't mention in the dead thread. I'm good, you?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

stupid comment he had no money it's anoda way to say he is not financially OK when d pregnancy occurred n he took responsibility by accepting d pregnancy n also going to see d parents y don't u give him d money to do d wedding

dats how u go about borrowing to do weddings while owing landlord n every oda person n it's not a must u must comment cos u want likes or mention sometimes common sense is not common

If you're not ready for marriage don't deceive a girl into pregnancy and turn your back on her in the name of projects. I don't support the abortion though but the dude was playing games here.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by JideAmuGiaka: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin fool!

Shut up runaway wencher.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by hopexter(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2018
From your post, it can easily be seen how self centered you are. You want to marry on credit with twins on the way. You couldn't afford a marriage how then can you take care of twins and their mother. Just put yourself in your (ex)-girlfriend's head and think it through. The decision for abortion wasn't her mother's but hers. Your preek needs to be arrested until your project is completed.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

If you're not ready for marriage don't deceive a girl into pregnancy and turn your back on her in the name of projects. I don't support the abortion though but the dude was playing games here.

it is easy to pass judgement on others now tell me which relationship in this present time that people dont involve in premarital sex?

he may have things dat may have tied down his money n what u dont understand about a family is when a child n woman comes in the resources are divided into 3 n d man works with only one part d other two is for d family.

he wants to do introduction is a good idea he accepts d pregnancy n would have married her if he had d cash i may fault him for not using d little resources to pay d bride price but he did d right thing
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by boyjo: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2018
ladyF:

But you're not comfortable enough to do traditional? cheesy

Imagine!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2018
princetom1:

2nded.

I sympathize with op, op body go don dey road say this year him go be father, not just father bt father of twins... It must be quite painful

He needs to look on the brighter side....... Death wey only comot cap, nah to give thanks......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.