Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (27162 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by MhizzAJ(f): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
u are thinked u haved seen an husband materia in bus nebucadiNEEZAR undecided

He's ma church membercheesy
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Beautiful faces on ur dp...
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by adaksbullet: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

He's ma church membercheesy
neezar:

lol...nooo

I am reaching out for souls cool
u are whant too used churh too covered ur promisicutity abi? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Amarabae and safia comes to mind. . Two useless frustrated olosholized online warriors!!! grin
Sekxy, queensekxy or delusional or whatever is a good example. grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
u are whant too used ch
urh too covered ur promisicutity abi? undecided
lol...not at all boss
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by WotzupNG: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
lalasticlala it's getting hot in here
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by OnyeOGA(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
you must be dirty.
grin

No wonder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by fhorlar(f): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol...but wait ooo...why is this guy so pained sef?

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by hedonistic: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
bujebudanu1:
That pata gigan got me like
Omo buruku ni bobo yen
Joor kini translation?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by diggz: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

lol..werey

U coming 2 camp wink

Why are you everywhere doctor neezar? grin
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Cjay2020(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
ohk..we have heard,,next time learn to work and don't be a foolish broke idiot on the net..next!!

...its fair for him to work and earn... and make sure u do same... this life is no freebie

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
classicMan22:
ur list is incomplete were is baican. ladyGoddiva and that Aba bleach of a girl Queensexy undecided

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
ohk..we have heard,,next time learn to work and don't be a foolish broke idiot on the net..next!!

How does a guy being broke affect you really if he ain't trying to live off you?

9 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by EdenChuk(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Everything is news on Nairaland... I think you guys can do better...
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Kennylash11(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

Are u poor and dirty ?? wink

Wait oh I'm not understanding this, you guys sha dey Yab this babe with Epic reply every time she sef no dey mind her business
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by volcel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
lolllll hes right! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
diggz:

Why are you everywhere doctor neezar? grin
lol...na my sister be that oo

Just decided 2 stroll into romance section
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Culin(f): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Honestly I think he's right. It's so annoying when I listen to girls who had to get down with 4 guys to buy a London used Samsung phone complain about a guy using a tecno phone. I've never seen a made woman complain or insult a guy because of his financial status.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kennylash11:

Wait oh I'm not understanding this, you guys sha dey Yab this babe with Epic reply every time she sef no dey mind her business
not yabbing her
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by flex04(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

sorry aunty
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by diggz: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

lol...na my sister be that oo

Just decided 2 stroll into romance section

Your sister kwa? shocked lipsrsealed issoriite.....I dey wait for una against Sevilla......no long thing angry
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by KKKWHITE(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
the only thing a broke girl can offer is sex and that is where their brains are located

13 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
diggz:

Your sister kwa? shocked lipsrsealed issoriite.....I dey wait for una against Sevilla......no long thing angry
lol....U stay in lekki ryt
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by phenom666(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Some of this broke gals on nairaland are in their 30s living a rejected lifestyle. Sad and alone
cry

6 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
fhorlar:
Lol...but wait ooo...why is this guy so pained sef?

Entitled biitches are always a pain in the ass. That's how one I met barely a month started giving me attitude simply because I was unyielding to her demand for money. I gave her a dress down that left her in total shock. The following day she came to apologize with sex. Now things are looking healthy for us.

3 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by flex04(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I called with my aunt's phone cos mine was bad but i've fixed it
Will check on you larra

Don't talk to me in that tone again
You really scared me cheesy

pchat your selfs jare
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by eherbal(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
'pata gigan' sighted grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by diggz: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

lol....U stay in lekki ryt

Ikoyi....you wan dash me something?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Of course not

Na here nairaland boys go get power

But if you don't have a job you have no right to tell a man that he is poor

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
diggz:

Ikoyi....you wan dash me something?
me wey still dey hustle cool
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by diggz: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

me wey still dey hustle cool

Ogbeni forget hustle ojare....all of us naim dey hustle together....abeg where the thing wey you wan gimme?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by sanpipita(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Boys will still go seeking their attention, note I said boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023 / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.