Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (27165 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

He's ma church membercheesy
na so e take de start. Next we go hear how una kneel down for front of church elders to explain how it happened.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Snow87:
she wan commit suicide, na God save me from that once chance of a girl.

You dodged a bullet bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Snow87(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

You dodged a bullet bro smiley
No be small chun chin o
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
some girls are just lazy with pvssy as their income vault....

it shall come to pass when they will be used as se..x to..ys with flowing blood....

advice for them .. live a decent life by using your brain

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh but might reach Imo too
ur new number cool
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
na so e take de start. Next we go hear how una kneel down for front of church elders to explain how it happened.
lol...werey
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by twicenoni(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Of course not

Na here nairaland boys go get power

Talk true we no go beat u. at least we fit help u abi

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by mich2012: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lolzz very true but it's rather unfortunate.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by joshrare(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:
Are u poor and dirty ?? wink

Jeeeeessssu

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Tobycharles: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Tobycharles: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

Y so pained? Obviously u fall into the category

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
u are thinked u haved seen an husband materia in bus nebucadiNEEZAR undecided
dis guy ehncheesy

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Ripama: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
bujebudanu1:
That pata gigan got me like

Omo buruku ni bobo yen
The Kanu & Okocha's laughter appeared so real with your comment. I couldn't avoid not to laugh.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by adaksbullet: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
lefulefu:
dis guy ehncheesy
me that his born 7 child's u are call guy? angry angry angry angry

Are u think am I ur mate? angry angry angry
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by halfbloodprince(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
true same way ugly girls are the quickest to shame men with their looks

dude u live in Sunyani?

that's mad cuz I live at the Ssnit flats
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by kwessiStewie2(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2018
halfbloodprince:

dude u live in Sunyani?
that's mad cuz I live at the Ssnit flats
you Ghanaian?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by durubennie(m): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Fourwinds:
some girls are just lazy with pvssy as their income vault....

it shall come to pass when they will be used as se..x to..ys with flowing blood....

advice for them .. live a decent life by using your brain
Kudos 2 u
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by koraydayazeez(f): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2018
The problem is may girls don't know how to create economic opportunities for themselves. I bet those girls don't know there is an online marketplace where they can sell clothes they don't wear often. They can even collect from their friends to sell without stress: https://thriftstoreng.com/sell-with-us/
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
neezar:

ur new number cool
Collect from lefu ....
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:

jesu!!sorry about that sis..
thank God for your health...you are good now smileysmiley

nope,,just for the main time grin
Haha badgirl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
durubennie:
Kudos 2 u
thanks
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Collect from lefu ....
Alright dear
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by noblemikky(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Awon shepeteri, awon omo shepetepon........
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Thegamingorca(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=65609026][/quote]

She's pretty
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Tollzara(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
edimolu:
lol
Hey, bro. Message me on WhatsApp. Some shìt happened and I lost all my contacts. embarassed
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by halfbloodprince(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=kwessiStewie2 post=65624993]you Ghanaian?

yh moms is
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by edimolu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tollzara:
Hey, bro. Message me on WhatsApp. Some shìt happened and I lost all my contacts. embarassed
done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.