Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (27157 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

2 wer

To collect Konji as usual, Una no fit do without It. Pathetic Beings Spiiits on u People.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Holamscoh:

To collect Konji as usual, Una no fit do without It. Pathetic Beings Spiiits on u People.
What's this one saying??

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by hedonistic: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

How does a guy being broke affect you really if he ain't trying to live off you?

This is a multi billion dollar question.

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by TechAddiction: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I called with my aunt's phone cos mine was bad but i've fixed it
Will check on you larra

Don't talk to me in that tone again
You really scared me cheesy

MhizzAJ u no even get better phone sef, u come dey wrry for online here..... Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
sanpipita:
Boys will still go seeking their attention, note I said boys

Those ones no fit do without pussy, better still they might be using their glory.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
The rate at which some nigerian girls are filthy dirty and hungry ehnYou need to see the way I do avoid them like Ebola. I'm just concentrating on my future. I gave up on them few years back. They are full of shiiiiit.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Justabadguy: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Watch the only man/musician that claims to be richer than DAVIDO, and do you think he is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqya-dC262k

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by kense88: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Of course not

Na here nairaland boys go get power

But you sound like you are.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

yup

It's been a while
Yes o
Going to be in naij by the 26th of this month .. can’t wait
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes o
Going to be in naij by the 26th of this month .. can’t wait
lag ryt??
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by nellyelitz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

Are u poor and dirty ?? wink
must she use microphone before you believe her?

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

lag ryt??
Yh but might reach Imo too
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

I'm doing just fine,,you left without a notice embarassed

thank God you are back..kiss

how's everything? ?smiley
Everything is good , was I’ll for a while but I’m ok now sha wink
We thank God o..
Is this ur main now?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
edgeP:
"Awon onipata gigan"
Rotfl
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh but might reach Imo too
I might be free during that period sha

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by godofuck231: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
ahh ahh your name be like another warrior, mhizz, na so una de bear name wen una papa no give una
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by highqueen(f): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Everything is good , was I’ll for a while but I’m ok now sha wink We thank God o.. Is this ur main now?
jesu!!sorry about that sis.. thank God for your health...you are good now smileysmiley

nope,,just for the main time grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Yemea1: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

What do you do for a living? Number 1on the list of...
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by godofuck231: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

I try as possible to avoid them, the ask for call credit on the first day you meet or call them and demand for a g class as a first gift, yes their families live in a fowl cage-like house

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by durubennie(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
Guilty Conscience wink[quote author=MhizzAJ post=65603562]
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by bujebudanu1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
hedonistic:

Joor kini translation?

Starched dirty pant

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Sleezwizz: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

Are u one of them?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by greatman247(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

He makes a whole lot of sense here not just because he is a man but mainly because he said the truth and truth hurts only if you're broke and dirty girl he talked about, period.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by popcykaylah(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
Chai are you one of them?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Snow87(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
Hehehehe, e pain this one gahn
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Snow87(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
this op finish work no be small. since I dump my leach of a girl after paying her off my life never remain the same. Jobless people.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Snow87:
this op finish work no be small. since I dump my leach of a girl after paying her off my life never remain the same. Jobless people.

You paid her off? shocked

Did she threaten you or something
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by awakeuche(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
I swear this shit is true, working Class ladies don't look down on a guy because you don't own a car, they look at his potentials.
The jobless one's just want a bank, any bank that pays the bills. Fast forward 4 years and they begin to go to 3 churches in 1 Sunday. � �
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

I think she is....
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Snow87(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

You paid her off? shocked

Did she threaten you or something
she wan commit suicide, na God save me from that once chance of a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.