Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist (13081 Views)

When Agnostic/atheist Ask For Evidence, This Is What We Mean / My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

No screen grabs for u... go on hating.

I will teach him self confidence and how to tell haters like u to go to hell when u try to relegate him.

LMAO who says I am hating? I am simply expressing myself quite "frankly". I guess you can see into my spirit now to see that I am hating.

Unlike you who eats, shits and breathes hatred, some of us cannot stay in such a putrid environment. But I guess that is where you thrive so no qualms. Not everyone loves a nice clean house. Some still prefer the sewers.

You whose comments show so much Complex personality issues is now the one who wishes to teach someone else self Confidence? LMAO Jokes all day grin

How do you tell anyone to go to hell? Its plain English in its simplest form. You simply say GO TO HELL! No decorations, no do overs, just a simple 3 word sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

The op has admitted that it was not a christian group and he was not insultive (he even backed it up with his nairaland profile- as he is not insultive on nairalan)

Do you now admit that you lied and were not honest?

Can you for once, try to be the good christian you claim to be?

The mumu had the audacity to call me dumb for showing him that the group was not a christian group neither was the group hosting him. Now the op has come with the same reality i have been making him see he is now asking for screen grab.
Oga butterfly why didnt u ask for screen grab before making unfound assumption?
See as the dude just de embarass himself
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

I have three words for you

1) Who cares

2) Who cares

3) Who bloody well cares.

And I have one sentence to add to this.

Your opinions about me are as good as trash. Seen and duly discarded

Well said Sir. I note with admiration how powerful you navigate through the valley of the shadow of death.

PLEASE NOTE: You have a higher calling on your destiny.There are millions of enlightened persons that desperately need your wisdom.

The mighty JESUS said that, " No one can come to him, except if the are sent by the Father God."
It is time for you to shake the dust of Nairaland atheists off your heart and go to another town.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

The op has admitted that it was not a christian group and he was not insultive (he even backed it up with his nairaland profile- as he is not insultive on nairalan)

Do you now admit that you lied and were not honest?

Can you for once, try to be the good christian you claim to be?

Can you for once be smart and prove to me that freethinkers are actually smart?

He said he did something on a whatsapp group and instead of tendering that as evidence he is pointing me to his nairaland posts which have absolutely nothing to do with whatever was being discussed on the whatsapp group and has nothing to do with the topic of discussion and does not harbour the same people. And you want me to actually believe you are Intelligent?

Whatever happened to PROOF when people make claims? Is it because he is an atheist like you that would mean you would not demand for his proof? I know if this was a Christian saying this about an atheists actions in a whatsapp group a lot of you would demand to see his proof.

For once be a smart atheist / freethinker you claim to be.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

LMAO who says I am hating? I am simply expressing myself quite "frankly". I guess you can see into my spirit now to see that I am hating.

Unlike you who eats, shits and breathes hatred, some of us cannot stay in such a putrid environment. But I guess that is where you thrive so no qualms. Not everyone loves a nice clean house. Some still prefer the sewers.

You whose comments show so much Complex personality issues is now the one who wishes to teach someone else self Confidence? LMAO Jokes all day grin

How do you tell anyone to go to hell? It's plain English in its simplest form. You simply say GO TO HELL! No decorations, no do overs, just a simple 3 word sentence.

Do u even wonder how i turn u to a cry baby whenever i am discussing with u?

Butterflylion indeed... now u sound like butterflymouse.

Personality issue ke... u are tryin to psychoanalyse me? When i come unto u i make u run helter skelter saying unimportant things.
U have made a fool enough of urself. The group was not a Christian group neither was the op being hosted.
U are a hater.. u are going to hell. Deal with it.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

The mumu had the audacity to call me dumb for showing him that the group was not a christian group neither was the group hosting him. Now the op has come with the same reality i have been making him see he is now asking for screen grab.
Oga butterfly why didnt u ask for screen grab before making unfound assumption?
See as the dude just de embarass himself

I just came from the thread where he was exposed as a dishonest clown who uses alternate monikers to like and share his own posts.

Just like his scammer brothers (Alex Ekueme aka 4evergod), he will soon ditch his current username and start with a new low-profile one.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

He said he did something on a whatsapp group and instead of tendering that as evidence he is pointing me to his nairaland posts which have absolutely nothing to do with whatever was being discussed on the whatsapp group and has nothing to do with the topic of discussion and does not harbour the same people. And you want me to actually believe you are Intelligent?

Whatever happened to PROOF when people make claims? Is it because he is an atheist like you that would mean you would not demand for his proof? I know if this was a Christian saying this about an atheists actions in a whatsapp group a lot of you would demand to see his proof.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

You are now asking for proof when your imbecilic assumptions were called out. Why didnt you ask for evidence before assuming that it was a christian group?

Your dishonesty is making you look like a clown on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Lol... he pointed u to his nairaland posts so that u can use ur brain for once.
The messed u up... he indirectly said... USE UR BRAIN!!!
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Do u even wonder how i turn u to a cry baby whenever i am discussing with u?

Butterflylion indeed... now u sound like butterflymouse.

Personality issue ke... u are tryin to psychoanalyse me? When i come unto u i make u run helter skelter saying unimportant things.
U have made a fool enough of urself. The group was not a Christian group neither was the op being hosted.
U are a hater.. u are going to hell. Deal with it.

LMAO so far the one who has been crying for reasons best known to him has been you. I on the other hand have been as cool as a cucumber. You do think too highly of yourself. Over here what you actually are meant for is comic relief as you help bring some laughter my way as I watch you contort in all directions for no reason whatsoever. grin

You must be a well trained contortionist. Loving it though cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Lol... he pointed u to his nairaland posts so that u can use ur brain for once.
The messed u up... he indirectly said... USE UR BRAIN!!!

He directly said you are not using yours.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Stop making a fool of yourself.

You are now asking for proof when your imbecilic assumptions were called out. Why didnt you ask for evidence before assuming that it was a christian group?

Your dishonesty is making you look like a clown on this forum.

Dishonesty by asking for actual direct proof of his claim?

Dishonesty is something you have shredded a long time ago and somehow has become a human bigot when it comes to dishonesty.

Wait! Why do you atheists ask Christians for proof whenever they make claims again? cheesy

Are atheists immune to showing the same proof when it is demanded from them?

Your dishonesty has made you look like a clown a long time ago. Have you bothered to note how I have been addressing you for a while now? That should give you a hint.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Dishonesty by asking for actual direct proof of his claim?

Dishonesty is something you have shredded a long time ago and somehow has become a human bigot when it comes to dishonesty.

Wait! Why do you atheists ask Christians for proof whenever they make claims again? cheesy

Are atheists immune to showing the same proof when it is demanded from them?

Your dishonesty has made you look like a clown a long time ago. Have you bothered to note how I have been addressing you for a while now? That should give you a hint.

shocked

This guy can lie!!!

Did you not state that it was a christian group?

You are a true scammer! 4evergod would be proud of you!

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Atheism is a gate way to Satanism. Shunning scornful Atheists is a good way to go.
Every man will stand before the judgement seat of Christ to give account of their works.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

It is appointed unto man to die once and after this the judgement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by Opentokwowledge: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
You've now learnt when to shut your trap and when to open it, yeah?
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

LMAO so far the one who has been crying for reasons best known to him has been you. I on the other hand have been as cool as a cucumber. You do think too highly of yourself. Over here what you actually are meant for is comic relief as you help bring some laughter my way as I watch you contort in all directions for no reason whatsoever. grin

Lol very loud. I see the guys contortions.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Lol very loud.

Tramadol abuse is a bad thing.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

shocked

This guy can lie!!!

Did you not state that it was a christian group?

You are a true scammer! 4evergod would be proud of you!

Did he not state the topic of discussion? Did he not say he gave the discussion quite a twist which made them begin to look at him funny ?

Common sense 101

This is a faceless forum where anyone can make a claim just to make a thread either interesting or solicit pity or rage from a targeted audience.

He needs to show actual proof that this incident did happen and how can he do this? He can do this by posting his comment (screegrabbed) which he said was quite a twist on the whatsapp group.

Now that is common sense 101

But do you reason along the lines of this common sense 101? No you don't

One of the many human frailties is the ability to lie and cook up stories without blinking an eye and atheists are very good at this due to having no moral foundation. So I need to see his actual direct proof of this chat.

No be NASA exam be dis o. Na simple whatsapp chat screengrab. grin

The entire epileptic fit and contortions have simply been based on this.

Party A has headache and Party S and F are taking aspirin on behalf of Party A. If that isn't being dumb, I wonder what is?
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
solite3:
Atheism is a gate way to Satanism. Shunning scornful Atheists is a good way to go.
Every man will stand before the judgement seat of Christ to give account of their works.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

It is appointed unto man to die once and after this the judgement.
Thank you so much for this superior insight into a seriously distorted reality.
May the creator God bless you.

I LOVE YOU JESUS !!
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Did he not state the topic of discussion? Did he not say he gave the discussion quite a twist which made them begin to look at him funny ?

Common sense 101

This is a faceless forum where anyone can make a claim just to make a thread either interesting or solicit pity or rage from a targeted audience.

He needs to show actual proof that this incident did happen and how can he do this? He can do this by posting his comment (screegrabbed) which he said was quite a twist on the whatsapp group.

One of the many human frailties is the ability to lie and cook up stories without blinking an eye and atheists are very good at this due to having no moral foundation. So I need to see his actual direct proof of this chat.

Party A has headache and Party S and F are taking aspirin on behalf of Party A. If that isn't being dumb, I wonder what is?
I agree, you are absolutely correct !! What are the hidden or not so hidden motives of these dumb dudes.

Nevertheless, in a strange way these dudes have taught me valuable lessons of why not to choose ATHEISM. Christianity is scientifically verifiable as the most superior SPIRITUAL and intellectual movement the world has ever encountered.

But let's say there were only two choices for me.
Between atheism and Islam. Which is the wisest choice to make ?
I will choose Islam.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

He directly said you are not using yours.

Lol ..
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Cool cucumber, tell us more on how u are feeling. The more u talk the more u make a fool of urself. Now tell us how happy u are..
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Cool cucumber, tell us more on how u are feeling. The more u talk the more u make a fool of urself. Now tell us how happy u are..

I am glad you are seeing how much of a fool you were making yourself to look which would necessitate your sudden shortening of posts and the dousing of the gutter talk from you (at least to a degree).

Keep working on it. You will get there.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

I am glad you are seeing how much of a fool you were making yourself to look which would necessitate your sudden shortening of posts and the dousing of the gutter talk from you (at least to a degree).

Keep working on it. You will get there.

Lol... u actually didnt have to respond with this nonsense. I will humble u in this forum... this is just a tip of the iceberg.
Mumu Yahweh worshipper. Short post long post... are u also counting how many words. Fool. By the time i finish with u... when u see my moniker u will run

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Lol... u actually didnt have to respond with this nonsense. I will humble u in this forum... this is just a tip of the iceberg.
Mumu Yahweh worshipper. Short post long post... are u also counting how many words. Fool. By the time i finish with u... when u see my moniker u will run

SMH more epileptic contortions while I laugh some more over here grin

People are displaying intelligence in life and all you have to offer is the typical market woman / agbero (ya mama and ya papa lifestyle of insulting anything that flys or crawls or creeps around your vicinity even when unprovoked)

Your moniker is not the atomic bomb. Heck it's not even capable of popping like popcorn. To explode dey hungry you and you no sabi road go sambisa? cheesy

Here am I now taunting you omo e-mayweather keep throwing your e-punches while expecting them to give me a physical concussion grin

Na siddon look and laugh I dey now for where you dey grin cheesy

No be only tip of the iceberg na shoulder blade of the iceberg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by CuteMadridista: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
There was a WhatsApp group I belonged to about a year or so ago and an interesting thing happened on it too. the group wasn't made for religious discussion but I can't really remember the exact reason for the group right now.

part of the rule given in the group is for people not to bring posts unrelated to the group into the group(which includes religion, it was stated as examples) but leave it at the door. However I noticed Christians flouted this rule like its nothing with no warning nor punishment from the Admins (who are very active in the group) while other rules are - to a reasonable extent - enforced.
One morning someone started posting a long copy paste of their usual religious stuff (which they usually post morning noon and night) and I challenged it telling him to take the rule serious and stop flouting the rules, asking him how it'll feel to him if Muslims in the group start posting that Jesus was just a prophet not a saviour or pagans start posting for people to come and worship Amadioha/Sango and leave powerless white Jesus alone or me as an atheist saying all religions are nonsense? I then said the rules are made to be respected and we shouldn't flout it anyhow just because we want to preach our belief as it can degrade to religious arguments which is not something the Group was created for. The guy I was talking to replied with "You need Jesus" to which I replied "No!". I stopped whatsapping for a few hours and later I decide to check my groups again and see what's up with them only to see I've been Removed from that group!!!

I chatted up the admin that deleted me to ask what rule I broke to warrant straight dismissal from the group as the rule is that one would be given some number of warnings before being deleted to which he said I "Brought religious topic into the group". I said that's not correct as someone else brought it and I simply said the rules - which he had a hand in creating - was being flouted by that person and I reiterated the lack of prior warning. he replied with "we don't tolerate religious discussion". it sounded like the guy knew what he was doing and his mind made up so at that point I checked his DP and saw Kumuyi's picture, checked his status and its about Jesus. it then dawned on me what that rule not to bring any religion into the group means, while it means don't bring any, in reality it actually means "Asides Pro-christian messages, no other religious messages are allowed here" and my asking how the poster would feel if Muslims, pagan and atheist me starts posting in the group our own thoughts on religion made the admin feel kinda insecure and hurt as it would mean he either has to change the rule or start enforcing it, a quandary as enforcing them would mean going against preaching his flavour of religion and changing the rule to accommodate only Christianity might bring backlash from members of other religions. better delete me and act like nothing happened

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

People are displaying intelligence in life and all you have to offer is the typical market woman / agbero (ya mama and ya papa lifestyle of insulting anything that flys or crawls or creeps around your vicinity even when unprovoked)

Your moniker is not the atomic bomb. Heck it's not even capable of popping like popcorn. To explode dey hungry you and you no sabi road go sambisa? cheesy

Here am I now taunting you omo e-mayweather keep throwing your e-punches while expecting them to give me a physical concussion grin

I am tearing my hair out from laughter. My jaws are aching. From laughter. Frankenstein was giving you E-punches with the tip of his iceberg, and you even honored him by renaming him Mayweather.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Common sense 101

Oga, I never said that his story was true or false. I have no conclusion.

I only asked you how you arrived at the chat group being a Christian chat group and how you knew that he was disrespectful.

You were the one making assumptions about the op without evidence and now, you want to play the victim.

This is how scammers behave. They try to guilt trip their victims when they are caught in a lie.

3 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2018
[s]
superhumanist:

Oga, I never said that his story was true or false. I have no conclusion.

I only asked you how you arrived at the chat group being a Christian chat group and how you knew that he was disrespectful.

You were the one making assumptions about the op without evidence and now, you want to play the victim.

This is how scammers behave. They try to guilt trip their victims when they are caught in a lie.
[/s]

Tell the OP to put up the screengrab of the whatsapp chat and prove me wrong then. Make a meal of it will you?
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

Please, can you tell your tramadol addict buddy (sciencewwatch) to stop acting the fool. Licking butt is for losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2018
superhumanist:

Please, can you tell your tramadol addict buddy (sciencewwatch) to stop acting the fool. Licking butt is for losers

That means you are a loser too because you have been licking butt all day here you must have gotten full of shìt by now grin
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:
[s][/s]

Tell the OP to put up the screengrab of the whatsapp chat and prove me wrong then. Make a meal of it will you?

Lol. You should have asked for screen grab first before running your mouth and jumping to conclusions.

Oga, can you just admit that you jumped the gun by claiming that it was a Christian group?

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

That means you are a loser too because you have been licking butt all day here you must have gotten full of shìt by now grin

At least, I am neither a scammer nor drug addict. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Layman's Question About The Multiverse Theory? / Pastor Chris Oyakilome / Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.