Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist (13078 Views)

When Agnostic/atheist Ask For Evidence, This Is What We Mean / My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2018
superhumanist:

Lol. You should have asked for screen grab first before running your mouth and jumping to conclusions.

Oga, can you just admit that you jumped the gun by claiming that it was a Christian group?

Can you just admit that you lack common sense 101? Please if you cannot take the hint from my tone and choice if words then let me tell you directly. Stop quoting me until you receive some common sense.

Your version of freethinking is devoid of that and it makes your responses deficient and rather "goo goo ga ga". Do something real about this and then maybe we can have a proper conversation without me shooing you off all the time.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

Can you just admit that you lack common sense 101? Please if you cannot take the hint from my tone and choice if words then let me tell you directly. Stop quoting me until you receive some common sense.

Your version of freethinking is devoid of that and it makes your responses deficient and rather "goo goo ga ga". Do something real about this and then maybe we can have a proper conversation without me shooing you off all the time.

This thread really pained you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 12:15am On Mar 11, 2018
godisgood200:
Hypocrites, they give out but when given back they sit and weep.
The biggest mistake atheists make is when they believe true Christians are pushovers.

Wherever they see the words, God and Jesus, they convulse with pain then proceed to attack innocent loving believers.

I LOVE JESUS !!

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2018
superhumanist:

At least, I am neither a scammer nor drug addict. grin grin

LMAO imaginations does give you some much needed high doesn't it? grin

An imaginary leg up. When you act this way it further buttresses your rather baby minded personality. You have never been fit to give me or anyone a pinch not to talk of a deep cut. cheesy

Man up then you can step up to the plate but for now you need to run along and get yourself a dose of this deficient common sense 101 you so obviously need.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

LMAO imaginations does give you some much needed high doesn't it? grin

An imaginary leg up. When you act this way it further buttresses your rather baby minded personality. You have never been fit to give me or anyone a pinch not to talk of a deep cut. cheesy

Man up then you can step up to the plate but for now you need to run along and get yourself a dose of this deficient common sense 101 you so obviously need.

High lord scammer.

The Nigerian prince.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

It's obvious you need a hug to heal you of your pain since now you wish to project your thoughts at me.

I'm not the one that was exposed as a dishonest person.

Ngor1
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2018
superhumanist:

This thread really pained you. grin

Obviously... see as he is all over the place trying to redeem his fallen ego

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2018
frank317:

Obviously... see as he is all over the place trying to redeem his fallen ego

Says the guy who has been all over the place with insults for no apparent reason all because he has been shown AS ALWAYS to be a möron on this thread. Something he must be used to by now. grin
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by keenn: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

Can you for once be smart and prove to me that freethinkers are actually smart?

He said he did something on a whatsapp group and instead of tendering that as evidence he is pointing me to his nairaland posts which have absolutely nothing to do with whatever was being discussed on the whatsapp group and has nothing to do with the topic of discussion and does not harbour the same people. And you want me to actually believe you are Intelligent?

Whatever happened to PROOF when people make claims? Is it because he is an atheist like you that would mean you would not demand for his proof? I know if this was a Christian saying this about an atheists actions in a whatsapp group a lot of you would demand to see his proof.

For once be a smart atheist / freethinker you claim to be.

there are two sections I participate fully here on nairaland, religion and sexuality session.

I have number of times share my sexual escapades in the sexual section, and please feel free to go through them if u wanna, u might learn some intricracy about how amazing a woman's company, beauty, intelligence and softness can be.

and this sexcapades I have experienced with both ladies living in the community and outside the community. I have tried to mask and modify some specifics about each and every sexcapade to obscure them in case they happen to stumble on any of it here on nairaland... in fact, I don't leave in the east(or I could be) and my name ain't keen or could be, where I stay and what my name is is classified and that's still buttressing why I need to stay anonymous,so my identity isn't marked

now imagine displaying a screen grab of such conversations of a group comprising of core internet users, nairaland of all places.

Ccc frank317

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / A Layman's Question About The Multiverse Theory? / Pastor Chris Oyakilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.