Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist (14070 Views)

When Agnostic/atheist Ask For Evidence, This Is What We Mean / My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Shut your deceptive mouth!!!!!

I am glad you noticed what you call insults I put in my comment deliberately in response to yours. I now see that you deliberately deny the obvious while focusing on what others do. This is your comment I responded to below and the words in bold was the reason I deliberately used my own words. I guess you were not being disrespectful with your own words of insult.

Ok... good to know u werent actually making any point. Just throwing meaningless jabs because of a percieved insult.

Seriously If u think the guy should be hated and relegated because he aird a different view from others then u are as intolerant and as wicked as the same muslims who killed a Christian lady a while ago in kano.

U can feel bad about this and even throw insults for this but look into ur heart... thats what u are. U are not a Christian just a hypocrite. Before u (we) start throwing in the insults (as i cam see u have accepted the challenge) first ask urself... what will Jesus do to the op for airing his views.

Oga stop decieving urself... u are going to hell. If u are angry about this slam ur head on the wall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=frank317 post=65723568]

Ok... good to know u werent actually making any point. Just throwing meaningless jabs because of a percieved insult

SMH so now your insult to me was "perceived" while mine to you was sure right and not perceived as well. Continue deceiving yourself. I thought you said I was the first to throw an insult. I guess you are so used to insulting people you no longer see your words as indsultive anymore. Kudos for the devolution.

Seriouslt If u think the guy should be hated and relegated because he aird a different view from others then u are as intolerant and as wicked as the same muslims who killed a Christian lady a while ago in kano

And if you can see his "quite a twist" comment over an obvious religious discussion was not disrespectful despite the OP not posting proof of this his whatsapp chat content which was just quite a twist then indeed you are ignorant and dumb. Dumber than anyone could imagine. All you see is the christian action and not your brother in atheisms provocations. Same way you could not see your own insult but could focus on mine alone.

U can feel bad about this and even throw insults for this but look into ur heart... thats what u are. U are not a Christian just a hypocrite. But for u (we) start throwing in insults first ask ir self... what will Jesus do to the op for airing his views.

Emotional blackmail does not work with me. If you had a heart you would be able to recognise your own insults which you threw first at me without any provocation from me but obviously there is a void where your heart is supposed to be so I ask you what would your Lord pasta do in this case?

Oga stop decieving urself... u are going to hell. If u are angry about this slam ir head in the wall

You mean I am going to YOUR maginary hell? If your imaginary hell is now becoming real then slam your head on an iron spike for a brain reset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=butterflylion post=65723834][/quote]

Lol... ur post actally made me laugh. Eyaa.

Well i think christians should live by example sha. We are in the last days. The temptation is more for u guys. U dont react and act devilish as anything thrown at u... remember hell is always knocking and waiting
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by bobowaja(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
I can now see that both Muslims and Christians have the same amount of hates in them..... One just have the mind and confidence to carry theirs out.

The amount of hate from Christians on this thread is just so much and I begin to wonder what message they are passing to their fellow nairaland Christians looking up to them. Can't you all see you are making the atheist community grow? undecided

You guys should keep it up. The more a sane mind sees through the hypocrisy of your religion the more you make the atheist community grow. Ever wonder why most atheist in Nigeria are ex-christains!

5 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by CuteMadridista: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
bobowaja:
I can now see that both Muslims and Christians have the same amount of hates in them..... One just have the mind and confidence to carry theirs out.

Word!
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Well i think christians should live by example sha. We are in the last days. The temptation is more for u guys. U dont react and act devilish as anything thrown at u... remember hell is always knocking and waiting

Sorry a lot of us are dead to temptations and this your many talks about this imaginary hell of yours. Hmmmn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

atheists should live by the example of Dawkins which is to mock and insult the revered holy doctrines firstly of Christianity then of Islam.

Before you point fingers at others, look at yourselves. Anyway, tell us what do your ATHEISM have to offer the suffering humanity ??
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Sorry a lot of us are dead to temptations and this your many talks about this imaginary hell of yours. Hmmmn
watch It. If Frankie says your post makes him laugh, it is reflex that makes him report/ban all that oppose his views.

I have found some of them to be anxious grudge bearers. Lol
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

For you patient and respect toward a creepy dude, your should be awarded :

POST OF THE MONTH.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

It is like you don't even realise that people read your posts. They read the discussions we have here.

I say this because, you seem not to notice the growing number of people that now call you a scammer/dishonest person.

I was even surprised to be informed by 2 people who I don't even talk to that you are a dishonest human being.

Stop this lies and hate. It will get you nowhere fast.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
For you patient and respect toward a creepy dude, your should be awarded :

POST OF THE MONTH.

See this tramadolled (Or should I say "tramadulled".) homeboy.

My guy, grow some brain and stop trolling/licking butt
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

I sense strong ENVY and jealously directed at the esteemed Butterfly1on and others that you troll uninvited.

Is this your poor plan to setup your victims for your favourite report/ban ?

Grow a beard meanwhile.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

It is like you don't even realise that people read your posts. They read the discussions we have here.

I say this because, you seem not to notice the growing number of people that now call you a scammer/dishonest person.

I was even surprised to be informed by 2 people who I don't even talk to that you are a dishonest human being.

Are you accusing the esteemed Nairalander Butterfly1on of being a SCAMMER and dishonesty

Present your proof, I would like to instigate a legal investigation. It is a serious crime to defame his character the way your do, on heresy. Are you mad ?
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Why are you turning green with ENVY ?? Most same intellectuals and those that are truly spiritually enlightened will agree with one voice that the esteemed Butterfly1on deserves the above award.

POST OF THE MONTH GOES TO BUTTERFLY1ON FOR ALL RELIGIOUS AND ATHEIST TOPICS.

SALUTE !!
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by keenn: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Kindly screengrab what you term as QUITE A TWIST in this whatsapp chat you had.

the chat group wasn't a Christian one, neither was it a religious group , rather it was a group chat for inhabitant of the community to discuss and perhaps share information

u see, its quite disturbing when I get updates on my whatsapp status only to find out its about a Christian programme, event, crusade, preaching about damnation, services.... even the Islamic faithfuls don't disturb the group with that much gospel. And this has been ongoing for like forever.

what if an olomba olomba worshiper makes a broadcast on the group, or say a satgurumaraji follower, better still someone that worships 'Jesun oyingbo? I am very sure such downpour / castigating will not occur to them.

with my style of writing, u can view my past posts here on nairaland and find out really If am the insultive or abusive type despite being on a faceless forum, talk less of a community I am known

And this is my inference, humans have fears, fears are object to wonder, and wonder brings attention/worship.

it doesn't matter what you put your attention/worship to, u only have to at least have one, at least people must be aware u dedicate and fear something.

what humans can't comprehend is a freelancer, someone without fear.

Ccc. frank 317

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
keenn:

the chat group wasn't a Christian one, neither was it a religious group , rather it was a group chat for inhabitant of the community to discuss and perhaps share information

u see, its quite disturbing when I get updates on my whatsapp status only to find out its about a Christian programme, event, crusade, preaching about damnation, services.... even the Islamic faithfuls don't disturb the group with that much gospel. And this has been ongoing for like forever.

what if an olomba olomba worshiper makes a broadcast on the group, or say a satgurumaraji follower, better still someone that worships 'Jesun oyingbo? I am very sure such downpour / castigating will not occur to them.

with my style of writing, u can view my past posts here on nairaland and find out really If am the insultive or abusive type despite being on a faceless forum, talk less of a community I am known

And this is my inference, humans have fears, fears are object to wonder, and wonder brings attention/worship.

it doesn't matter what you put your attention/worship to, u only have to at least have one, at least people must be aware u dedicate and fear something.

Ccc. frank 317

Ogbeni your long epistle is unwarranted. Kindly screengrab what you termed as "quite a twist" in your whatsapp chat in the said group and show it here so that:

1) we confirm that such ever happened

2) so we see if you disrespected their beliefs or not.

Your long story post is totally unnecessary.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

I have three words for you

1) Who cares

2) Who cares

3) Who bloody well cares.

And I have one sentence to add to this.

Your opinions about me are as good as trash. Seen and duly discarded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

U are going to hell... wicked and intolerant people go to hell dont they?

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
atheists should live by the example of Dawkins which is to mock and insult the revered holy doctrines firstly of Christianity then of Islam.

Before you point fingers at others, look at yourselves. Anyway, tell us what do your ATHEISM have to offer the suffering humanity ??

I have groundnut to offer..

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
superhumanist:

The guy is definitely on drugs... hin matter weak me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

U are going to hell... wicked and intolerant people go to hell dont they?

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
keenn:

Ccc. frank 317

Ur post was clear that it was a group u belonged to and i could easily sense u were not insultive, u were just different.

For butterflylion to justify his satanic act, he must tell himself some lies and see u from a point he could justify acting out hatred on u.

I laugj at him cause he is a strong candidate of his own self made hell.
Anyone who tries to relegate u give him the middle finger and dear him to answer certain questionsand tell u why he is better than u.
I made all the watsapp group i belong wary of posting any nonsense christian topic. They are arrogant and insensitive to others but when u challenge them u are suddenly disrespectful.
Who ia more disrespectful than the fool who with open his smelly mouth in the bus and start preaching ancient jewish tradition to tired nigerians and still ask them for money. Imagin a muslim tries to preach in the bus...
When butterflylion calls u disrespectful... doesn't that tell u much about his personality?

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

I have groundnut to offer..
Wow. Now we are getting somewhere. I respect the simplicity of your offer to a suffering humanity.

You are the first ATHEIST to offer something of real value. Your brethren came up with ridicules offers like intelligence and FAKE freedom.

When will you be ready to ship the first load of Groundnuts ?

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Ogbeni your long epistle is unwarranted. Kindly screengrab what you termed as "quite a twist" in your whatsapp chat in the said group and show it here so that:

1) we confirm that such ever happened

2) so we see if you disrespected their beliefs or not.

Your long story post is totally unnecessary.

He is not posting any screen grab... or he will when u post a screen grab of any of ur interactions with yahweh
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Ur post was clear that it was a group u belonged to and i could easily sense u were not insultive, u were just different.

For butterflylion to justify his satanic act, he must tell himself some lies and see u from a point he could justify acting out hatred on u.

I laugj at him cause he is a strong candidate of his own self made hell.
Anyone who tries to relegate u give him the middle finger and dear him to answer certain questionsand tell u why he is better than u.
I made all the watsapp group i belong wary of posting any nonsense christian topic. They are arrogant and insensitive to others but when u challenge them u are suddenly disrespectful.
Who ia more disrespectful than the fool who with open his smelly mouth in the bus and start preaching ancient jewish tradition to tired nigerians and still ask them for money. Imagin a muslim tries to preach in the bus...

When butterflylion calls u disrespectful... doesn't that tell u much about his personality?

SMH I wonder what you see whenever you look in the mirror.

Kindly read your post again. You ooze disrespect from every pore and you must have gotten used to the stench of it so anyone offering you perfume is simply wasting their time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Wow. No we are getting somewhere. I respect the simplicity of your offer to a suffering humanity.

You are the first ATHEIST to offer something of real value.

When will you be ready to ship the first load of Groundnuts ?

Whenever u show me the first ever picture of Yahweh
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

Kindly read your post again. You ooze disrespect from every pore and you must have gotten used to the stench of it so anyone offering you perfume is simply wasting their time.

English... u try
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by butterflylion: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

He is not posting any screen grab... or he will when u post a screen grab of any of ur interactions with yahweh

OP has a headache and here you are taking panadol on his behalf grin

Insanity comes in various forms obviously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by ScienceWatch: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
frank317:

Whenever u show me the first ever picture of Yahweh
You ignorance of spirit runs deep. But to be fair to you and your cronies, I will suggest that you first send me the first ever pic of your spirit. Then you can talk.

I am offering you perfume here, prove Butterfly1on wrong just once.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You ignorance of spirit runs deep. But to be fair to you and your cronies, I will suggest that you first send me the first ever pic of your spirit. Then you can talk.

I am offering you perfume here, prove Butterfly1on wrong just once.

Awwwww.... no yahweh no groundnut
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by frank317: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

OP has a headache and here you are taking panadol on his behalf grin

Insanity comes in various forms obviously.

No screen grabs for u... go on hating.

I will teach him self confidence and how to tell haters like u to go to hell when u try to relegate him.
Re: My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist by superhumanist(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
butterflylion:

The op has admitted that it was not a christian group and he was not insultive (he even backed it up with his nairaland profile- as he is not insultive on nairalan)

Do you now admit that you lied and were not honest?

Can you for once, try to be the good christian you claim to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Want To Get Committed To A Church / Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic / When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.