Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54316 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
You must be riding my mentions like a cọ̀ck. I understand you bītch. grin
Before you don't know that you and your comments are making my night? now that you know I think you will be little bit more faster. More jokes please Mr Dead brain.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Like I said, you are dumb. You keeps getting better on your foolishness. Well, your stupidįty isn't something I need to worry about, because it's like Zeeworld, extraordinary everyday. Morọ̀n. grin
Yes at least you're becoming faster, but don't crack dry joke or copy and paste . Mr Dead Brain the bold has been outdated try something new.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Before you don't know that you and your comments are making my night? now that you know I think you will be little bit more faster. More jokes please Mr Dead brain.
Bītch, I ain't giving my dīck to infect with diseases. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Yes at least you're becoming faster, but don't crack dry joke or copy and paste . Mr Dead Brain the bold has been outdated try something new.
Copy and paste just because I used that line? Dumb you are. Your stupidįty is extraordinary. You sure need a tampon in your f@ggot ass. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Copy and paste just because I used that like? Dumb you are. Your stupidįty is extraordinary. You sure need a tampon in your f@ggot ass. grin
I said try and make your jokes more lively all this is stale and outdated jokes.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Bītch, I ain't giving my dīck to infect with diseases. grin
I said give me more of the joke Mr Dead brain.... come on entertain me and stop talking like you fall from 4th floor
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
I said try and make your jokes more lively all this is stale and outdated jokes.
Bītch so broke that can't afford to go watch any comedy skit. You life is so dry than your stupidįty. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by G8Arthur(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bro, no reasons her oo. Na dem dem.

Abeg oo, I for like reason fiver with u I need motivation. I am Damm lazy to start freelance. If u can mk I for know ur email

thrillOG:

Lolzz..badt guy..I've not spoken to her since yday...she knew I saw something, cuz I just stormed out without saying anything...
She's been texting since yday..that I should come and let fix this..
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Bītch so broke that can't afford to go watch any comedy skit. You life is so dry than your stupidįty. grin
How can I waste hard earned money when I have my bingo entertaining me Haba bingo just continue with your jokes.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Bingo no waste time na.... seems your jokes are finishing ?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Where is my bingo ? listen bingo be fast .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by vickydevoka(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
tabtabtab:
Discovering this information is not as important as what you are going to do with it.

***In my opinion*** don't tell her you have discover anything and put on your best poker face.. Then arrange two or three meetings with her, and fu*k the life out of her brain then dump her like trash.

Now go ahead and rename her contact on your phone as "My Bitch"
Nigga gat bad concept. u head dey there
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Teegelop(f): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHAIRMANMAO:
hardly you will find a gal that is so loyal these days few that her still loyal are the virgin ones that are scared to get laid cause they dont wanna be pregnant "mummy's gal" so my 1 cent, dont love too much in a relationship so that you wouldnt get too hurt when shit happens.
U nailed it all
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by americaninja1: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
U sound Lik u d girl
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Omotoyosi98(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=chiefojiji post=65678187]
Bro's, I don't take that as bad habit..... If God needs to reveal things to you, it might look not good for u too see, but you must see.... I have learn a lot about girl's....
seeing is believing,it's better to see things for yourself than to hear it from a third party in a relationship,so my brother you have done well,that FF guy may even sponsor an attack on you,since you've seen for urself nw...just dust urself and move on cos if a guy should die or get killed cos of a girl...I am sure that girl will be the first to urinate on top that guy's grave

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It isn't just cool...I dislike people with such attitude

Maybe there's nothing really exciting about the guy in question
He might just be a boring guy with nothing to offer for all i care
olosho
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Burgerlomo: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

I saw this, I pass... undecided

Oh well I believe you took out time to emphasize your objections..yea I'm cool with that..
I stated, that I caught her with another guy...hmm maybe I didn't go deeper into details, they were having sex when I came around, and she quickly dashed to the lavatory.. She apologize and I took it..
I don't know what trust you wanted me to have on such a person.. Perhaps i understand why you're being so defensive.. Maybe you're just her type anyways.. I pity the nigga digging you.

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Juliette05(f): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dreydoe:

What are intimacy gadgets for? Definitely e go dey find ow to squeeze cum satisfy your needs once in a whike..im body sef no b wood..

Buh in sum situations a serious relationship
And d dude wan go Yankee small -and im even do marriage for u b4 leaving ..just to show u how really committed .. He dey..

Anybody with ds kind of ur mentality can never be faithful.

This kind mentality. I repeat na Bad wife material..
there is no serious relationship
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Burgerlomo: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

I saw this, I pass... undecided

Oh well I believe you took out time to emphasize your objections..yea I'm cool with that..
I stated, that I caught her with another guy...hmm maybe I didn't go deeper into details, they were having sex when I came around, and she quickly dashed to the lavatory.. She apologize and I took it..
I don't know what trust you wanted me to have on such a person.. Perhaps i understand why you're being so defensive.. Maybe you're just her type anyways.. I pity the nigga digging you.

But why did you waste your time to quote her rants? You suppose to see the big handwriting on the wall that they're birds of the same feathers that flocks together, I hate it when a gal used the words " I care less" it clearly show how arrogance she is nonsense cool
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Ahmiee(f): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

so true dear had the same problem in my relationship. i was never cheating, buh he has this habit of going through my phone which i find childish. like we aint married u doing all that. is best u ask instead of being curious
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Dreydoe(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Juliette05:
there is no serious relationship
I sha no dt mentality

Na bad market.. I pray I never end up with somebody wit ds mentality.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by sangresan(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

What is this one talking blabbing about?

Just tell us you are of the same type. shikena
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by sangresan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It isn't just cool...I dislike people with such attitude
Maybe there's nothing really exciting about the guy in question He might just be a boring guy with nothing to offer for all i care
You are still blabbing girl.
If he is boring and non-exciting, the girl should be bold to say it and move on.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by sangresan(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ahmiee:
so true dear had the same problem in my relationship. i was never cheating, buh he has this habit of going through my phone which i find childish. like we aint married u doing all that. is best u ask instead of being curious

So,you were also caught in a compromising situation with another guy?

Because I don't understand you.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Ladies wants are insatiable! The moment you've understand that anything can come out of a relationship the more reason you take whatever comes with it.. I had similar experience too
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by DozieInc(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by drezzyx(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

I held on to that theory until I caught her having sex with someone else...then I start to believe that that saying applies to Fools only...
Guy that your own theory for me I don't so far ,I am getting what I want from the relationship .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Ahmiee(f): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
sangresan:

So,you were also caught in a compromising situation with another guy?

Because I don't understand you.
how would you understan. always quick to quote, just so you know i dont cheat in relationship not cuss i dnt have options. nop buh cuss ive self respect for myself. just saying is only someone thats doing the same thing will be quick to check to make sure u dont beat em to their own game. cheating is too stressin, i rather have my phone with me not wen u randomly go through my phone hoping to find something. or even check my call log asking me whos this?? are u madt boyfren oo. like how much did u pay for my head your claiming ownership so the little im giving u . u wanto form landlord nonsense
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by drezzyx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Deprofessional:

And if you want to be a mugu for life, dont check your girl's phone.
I have never been a mugu, just as u described except u are describing ur self dude
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by yoged(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

God punish privacy .you actually think if she is cheating and you asked her. She'll open her mouth and actually confess I think you are guilty as well. Praying for your man
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by eyickson(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Guy u try, m actually wit a gal rite nw who claim she loves me more dan anytin in d world bt get series of cals from rich dudes, e no concern me cos al i want frm her is to get me connect wit d rich dudes them

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Op you don't even need to check her phone b4 u knew she was cheating on ucheesy. The signs were dere so u should have known. She's always online on whatsap at odd hours,all the guys that visit her are either her brothers or uncles etc...all these na signs dat ur so called babe dey two time on ucheesy. Anyway now dat u know she's a hoe its either u break up with her and move on or u can just keep her as a fuk mate.the choice is urs.never take any woman seriously until she starts taking u seriously. Always remember dat when a lady has too many uncles,brothers,half brothers,step fathers surrounding then its obvious she's a generous giver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.