Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824123 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beejayphako(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Kizme:
Please how do you attest certificate for Dubai job.pls replly asap

You will do that in abuja.. you will take your certs to the ministry of education, then the foreign affairs, then UAE embassy/foreign affairs. I cant remember how much they pay for it all now, but I spent 14k, tho I gave to an agent, in 2015
Go through this thread in to to, for more info
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Kizme:
Please how do you attest certificate for Dubai job.pls reply asap

You go to Ministry of Education, Ministry of foreign affairs, before finally going to UAE embassy in Abuja ...
Each of these places charge a fee... 18k per document is for UAE embassy, I'm not sure of what MOE and MOFA charges...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Anybody with the answer to this question?

chekz169:

I need more information on Half visa and Direct Visa.
Because I want to exit UAE and come back after one week.
And I do not want to face going to Abuja stress again.

Anybody that has information should pls share
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2018
chekz169:
Anybody with the answer to this question?

I don't quite understand..
Has your visa expired?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Hybrid600:

I don't quite understand..
Has your visa expired?

I was told that in order to renew, I will have to exit the country... So will I have to go to Abuja again for biometrics and stamp?
And someone on nairaland mentioned that if it's half visa, I will have to go to Abuja.
But if it's full visa... I don't have to go to Abuja...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mimikyute(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning house,
Please can someone tell me how its like for women working in dubai. Want to come in with 3months visa.. Advice needed Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
mimikyute:
Good morning house,
Please can someone tell me how its like for women working in dubai. Want to come in with 3months visa.. Advice needed Thank you

Nothing is easy but you can give a try... There are females working in the UAE and earning good for those at the professional level.. Others also earn depends on the job department they're in...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please house, like how does Dubai 3 months tourist Visa costs officially and the maximum amount one can give to an agent for it. I'm really confused as my people over there keep calling incredibly high amount for me.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Greetings house please someone should share the website for booking appointment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good afternoon house ,

Is it true that Dubai is not issuing 3 months visa for Nigerians ? I mean , all the 3 months visas coming out are from either Abu Dhabi or something ? A recent application was rejected and the agent said this ; someone with more understanding should shed light please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
And how true is this ?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Is this true ?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
bigm101:
And how true is this ?

Is it true that UAE immigration can reject a visa application ? If yes, on what basis ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
clinton21:
Greetings house please someone should share the website for booking appointment

http://uaevisabook.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AYexecutive: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
OmoAseleGege:

Surfing for job online is 50/50 chance, but it will be good if you try your luck with 3mth visa, you may be fortunate to get one and if not you get unskilled job and while doing that you can augument with some professional courses amd with prayer nothing is impossible but everything goes down to your mindset
just determine you are going there to make it

Thanks for the response and advice. i think i have more confidence as regards relocation to UAE when the time comes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
My agent say i should prepare and go to RAK and stay, that opportunities and low cost of living is there.

Please, advice me on this, thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Caft:

At first he said 600k but on pleading he agreed 500k I pleaded 400k he refused to me he wants his cut don’t know but this appointment of a thing why is it difficult or is it cos most of them don’t have account with UBA or what I get all this because my friend said if I don’t have account with UBA i will just go and waste my time there
please don't call the man your friend again he is your greatest enemy that's trying to scam you by trick, sorry to say did,,,how can he do 3month visa 500k ,God dea is God ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
mutico20:
please don't call the man your friend again he is your greatest enemy that's trying to scam you by trick, sorry to say dis,,,how can he do 3month visa 500k ,God dea is God ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ladeeey:

Yes ,half and full visa
How can one differentiate between the half and full visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donlista: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
please I need more update ... Does that mean that someone doesn't need to visit Abuja for any reason when u have a full visa for Dubai cos am really getting lost on this issue of full and half visa cos my agent is telling me that I don't even need Abuja people to stamp it for me that I all I need is to book flight and embark on my journey please someone with an experience should help me oooo....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Donlista:
please I need more update ... Does that mean that someone doesn't need to visit Abuja for any reason when u have a full visa for Dubai cos am really getting lost on this issue of full and half visa cos my agent is telling me that I don't even need Abuja people to stamp it for me that I all I need is to book flight and embark on my journey please someone with an experience should help me oooo....

Don't get confused. Basically, two things take people to Abuja - Attestation and Biometrics.

If you have full visa, you MAY proceed to Abuja for attestation of certificates; this is important for those who plan to use their certificates in UAE.

On the other hand, you MUST go to Abuja for biometrics, if its half visa. Attestation is also optional here.

Take your time to read past comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.