Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822107 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dollabiz:
I advice everyone to stay away from Middle East if your aim is greener pasture.i have spend 4years working in those countries Uae qatar Oman Bahrain and got nothing out until I came back to naija to start a biz. I was desperate like others and willing to travel out and never knew I can make it in naija because I was hopeless before I travelled.pls find something you are good at and work on it start a biz or services rendering .once you are good in naija,vacation is all you need to those countries.

So sorry to hear ur case bro; but out of all your frnds in uae, how many of them passed through what you passed through?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
People should be careful who you trust money to on the condition of getting Employment Visa for you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
7kg don't go above. They will frustrate your life.
Segunibk1:
pls I need information on who have travel with ethihad airline b4, hand bag kg was not included in my ticket, my question is do dey allow and if so how many kg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
My brother, don't discourage them, people are getting good jobs daily, it's just to have a goal. Not to think this is the final destination
Dollabiz:
I advice everyone to stay away from Middle East if your aim is greener pasture.i have spend 4years working in those countries Uae qatar Oman Bahrain and got nothing out until I came back to naija to start a biz. I was desperate like others and willing to travel out and never knew I can make it in naija because I was hopeless before I travelled.pls find something you are good at and work on it start a biz or services rendering .once you are good in naija,vacation is all you need to those countries.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bozevk1: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
AYexecutive:
I need an advice here.
How lucrative is travel agent is over there at dubai.
I intend getting certifications as regards "travel agency" before moving there.
I have someone over there who maintain there is zero chance of nigerians working professionally there.
Irrespective of your degree, it will be cleaning, security, and several odd jobs.
Been following the thread, it seem to be true. However, i want to know if a degree in tourism and certification in travel agent will help one secure a very good job over there.
If not, which other country can you suggest
Note:with a very limited amount to travel
Thanks in advance for candid advices and responses
well bro that's not true, I work as a project engineer here in Abu Dhabi, and I studied mechanical engineering. The opportunities are limitless here, good thing is d salaries are pretty competitive, whenvu come be focused and no what u want, if ur a professional then UAE is the place for you. I can speak with certainty for engineers. But put God 1st sha, cos even in d US u can still b jobless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Olikeze1:
Lol.. Funny Bros...
Nigeria is a stressful country. UAE awards visa without stress and just to stamp Nigeria wastes time, money and effort.
Yes you will go to abuja 100 times if u keep getting 100 half visas, best if u make full visas, cheers

Bro. I sent u an email
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Segunibk1:
pls I need information on who have travel with ethihad airline b4, hand bag kg was not included in my ticket, my question is do dey allow and if so how many kg

7kg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Stdannyel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dollabiz:

Sorry you have the bad side of UAE
But it doesn't mean you should discourage others because you were unable to make it there, my brother is in Qatar, doing well, sponsoring wife, children and a sister in the United States.
Also have a friend who spent 2 years in Abu-Dhabi and was doing fine b4 he finds his way to Australia.
And from all what pple has been saying here, UAE is mainly for the focused, hardworking and smart guys.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
please, Is there any opportunity for fashion designer in Dubai for job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
tutizzle:
Good evening guz....pls i want to find out if i can travel wit palm oil to Dubai?...som ppl are sayin yes...but som are sayin dey will bounce it at naija airport...its urgent!

You can, if you can hide it well and keep it safe no problem.... when are you arriving here in UAE?? Please let me know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Segunibk1:

Please bro, when are you coming down to UAE I need you help with some clothes....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donlista: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please is the Dubai visa biometric important and secondly is it applicable for all types of visa.... someone told me that direct visa do not need biometric or capturing... please I need an explanation please friends.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
Resignation from job after six month(exact 6 or 7) in uae. How is it normally be?
Is it practical? Then if it is practical, how should I go about it?
I want people with experience to pls help me contribute to it as every comment will be highly appreciated.
Pls help me to treat this as a matter of urgent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Donlista:
Please is the Dubai visa biometric important and secondly is it applicable for all types of visa.... someone told me that direct visa do not need biometric or capturing... please I need an explanation please friends.

I need more information on Half visa and Direct Visa.
Because I want to exit UAE and come back after one week.
And I do not want to face going to Abuja stress again.

Anybody that has information should pls share
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Hello house I heard that there different type of visa and the one you can go to Abuja to stamp and also the one you can you can get directly how true is this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ladeeey: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Caft:
Hello house I heard that there different type of visa and the one you can go to Abuja to stamp and also the one you can you can get directly how true is this
Yes ,half and full visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Sorry for not giving my Abuja appointment experience on time due to a light accident on bike after the biometrics and Co. Did mine on Friday and was peaceful and smooth. 261dhr was deducted from my ATM through POS that is almost 27k depending on ur bank. Boimetrics and stamping was done in a timely manner but would advice you get there early so you can pick a close number.
I booked appointment through the site that was shared on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
HonNEAT:

Are you going to drive or take public trans?

I will be going by public transport.please how do I get to use embassy mofa from kubwa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
ibukunaina:
Sorry for not giving my Abuja appointment experience on time due to a light accident on bike after the biometrics and Co. Did mine on Friday and was peaceful and smooth. 261dhr was deducted from my ATM through POS that is almost 27k depending on ur bank. Boimetrics and stamping was done in a timely manner but would advice you get there early so you can pick a close number.

Please what about the info about having a UBA account before the deduction can be made.I use a stanbicibtc ATM.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
ibukunaina:

Please what about the info about having a UBA account before the deduction can be made.I use a stanbicibtc ATM.

How many days did u spend there from the day you book your appointment and the day u completed the process.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ladeeey:

Yes ,half and full visa

My friend in Dubai said he wants to process mine for me at the rate of 500k that i won’t bordering myself going to the embassy that when he scans I will go print it with colored printer then go to the airport when i get to Dubai it will be stamped for me at the port of my entry at the airport is this a half or full visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anybody with the answer to this question?

chekz169:

I need more information on Half visa and Direct Visa.
Because I want to exit UAE and come back after one week.
And I do not want to face going to Abuja stress again.

Anybody that has information should pls share
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
curiobling:
Getting job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is so simple but people search job the wrong way following million steps of over crowded dubbizle or indeed and the rest of underground pay job site. My people, jobs full this country that u can be changing every 3months if God give you eyes to see and wisdom to search without waking up checking email alert that will never come from employers who will not even view your resume.

Today I landed 3 different job offers which i said i will go and think about both in facility management, hospitality and security company. 40 openings and lot more. I'm even asking my friends working as slaves in Umm Al Quwain state of Dubai to join me in Abu Dhabi but their task master refused to pay them almost 2months salary and any day they strike, the Chinese man drop them 100dirham to silence them. It's a pity I didn't go UAE with my Degree due to exhorbitant cost of certificate issuance in Abraham Adesanya Poly but I thank God my O/Level secondary education is not a waste. Is ecpensive to make CV here, you can type and print your UAE CV format and make lot of copies rather than spending lot here.

Am still waiting on your tips to how one can land their self a fast job offers and I did like to connect with you personally via email or whatsapp
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oma500:

Am still waiting on your tips to how one can land their self a fast job offers and I did like to connect with you personally via email or whatsapp
ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
curiobling:
Dubai have more jobs and daily walk in interview more than every other states in UAE and also housed more companies and recruiters
Alright, Thanks. A lady told me that her guy left Dubai because it's expensive. That's Rent. Can this be possible. According to her the pay is okay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
NONNYG:
Emirates
I don't get you NonnyG
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dollabiz:
Are you serious? Are you kidney me? shocked sad shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
HonNEAT:

I don't get you NonnyG
Its called Emirates in UAE and not States in UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kizme(f): 5:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Please how do you attest certificate for Dubai job.pls reply asap
beejayphako:

U can get, just try to attest your certificate. Some girls have a good job, some have fairly good jobs, and some sleep around ( esp those without cert ) . So I'll say it depends on luck and how much connection one makes

Dubai isn't that easy generally,

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.