Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822079 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please house, what and what questions should I be expecting from the UAE personnel and will it be like an interview?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
cutieme:
That money you will spend in coming here,why not use it and invest it into business.

A friend of mine who spent almost 800k opening restaurant here in Nigeria, was juz telling me how bad market is rocking the business...broz business is closing day-by-day in Nigeria, our economy is very bad, i won't advise anybody to invest in Nigeria, imagine; no light, no good road, no water, nothing works in this shit hole called nigeria...babe beta go try ur luck for uae oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AYexecutive: 3:03am On Sep 07, 2018
I need an advice here.
How lucrative is travel agent is over there at dubai.
I intend getting certifications as regards "travel agency" before moving there.
I have someone over there who maintain there is zero chance of nigerians working professionally there.
Irrespective of your degree, it will be cleaning, security, and several odd jobs.
Been following the thread, it seem to be true. However, i want to know if a degree in tourism and certification in travel agent will help one secure a very good job over there.
If not, which other country can you suggest
Note:with a very limited amount to travel
Thanks in advance for candid advices and responses
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2018
nnamdi16:

A friend of mine who spent almost 800k opening restaurant here in Nigeria, was juz telling me how bad market is rocking the business...broz business is closing day-by-day in Nigeria, our economy is very bad, i won't advise anybody to invest in Nigeria, imagine; no light, no good road, no water, nothing works in this shit hole called nigeria...babe beta go try ur luck for uae oo

Thanks jor. Don't mind all this people saying open a business if you check well they ain't even Nigeria, that's life people are best adviser in other people's decision yet do the direct opposite if they are in the situation....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Oma I disagree with u. They actually told u the truth.
Fine moat of the people advising u ain't in Nigeria but Wen they remember Wat they had to. Go through. They wouldn't want that for someone else. My advise is that if really naija Don tire u. Then get your visa and come here and grind it with us. But know it won't be easy. But at the end it will be worth it Wen u finally land a job. So it's 50-50 chance
Oma500:

Thanks jor. Don't mind all this people saying open a business if you check well they ain't even Nigeria, that's life people are best adviser in other people's decision yet do the direct opposite if they are in the situation....

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
curiobling:
Getting job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is so simple but people search job the wrong way following million steps of over crowded dubbizle or indeed and the rest of underground pay job site. My people, jobs full this country that u can be changing every 3months if God give you eyes to see and wisdom to search without waking up checking email alert that will never come from employers who will not even view your resume.

Today I landed 3 different job offers which i said i will go and think about both in facility management, hospitality and security company. 40 openings and lot more. I'm even asking my friends working as slaves in Umm Al Quwain state of Dubai to join me in Abu Dhabi but their task master refused to pay them almost 2months salary and any day they strike, the Chinese man drop them 100dirham to silence them. It's a pity I didn't go UAE with my Degree due to exhorbitant cost of certificate issuance in Abraham Adesanya Poly but I thank God my O/Level secondary education is not a waste. Is ecpensive to make CV here, you can type and print your UAE CV format and make lot of copies rather than spending lot here.
Thanks Boss. But pls, Abu Dhabi and Dubai which can you encourage one to go? as in which is better?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
cutieme:
That was an error ok,i'm not in UAE right now.Don't be quick to judge!
Chai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
Fine moat of the people advising u ain't in Nigeria but Wen they remember Wat they had to. Go through. They wouldn't want that for someone else. My advise is that if really naija Don tire u. Then get your visa and come here and grind it with us. But know it won't be easy. But at the end it will be worth it Wen u finally land a job. So it's 50-50 chance

In Nigeria, it is 90-10 Chance! (My opinion)

Even multinationals, those who have huge capital to do real business are relocating.

The gap between the haves and the haves not is ridiculously wide, and not getting better by the day...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Not true
AYexecutive:
I need an advice here.
I have someone over there who maintain there is zero chance of nigerians working professionally there.
Irrespective of your degree, it will be cleaning, security, and several odd jobs.
Been following the thread, it seem to be true. However, i want to know if a degree in tourism and certification in travel agent will help one secure a very good job over there.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Magdagascariens:

In Nigeria, it is 90-10 Chance! (My opinion)

Even multinationals, those who have huge capital to do real business are relocating.

The gap between the haves and the haves not is ridiculously wide, and not getting better by the day...

Doing business in Nigeria is 70-30 if you have God on your side you may hit the jackpot, I have put my money into palm oil business before and I made more than 400% of my investment and second year I lost almost all my money to the same business, so I had to look elsewhere, I picked up cattle fattening as a business same thing happen in the first six month of my business my profit was superb but unfortunately for cattle rustler attacked my farm they injured the fulani man I employed and cart away all the cattle in my farm (back to square one). My friend closed down his poultry and swine farm and travel to USA, My question is if you're in my shoe what whould you say about doing business in Nigeria? Though we have some people making very good dough in Nigeria here but only few people.
Sometimes its not about making profit but unsure of tomorrow, different factors are impeddiment to success of business in Nigeria
AYexecutive:
I need an advice here.
You can get better job over there, I have someone that is working in food company as a Food scientist, he graduated from UI and he travel to Dubai some years back for security job and while doing that job he enrolled fo some professional certificate (Food safety and HACCP) and he was able to secured job with his certificate cum his Dubai certs as a QC. everything goes down with your believe and determination

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Please house,is anyone experiencing delay in visa application.I applied since 15th August but it's yet to come out.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Ijiimmayi:

Bro nobody is saying Dubai is easy, but the chances if far beta than Naija, for Christ sake, in Nigeria if u check all the people building houses and importing cars, apart from politicians, it's our brothers abroad, businessmen and women no longer see money as they use to. The chances here in Nigeria is totally disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
I wasn't trying to discourage her oh. Just trying to explain Wat the other guy was advising her about. And yes some are stil doing heavily well in naija while most people ain't. But u no go cos of that frustrate yourself into another wahala. My own is to plan well and carry sufficient cash Wen coming here
nnamdi16:

Bro nobody is saying Dubai is easy, but the chances if far beta than Naija, for Christ sake, in Nigeria if u check all the people building houses and importing cars, apart from politicians, it's our brothers abroad, businessmen and women no longer see money as they use to. The chances here in Nigeria is totally disheartening.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AYexecutive: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=OmoAseleGege post=7

You can get better job over there, I have someone that is working in food company as a Food scientist, he graduated from UI and he travel to Dubai some years back for security job and while doing that job he enrolled fo some professional certificate (Food safety and HACCP) and he was able to secured job with his certificate cum his Dubai certs as a QC. everything goes down with your believe and determination

[/quote]
Thanks for this
if i get you right.
my b.sc could still be useful over there and also adding morr professional certificates would help the more.
I was also thinking i will get more info as regards tourism/travel agency. i know it's a good city for tourism(in papers) and for tourist. How about practising professionally and getting job with a firm travel firm there?
i just want to shuffle my cards well
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
AYexecutive:
I need an advice here.

U can land a good job here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=AYexecutive post=70986571][/quote]
Surfing for job online is 50/50 chance, but it will be good if you try your luck with 3mth visa, you may be fortunate to get one and if not you get unskilled job and while doing that you can augument with some professional courses amd with prayer nothing is impossible but everything goes down to your mindset
just determine you are going there to make it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
My e-visa was issued on the 16th of last month and my appointment date was give on the 19th of this month...hope the visa still intact..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Resignation from job after six month(exact 6 or 7) in uae. How is it normally be?
Is it practical? Then if it is practical, how should I go about it?
I want people with experience to pls help me contribute to it as every comment will be highly appreciated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Please how do I know a full visa or half visa cos I just secured a three month Dubai visa and my friend who secured it for me said its full visa so please can I see a copy of full or half visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2018
HonNEAT:

Thanks Boss. But pls, Abu Dhabi and Dubai which can you encourage one to go? as in which is better?
Dubai have more jobs and daily walk in interview more than every other states in UAE and also housed more companies and recruiters

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Segunibk1: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2018
pls I need information on who have travel with ethihad airline b4, hand bag kg was not included in my ticket, my question is do dey allow and if so how many kg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
curiobling:
Dubai have more jobs and daily walk in interview more than every other states in UAE and also housed more companies and recruiters
Emirates

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Segunibk1:
pls I need information on who have travel with ethihad airline b4, hand bag kg was not included in my ticket, my question is do dey allow and if so how many kg
50kg total baggage
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Segunibk1: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
50kg total baggage
. with the hand bag is 50kg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dollabiz: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2018
I advice everyone to stay away from Middle East if your aim is greener pasture.i have spend 4years working in those countries Uae qatar Oman Bahrain and got nothing out until I came back to naija to start a biz. I was desperate like others and willing to travel out and never knew I can make it in naija because I was hopeless before I travelled.pls find something you are good at and work on it start a biz or services rendering .once you are good in naija,vacation is all you need to those countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Seems your visa is full and have you received any reply from the embassy
afrolegend:
Good day peeps
My e-visa issue date is 26-07-2018
Forwarded all necessary details to the WhatsApp line since 14th of August 2018 and not gotten there reply since
Please what should I do as I’m confused here
And please help me verify my visa and the type as to know the reason behind the delay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
We Don hear
Dollabiz:
I advice everyone to stay away from Middle East if your aim is greener pasture.i have spend 4years working in those countries Uae qatar Oman Bahrain and got nothing out until I came back to naija to start a biz. I was desperate like others and willing to travel out and never knew I can make it in naija because I was hopeless before I travelled.pls find something you are good at and work on it start a biz or services rendering .once you are good in naija,vacation is all you need to those countries.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Segunibk1: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dollabiz:
. must u talk..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.