Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822058 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
freedomtours:

Check your inbox

This needs to stop here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Jameson001:

Nobody is giving updates on this thread any more concerning issuing of work permit to Nigeria below 35 years of age

Anyways see you at the other side of UAE
thought they've started issuing
I hope you no day plan to come
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please, which of the approved lab can I do a test and get the results within 12 hours?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jameson001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
omoowhe:

I hope you no day plan to come
Still waiting for the coast to be clear before coming to hunt for Job.....hopefully early January
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jameson001:

Still waiting for the coast to be clear before coming to hunt for Job.....hopefully early January
Guy friendly advice, just stay naija for now.....na for your own good ooo!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bilaal29: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
DEMMSSHERIFAT:
you can also authenticate here in Dubai at Abu Dhabi
and if you have Dubai student visa , you are not authorized e to work with Dubai student visa
working permit is different from student visa

What is the cost of authenticating in Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adrenaline02: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
This thread is now quiet, this pandemic sha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by good4all40: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
I read Yesterday that UAE suspended all flights coming from Nigeria to the UAE and 3 other African countries please how authentic is this news
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Confirmed due to the omicron variant
good4all40:
I read Yesterday that UAE suspended all flights coming from Nigeria to the UAE and 3 other African countries please how authentic is this news
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Most of us who have booked flight to return to UAE, may God help us. Being spending money in Nigeria without earning God help me in particular.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by good4all40: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gerald454:
Most of us who have booked flight to return to UAE, may God help us. Being spending money in Nigeria without earning God help me in particular.

Same here, first it was Qatar Airways cancellation, which l was rebooked to another Flight with addition of 56k now this is happening.

This is highly frustrating
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe we are going back on the Ghana and cotonou routes. It's not going to be funny.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by good4all40: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gerald454:
Maybe we are going back on the Ghana and cotonou routes. It's not going to be funny.

The cheapest flight ticket to Dubai for my date from Cotonou was around 650k. flights from Cotonou to other parts of the world are significantly more expensive that's why most People from other West African countries prefer to fly from Lagos or Abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2021
good4all40:
Very authentic
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Iamajala: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2021
This is one that they have stopped flight again, I wanted to ask how much wakanow charge for one week visa to dubai. Anyone here has an idea?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
So so happy, finally got my UK visa from dubai which also allows me to work while in the UK, I must give it to the guys living in dubai and still pushing hard. I came here in 2018, had my challenges but then I just knew UAE isn't for me. May God protect and keep blessing you guys. And for the newbies, UAE isn't for the faint hearted o. Ahhhh, Jah bless.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gerald454:

Heard Ghana has been included in the buffet lol
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't blame UAE. Africa countries and her leaders have agreed not to grow. Imagine the insult, blocking about 9 Africa countries but canada, USA and United kingdom etc are all have fun in UAE. It pain me that we have highly educated peopple all over the world, but Africa can't make meaningful progress for the world to respect us. A big shame

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ceslide: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gerald454:
I don't blame UAE. Africa countries and her leaders have agreed not to grow. Imagine the insult, blocking about 9 Africa countries but canada, USA and United kingdom etc are all have fun in UAE. It pain me that we have highly educated peopple all over the world, but Africa can't make meaningful progress for the world to respect us. A big shame

You have to understand this fact: AFRICA IS A EUROPEAN CONTINENT.. the problems plaguing us are not our fault but IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX IT

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
ceslide:

You have to understand this fact: AFRICA IS A EUROPEAN CONTINENT.. the problems plaguing us are not our fault but IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX IT

And we have accepted to leave with it foreve But the Europeans wanted to take over China, Japan, Saudi Arabia and other parts of the world but they were refused and pursued out of their country. Even the Americans pursued them out of America. Why so much influence in Africa South Africa just announced omicron, all the countries started banning Africa countries. Very unfortunate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ceslide: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gerald454:

And we have accepted to leave with it foreve But the Europeans wanted to take over China, Japan, Saudi Arabia and other parts of the world but they were refused and pursued out of their country. Even the Americans pursued them out of America. Why so much influence in Africa South Africa just announced omicron, all the countries started banning Africa countries. Very unfortunate.

I feel you but you see none of these people you mentioned can boast of even quarter of the wealth beneath our feet. Everything the West is built on is with resources from 99% Africa. Including Human Resources. Thats why the desire and pressure to have us Under developed is extra. My brother even up to 1907 there were resistances against this Western encroachment... I’m saying this cause our people have tried to fight but at some point we stopped... we don’t need to stop!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 2:42am On Dec 31, 2021
SirWellington:
So so happy, finally got my UK visa from dubai which also allows me to work while in the UK, I must give it to the guys living in dubai and still pushing hard. I came here in 2018, had my challenges but then I just knew UAE isn't for me. May God protect and keep blessing you guys. And for the newbies, UAE isn't for the faint hearted o. Ahhhh, Jah bless.

Congrats bro,
Visit Visa?
Which Documents did you submitted?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2021
uchman:

Congrats bro,
Visit Visa?

Not visit visa. Depending on the category of visa you want to apply for, visit UKVI website and you will get a checklist of documents you will be needing.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2021
SirWellington:
congratulations
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
uchman:

Congrats bro,
Visit Visa?
Student visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
NONNYG:
congratulations

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
NONNYG:
Student visa

No. dependant visa. Without work restrictions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.