Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (18254 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
Perhaps the gif is too large,you can still upload a video of yourself twerking kiss

Okay! she used to be one of my celebrity crush back then.I seen her rival Rihanna got thicker cheesy

LMAO. Just imagine. Nairaland is not ready for that kind of a shake down tongue

Thicker? More like one bite & swallow away from being Big Momma.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
you a confirmed BAD GUY, you come here asking for help from GOOD PEEPS....

your life is as incomplete as the story you just posted.
you are DOUBLE MINDED.... you are a BOY not a man. If you can be BOUGHT with gifts then you may marry MAMA CLAUSE or be used by a sugar mummy

when you dumped your EX for the current gurl, was your brain TATTOOED? you guys who think with ya deeqs really make a shame to manhood because you think dating is a SEX LICENSE and you can hop from one girl to another back to back like monkeys ....

you gat no MORAL CODE.

if your current GF's EX bought her a CAR would u send him a thank u text and be ok with it if he wants to teach her to drive>?

IF GIFTS and OUTWARD BEAUTY can control your emotions then your brain is forever in a menstrual cramp.

GROW UP and stop GROWING BEARDS because it will make you GROW OLD.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Just imagine. Nairaland is not ready for that kind of a shake down tongue

Thicker? More like one bite & swallow away from being Big Momma.
Lolz

I'd still buy that ticket to Barbados tho smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
Lolz

I'd still buy that ticket to Barbados tho smiley

Kwaaaa. Chubby chaser?
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
Ayam not understanding

You are feeling something for your Ex or you are feeling something for the laptop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by jidxin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2018

Shut the Fvck up woman. Must you comment on every thread? And your posts are always trash grin
i noticed too she comment on almost every thread yet most time na thrash she dey alway talk @mhizzaj
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kwaaaa. Chubby chaser?
haha Not really
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
haha Not really

Awww Jace, it must be unconditional love then. Is she one of your crushes? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awww Jace, it must be unconditional love then. Is she one of your crushes? tongue
oh yeah smiley I love Caribbeans. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
oh yeah smiley I love Caribbeans. grin

Now I'm jealous.

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by InfernoNig: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why will you tell your babe about it. Mehn honesty will not kill us.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Now I'm jealous.
you are?

here is one of my all time favourite grin grin grin

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
you are?

here is one of my all time favourite grin grin grin

LMAO. Who is she? This one she could breastfeed a baby on her back, by simply throwing a bewb over the shoulder like salt grin Why are they soooo long? shocked
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
chidichuddo:

bro forget all the talks, what I am really interested in, is the specs of the pc.

what's the video card like, the RAM, hdd space, battery etc

Nna, you're asking the right questions.

A 1TB machine, coupled with 256 GB SSD, 1GB video card and 16GB of memory will buy my love.

Make it a 27inch iMac with Retina display and I will be your slave!
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Who is she? This one she could breastfeed a baby on her back, by simply throwing a bewb over the shoulder like salt grin Why are they soooo long? shocked
You don’t know Maserati X? cool .well they are long so they can also come in handy as pillows for us boòb lovers grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
jedaii:
my birthday is within the week am my ex babe already bought me a laptop of 300k.. although she has not given me, she promised to give me on my birthday,, she also pleaded she would like to spend the night with me..
I told ma current babe about it ND she has been avoiding me.. is she worth the future with? beginning to feel something for my ex again..
good people in the house what should I do?

You should have made an excuse for the night then lodge with your ex in a hotel and collect your gift.

As a man, it is not everything that you will be telling your girl. Even christ said to not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
You don’t know Maserati X? cool .well they are long so they can also come in handy as pillows for us boòb lovers grin grin grin

LMAO. Smh. What does she do? Didn't know you're a bewb lover, Jace cheesy I got all the continental pillows here, you don't need to go global for your search tongue

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:

Maserati nwa Jamaica.

The lady with the BEST smile.

The lady with the healing mammaries!

My girlfriend looks EXACTLY like Maserati but with smaller boobs. The day I met her, I was on a bike. Immediately I saw this fine Maserati look-alike, I had to ask the bikeman to turn around. The rest is history and I am a very happy man.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Smh. What does she do? Didn't know you're a bewb lover, Jace cheesy I got all the continental pillows here, you don't need to go global for your search tongue

Gotcha!

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Gotcha!

That's a lot of dairy!
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's a lot of dairy!

You never see something... attaching this for good measure.

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

You never see something... attaching this for good measure.

Wow @ the one in yellow shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Maserati nwa Jamaica.

The lady with the BEST smile.

The lady with the healing mammaries!

My girlfriend looks EXACTLY like Maserati but with smaller boobs. The day I met her, I was on a bike. Immediately I saw this fine Maserati look-alike, I had to ask the bikeman to turn around. The rest is history and I am a very happy man.
LMAO grin

she is one of a kind
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Opentokwowledge: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

This is good news...

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
This is good news...

LMAO grin

I choose the one in dark pants wink
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Opentokwowledge: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO grin

I choose the one in dark pants wink
cheesy Did you study zoology, can see you have eyes for snakes wink
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
cheesy Did you do zoology, can see you have eyes for snakes wink

That's what happens when you deal with a lot of them (pun intended) tongue
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Opentokwowledge: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's what happens when you deal with a lot of them (pun intended) tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She satisfy men's needs.I love both booty and bòobs,you got them JoJo tanks? cry cry
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
She satisfy men's needs.I love both booty and bòobs,you got them JoJo tanks? cry cry

Oh lipsrsealed

You can't have it both ways angry I'll wear those Matshidiso bum pads from Marabastad for you grin
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh lipsrsealed

You can't have it both ways angry I'll wear those Matshidiso bum pads from Marabastad for you grin
I like my bread buttered both sides.

I thought toning down on ratchetness was part of your new year resolutions but you still the same old ZarZar grin.Do you got any new year resolutions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl / Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend / ** Full Kissable Lips (pics) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.