Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (18244 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
I like my bread buttered both sides.

I thought toning down on ratchetness was part of your new year resolutions but you still the same old ZarZar grin.Do you got any new year resolutions?

No butter on both sides, that's too much cholesterol angry

LMAO, how am I being ratchet if I wanna look the part to be more appealing to you? tongue

I had plenty New Year's resolutions on December 31st, but I've since forgotten about all of them. "Change" can be boring & it is very hard to adjust to. I like chaos small small lol. I need to lose a bit of weight I gained back in December though, but I keep pushing that to "tomorrow". If I don't start with that soon, I'll take it back to Eden because my clothes barely fit tongue

You, have any?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wow @ the one in yellow shocked

Give me a name for her type of mammaries.

What part of daily life will be most challenging for a person like lady in yellow? Do something for science today.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
jedaii:
my birthday is within the week am my ex babe already bought me a laptop of 300k.. although she has not given me, she promised to give me on my birthday,, she also pleaded she would like to spend the night with me..
I told ma current babe about it ND she has been avoiding me.. is she worth the future with? beginning to feel something for my ex again..
good people in the house what should I do?
you are the male version of an OLOSHO, the gigolo.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO, how am I being ratchet if I wanna look the part to be more appealing to you? tongue

I had plenty New Year's resolutions on December 31st, but I've since forgotten about all of them. "Change" can be boring & it is very hard to adjust to. I like chaos small small lol. I need to lose a bit of weight I gained back in December though, but I keep pushing that to "tomorrow". If I don't start with that soon, I'll take it back to Eden because my clothes barely fit tongue

You, have any?
lol.

so you want to deceive me? should I also extend mine with a dìldo?

okay,was quitting smoking cigarettes among them? I believe that's what contribute to your gaining weight.ohh we need chaos,I for one don't mind chaos grin grin I can go as far as initiating it grin

No.I have never bothered.I believe if there is something I need to change about my life I will do it now instead of waiting for the 1st of January.I have been trying to cut down the alcohol consumption but it's been a futile exercise

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
lol.

so you want to deceive me? should I also extend mine with a dìldo?

okay,was quitting smoking cigarettes among them? I believe that's what contribute to your gaining weight.ohh we need chaos,I for one don't mind chaos grin grin I can go as far as initiating it grin

No.I have never bothered.I believe if there is something I need to change about my life I will do it now instead of waiting for the 1st of January.I have been trying to cut down the alcohol consumption but it's been a futile exercise

LMAO @ dick extension. Let me be the judge tongue
I didn't gain because of that, I just ate a lot grin You know how things are over the festive season, now we're dealing with the consequences. There're SIX steps I have to take everyday to get in & out of my place, but lately it's been like climbing Everest lol.

Anyway, I agree with you that things shouldn't wait until a certain date. That day may also never come cry Got me thinking.

Lol, how often do you drink? Must be an issue if you're even considering taking it down a notch, yes?
Just don't get a phuza face, asseblief.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ dick extension. Let me be the judge tongue
I didn't gain because of that, I just ate a lot grin You know how things are over the festive season, now we're dealing with the consequences. There're SIX steps I have to take everyday to get in & out of my place, but lately it's been like climbing Everest lol.

Anyway, I agree with you that things shouldn't wait until a certain date. That day may also never come cry Got me thinking.

Lol, how often do you drink? Must be an issue if you're even considering taking it down a notch, yes?
Just don't get a phuza face, asseblief.
Yup we eat a lot during the festive season, especially we Blacks.you been jogging?

Yeah we keep pushing things back like we will be here forever cry

not too often,it just that I don't know how to have one drink and call it quit whenever in the bar

I can't have phuza face smiley .Alcohol never changed my appearance.I'm sometimes even mistaken for a high school student grin grin

I'm off to bed....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Seun360(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are part of the reason Nigeria is backward
Na your type day spoil this country
Ordinary laptop and you don't have control over your emotions again

This babe, u dey worry o
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by LeumaS03(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin grin grin
All this boys of nowadays
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 5:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Yup we eat a lot during the festive season, especially we Blacks.you been jogging?

Yeah we keep pushing things back like we will be here forever cry

not too often,it just that I don't know how to have one drink and call it quit whenever in the bar

I can't have phuza face smiley .Alcohol never changed my appearance.I'm sometimes even mistaken for a high school student grin grin

I'm off to bed....

Lol @ being mistaken for a high school student. How long have you been drinking? I'm sure the switch from baby face to phuza face happens gradually, Mr Confidence tongue We don't want you looking like Mofokeng grin Sidenote: Nigerians have created a Nigerian version of Emzini wezinsizwa lol. They call it My flatmates. I saw it being advertised on channel 198.

TBH, I'm lazy to jog etc. I'm a calorie counter, not much of a physical person. If I take up any form of workout, it must be fun. Perhaps I'll try dance related workouts, they look fun + who doesn't want to have amazing legs? grin
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by mikejj(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ being mistaken for a high school student. How long have you been drinking? I'm sure the switch from baby face to phuza face happens gradually, Mr Confidence tongue We don't want you looking like Mofokeng grin

TBH, I'm lazy to jog etc. I'm a calorie counter, not much of a physical person. If I take up any form of workout, it must be fun. Perhaps I'll try dance related workouts, they look fun + who doesn't to have amazing legs? grin
xhosa which is amazing crazy legs again?is that the new female trick style
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2018
mikejj:
xhosa which is amazing crazy legs again?is that the new female trick style

No, the normal "dancer's legs" with the well-defined calves. Dancers usually have very nice legs.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Martin0(m): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You, have any?

so you are fat now, better reduce now o or else
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Martin0:

so you are fat now, better reduce now o or else

Lol, people who know me will notice that I have gained weight. But on the streets noone would say, "there's that fat chick". I gained weight, I'm not exactly rolling around like Humpty Dumpty just yet. A little plump.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Martin0(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, people who know me will notice that I have gained weight. But on the streets noone would say, "there's that fat chick". I gained weight, I'm not exactly rolling around like Humpty Dumpty just yet. A little plump.

I don talk my own oo if you want me to carry you more like a baby reduce o
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Martin0:

I don talk my own oo if you want me to carry you more like a baby reduce o

You'll just have to be man enough then tongue
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by BabbanBura(m): 6:36am On Mar 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
you a confirmed BAD GUY, you come here asking for help from GOOD PEEPS....

your life is as incomplete as the story you just posted.
you are DOUBLE MINDED.... you are a BOY not a man. If you can be BOUGHT with gifts then you may marry MAMA CLAUSE or be used by a sugar mummy

when you dumped your EX for the current gurl, was your brain TATTOOED? you guys who think with ya deeqs really make a shame to manhood because you think dating is a SEX LICENSE and you can hop from one girl to another back to back like monkeys ....

you gat no MORAL CODE.

if your current GF's EX bought her a CAR would u send him a thank u text and be ok with it if he wants to teach her to drive>?

IF GIFTS and OUTWARD BEAUTY can control your emotions then your brain is forever in a menstrual cramp.

GROW UP and stop GROWING BEARDS because it will make you GROW OLD.

i can not but agree with you here though the stoey itself appears to have been made up
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Martin0(m): 6:36am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You'll just have to be man enough then tongue
eh eh we will see,grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ being mistaken for a high school student. How long have you been drinking? I'm sure the switch from baby face to phuza face happens gradually, Mr Confidence tongue We don't want you looking like Mofokeng grin Sidenote: Nigerians have created a Nigerian version of Emzini wezinsizwa lol. They call it My flatmates. I saw it being advertised on channel 198.

TBH, I'm lazy to jog etc. I'm a calorie counter, not much of a physical person. If I take up any form of workout, it must be fun. Perhaps I'll try dance related workouts, they look fun + who doesn't want to have amazing legs? grin
It's true and it runs in the family,I believe I started around 2007/08.It depends on how often you drink and the type of stuff you drink.I can abstain for about three months so I'm far from looking like Mofokeng grin .Lol@ Naija version of Emzini wezinsizwa,I'll sure check it out

So you are the yoga type of girl smiley,I can appreciate that cause it's better than just sitting and doing nothing while you become another L'vovo Dirrango grin .And you do have amazing legs,I remember you once posted a pic of yourself in the shower.I was left terrified and happy at the same time cry kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
It's true and it runs in the family,I believe I started around 2007/08.It depends on how often you drink and the type of stuff you drink.I can abstain for about three months so I'm far from looking like Mofokeng grin .Lol@ Naija version of Emzini wezinsizwa,I'll sure check it out

So you are the yoga type of girl smiley,I can appreciate that cause it's better than just sitting and doing nothing while you become another L'vovo Dirrango grin .And you do have amazing legs,I remember you once posted a pic of yourself in the shower.I was left terrified and happy at the same time cry kiss tongue

If you say so, Jace. What do you normally drink?

LMFAO @ being L'vovo. I'd starve myself if I became that big grin

No yoga. But I'm playing with some workout options in my head. Nothing boring. Perhaps I'll try Zumba. I wasn't in the shower shocked I'll be working on that thigh "V" & dazzle you some more grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If you say so, Jace. What do you normally drink?

LMFAO @ being L'vovo. I'd starve myself if I became that big grin

No yoga. But I'm playing with some workout options in my head. Nothing boring. Perhaps I'll try Zumba. I wasn't in the shower shocked I'll be working on that thigh "V" & dazzle you some more grin
Windhoek laager and Castle Lite,you? do you ever drink?

Okay,Let me see it one more time smiley cool
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Windhoek laager and Castle Lite,you? do you ever drink?

Okay,Let me see it one more time smiley cool

I'm not a drinker lol. I used to drink only on New Year's Eve, but it's been almost two years without even a sniff.
Hmmm at least you don't drink hard stuff, good tongue
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not a drinker lol. I used to drink only on New Year's Eve, but it's been almost two years without even a sniff.
Hmmm at least you don't drink hard stuff, good tongue
Oh okay.

I used take them hot stuff,I stopped when I heard that Blade Nzimande's dragon scale face is a result of hot stuff shocked shocked

will I see it? cool

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Oh okay.

I used take them hot stuff,I stopped when I heard that Blade Nzimande's dragon scale face is a result of hot stuff shocked shocked

will I see it? cool

LMAO @ dragon face.

Los daai ding grin
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ dragon face.

Los daai ding grin
Come on,I'm begging cry tongue
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Come on,I'm begging cry tongue

Lol, no.
I like the begging part though tongue
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, no.
I like the begging part though tongue
So we gon' close this petty convo without me seeing atleast a piece of you? sad sad .And I'm not the begging type.you must be special

okay should I upload mine?
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
So we gon' close this petty convo without me seeing atleast a piece of you? sad sad .And I'm not the begging type.you must be special

okay should I upload mine?

Yes, please do.

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, please do.
what part?
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
what part?

Whichever you're comfortable showing.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Whichever you're comfortable showing.
and I'm gonna see the thigh kiss *drools*
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by JONSYN7154: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
The thunder that will fire you is shaking hand with Shekau in sambisa forest.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
and I'm gonna see the thigh kiss *drools*

LMAO. Stop it. No.

Where is it? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / Court Weddings Vs Church Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.