Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (18161 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Shroud: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Okay since I'm mentally superior to you by a wide margin let warn you as I would warn a baby brother: Lezz step back before I bring your NL career to an abrupt end

Lolz. Thought you were letting go as promised, but nah, each word stings you harder than a scorpion's claws, pathetic emo-bitch.

Common, I will love to murder you again, then bury you then exhume you and have sex with your hideous corpse while your Zulus female watch.

Your call.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
no I'm not wink

So why will you be having useless arguments? You too stubborn die grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Shroud: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
My problem with this organic newt called Jayceon is that he isn't spontaneous. With a brain as tiny as his index finger, he takes about the orbit distance the earth takes to revolve around the sun for his pap-filled brain to work up a line.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So why will you be having useless arguments? You too stubborn die grin
Lol TBH I sometimes feel stupid for dedicating time to these idiots.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shroud:
Lolz. Thought you were letting go as promised, but nah, each word stings your harder than a scorpion's claws, pathetic emo-bitch.

Common, I will love to murder you again, then bury you then exhume you and have sex with your hideous corpse while your Zulus female watch.

Your call.
Ohh okay

I'm just gonna have to call out a new rival,you just ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol TBH I sometimes feel stupid for dedicating time to these idiots.

I know the feeling cheesy
Bantering every now & then though keeps the mental juices flowing tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I know the feeling cheesy
Bantering every now & then though keeps the mental juices flowing tongue
Yes it does.The thing is when you that good at something you become bored with it,I mean I hold Masters and PhD.I'm just good

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Shroud: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Ohh okay

I'm just gonna have to call out a new rival,you just ain't worth it
indecisive!!! From wanting to end my career to looking for a new rival.

Who says this plonker's stupidity isn't enough to go round a caravan of Zulus and still have enough for his grandchildren ? grin

I was looking for another opportunity to roast you like a wild Serengeti game and offer you as a burnt sacrifice to XhosaNostra as keepsakes for a befitting memorabilia of your doomed effort at impressing her. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jayceon:
Yes it does.The thing is when you that good at something you become bored with it,I mean I hold Masters and PhD.I'm just good

LMFAO. Oy, Sensei! Don't be too stingy with the knowledge, share it with us padawans cheesy We also wanna reach your level of savagery, master grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Oy, Sensei! Don't be too stingy with the knowledge, share it with us padawans cheesy We also wanna reach your level of savagery, master grin
Okay kid.Listen to Miyagi. cheesy

first lesson of the day is MEDITATION

keep your emotions in check,don't succumb to the opponent's taunts.Let him/her throw her best punches while you gather all the energy from your surrounding.wait for him to slip up and go for the jugular vein.

executive with stealth and utmost precision so that the enemy become completely immobalized cool

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jayceon:
Okay kid.Listen to Miyagi. cheesy

first lesson of the day is MEDITATION

keep your emotions in check,don't succumb to the opponent's taunts.Let him/her throw her best punches while you gather all the energy from your surrounding.wait for him to slip up and go for the jugular vein.

executive with stealth and utmost precision so that the enemy become completely immobalized cool

Superb. I'm taking notes, Massa J, I'm taking notes. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Superb. I'm taking notes, Massa J, I'm taking notes. grin
I hope you put them in action one day smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jayceon:
I hope you put them in action one day smiley

Your wise words have strengthened me, master. I can feel myself getting stronger & ready to tackle down any mampara that attempts to step up to this tongue

Meet my squad, that's Thunder I'm kissing, the other one's Lightning grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Your wise words have strengthened me, master. I can feel myself getting stronger & ready to tackle down any mampara that attempts to step up to this tongue

Meet my squad, that's Thunder I'm kissing, the other one's Lightning grin
cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by postmann: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Shroud:

Who says this plonker's stupidity isn't enough to go round a caravan of Zulus and still have enough for his grandchildren ? grin

I was looking for another opportunity to roast you like a wild Serengeti game and offer you as a burnt sacrifice to XhosaNostra as keepsakes for a befitting memorabilia of your doomed effort at impressing her. grin
grin grin grin

Even the false patriotic show of support crumbles at your feet as you deliver yet another knock out punch right before the object of his fantasy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by chrisley(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Shroud:

Lol

Jayceon sufferin from indecision and mental fatigue
The punchline amateaur has come to terms with the reality that he can't prevail over you.. he's now lookin for an ally to assist him (in his lost cause) grin

I bet his back now looks like a map cos its full of scars from the verbal incisions you've always lashed on him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by miracool946: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Had to check his dp. I'm making a lot of mental deductions.

Dude doesn't have sense angry

exactly what I also did. nigga doesn't have d kinof looks. xept his sex game tight AF

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
chrisley:

Lol

Jayceon sufferin 4rm indecision and mental fatigue
De punchline amateaur has come to terms wit de reality dat he can't prevail over u.. he's now lookin for an ally to assist him (in his lost cause) grin

I bet his back now looks like a map cos its full of scars 4rm de verbal incisions uv always lashed on him
Lezz's cum guzzler in the house,how does it feel ma?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by chrisley(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jayceon:

U'r no match for my kinda; so don't swing your bullshit my way

Don't disrupt this tranquil you're still enjoying.. lest I put you on a run like a fugitive

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by postmann: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jayceon:

Hello, Mr J.J, (jobless jayceon) my favourite Zulu vagabond. grin grin grin

Our foremost foreign Nairaland addict. Your father's honour still awaits redemption from the cold dungeon of the Boer's enslavement and you're here mingling with the freeborns, pretending we'really all of the same echelon when you're yet to break your chain.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
chrisley:

U'r no match 4 my kinda; so don't swing ur bullshit my way

Don't disrupt de tranquil ur stil enjoyin.. lest I put u on a run like a fugitive
why did you mention my name on your stupid comment? were you that desperate to be acknowledged by me?

there are two things that can happen when I acknowledge you:

1. being the nice guy that I am,I can politely tell to keep my name outta your mouth.there is nothing I hate more than finding my name in the midst of stupidity.

2...Or you can choose to keep p**sing me off and be annihilated quick

The choice is always yours

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by chrisley(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jayceon:
why did you mention my name on your stupid comment? were you that desperate to be acknowledged by me?

there are two things that can happen when I acknowledge you:

1. being the nice guy that I am,I can politely tell to keep my name outta your mouth.there is nothing I hate more than finding my name in the midst of stupidity.

2...Or you can choose to keep p**sing me off and be annihilated quick

The choice is always yours

Lolz

Who wants to be acknowledged by a nonentity who when humilalted resorts to calling everyone gay as a comeback

We are so used to your lame words

Step up and get stepd upon
Xenophobic idiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
postmann:

Hello, Mr J.J, (jobless jayceon) my favourite Zulu vagabond. grin grin grin

Our foremost foreign Nairaland addict. Your father's honour still awaits redemption from the cold dungeon of the Boer's enslavement and you're here mingling with the freeborns, pretending we'really all of the same echelon when you're yet to break your chain.

You broke your chains?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
chrisley:

Lolz

Who wants to be acknowledged by a nonentity who wen humilalted resorts to callin everyone gay from lezz to PostMann

We are so used to ur lame words.. step up n get stepd upon

homophobic idiot
of course that would be you fãģģõť with your "please don't leave me out" pleas.Congratulations!! You got acknowledged by the Lord of savagery Jayce

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by postmann: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jayceon:
You broke your chains?

We're not talking about cartels running child/human trafficking or sex exploitation.

We're talking about wind-swept disenfranchisement, genocidal over-throw, economic pillage/disproportion, military overrun, conquered, subdued, derobed, and finally, disinherited BY A FOREIGN POWER.

You're the victim of the aformentioned tragedy. The son of the conquered!
cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
postmann:

We're not talking about cartels running child/human trafficking or sex exploitation.

We're talking about wind-swept disenfranchisement, genocidal over-throw, economic pillage/disproportion, military overrun, conquered, subdued, derobed, and finally, disinherited BY A FOREIGN POWER.

You're the victim of the aformentioned tragedy. The son of the conquered!
cool cool cool
Lezz always write a thesis to get whatever point he thinks he got across

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by postmann: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jayceon:
Lezz always write a thesis to get whatever point he thinks he got across

Don't swing that boring lezz-is-postman tale across my way. Lezz is not one to hide his alternate, neither am I.

You automatically get into trouble with me when you find yourself on his bad page...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Shroud: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jayceon:
Lez's cum guzzler in the house,how does it feel ma?

You say my name again, I going to remind you your pa died a de-enfranchised dodderer who never knew freedom in his miserable life.

How do you think he would feel if he saw you trying to measure dick with those who accomplished what he failed to do and gave you back your human dignity?

You're trying to spit shiit to impress XhosaNostra when your broke ass couldn't even afford toilet papers to last the weekend.

Dispossessed idiot.

I will behead you ruthlessly and use your head for a slam dunk practice session.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shroud:

You say my name again, I going to remind you your pa died a de-enfranchised dodderer who never knew freedom in his miserable life.

How do you think he would feel if he saw you trying to measure dick with those who accomplished what he failed to do and gave you back your human dignity?

You're trying to spit shiit to impress XhosaNostra when your broke ass couldn't even afford toilet papers to last the weekend.

Dispossessed idiot.

I will behead you ruthlessly and use your head for a slam dunk practice session.
I just can't believe a dark&ugly kwerekwere from the worst jungle in the world is trying to sound human at my expense.Why should I waste my time with this?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by LeSudAfricaine: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Jayceon:
You broke your chains?
bullseyegringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by LeSudAfricaine: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Jayceon:
You broke your chains?
modern day Kunta Kintes gringrin the nerve of calling others "slaves"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / Court Weddings Vs Church Weddings / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.