Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React (27329 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
With her pimples breast, smh.
Such ugly creature, i won't straff this girl up there for free.
God just be creating anybody undecided
Yimu...
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
With her pimples breast, smh.
Such ugly creature, i won't straff this girl up there for free.
God just be creating anybody undecided
Hian. See painment

Not like she knows you exist!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by sherrylo: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Sirpaul:
No matter how tired i maybe,
Seeing my President on TV always gives me strength to get up & change the channel.

haha nairaland, una no go kill person
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by omooba969(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It is better to marry into a life of riches and wealth with an old man than to be with all these chewing gum boys that don't have direction,some of them don't even have anything in their nameundecided

Hope you have something in your name...just asking?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by marvin906(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It is better to marry into a life of riches and wealth with an old man than to be with all these chewing gum boys that don't have direction,some of them don't even have anything in their nameundecided

so it was a chewing gum boy that broke your heart wow..
am really sorry..
now i know why your life is like edo state road
my grandfather is still alive come and marry him and claim inheritance..

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by halfbloodprince(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2018
and I ain't saying she a golddigger...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2018

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST LIKE HUGH HEFNER, THE FOUNDER OF PLAYBOY MANSION.

OLD BOY DIED LAST SEPTEMBER AND HIS LATEST WIFE, AROUND 20+, GOT NOTHING FROM THE WILL.
didnt the wife go to court?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:
didnt the wife go to court?

THEY DIDN'T DIVORCE. THE MAN DIED.
THE COURT OBEYS THE WILL, AND HER NAME WASN'T IN IT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY DIDN'T DIVORCE. THE MAN DIED.

THE COURT OBEYS THE WILL, AND HER NAME WASN'T IN IT.
lol i was expecting she would have gone to court to attack the WILL arguing that it was forgedcheesy. Gold diggers never back down when it seems the meal ticket is about to get snatched from themcheesy.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
I knew it would be a black lady..... hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope he is rich. Because why would you wanna marry an old man? The younger ones look so much better, but even then, there's still a little icky feeling about them for some of us.
White men also seem to have a type, they usually don't go for "thick", they like their women lean.

Get that generational wealth, my sister grin

I doubt that she would be stupid enough to marry him if she wasn't sure she is going to get paid , that's too much trauma lol. Yes , you are right about them liking the lean type , add darker skin if she's black. I don't know if I'm the only one who notices the kind of black girl that always ends up with a white guy here , they usually look very " unique" compared to the average SA woman. They always speak like they are going to run out of breath or they are being suffocated grin. Precious Kofi, I was shocked when she went white but now looking closely at her , she's always had that nentsa voice grin. I should have known.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

I doubt that she would be stupid enough to marry him if she wasn't sure she is going to get paid , that's too much trauma lol. Yes , you are right about them loving liking the lean type , add darker skin if she's black. I don't know if I'm the only one who notices the kind of black girl that always ends up with a white guy here , they usually look very " unique" compared to the average SA woman. They always speak like they are going to run out of breath or they are being suffocated grin. Precious Kofi, I was shocked when she went white but now looking closely at her , she's always had that nentsa voice grin. I should have known.

Hmmm, come to think of it, you're right. Hlubi Mboya & Sonia Booth come to mind, "darkies". On the voice thing, Carol Bouwer! Btw, did you hear that they divorced, Precious & her guy? I'm not sure if she came back or not though. Read it some time ago on ZALebs.

Voice yokunentsa. Hahaha. Mnxm.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST LIKE HUGH HEFNER, THE FOUNDER OF PLAYBOY MANSION.

OLD BOY DIED LAST SEPTEMBER AND HIS LATEST WIFE, AROUND 20+, GOT NOTHING FROM THE WILL.

cheesy cheesy. Yea, I read about his death, but I didn't know about him excluding his wife from the will. Lol. That's a pity.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
These men ain't as foolish as some women like to think. She'll be shocked when she's allocated nothing tangible in the will. cheesy cheesy

But grandpa would have drilled her real good. grin

reminds me of the Anna Nicole smith incident. (was that even her name? too lazy to google)

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by soilsista(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
This one! Assuming lobola was paid, who represented this man? And her family agreed to this arrangement? Aneva shem!
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm, come to think of it, you're right. Hlubi Mboya & Sonia Booth come to mind, "darkies". On the voice thing, Carol Bouwer! Btw, did you hear that they divorced, Precious & her guy? I'm not sure if she came back or not though. Read it some time ago on ZALebs.

Voice yokunentsa. Hahaha. Mnxm.

Yeah , those two came to mind plus Hlubi's sister . I like carol Bouwer , very low key and classy little miss but I kinda think she's cold lol. Ouch! Shame , hope she returned back home, can't imagine living overseas with kids and no support system . She will find another one in her Cape Town , plenty to go around lol.

I love her but sometimes, I get tired of listening to her lol.

I always thought this girl below , would end up going white. Everything about her said so , I'm suprised she's marrying a black dude .

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
soilsista:
This one! Assuming lobola was paid, who represented this man? And her family agreed to this arrangement? Aneva shem!

LOL! So what if it's a young one with those shorts & the rugby thighs? grin
Some of them can be attractive, it's just that the thought of kissing & sleeping with them is a bit repulsive. They tend to have sticky looking mouths. Yuck.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Yeah , those two came to mind plus Hlubi's sister . I like carol Bouwer , very low key and classy little miss but I kinda think she's cold lol. Ouch! Shame , hope she returned back home, can't imagine living overseas with kids and no support system . She will find another one in her Cape Town , plenty to go around lol.

I always thought this girl below , would end up going white. Everything about her said so , I'm suprised she's marrying a black dude .

Who is she? The girl in your picture. Carol andimphiwanga lol. To me she comes across not cold, but le type ezitshelayo & undermining. There's something snobbish about her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

reminds me of the Anna Nicole smith incident. (was that even her name? too lazy to google)

Yes, that's the name. She married a grandpa, too and was fighting for inheritance until she died.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

Yes, that's the name. She married a grandpa, too and 0was fighting for inheritance until she died.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

I like aba as a couple. That's Takkies & her hubby. Don't know his name. Another dark & skinny archetype.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by soilsista(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Some of them can be attractive, it's just that the thought of kissing & sleeping with them is a bit repulsive. They tend to have sticky looking mouths. Yuck.

Lol @the bolded! You forgot the flops and their dirty feet, and cracked heels. Hai white men are a NO! Those people are dirty hle. I can never.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who is she? The girl in your picture. Carol andimphiwanga lol. To me she comes across not cold, but le type ezitshelayo & undermining. There's something snobbish about her.

Here name is pearl modiadie, tv / radio personality. You are right there about her having that snobbish thing to her, but I like that we know nothing about her personal life . Lera, also didn't suprise me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by MyCircle(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Either of them is using them though.
Maybe the man using her to enjoy his early pension years or she using him to get the bucks.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I like aba as a couple. That's Takkies & her hubby. Don't know his name. Another dark & skinny archetype.

Don't know her , what does she do ?. They look ok together.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
soilsista:

Lol @the bolded! You forgot the flops and their dirty feet, and cracked heels. Hai white men are a NO! Those people are dirty hle. I can never.

LMFAO. I agree. Some are clean though. It's just that the attraction is not there.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Here name is pearl modiadie, tv / radio personality. You are right there about her having that snobbish thing to her, but I like that we know nothing about her personal life . Lera, also didn't suprise me.

True. Lira too. Oh, that's Pearl? I know her but andimthandi naye lol. Who is she marrying?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Don't know her , what does she do ?. They look ok together.

She's a choreographer. She made news when she posted a video of herself dancing in heels @ 9 months pregnant.

Here's one of her pregnant dance videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fs3xJb5Ts
[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ bolded. Why the stereotyping na grin. I do find some of them attractive as well but not in a sexual way . That's just a No No, can't see myself going there. And I hate it when they are wearing those shorts and you are in a queue and they start scratching their balls while having a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She's a choreographer. She made news when she posted a video of herself dancing in heels @ 9 months pregnant.

Here's one of her dance videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fs3xJb5Ts
[url][/url]

Lol, what a way to get famous .

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True. Lira too. Oh, that's Pearl? I know her but andimthandi naye lol. Who is she marrying?

Lol, it's like 99% of the people you don't like . There's something I like abut her I just don't know what, besides her obvjous cute smile . She played it smart as well and went for a business dude, no rapper grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / He Blocked Me For No Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.