Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React (27327 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, yho the guy loves ikuku like Mswati grin. Yerrr. Lol@ turtle face. I heard Malema shouting "Duduzane is a Mozambican citizen " lol. Don't know what's up with that?. Whether he was born there or the mother is from there .

I tire for Julius, God! I read somewhere that they want him back in the ANC, why? I just wish he'd vanish into oblivion. The guy makes me sick.
Well, the father is not mos, so what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I tire for Julius, God! I read somewhere that they want him back in the ANC, why? I just wish he'd vanish into oblivion. The guy makes me sick.
Well, the father is not mos, so what's the big deal?

Lol, mxm . Apparently they do. Haysuka there is no big deal , he was just looking for attention as always.

Btw , I didn't know the new president has some hot sons tongue. Saw some pics on the net recently , they are in trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, mxm . Apparently they do. Haysuka there is no big deal , he was just looking for attention as always.

Btw , I didn't know the new president has some hot sons tongue. Saw some pics on the net recently , they are in trouble grin

Really? Show me, please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Really? Show me, please.

I think it's the same person though. Doesn't he kinda looks like Casper ? Feast my sisto tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

I think it's the same person though. Doesn't he kinda looks like Casper ? Feast my sisto tongue

Yeah, he does look a bit like him.
Damn, he is hot!

*stupid gif! It's supposed to high five lol*

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, he does look a bit like him.
Damn, he is hot!

*stupid gif! It's supposed to high five lol*

Lol.

Let me kill whatever little hope you had grin

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol.

Let me kill whatever little hope you had grin

Umntu uthathwa emntwini tongue grin

He is delicious looking. What's his name? I wanna obsess lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Umntu uthathwa emntwini tongue grin

He is delicious looking. What's his name? I wanna obsess lol.

Lol, mxm.

Lol, that he is. ROMEO Ramaphosa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, mxm.

Lol, that he is. ROMEO Ramaphosa.

Even his name is sexy tongue Doesn't it sound like something you'd see on those fancy robes rich people wear? Like in my mind's eye, I can see him owning an "RR" robe with the Rs facing different directions.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Even his name is sexy tongue Doesn't it sound like something you'd see on those fancy robes rich people wear? Like in my mind's eye, I can see him owning an "RR" robe with the Rs facing different directions.

Hahahaha, listen !! tongue. I am hearting your imagination wink. We should thank his Motsepe genes for that, coz those Ramaphosa genes lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, listen !! tongue. I am hearting your imagination wink. We should thank his Motsepe genes for that, coz those Ramaphosa genes lipsrsealed grin

LMFAO. Umenzani uSilili? But he's also not that bad sometimes. Ukhe abemhlana grin Maybe sube evase ngentelezi or something because he has his few brief moments with hotness tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Umenzani uSilili? But he's also not that bad sometimes. Ukhe abemhlana grin Maybe sube evase ngentelezi or something because he has his few brief moments with hotness tongue

LMFAO, you have got to shytting me . Hampa! Silili and hotness, never in the same sentence grin.

My sugar daddy in politics has to be the notorious Tony Yengeni grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you have got to shytting me . Hampa! Silili and hotness, never in the same sentence grin.

My sugar daddy in politics has to be the notorious Tony Yengeni grin

LMAO. One woman's trash is another one's treasure tongue

Yengeni has nice lips wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. One woman's trash is another one's treasure tongue

Yengeni has nice lips wink

Lol, and there is nothing nice about Cyril grin. Even mbhazima looks better grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, and there is nothing nice about Cyril grin. Even mbhazima looks better grin grin grin grin

LMFAOOO. Noooo. How dare you! Lagrogro? Hahaha. Ok, Cyril may not be handsome in a traditional sense, but he exudes power & wealth tongue I still can't believe you think Sam looks better lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Lionessza(f): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOOO. Noooo. How dare you! Lagrogro? Hahaha. Ok, Cyril may not be handsome in a traditional sense, but he exudes power & wealth tongue I still can't believe you think Sam looks better lol.

LMFAO, I was just pulling your leg , that dude is the worst . Bias aside , he does have the power thing going on for him.

Me gone !

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I was just pulling your leg , that dude is the worst . Bias aside , he does have the power thing going on for him.

Me gone !

kiss

See you tomorrow. Gnite.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope he is rich. Because why would you wanna marry an old man? The younger ones look so much better, but even then, there's still a little icky feeling about them for some of us.
White men also seem to have a type, they usually don't go for "thick", they like their women lean.

Get that generational wealth, my sister grin
all that is dug is not gold o
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She's a choreographer. She made news when she posted a video of herself dancing in heels @ 9 months pregnant.

Here's one of her pregnant dance videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fs3xJb5Ts
[url][/url]

Omg! I watched both videos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Speechless grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
all that is dug is not gold o

Meaning?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
you for ask am weda she even qualify for d bailout in d first place
Caustics:
will you shut up your dirty mouth. undecided

If you have direction yourself, you wont be seeing marriage as a bailout.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dimples129:

Omg! I watched both videos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Speechless grin

She has so much energy, right?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She has so much energy, right?

That's more than energy grin isn't she concerned for the baby

I'm lost cry
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dimples129:

That's more than energy grin isn't she concerned for the baby

I'm lost cry

Lol, she says her doctor gave her the green light. She now have baby girl, no complications. Apparently a baby whilst in the womb is not as vulnerable as we think, lots of padding keeping it safe & cozy.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, she says her doctor gave her the green light. She now have baby girl, no complications. Apparently a baby whilst in the womb is not as vulnerable as we think, lots of padding keeping it safe & cozy.

That's what blows my mind! Women act like they're carrying a mirror grin grin

If her doc okay'd it then I have mega respect for her. Over here they wouldn't recommend that I'm sure! I mean her dance moves and the fact that she would dance on a treadmill! shocked

In the first video she looks nearly due!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dimples129:

That's what blows my mind! Women act like they're carrying a mirror grin grin

If her doc okay'd it then I have mega respect for her. Over here they wouldn't recommend that I'm sure! I mean her dance moves and the fact that she would dance on a treadmill! shocked

In the first video she looks nearly due!

Lol, she was! About a week or two weeks away from her due date, if I'm not mistaken. Well, some women work until the 11th hour of their pregnancy. This is her job too. If her doctor okayed it, who are we to judge? We don't pay her bills lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Smokes Too Much / My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.