Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (29369 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

lol,so we should keep dating the broke ones that there true colour never show...God forbid.

really I don't understand how they expect a lady to date a broke guy.. if they were in our shoes I bet they won't agree to date a poor guy.. poor guy that can't take on his responsibilities... in fact if any broke boy tries to stop me on the highway because of wooing ehn.. I'd slap the hell out of his face grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

really I don't understand how they expect a lady to date a broke guy.. if they were in our shoes I bet they won't agree to date a poor guy.. poor guy that can't take on his responsibilities... in fact if any broke boy tries to stop me on the highway because of wooing ehn.. I'd slap the hell out of his face grin
loolgrin

because I'm a lady,I don't have the right to demand for comfort..
cheesy according to some NL lunatics

date a broke guy at your own peril..because when they become rich, they will start seeing you as an old cargo that needs to be replaced..grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
5 DISADVANTAGES

Though you can Travel anywhere, you would soon learn that you are not more happier with simple things

GREAT TASTES WILL SOON GET BORING

MOMs will not be happy till they know the SOURCE and they also will tell enemies and those who may become envious

MONEY EXPOSES THE HIDDEN YOU TO THE WORLD

there is no SECURITY IN MONEY... IN FACT IT MAKES YOU LESS SAFE

Then make we kukuma pray to be poor abi
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

lol,so we should keep dating the broke ones that there true colour never show...God forbid.
Never said so o. Lol. Everyone deserves to be loved whether rich or poor.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Never said so o. Lol. Everyone deserves to be loved whether rich or poor.
lool..nasoo
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BabbanBura(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
broke guys won't like this... lmao grin grin grin cool

Olosho gold digger kobo kobo. it's only broke ass gals bereft of potentials to succeed in life that keep looking for goldmine to looth from.
Get off your germs infected ass and work to earn a life than beeming your search light scanning for rich men to chop - also remember free food dey run belle

17 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BabbanBura(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I should have "looked before leaping" - i wouldn't have wasted my time commenting on a benin runs gals tread.
My comment should have been "more rich men to your p.us.s.y madam benin ashi, just in case you do not know yet, there are richer men in Italy, i can volunteer a flight ticket so you do not risk the receiving the dicks of broke arabs in libya enroute Italy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Deckline(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.
I love this. All these 3rd hand girls for nairaland na dem they get taste pass. e go shock them!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BabbanBura(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Deckline:

I love this. All these 3rd hand girls for nairaland na dem they get taste pass. e go shock them!!

Sadly, the rich they are salivating after are the ones that will chop dem finish and clean mouth - every rich guy knows what he wants for a wife and oloshos with highway wide pu.s.s.ies like the OP aren't even on the consideration list.
When it comes to flings it's the OP's type but when it gets to serious biz, marriage, it's dem decent babes.
Leave the OP, let her and her likes vomiting trash on this tread keep chasing the rich, time will change that song soon.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by CAPSLOCKED: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I COMPLETELY SUPPORT THAT YOU NEED A MENTAL EVALUATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MY FRIEND.
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

I comment on nairaland for a living..grin

1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by highqueen(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Chikita66 post=65853412][/quote] cheesy...

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by ubunja(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2018
you all speak like getting a rich guy is easy as ABC lolz. if up to now you 27 but never got a rich guy what makes you think you will?? rich guys are too choosy most of you wouldnt even qualify!!
go get the rich guys and invite us to your weddings...we'll see if you really can....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Rich guys head dey touch though.

You never really know a man until he's into money. That's when dem true colors manifests.
You are very very right, them dey get SKU SKU and dem sabi pursue woman.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
As if getting the rich guys are easy. No wahala,we are waiting to see una rich boyfriends. Op that cannot afford to eat a square meal or pay her hostel rent without her pussy is here talking trash.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by marvin906(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2018
funny enough OP and many others on NL that are shouting i cant marry a broke guy..
will later marry them..
many of these chicks are the ones shouting for gender equality
buh they are in the queue looking fro rich guys to save them from their poverty life..
one thing you guys should know the rich guy your fighting to marry can be pauper tomorrow..
nothing is certain in life..
fight for your own money and stop aspiring to be a leach..
i don tire to see my friends useless girls that are blinded by money..
i wonder if you girls think rich guys are mo.rons..
no rich guy will take a gold-digger serious
they are just for U&D(USE AND DUMP)

8 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Deckline(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2018
BabbanBura:

Sadly, the rich they are salivating after are the ones that will chop dem finish and clean mouth - every rich guy knows what he wants for a wife and oloshos with highway wide pu.s.s.ies like the OP aren't even on the consideration list.
When it comes to flings it's the OP's type but when it gets to serious biz, marriage, it's dem decent babes.
Leave the OP, let her and her likes vomiting trash on this tread keep chasing the rich, time will change that song soon.
LMAO... OP IS OBVIOUSLY A SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT OR A RECENT SECONDARY SCHOOL GRADUATE.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Mandrake007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl sometimes when you get everything you want life becomes boring,unexciting and pointless only privileged folks will understand.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by akeentech(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Fitbillionairep: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
We end up using u for rituals later u piece of shit
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by schumastic(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
why would any sensible lady want to date a broke ass boy In this contemporary age..

fvkck it!!!dude work your ass up while I do same...we shall meet when you become rich..grin.

most broke boys will hate it,,but that's the truth...they will come with the consoling sermons about how they won't leave their gf who suffered with them..believe that shiit at your own peril..only 1% of them keep to it...

So are you working your ads off or just for talk?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by IME1: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
But who put this on fp

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by teamv: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
And you forgot to add help you sub during the day
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

yeah you will be rich..but you wanna date a poor guy when you are rich cryundecided
lol. Okay so it's okay for a poor girl to date a rich guy but not the other way round yet you guys want gender equality? Talk about double standards. Of course no one wants to be poor. In fact i I was a woman, I would want to date a rich guy too but then, is that reasoning right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
how much is your father worth? olodo
TheUpsetGirl:
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
I'm patiently waiting for "Benfits of dating a poor guy"
There's none
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Akinbahm(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Let him just be okay, not necessarily rich, one rich yahoo guy asking me out, I just dey run from am, he is so relentless, am beginning to think he wants to use my innocent body for ritual cheesy. I cannor come and die.
Smell lies... I guess the yahoo boy is still running after public transport to club that's why u r avoiding him...
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Rich guys head dey touch though.

You never really know a man until he's into money. That's when dem true colors manifests.
lol.... Imagine dating Pretty Mike and him taking you to a wedding with a leash to your neck grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Godforbid. your papa that has no property God forbid am

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by dollyptosh(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin
aDEOetREGE:
The height of delusion of the Nigerian girl

Days back, they were ranting about the use of guys. How guys have nothing to offer in a relationship. The link is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4391404/guys-what-u-offer-woman

Another LADY is listing today the benefits of men.

capslocked
donstan18
Lalasticlala

Back to the matter

6. Ease of being used for ritual.
Since you girls want nothing but ready made gold sites, you’d be used as mining equipments

Yeye
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Paradigm777: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.